[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the elevator ritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0564.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
has anyone tried it?

I was reading up on the Elisa Lam case, and a lot of people are pointing out that she may have been playing this game but did something wrong
>>
Can we just fucking stop with the Elisa Lam shit? Please?
>>
>>19046676
I mean, she's not really the focus of the thread. I'm asking about the game, I only brought up the case to provide context
>>
What game?
Plz explain, OP
>>
>>19046826
It's easy, you just take a bunch of downers and then drown yourself in a water tank.
>>
>>19046826
basically, it involves having to get in an elevator and go to several floors in a particular order. at some point, a lady will walk in with you, but you can't look or speak to her or else she claims your soul or something. then once you reach floor 10, you'll be in what looks to be the same hotel, but with some notable changes. that means you've succeeded. getting back to our world is another procedure

here are the instructions, though there are some variations depending on who you ask:
https://theghostinmymachine.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/the-most-dangerous-games-elevator-to-another-world
>>
>>19046958
I guess you will go to another world or piss everyone off because you pushed random floor buttons.
>>
>>19046958
in the vid she presses the all the buttons in the middle row and begins her hide and seek behavior.

just wonder if she eventually met up with some hotel worker that allowed her to get access to the room, perhaps gets in the mood (flirty) then her bipolar kicks in and she is butt naked and refusing the guys advances, runs to the side stairs and ladder, eventually lands on the tank butt naked and tries to hide by jumping in. Pissed off worker idk trashes her clothes left behind and locks her on the roof.
>>
>>19047148
>access to the room
meant roof. was supposed to be locked.
>>
>>19047148

Logically speaking, the only way for her to have ended up in that tank is by an employee's assistance. Aside from the locked door and alarms, you needed a ladder to even reach that tank opening, and they were all locked away as well.

But whatever let's keep in unsolved. I just assume she pissed off someone with connections to bury the truth.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19046620
>I was reading up on the Elisa Lam case, and a lot of people are pointing out that she may have been playing this game but did something wrong

I don't think her death has anything to do with the "Elevator Game" other than the fact that the "Elevator Game" supposedly opens a portal to another dimension.

We'll use this as a metaphor for opening the portal to the "pagan dimension."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8lhNNk9So
>>
There was someone with cloaking technology and she was afraid to talk about it by fear people would detain her as being a danger to herself or others.
She has been called mentally ill so I am not surprised that she did not talk about the cloaked human.
>>
File: 563977385.jpg (323KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
563977385.jpg
323KB, 1024x683px
>>19047218
I meant the building next to the tank. She was in the tank closest to the building. In this pic (there was another that highlighted the ez path) walk the stairs, the ladder on the side to the top, and drop to the first tank below which is where she was found.
>>
File: image4.jpg (493KB, 1991x1007px) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
493KB, 1991x1007px
>>19048296
>>
File: cecil-hotel-roof.jpg (746KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cecil-hotel-roof.jpg
746KB, 1920x1080px
>>19048304
Here can see its just landing on the first tank from the top room, where she was found. It's the easiest way to get there, dunno why the news have to not see that and make it like point A to Point B must be from the bottom of tank climb to top of tank.

And the obvious, only an employee would know how to access the roof and have the keys to do it. Hate to think maybe the security cams was live monitored and the hotel security confronted her and seeing how airhead she was took advantage luring her to the roof. I mean, I had friends that worked hotels and the stories they would tell me of hitting on guests is so common it's like a side hotel-subculture for those workers.
>>
File: 45646565.jpg (26KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
45646565.jpg
26KB, 450x301px
>>19048338
imo she climbed the red ladder and dropped into one of the tanks probably left open also the door was open no knob
>>
>>19048338
that small building with the chimney stack looks like a nice spot to bring someone for "date" night, tallest part of the building.. just climb the ladder.
>>
>>19050406
hey i saw this dude in one of my dreams last year
>>
Nothing to do with the elevator game.

Check out https://inthelandoftheblindoneeyeisking.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/elisa-lam-murder-and-the-signs-that-were-given/

Some interesting theories on this page and the links on the right side.
>>
>>19051142
>https://inthelandoftheblindoneeyeisking.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/elisa-lam-murder-and-the-signs-that-were-given/

"LAM ELISA is an anagram for ELISA LAM?"

I'm out.
>>
>>19046620

wasnt she playing hide and seek?
but she was found too late
>>
>>19047148
Please shut the fuck up, you don't know what bipolar is obviously.

Considering the Cecil Hotel is a fucking death trap no one should ever visit alone it was likely foul play and the cops got paid off to keep it quiet.
>>19047155
Roof has been found to be easily openable, this has been debunked in many threads.

I don't think the elevator game has anything to do with her death but I do think the way the elevator is behaving in the video is suspicious. There's also some footage missing which points to foul play to me.

It's possible someone was holding the button on the outside to prevent the doors from closing (But this doesn't work on older elevators so someone would have to visit the hotel and confirm this to be possible) or the elevator malfunctioning was unrelated and freaked her out. She looks paranoid which can be a bipolar symptom cropping up.

I think she was murdered though. She's cute, someone would've likely taken advantage of her since the hotel is such a shithole, and apparently some seedy fucks live there continuously (druglords and the link) who probably have hotel staff under his thumb, maybe even local police
. >>19047895
You're even more retarded than a regular namefag
>>
>>19046958
sounds kinda retarded
>>
>>19046620
I was thinking about measuring the distance travelled by the elevator during the ritual relative to the rotation of the earth.
Imagine the little elevator going up and down as it move forward because of the earth rotation.

It creates a sinusoidal/square path. Revealing a frenquency of some sort or a math formula or a sigil.
>>
>>19047871
There you are. Was going to post your noisy infographic.
>>
>>19046958
Its like that bloody mary game in the 90s. No idea these scary meme games were still alive today.

>>19051799
Cause it is. How many times did bloody mary get ya? Same thing here.
>>
>>19049801
Someone put her in the tank. Knowing the cameras in a building doesn't take rocket surgery.
>>
>>19051279
>Please shut the fuck up, you don't know what bipolar is obviously.
>It's stated everywhere she is bipolar.
Hope you learned something today. Now wipe your ass.
Feels good doesn't it?
>>
>>19052448
Feels real good, daddy.
>>
>>19047895
Underrage
>>
wouldn't it be crazy if this game was real, I'd love supernatural shit to be real guys, but then could humanity really survive with those sorts of threats?
>>
>>19046676
Calm down. OP was actually giving it a fresh new spin, which is rare in this hell hole.
>>
For those interested, the hotel i was renovated and renamed (it's called "Stay") but it's currently closed until 2019 for even further renovations.
>>
>>19052099
>disgruntled worker
>>
>>19052810
Well, considering that they can't really mess with humans without consent, yes.
>>
>>19053158
Word
>>
>>19047871
...jesus is the devils son?! my comprehension is lacking here...
>>
>>19053766
nvm i read the other verse that lead up to it.. derp
>>
>>19046676

No. It's more interesting than half of the trash on this board daily
>>
File: 1249-1680x1050.jpg (71KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1249-1680x1050.jpg
71KB, 1024x640px
>>19046620
So, what's the "Otherworld" supposed to be? I've tried reading some alleged accounts of people claiming to have done the Elevator Game successfully, and apparently it's a dark, creepy version of our world.

Why and what's supposed to be there? Spirits? Spirits of what? Dead people? Demons? Just creatures that are part of that reality as we are of ours?
>>
File: divsovimmunity.png (442KB, 633x993px) Image search: [Google]
divsovimmunity.png
442KB, 633x993px
>>19053766
>...jesus is the devils son?! my comprehension is lacking here...

No, most of the Hebrew Bible is blasphemy - as if that weren't obvious by the mass murder, rape, genocide, and plunder. Just because someone stuck the gospels in with it and said "100% word of God" doesn't make it true.

Abrahamics are God-damned fools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pGzqd_2_jA
>>
>>19053820
Supposedly it's completely empty and you're the only one there but maybe it's something we can't see?

The unfortunate thing is this is one of those rituals where electronics usually fuck it up (i.e. no video recordings of the other side yet) and a lot of people fuck it up by doing it with multiple people (You have to be alone).

It's a fun story as far as "ritual" copyastas go. Enough that it gave me a nightmare about the elevator at my job that I think was kinda cool and i kinda wanna recount what i remember of it in case anyone else finds it neato

>Work at a YMCA
>Be janitor
>Elevator has two floors, used mainly to bring janitor cart upstairs
>Elevator goes down despite being on ground floor
>Opens into a dark void room with a faint glowing light and a few columns
>Seems like a parking garage but walking around shows it's not, find a stairwell and start walking further down
>Seeing shadows out of the corner of my eye as I try to avoid them
>every level is just the same dark void room
>eventually wake up

I avoided the elevator for a couple days after that (Sending the cart up and down without getting in it myself, which was a healthier option anyway since it's a gym and all) but after that i got over it.

Being stuck in a cycling area is probably one of my biggest fears (And why PT's death as a game is so tragic to me because it might've actually scared me without jump scares if it had been a full fledged game).

I like elevator stories though or stories that make mundane items scary
>>
>>19046958
>>19053873

What happen if you just go and explore those worlds? you can comeback?
>>
>>19054035
That's one of the things I've been wondering. From the stories of people claiming they've gone there, you tend to either pass out or grow overcome with fear or something, and end up running back to the elevator after a short while.

I've been curious about what allegedly happens if you try taking the stairs down.
>>
>>19053676
All it takes is one edgy bellend from reddit to say " I hereby give you permission to mess with ever human on the planet" And they've got us.
I don't know about you but I'm super scared.
>>
>>19051279
practice yoga and learn to suck your own dick, asshole. you're the only retard in this thread.
>>
>>19046676
Call me new, but why is it so common for people to post in threads they don't like, telling others to stop talking about it? Can't you just crate an Elisa Lam filter? Bad threads may be cancer, but so are posts telling others to stop talking about certain subjects. Leave that shit to the janitors
>>
deprogramwiki.com
>>
upward spiral OR downward spiral. the elevator thing is usually done on spiral staircases i think. there is also a paula abdul type thing. mc skat cat knows about it. talk to him. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_steps_forward_one_step_back
>>
>>19053206
stay gold?
>>
>>19053206
is it for dogs?
>>
>>19046676
At least this shit actually happened. She died, I mean. Unlike 95% of this board which is just MUH ALIENS.
>>
>>
File: 1485144324633.jpg (24KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
1485144324633.jpg
24KB, 400x327px
>>19046620
>>
File: IMG_4022.jpg (126KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4022.jpg
126KB, 700x1050px
>>19046620
>tfw she will never be your gf
>>
>>19053843
Malachi 1 v 14 pretty much says that Yahawah is feared among the nations.
>>
>>19053158
>>19053793
>>19055218
>>19055373
I get why you guys would find this interesting, but her whole story is just so played out. It just gets boring after awhile. Like wow, some dumb bitch died in a vat of water...and?
>>
>>19056068
and they made a movie about it
>>
>>19055764
Jesus fuck grow some standards
>>
>>19056158
>standards
>on 4chan
>>
>>19047871

Fucking christ it's this guy again...
>>
>>19055218
fuck off
>>
>>19054996
>you can consent on another person's behalf without their knowledge
really makes me think
>>
>>19053843
> This is what Jews actually believe
>>
>>19046620
>the elevator ritual

No such thing.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.