[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys like conspirancy theories right? what about this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

you guys like conspirancy theories right? what about this
is this real?
"In 2014, the Death Grips Twitter account @BBPoltergeist only followed 1 account, Ariana Grande's.
Fast Forward to today, May 22nd, 2017.
19 dead and 50 injured at Ariana Grande's concert at Manchester Arena

...and Death Grips announces a new album and a 22 minute megamix of said album."
>>
are you retarded
>>
File: Wink-Emoji-PNG.png (120KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
Wink-Emoji-PNG.png
120KB, 530x530px
>>19044863
haha maybe
>>
File: i-d-fashion-iluminati-2.png (148KB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
i-d-fashion-iluminati-2.png
148KB, 540x380px
Worst conspiracy theory ever?
>>
File: kamineko.jpg (14KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kamineko.jpg
14KB, 640x480px
New Death Grips
aww yeah
>>
Nah bro nah bro I got one that'll blow your minds

The sun. The SUN. It shined on Michael Jackson and Kurt cocaine. And guess what????????????????

Both loved drugs. And both died. Coincidence??????????

I think not. For you see, Michael was killed by his doctor and we know Kurt had seen a doctor once in his life

So what do doctors do? They cut foreskin off. Who does this? Jews. Before jews what did people worship? The sun

So the sun killed Michael Jackson and Kurt

Pls share if you agree
>>
I know this is edgy as fuck but how dope would it have been if the medium Starbucks coffee had gotten smoked along with her shitstain fans? Pretty fucking dope, that's how much. I blame Dan Schneider, I bet she was going to blab about his predilections for nubile young talent and he tried to silence her
>>
>>19044794
>he follows fantano
>>
>>19044794
OP, you hit it right on the spot, see all the shilling in the thread, not one comment that could sheed some light or a question ,anything else,instead just shit posting.

OP, last year they release a movie called.... Manchester by the sea, let that sink for a moment.
>>
>>19044999
You talking about Dan "if I can't have her, no one can" Schneider?
>>
>>19045389
maybe we don't see how some teenybopper's fans have any relevance?

It's just another step towards the nwo
>>
>>19045446
Well, remember that pic of trump in saudi arabia? Kind of odd this event happens after that? You see , that photo was the inaguration ceremony of a global anti-terrorist org in saudi arabia, so, if you are xphile, you will know that there are no coincidences.
>>
>>19044999
Nah, I actually was disappointed she didn't bite it too.
>>
>>19045696
>It's just another step towards the nwo

There will be more to follow.
that dumb puppet works for the real antichrist.
This is just more blood for them.
That poor idiot girl is just their plaything, they won't off her so that she can keep singing her siren songs and binding the youth to obey their mandates.
Even then there are paid shills here,
so that info is of little value to anyone. hence my apathy in this general thread. But since you asked...
>>
>>19044896
the mental gymnastics is strong in this one, nonetheless i lol'd
>>
>>19044794
>22 minute megamis
>22nd May
>22 dead
woah lads
>>
>>19046129
>>
>>19044794
i'm seeing a lot of references to a bomb plan in this video, OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3XWUhUOM
>>
File: 1493687775542.jpg (221KB, 500x2237px) Image search: [Google]
1493687775542.jpg
221KB, 500x2237px
>>19044794
I find it more of a coincidence that her name looks like Arena Grenade
>>
>>19045389
Sounds like the title of a suicide. Kek.
>>
File: crsh.png (105KB, 1099x685px) Image search: [Google]
crsh.png
105KB, 1099x685px
>>19044794
Guys, there is something fishy going on.
Look at this article, she talks about legit experiences with that stuff. Look at that 666 thingie too. Do you think she was serious then? In light of what happened now seems fishy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.