[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should chakras behave like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 17

Long story short, I've had my chakras unlocked for many years now. It happened in an event that is irrelevant to the question, so I won't go into details. Thing is I was young, I had no internet, and a strict and religious family stopped me from getting books or help on the subject. So I did the best, or worst, thing possible. I messed with them day in and day out. I discovered a lot of uses for them though, and by the time I was free to research about them, I was quite versed in their use. Here's a few of the things I can do with them, stuff that I couldn't find anyone else able to do:
>See, feel, attract, repell, and control spirits. Even demonic ones.
>Push some energy outside my body, creating a sort of field around me through which I can sense my surroundings. I can feel any and all entities that approach me through it.
>Enhance my senses, kill or amplify pain, and rush healing to some degree.
>Feel other people's chakras, and spot diseases early on through them.
>Open all chakras in mere moments. I know it ususally requires meditation to do it, but I've managed to bypass that somehow. It's a technique I'm calling the astral helix out of lack of a better name, and it's basically this: I thread two flows of energy together and make them pass through each chakra one by one, opening them up in the process. Hence the name helix, as they take the form of one.

So my question is: have you ever heard of any of these techniques? Are they dangerous or unhealthy?
>>
Forgot to add this: I've been mocked pretty much anywhere else I tried to ask for help. /x is my last hope to find some answers.
>>
>>19045763
>astral helix
Yay! You gave it a name! I've been using this for years! No danger at all. Maybe not so refined as the long process.

Nothing unhealthy bro/sis. Keep up the good stuff!
>>
>>19045780
I don't have anything to add on the subject unfortunately so i simply wish you best of luck friend.
And if here fails, try /fringe/ or /occult/ on eightchan
>>
>>19045803
Damn! This is about exactly same stuff that I do... Only thing is that I learned all without reading books. I just did what felt natural.

I'm not so developed on sensory side. Tips? How do you train yourself?
>>
>>19045763
That all sounds like bog standard Yogi stuff. Assuming this isn't RP shitposting then you're doing pretty damn good. Best advice I can give is go to the Occultism and Magic general and get all the relevant stuff from the trove.
>>
>>19045763
>>19045803
Could this Astral Helix be Kundalini awakening? It sounds similar.
>>
>>19045839
I guess so. I never studied from a book so I can't tell.
>>
>>19045803
Yay, someone else actually does it!

I know it's not as efficient and refined as meditation, and it yields weaker results. But hey, it's faster. I'm worried though because, unlike meditation, it's a "forced" opening. Like breaking a lock intead of using the key. So I thought it might be damaging. I've had chakras lock up because of it before, but they all usually open up on the second or third try when the first attempt fails.
Also another side-effect is, at least for me, that it doesn't last long.

All in all, I'm glad to find someone else that came up with it independedly.
>>
>>19045825
I swear it's not RP. This is truly something I do, on a daily basis.
>>
>>19045822
I didn't read any books either when I came up with this stuff. Just like you, I did what felt natural. I allowed my body and my spirit to guide my chakra in ways that they were comfortable with at first, and slowly but surely more "paths" opened up in time.

As for tips about the sensory side of things, I doubt I can be of much help. Again, it came to me naturally after years of messing with my chakras daily. That's the only advice I can give. Try to use them daily, and try to make them flow through parts of your body where they otherwise wouldn't. Don't force them though, and settle for small steps each day.
>>
>>19045847
I've actually done this too combined with the Middle Pillar ritual. Seems like the effects are greater. I normally picture the chakras being threaded straight and then being spun to form a helix. As speed increases the threads become one. I've never seen anything like this in a book though.
>>
>>19045839
Hmm, I read up on that quickly, and it does sound similar. I am indeed calmer and more relaxed since I first did opened all my chakras, and I have a hard time getting angry or nervous. My life and my perspective of it shifted fundamentally, as well as my beliefs. I've "matured" mentally.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>19045763

Can you do a FIREBALL JUTSU?
>>
>>19045919
No faggot he didn't eat the right devil fruit
>>
>>19045847
Oh... So we have different psycic body structure. But I do have "silent" periods or weeks when it is harder to even grasp chakra.
>>19045863
Ok. Daily... I'll implement that. Thanks.
>>
File: Wizard 005.jpg (64KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard 005.jpg
64KB, 435x571px
Hey guys, first time chakra fondler here. I just meditated while focusing on the area between my eyebrows, here's what happened:

>start meditation while seated, pseudo lotus position, eyes closed, hands on lap
>feel strong pleasurable pressure in my 3rd eye while breathing in and out
>Mantra AUM really loud for some time so that my head vibrates
>stop feeling my entire body except head and breathing muscles
>after about 20mins of intense moments od doubt and reassuring myself that something better has to happen, finally something does
>start seeing a discoloration on the black screen in front of my eyes, it looks like some sort of vortex
>focus my attention on it
>suddenly my entire body shudders,
>start feeling intense joy, so much I uncontrolably smile,
>see a color change for a really brief moment, so short I can't even remember any details of what i really saw
>the pressure is gone replaced by some other kind of more gentle and still pleasurable feeling in there that I can't really describe
>for some reason my eyelids start flapping out of control but not enough to open my eyes
>feel relaxed but nothing supernatural happens
>sit there for some more time but I get a feeling that it's over for now
>open eyes
>could swear I was feel-seeing somethings all around me but have no idea if it was real or just my delusion because I wanted something to happen so bad
>my nose feels weird and I can't stop noticing it in my FOV
>feel exhausted so I go to sleep
>wake up, don't remember dream, write this

Can somebody tell me what the hell did I just do please?
>>
>I have chakras!
>>
>>19046723

you opened your third eye for the first time

vaguely related and i'm hoping someone knows:

i recently opened my third eye for the first time in years (i had been trying, i lost the ability to control it after a ritual someone else did that affected me and them, before that i was heavy into third eye meditation) and when it initially happened my entire body started shaking and my teeth were chattering

it lasted for a short period of time, but i'm not sure how long; i kept going with the meditation and it subsided and then things felt normal again

i've never had such a strong, outwardly physical reaction to meditation before anyone else experience that?
>>
>>19045763
do not go on the internet for this stuff,follow the third commandment.
It is very normal,its just that by rationalizing that which should be dogma we accelerate perception,and a partial awakening is very dangerous.
It should happen by fate alone,when the timing is right.
Dream and reality are one,just be careful about reflections and your last chakra.
Have fun.
>>
File: Reality.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Reality.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
Sciencefag here.

You're all delusional. No, really.

I'm entering nurse's training this Fall. Everything you guys are describing makes no freakin' sense in any legitimate biological context. Everything is in your head. It's amazing how far people will go, dramatizing and glorifying their own subjective experience with dream-wake states to make it seem like they have super powers.

And it's not like I haven't tried meditation for myself. It's relaxing and it has many stress-reducing health benefits. But it doesn't make you psychic. I've even tried focusing on my "inner energy" and gotten nothing except some minutes gone and perhaps a slight feeling of annoyance at nothing happening.

So unless someone here can tell me exactly how I'm supposed to become superhuman through thought alone, I call BS.
>>
>>19046868

>I know it all

No, you don't and these things do happen and are quite real, you're just deluded.
>>
>>19046868
>I'm entering nurse's training this Fall.

big fucking deal. I wanted to be an astronaut once

what the fuck makes you qualified to speak on anything "sciencefag"?

you fundamentally misunderstand the concept if you think people are trying to get "superpowers" from chakra work
>>
>>19046877

Oh yeah? Explain OP, then.

>super healing powers
>super senses
>control spirits!!!!

What is this if not superpowers? It's so fantastical in its description that it makes me rage that anyone could believe this.
>>
>>19046868
That is the third commandment,"do not fucking talk about stuff in heaven"
You are right,they are just an extention of reality,during dream.
Marx already talked about that. They are,pretty much illusions.
Illusions that indoctrinate people because
we are a very dumb specie who confined the sacred in symbols that have become too powerful.
First you learn to play,then work.
In that order.
>>
>>19046888
not OP

if you dont think the mind can control your senses and physical healing then you are too retarded to make it through nursing school

>what is a placebo

its about becoming more attuned with your physical and spiritual body. Having a better relationship and understanding of the biological processes that enhance healing. knowing your body and soul and what they need. enhancing the senses is about becoming more focused and aware of the world around oneself so the senses are stronger and more potent to the mind.

just because you dont understand it doesnt make it false
>>
>>19046894
>bringing religion into this lol
>>
>>19046868

you don't become superhuman, and if that's all you felt after meditating then you weren't doing it right and you have unrealistic expectations

also let's be real here you're going to be a nurse, nurses only study specific aspects of the human body from a medical perspective which isn't the same as immersion in meditation

not to mention most nurses are far from brilliant, it seems like nearly any idiot can get through nursing school
>>
>>19046868
By noticing or accessing your chakras, you aren't trying to become "superhuman". Actually, it's more so about being more of a naturalized human being than anything else.

I can understand that if you consciously haven't consciously experienced anything of the sort within your current lifetime, then you'd rightfully have doubts. If you would, have you ever had Deja Vu, felt as though you weren't alone, or had any type of unusual feeling(s)?
>>
>>19046923

I'm entering training to become an RN, which is a bachelor's, then I plan on eventually specializing. Then, in the far future, I plan to drop nursing and study genetics to eventually uplift humanity through genetic enhancement and repair.

>>19046924

I feel Deja Vu all the time. I also understand that you types like to believe Deja Vu is proof of past lives or precognition.
>>
>>19046941

am i supposed to be impressed? again, i've been to quite a few hospitals and around plenty of nurses

it doesn't take someone brilliant to do what you want to do

there's a lot of better ways to help humanity currently than spending more time in school paying for a degree you probably won't use

at any rate it's not scientific to write things off without trying them just because you've heard some things that don't sound plausible to you

there's more to life and the world than what you're taught and what you've seen
>>
>>19046941
When it comes to Deja Vu, there are times when you can't be sure of if the feeling is genuine. In my experience, I can personally attest to a correlation between foresight and a feeling of Deja Vu. Obviously, seeing as how we're both posting anonymously and how you individually haven't had my particular experiences, you most likely won't take my word on such.

The point I generally want to convey is that these, for layman's purposes, unusual and extrasensory feelings are usually minute when your chakras aren't aligned. When they are, you expand your extrasensory awareness to experience more than you usually do with the 5 senses used to interpret the physical realm we call the "3rd Dimension".
>>
>>19046888
OP here, sorry I took so long to answer. Also I know I probably can't change your opinion, but I'll debate for the sake of it.

First off, chakras don't give you "superpowers". I'm not faster physically, even though my senses perceive time at an altered rate. Yes, I can see, hear, feel, etc, faster. But my body is still limited in it's reactions.

Faster healing is not Wolverine style. Healing time is not cut in half or something. But by focusing my "energy" (chakra, ki, call it whatever you'd like) on the wounded parts of my body, I can make them heal faster compared to other wounds (maybe a day or two faster). Scarring is less noticeable as well, and it aleviates the pain.

And by controlling spirits, I don't mean as puppets. I can't make them do my bidding. It's my fault though for not explaining myself thoroughly. I can overpower their will, and have them NOT do stuff they usually do.

>>19046941

As for the feeling of Deja Vu, it can on rare occasions act as precognition. More than once have I had my life saved by it.

I understand where you're coming from. You're a scientific kind, and I can respect that. Believe it or not, I'm actually in love with science and the scientific method myself, and I won't deny it's merits. What I believe I don't believe at face value. They are abilities and phenomena I've witnessed and tested time and time again for years now. Science is just a discipline though, focusing on a single part of nature instead of on the whole. It might not happen today, it might not happen in 100 years to come, but some day science will eventually get advanced enough to research these "crazy" concepts. And of course the hard truth will be different from what we do and believe right now. But then again, I'm a limited being, with a limited conscience and senses.
>>
Had my genitals, throat, chest, crown, and 3rd eye unlocked through a khundalini awakening. Shit was intense and very anxiety inducing, lots of weird sensations that lasted for 3 years, like burning and tingling also a shit ton of synchronicity and unraveling life events. I think the chakras on my stomach and solar plexus are being unlocked right now, because I can barely handle intaking anything that's toxic to my body.
>>
>>19046969

You can't reduce the human experience with the scientific method. Many have tried and all have failed
>>
>>19046969
I never tried to impress you in the first place! But no idiot is going to be able to make it through the pre-req courses much less nurse's training.

>>19047016
Okay, let's say that I was interested in turning Super Saiy—I mean experiencing this "spiritual energy" for myself. Throughout my entire life, I have not experienced a single paranormal event (though I believe in UFOs because I saw one once when I was 12. It's why I'm even on /x/). Nobody in my family believes in it.

What's the simplest thing I can do to prove to myself that this so-called "spirtual energy" exists?
>>
>>19047114

i'm not reducing, i'm saying that attempting to learn these things is the only way to properly write them off and someone calling themselves a person of science when they can't be bothered to experiment with things they don't understand is pointless

>>19047115

then explain all the nurses i've seen

most of what you do is regurgitate information
>>
>>19047114

by the way i'm >>19046923

i encourage "people of scirnce" to experiment before they talk down to people and show off their lack of knowledge on these subjects
>>
>>19047132

I'm not arguing against you, but for you
>>
>>19047137

sorry, i thought you misunderstood where i was coming from

i have a bad hangover
>>
>>19047115
That's the part I can not help you with, since I'm here for answers myself. This is only my second ever post on /x.

I can only tell you my experiences, and hope that someone with more knowledge than myself can make sense of them.
The only "supernatural" constant in my life had been the ability to see and interact with spirits. I've been able to sense them since I was very young, but me being raised a Christian led me to believe they were demons trying to corrupt me and whatnot, so I didn't delve deeper into it at first.
Now I don't know about you, but I live in Romania. And around 2008, a wave of "satanism" (as in the belief system) passed through here. It was hard to notice and it died out quickly, with mostly angsty teens taking part in it. I didn't take part in it, but a few close friends of mine did. They tried pentagrams and rituals and whatnot, but they gave up pretty soon, seeing as people around the town started to notice it and began somewhat of a witch hunt for them. So they all agreed to stop and keep silent about it. All except one, who'd decided to brag to me about it.
It was a normal evening when he took me to the place where they tried their rituals. Nothing fancy, just your average abandoned house where no one would catch them redhanded. But in that house, something went south. They did manage to summon a couple demons, and they possessed me. Again, that's nearly impossible to prove to you over the internet.
Long story short, I suffered from depression and tried to get spiritual help and guidance from my local church because thoughts of suicide started plaguing me. Thoughts I refused to believe were my own, because I had every reason to want to live.
I'll have to break it in two, cause it's too long.
>>
>>19047115
>cont

I can still remember the moment I walked through the church's door, and the priest told me he couldn't help me with my struggle. I didn't even get to say a word to him, but he knew why I was there. That was the moment when my faith in christianity started to crumble. Fast forward a few months, and my life was an existential hell. I had it good, but I couldn't for the life of me FEEL good.
And that's when it happened. I was at my lowest and I stopped believing in anything. And, as I was staying under the stary night sky, contemplating how to end it, a single wandering thought crossed my mind. A simple "no". A last refusal. In that singular moment, something snapped inside me. I hit rock bottom, and my mind broke. I could feel a raging fire rising from the depths of my being and overtaking me, and with each though of defiance for the act that I thought would follow it got stronger. The night went white. I could see everything and everyone, I could feel the earth beneath my feet and the sky above my head as an extension of me. It was such a shaking experience that I couldn't take it for long. I passed out, and woke up hours later, now thouroughly convinced of my insignificance but strangely contempt with it.
It took some time for me to realize what had happened. It took time for me to realize that, in that particular moment, I'd unlocked something. But it changed me. Made me not stronger, but more versatile. Both in body and soul.

I know none of that will make sense to you. I know you'll still not believe me. And frankly, there's not much I can do to help you along. I did it on my own, with no help from any book or guru, so I don't know the proper method. But if you're truly interested, keep looking. Get someone to help you with it, even it sounds silly. At worst, you'll lose a few bucks and some time. But the rewards might very well be worth it.
>>
>>19047207

Spiritual awakenings are usually accompanied by tremendous crisis in our lives and faiths. The demon was a painful test.
>>
File: 108.jpg (79KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
108.jpg
79KB, 620x400px
>>19045763
During your studies and explorations have you learned anything new/interesting/surprising about the Crown Chakra in particular? Asking cause I've been doing some research on that chakra in particular
>>
>>19047248
I've read a bit about chakras before asking here on /x, but I'm afraid I didn't make any "breakthrough" to add. From my experience, it's the chakra that controls the mind. I personally use it to stave off sleep and tiredness in general, or for a quick boost in perception and mental acuity when needed. I've also found it useful in controlling my emotions through it, and the heart chakra, in tandem. It seems it can also nurture or kill off feelings, e.g. make myself start loving someone/something, or stop hating someone/something.
>>
>>19047278
What methods do you use for developing/strengthening the chakras?
>>
>>19047298
I use them all the time, like I would a muscle. They get stronger, and my ability to control them grows as well. I'm actually curious what the future will bring, and what else I will be able to do with them once I reach a certain level.
>>
>>19047278
Is there any indication that you could nurture negative feelings or kill off positive feelings through the use of that chakra? Not that that's a good idea or anything
>>
Also sorry for all the confusion, I don't know how to make ID's visible. I'm also going to post from my phone for the rest of the night, as I have to go to work.
>>
>>19047326
Specifically, what do you mean use them?

I've been breathing in energy into my third eye for a while now and I'm starting to see auras more or less regularly now.
>>
>>19047506
I don't know exactly how to explain it. I "awaken" them (for lack of a better term) and concentrate on them. Not individually though, but rather as a whole. I rarely perceive them individually. I run energy through them for as long as I can, and when I feel they tire I stop.

Wait until they're rested, rinse and repeat. It makes the whole unlocking process easier, and I feel they can conduct/process more energy every time. It's tiny improvements, but they're there.

Also about seeing auras, I guess that's how I can tell sicknesses. I feel the person's aura, though I don't see it per se. And I can feel the irregularities in them. For example I told a friend of mine there was something wrong with her foot. Didn't tell her I saw it through her energy though. She went to the hospital and got her foot checked, and it turned out she had a blood cloth that could've led to some ugly complications. She had it trated early on because I saw it.
>>
File: tumblr_n4hwwroSTU1sfiqu1o1_1280.jpg (272KB, 747x1070px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4hwwroSTU1sfiqu1o1_1280.jpg
272KB, 747x1070px
>>19046868
>he fell for the scince meme
>>
>>19047132
Indeed.

At one point, the public schools began teaching that the scientific method involved hypothesizing the experimenter's expectations *before* even running the experiment, and then cherry picking for data to confirm that hypothesized bias. This is the most asinine representation of what Isaac Newton accomplished in uplifting the academic world out of the dark ages.

A scientist does not *tell* nature how to behave. A scientists asks without expectation what the results of an experiment will be, and faithfully measure every possible result.

But instead we have STEM field students refusing to try any experiment on their ban list, because they get too emotionally upsrt at the hypothesis stage of their asinine understanding of the scientific method to even know what bias they're supposed to be confirming.

Oh, how far the apple has fallen from the tree...
>>
File: coffee.jpg (70KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
70KB, 600x677px
>>19046868
>I've even tried focusing on my "inner energy" and gotten nothing except some minutes gone and perhaps a slight feeling of annoyance at nothing happening
>I'm too impatient to do energy work properly, therefore it isn't valid
>I'm about to go to nursing school but lemme just waste my time arguing with people on /x/
>>
>>19047578
So do you just "will" the energy through the chakras then? Do you just start from the bottom and go up or do you do circuits up and down?

Thanks.
>>
File: 247022248.jpg (38KB, 309x405px) Image search: [Google]
247022248.jpg
38KB, 309x405px
>Astral Helix
A very concise and descriptive name anon, 10/10.
>>
>>19047625
He did.

>>19047674
A sad truth indeed. It defeats the purpose of science to search for a predefined result.
>>
>>19047688
I start at the bottom chakra, the one in the sacral area of the spine (base chakra was it's name?) and I work my way up through the rest until they're all open. I then direct some of the flow of the energy away from the main one that passes through the chakras and I direct it to specific points in the rest of the body. Results and effects vary depending on the routes the energy takes to get there, and the point to which it is going.

I can't call any of them by name unfortunately.
>>
>>19047698
Wait, is that for real? Cause that's basically what I feel when I unlock my chakras through that metod. Two intertwining flows of energy that meet up in every chakra and unlock them before going further up.
>>
File: 1490950996817.jpg (52KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1490950996817.jpg
52KB, 604x453px
>>19045763
>>19045803
thats called the false dream, thats demonic aid.
>>19046868
you have to put alot of practice and time into spiritual development to actually get result. ritual is not the key.
>>19046923
this man is correct
>>19047101
this is delusional
>>19047674
well said
>>
>>19045763
this is all just nen, or "mind-force"

the story hunter x hunter (pick related) explains the basics [albeit in a very exaggerated fashion] extremely well, give it a look.

and ill be here.

personally, my chakras just kind of "popped" out of existence after a few months of me feeling them almost-constantly in my waking life.
dunno how to explain it better than that: i guess it was more of a rip than a pop, really; one minute i was there working, mindless flow in my activity and then SCHKLP [cant remember if i heard an audible noise or not, but that's what it would have been] its gone.
could have been all the demons i had been talking to at the time, could have been i was just done with anything besides to presentation of my mind to my self.

anyway, been focusing on trying to improve my sense you described, where you can feel living beings by extending your energy field outwards from your body.
>>
>>19047761
Yep.
In India it's Kundalini, the Chinese have their own name for it that I can't recall off hand. In western esoteric tradition it's the Caduceus of Hermes. Etc, etc, etc. It shows up in a lot of different cultures.
>>
>>19047819
That's why I'm here as well. I use them all the time, and I'm afraid I might "break" them. So I want to learn more, and try to do things the right way.
>>
>>19047792
False dream and demonic aid? Care to elaborate?
>>
As a nurse myself for nearly a decade I have seen and felt things that I am unable to explain. From little things like three nurses seeing a shadow come out an empty room at the same time. To patient's who are near death saying out loud "I'm coming" who then go on to pass 10-20 minutes later.
I'm only scratching the surface here. Ask any nurse and they will have dozens of stories for you.

>>19047132
let's just hope you're never admitted into hospital. You'll realise just how much us nurses do when you can't do anything for yourself.
>>
File: a true human being.png (28KB, 669x234px) Image search: [Google]
a true human being.png
28KB, 669x234px
>>19047863
theres no right way to do things, theres only THE way to do things, and thats the way you do them.
>>
>>19047897
So am I doing anything right here? Should I be afraid that my chakras will also burst one day? Is that a good or a bad thing?
>>
>>19045763
>I thread two flows of energy together and make them pass through each chakra one by one, opening them up in the process. Hence the name helix, as they take the form of on
That sounds remarkably similar to this:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_II.html
>>
File: what a dinosaur would do.png (353KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
what a dinosaur would do.png
353KB, 500x708px
>>19047911
do not fear.
for me its been a good thing; they had become a distraction; i was focused too much on how my expressing any single point would change my personality and interests in conversation.

but like i said, it wasn't a "burst" or "pop", it was literally as if they fell into another plane of existence: just now i had a realization that they might have been taken into a protective place so that i couldn't interact with them anymore... possibly

also, a small time before they dissipated like that, i recognized that i could adjust the flow as it rose through my mind, and before reaching my crown i could redirect it around my body back into my root, and it stabilized completely in that configuration.

i feel completely pretentious saying this, but i daresay theres no better way to explain it than feeling as if "i solved the chakra puzzle"
>>
>>19047978
I'll definitely look further into that, thanks for sharing. Also there's chakras outside our bodies? I thought the crown chakra was the last one.
>>
>>19046868
>I've even tried focusing on my "inner energy" and gotten nothing except some minutes gone and perhaps a slight feeling of annoyance at nothing happening.
Because you don't believe and have a lot of preconceived ideas that block your mind. Let go of the baggage sciencetard.
>>
Great stuff OP

Try exploring sub-chakras, i.e. letting one chakra overflow and mapping where the excess will flow to (flow in, not out)
>>
>>19047978
>http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_II.html

literally kundalini
>>
>>19048030
I don't have the slightest idea how to do that, but I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip. I'm honestly surprised at how helpful everyone is. You can call me a newfag or whatever, but /x's and 4chan's reputation is pretty bad. I'm pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong on that belief.
>>
>>19045763
you might want to try semen retention
increases your chi/prana/whatever you want to call it
or to put it better: you stop losing chi through ejaculation
>>
>>19048045

Meditation is the only thing /x/ knows that isn't larping
>>
>>19048045
>>
>>19048055
Why would that be a problem? Do you really lose that much chakra during ejaculation that it needs to be dealt with?
>>
>>19048102
yes
>>
>>19048102
you might want to look into taoist traditions and non ejaculatory orgasms if you still want to have sex
>>
>>19048138
Noted, I'll look that up as well. Thanks.
>>
>>19048144
Wait, does that stop you fro. being able to have sex? I don't plan on going full monk here, I just want to get a better understating of this stuff.
>>
>>19048181

Nah, it just decreases your desire for porn.
>>
>>19047351
Hey, sorry I didn't notice your reply sooner. If you ever do come back to the thread, here's the answer: Yes, I can control my feelings through it. I can nurture negative ones and kill off positive ones, I've tried it. I usually do it the other way around though.

I've never meddled in feeling such as love or hate however. The only "feelings" I nurture are patience, tranquility, and hapiness. I rarely "kill" my feelings, and when I do it's because they'd end up hurting me (like excessive hate, or obsessive love).
>>
>>19045763
Only energy center I am able to open immediately is my 6th one. Which I developed relatively fast. The other 6, a different story. If I had to guess my crown would be in 2nd place, throat in third, heart fourth, and the other main three tied for last.

With the 6th eye alone, I have done and experienced a decent amount of phenomena, but moving energy around is hard for me. Using a thermostat, if I concentrate after a long stabilization period of waiting for it to even out, I can raise the temperature up from 1 to 2 degrees if I concentrate, but never more than that. I don't feel anything move nor am I aware of the energy moving to the palm of my hands. Just kind of gets a little warm and the thermostat picks up on it.

How do you move energy about? I have had days where it's like I was on steroids and others were I was sapped of life.

I imagine learning to control energy would help significantly in this regard. And of course, meditation in the sea of energy.
>>
>>19046868
You can't. But others may.
>>
>>19045803
Kundalini is another name for it.
>>
>>19047016
I don't know, physically speaking, I have been improving and all I do on a daily basis is work and then home. I get very little sleep, like 4 hours or less, skip meals often, and then I go into my job being praised by both peers and superiors likewise for my performance.

I have been getting, what is possible, faster, stronger, etc., despite the things that should hold me back. People worry I'm gonna die from overworking or something, but it seems the more I consider others and the harder I work, despite my short commings, I tend to be on top at my job.

This all started to happen after I got into meditation. Before hand, the high stress just made my head spin and my memory was shorter too.
>>
>>19049119
thanks!
>>
>>19047792
>>19047875
I would like to know also...
>>
>>19045763
Your astral helix technique resembles what your major nadis already do. Everything else is just general psychic or energy development. Nothing on the verge of siddhi-like abilities.
>>
>>19048055
Highly suspicious about this.
>>
>>19049238
>kundalini
Oh. Then I shall explore this further. Thanks.
>>
>>19049457
I'll check it out, and if it's nothing extreme, over the top, or perverted, I'll give it a try. See where it takes me.
>>
>>19045763
>TFW your completely convinced you utterly broke your root chakra and are physically and mentally suffering for it.
>>
>>19049484
It's the reason why masturbation may be considered a sin. It takes a creative energy out of you all for the cheap thrill of pleasure. Weakening one. There is even a scientific parallel.

After ejaculation, a man's testosterone levels drop and then over the course of 6 to 7 days it peaks and then has a small drop and destabilizes.

Knowing this, there may most certainly be a parallel in the unseen.
>>
>>19049511
destabilizes = stabilizes
>>
>>19049511
Study by whom? Still suspicious about its benefits...
>masturbation is a sin.
Yikes! Sounds like Jesus behind keyboard to me.
>>
>>19049876
Alot of religions have issues with someone having a wank. I recall a Buddhism book that claimed "Masturbation and eating seasoned food stains your soul deeply enough that 100 good deeds will not balance it out."
>>
>>19049900
[spoiler]Hides the Salt Shaker[/spoiler]
>>
>>19049876
Well, in some occult things, it is considered that every living thing has a spirit. The cells in your body and semen are alive, therefore have tiny spirits.

So when you spill seed in order to pursue a pleasure, you are essentially committing genocide for nothing.

While at the same time, typically, only one semen gets to be born and live while countless others die, this parallels to the current situation we live in, in this life. Even during the days of Noah were only a few saved. Only a few truly make it into heaven in this life.

With that being said though, I do believe that all will be saved. Weather through reincarnation or ascending into heaven.
>>
>>19049876
The fact you seek an authoritative source and not your own personal awareness shows you are blind.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241?dopt=Abstract

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788

Also, reference any weight lifting site or martial arts site.
>>
File: 167.jpg (101KB, 880x534px) Image search: [Google]
167.jpg
101KB, 880x534px
>>19049970
What does that say about the tens of thousands of microbes that I'm killing constantly just by being alive?
>>
>>19045763
I know some of you will immediately stop reading due to an intense anti-drug bias, but here goes my experience anyway:

I smoked a ton of weed once, to a point where my body could hardly remain upright but my mind was still alert and it was early enough that i had no desire for sleep.

Lay on bed, close eyes, relax. Start feeling vibration on bed. Think its weird, since phone is not nearby. Look for source multiple times, but everytime i get up it stops. Eventually i think it might be coming from under my pillow, but the only thing down there is a bible. I think "you gotta be fucking kidding me" and pick up the bible but that isnt it.

Eventually i realize it is coming from myself. The vibration kinda goes up and down in frequency like slow gentle waves, and after some focus on it the source seems to be the center of my chest. Upon focusing on it i visualize the color green, almost emerald like, and suddenly feel more energy throughout my body. Slowly more "energy centers" like the one in my chest become apparent. I go through them bottom to top and the first one is by bottom of spine, kinda red in associated color. It made me think of red but didnt look red. Next one was by belly and was reddish-orange. Then came the one in chest, the most obvious amd strongest of them. Then one by back of neck, kinda light blue. Then one in the forehead, it looked like a combination of vanilla-purple swirls and was the most visual one. Finally there was one on top of my head, white.

After touring each by the spine i realized i had more of those things elsewhere in my body, but none as major as those 6 by the spine. After those i could sense the ones in the palms of my hands, the sole of my feet, and 2 special but not major ones on my shouldertips. I detected more energy, but the rest was a sort of a diffuse cloud in my body i couldnt differentiate like those above.

Con't
>>
>>19051189
> con't

Finally i simultaneously focused on all the energy centers in the spine and felt energized and overcome with joy. Almost like i was hit by lightning. In my mind's eye i saw a pink background and a statuette like those super smash bros trophies of a blue skinned humanoid elephant with obviously hindu clothing striking a weird yoga like pose. I immediatly passed out then.

What the fuck happened that night?

The day after i googled chakras because i was vaguely aware that eastern traditions were into that but had never really cared about it and thats when i noticed there are 7 chakras, not just the 6 i felt.

Ever since then i could feel one, maybe two of those energy centers if i relaxed and focused but nothing like that night.

Unrelated to that event, when i could go to the coast and see sun sets (theyre pretty to look at, even took female friends along a few times but nothing came out of that) i would feel a tingling sensation in my forehead between my eyebrows. It would last for hours after sunset and sometimes even the upper half of my body felt "surges" of energy. I asked a bunch of people and they either ignored the question completely, as if i hadnt asked, or shrugged and carried on with whatever. Some dude on facebook told me sinusitis, but it definitely wasnt that as it dodnt feel bad and i had no nose problems. Then he said kundalini, but upon googling kundalini seems more spine related than forehead related, so as of today that also remains a mystery to me.

Anyone has an idea what im talking about?
>>
>>19049970
> you are essentially committing genocide for nothing.

Okay. FIne by me :^)

>>19050001
Thanks. But that was rude to call me blind. I just don't see eye to eye with this "not shooting loads" thing. But I could try out the "dry male orgasm" cus it sound fun and fruitful for my sexual skills.

this gives me ideas... Hehe... Good ideas to impliment with my partner.

>>19051189
sound somewhat similiar. I need to test that next time I'm smoking.
>>
>>19045763
>>19045803
Hey, newbie here.
I come from a world where proven physics are all there is to it. No ghosts, no chakra, no magic.

How canI start feeling chakras and meditating right without becoming delusional/being a schizo? I tried meditating once but literally nothing happened. I close my eyes, sit in a comfortable position, follow my breathing and calm my thoughts. Nothing happens, which is what I expect desu.
>>
>>19051220
Sound kundalini allright. The outcome was just personal and might not fit in with old scriptures. Make it your own way and ejnoy the ride.

Note that human has many energy points or chakra points or chi/qi points in ones body. They all behave little different upon one's personal understanding and perspective.

Don't be afraid. Do what feels right. Listen to your body and inner self. Sometimes teacher can be found inside... Until you are in a conflict. Ego usually causes these problems. How to deal with ego? That's your job to solve.
>>
>>19046868
>sciencefag
>nurse
LOL
Legitimate surgeon here. There is a biological understanding of chakras, it just doesn't fit in with the standard model of care. It is photonic in nature, made of light. You are a fool to go into healthcare with such a closed mind. There is a lot we still don't understand in modern medicine because we treat the body as a separate entity from its environment.

There is much to learn from the ancient practices and healing arts. These people are not delusional, their experiences just don't line up with your standard model which suggests drugs over actual healing.
Your body is not made of cells and muscles and ligaments, it is made of light, but medicos haven't recognized this yet. In part on account of the pharmaceutical industry that more or less runs hospitals, and in part on account of quantum physics.
>>
>>19045763

Ok, help me everyone: How do I stop my thoughts from leaking? Is it a crown chakra thing?

Is there a technique, or a mode, or a visualisation that would help?
>>
>>19051252
You need to place your awareness in the centers. For example, one is located between your eye brows. Just don't try to be too precise about it, otherwise, you'll make the activity of being precise a distraction and not get results/ as good of results.
>>
>>19051304
What do you mean thoughts leaking?
>>
>>19051275
>surgeon
>on /x/

Would somebody really just do that? Go on the Internet and tell lies?
>>
>>19051348
Well I will try that for sure next time.

Thanks bud.
>>
>>19051363
reverse telepathy
>>
>>19051304
Ahahahaha!!!! I have the same problem but that's okay. It's first sings of telepathy.
>>
>>19051578
Reverse? Care to elaborate? WHAT? I understand the consept of telepathy... But reversed?

>>19051650
Me here.
>>
File: 1490280936351.jpg (98KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
1490280936351.jpg
98KB, 544x626px
>>19051661
>>19051650
When I'm in certain states it feels that my thoughts leak

I have to be strict and disciplined with my thoughts, with my frame of mind and body, with my energies and my emotions, who or what I'm thinking about, and how I feel about them; and it leaks less. I haven't figured out the exact method to stop, but we're getting there.

Sometimes I have to ask for outside help, in earnest

But writing that all out, it sounds like I need to define things to myself again.
>>
>>19051258
That was about 3 years ago, today i no longer have access to drugs or readily available sunsets. Havent messed with chakras since then. But maybe i should try tonight if i dont forget by passing out on the bed with the lights on.
>>
>>19046868

where does the imagination come from?
>>
>>19051743
Sounds interesting. I don't have this kind of phenomena occurring to me, but I have this ability to cut thoughts off before they ever reach my mental state. Like, I feel the thought before I have it type thing.

I don't really know how better to describe it.
>>
>>19051779
Don't need any of those. And drugs are counter-productive despite the results they give.
>>
>>19046868
Try doing kundalini meditation/yoga for a month or two and you WILL change your mind about energies in the body.

If you want to remove all possible placebo, don't read about the possible effects/symptoms of kundalini.

I dare you.
>>
>>19045763

> Things that never, ever happened: The thread
>>
>>19045763
Patreon.com/chakra_apotheosis

This guy can help you for free.
>>
>>19046723
Closed eye hallucinations, google it
>>
>>19045763
youre a fucking retard OP.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.