[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursing/Baneful Magick General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 4626372.jpg (68KB, 508x267px) Image search: [Google]
4626372.jpg
68KB, 508x267px
Is there any drawback to cursing a company/group (like a band or a performer troupe) as a whole as opposed to a curse for each individual member?

Can we have a decent discussion of curses, death spells, will-altering/love spells, etc?
>>
Is it a good idea to use Sitri or Lilith to make someone fall for you if you're not afraid of the Goetia?
>>
Best Goetic demon for revenge and murder.
>>
>>19048432
>>
>>19048384
Lillith is not part of the Goetia.
She has her own thing going on.
give me details

>>19048381
That would be destructive to all of them and potentially their families. At least make sure you hate them enough. I hope it is not out of jealousy. If you just hate one, then go for one. The actual drawbacks of fighting a group would be, that if one of them has protection you will annoy their protector and if they have a magic mirror it will strike you back.
>>
How would you go about making a curse with a specific effect? In case you wanted the targets to face something more focused than general misfortune or negativity
>>
File: Lilith-Sigil.jpg (19KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith-Sigil.jpg
19KB, 300x299px
>>19048454
>Lillith is not part of the Goetia.

What is this sigil if not a Goetic one?
>>
>>19048484
State your intent clearly in your work to whatever entity you're using. I'd need more details.
>>
File: Yuriko.jpg (75KB, 408x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Yuriko.jpg
75KB, 408x1160px
>>19048548
It is not part of the Goetia and there are variations of her sigil from many sources.
Read the damn book.
>>
>>19048454
is it true that if you curse one nigga you also become a nigga who is afflicted by your curse?
>>
There's no such thing as a free lunch.
-old american proverb
>>
>>19048381
How long are you ready to hate? Months? Years? How strong is your hate? Will it be enough?

Remember that it has to be pure. Hidden agenda bites back.

What's your agenda?

>>19048454
>protection
Suggests OP to use probing. Get intel and act accordingly.
>>
>>19049839
It depends on who you are cursing, who you work with, what your terms are, what entities are present, what forces you are involved in the rite and process, how much control you have, how much ability and what you are offering. From my experience you can curse someone without any consequences whatsoever, if you do it right. This shit is unforgiving and unforgivable sometimes.

>>19049948
>pure

there are entities out there who have no qualms about anything, much like humanity as they are a reflection.

>recon
yep pretty much.
>>
>>19050122
second question just out of curosity
how do you break a curse/able to tell you are cursed?

also what did you study to give you the knowledge you have now?
>>
>>19050157

The only way to break a curse is to literally throw absolute protection on yourself and purify from all attached entities on you. I am unaware of any methods to see if you are cursed other than careful observation of your behavior, sudden ailments and changes in luck, consulting oracles, speaking to your allied spirits and meditation.

For what I know on curses is what I have studied my whole life from all kinds of different cultures and beliefs. I have always had a keen interest for things I could not understand and it has almost been my undoing many times.

Sometimes what I need to know in the moment literally flows into me from what I used to know long ago. I can't fucking explain it. Some of this stuff I did not even know I knew, until I fact check it and it comes out right.

that was 2 more questions btw.
what can I ask you?
Sometimes I just ask my Gods to speak to me and help me figure stuff out.
>>
>>19050248
>what can I ask you?
i dont have any knowledge to give you cause im occultically illiterate.

also how do you protect and purify? i pissed off the wrong guy a while back and im paranoid if my problems could be cause by him. sorry if im bombarding you with questions but since everyone interested in occultic matters disagree with each other i dont know who to trust.
>>
>>19049857
Never trust an American
-old Earth proverb
>>
>>19050281
hmm, I usually tell that info on here a lot. I don't like to repeat myself much. I suggest you figure that out yourself.
Plus, I may actually hand weapons to my enemies. So it is best for me to take my time and bow out gracefully.

also it's occult matters. the word remains the same always.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.