[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. May 23, 2017 marks the 3 year anniversary of the Day of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: TCSG.png (8KB, 447x279px) Image search: [Google]
TCSG.png
8KB, 447x279px
Hello. May 23, 2017 marks the 3 year anniversary of the Day of Retribution (DoRb), the death of 7 people including ER (regdoR toillE). Surprisingly, this anniversary comes right after an attack in the UK at an Ariana Grande concert.

A tragedy like what happened to ER is completely preventable. In a sane world, events would never escalate to something like that.
The initials of our group are T.C.S.G. We are a group of like-minded people with the same goal: improve our own lives while improving the lives of others. We study the life of ER. We connect with each other because we all follow the Ethical Code Rules and we go through The Guild System. The Guild System is a series of step-by-step easy actions that will improve your life by doubling your willpower. Willpower is the limiting reactant that prevents us from obtaining our highest goals. This System is based on ER’s manifesto My Twisted World, as well as scientific research.

(read more in thread)
>>
>>19047980

In order to become a Member Authentica, you must prove your worth by passing through the Iron Ring. The Iron Ring is the third level of The Guild System. Once you pass this level, you will be admitted to our secret member’s Communication Area. Personally, as a Member, I can say that TCSG has saved my life. At my lowest point I wanted to kill myself, but then TCSG shook me out of my depression by connecting me with new people and a new philosophy. My brain is clear, focused. The little things no longer upset me. I have a deep purpose in life, and I’m actually happy now.

For today and literally today only, May 23, we are offering the chance to claim an ER Swag Bag. The ER Swag Bag contains a shirt, stickers, a gym bag, and a flash drive packed with rare ER content, including the info released today and the full manifesto and audio book. We can also send an empty flash drive if you prefer, but you must claim your ER Swag Bag today to get it.

If you would like to get the free ER Swag Bag, or if you have any questions please email me at:

[email protected]

Please use the subject line “06_DoRb” for all inquiries. Please do not use ER’s full name anywhere in the email, just say “ER”. This is a special offer to 4chan in memory of the Day of Retribution Anniversary.
>>
>>19047980
>A tragedy like what happened to ER is completely preventable. In a sane world, events would never escalate to something like that.

Go back to r/Incels
>>
>>19047980
One of her songs:

"Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil
And I know it's gonna get me in trouble"

Was she talking about Our Supreme Gentleman?
>>
>>19047980
ok is this actually legit or an elaborate ruse
>>
>>19048307
You think a healthy society would create someone like Eliot?
>>
>>19048765
It's real, they responded to me at least.
>>
>>19048370
who?
>>
File: 1495268778349.png (74KB, 277x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495268778349.png
74KB, 277x358px
>>19047980
Our Elliot, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy retribution come. Thy massacre be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily rage, and forgive us our incel weakness, as we do not forgive those who bully us, and lead us not into the blue pill, but deliver us from the normies. For thine is the magnificent, and the awesome, and the supreme, for ever and ever. Amen.
>>
>>19049296
Ariana Grande
>>
>>19050676
Who?
>>
FBI GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>19047980
That's not ironic, it's coincidental retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.