[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North or South

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: boarder.jpg (370KB, 2895x1642px)
boarder.jpg
370KB, 2895x1642px
Lets say the nation is split on the 21 Aug 2017 eclipse. You have until the totality of eclipse passes and are at the farthest point of its path. What potential things could happen in the path to affect your decision? What direction would you go to leave the path(with info of west coast having totality)? Why?
>>
Is it just me or does none of this make sense?
>>
>>19045737
It seems south is the best option, as we north americans(Canada,USA and Mexico) seem to be fucked in the next happening.

Now, is this event the so called 3 days of darkness?Will something happen to the people who go outside in this event? I heard you will not be able to eat food that was outside of a protective enviroment (fridge).
>>
>>19045807
The post is meant to be open to any possibilities.
>>
>>19045807
You can still eat dick tho.
>>
>>19045807
Where'd you hear that, your ass? The sun and moon and earth are all that get involved. Unless you think any of those are suddenly harmful, you'll be fine.

And no the sun isn't going to poison food. It isn’t getting closer or anything. It's just an alignment.
>>
>>19045837
>it isn't getting closer

The Earth is the one getting close to the Sun if anything, Jesus Christ, do you even understand any of this stuff?
>>
>>19045821
Yes, it is implied by being posted here.
>>19045828
Maybe i leave that option off.
>>19045837
Eh, no but the the phenomena that the object will create around earth will probably create , let say, events to eveything that is organic.

Where did i hear it? Here on x, with fancy graphics etc. and whole more places. But you can believe anything you want, plus , its less than 3 months so, you can verify it yourself.
>>19045840
The posters english grasp is of a novice, but many times this subject has been brought here on x.
>>
>>19045910
>The posters english grasp is of a novice
>but many times this subject has been brought here on x.

OH THE IRONING
>>
>>19045917
I am a novice too, whats with the attitude, "anon"?
>>
>>19045925
>what's

No need for a comma before "anon" and those quotation marks are befuddling. 5/10, would tell you to go back to rabbit again. Now take your fucking shinebox and go back
>>
>>19045933
>Now take your fucking shinebox and go back
And how are you going to accomplish that?
>>
>>19045933
What happened "anon"? Cant back your own treats?
>>
>>19045737
OP, get a months worth of food, just in case, batteries, matches, candles etc. Plan for it. With all this shitposting, you can see you and i are correct on this subject.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.