[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ do dream interpretations? I just had two really weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cockona6.jpg (41KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
cockona6.jpg
41KB, 400x379px
Does /x/ do dream interpretations? I just had two really weird ones.

In both we're in the living room of my parent's house (college student that lives with his parents in the summer, doing summer school though so not there right now). In the first one me and my driver that takes me to and from the airport were sitting at opposite sides of the couch, my driver was drinking hot coco and telling me how to get girls, but then I went on a long rant about how everything I told him about myself was a lie, and that I'm actually completely average in anyway. Then he asked "Why are you telling me this?" And then it ended.

In the 2nd one I had moved to sitting right next to the person I was talking to on the couch and I was talking to a person that sort of looked like what a pair of twins from my Elementary school in would look like today, I had moved to a different state in middleschool so I don't even remember one of their names, except the girl in this dream said her name was Fred but then later in the dream she said her name was something else but I already forget what she said it was. We were both drinking hot coco in this, also she was wearing a really long football jersey I think. Anyway she was talking about something I forget then I went on the same speech about how I'm just a completely average person, then she said she needed to show me something, turned around, and then the dream ended.

What does it all mean?
>>
>>19044645
bump
>>
Skinwalkers
>>
>>19044645
Niggers
>>
>>19044645
I'd say the cocoa, has something to do with comfort, due to it being well known as a comforting drink.
>>
>>19044645
bump
>>
Bump because i can't help you.
>>
How can I stop dreaming
>>
>>19044645
The driver and girl from school represent your conscious mind. In the dream you are representing your subconcious. You are trying to tell yourself that you are completely average because obviously this bothers you. Sounds like you are insecure about yourself and your subconcious is bringing this to the surface so you'll do something about it.
>>
>>19049398
This makes the most sense out of everything so far, though I can't help but feel like the driver & the girl represented 2 slightly different things, as the driver was more apathetic while the girls seemed kind of caring, and there seperate responses to my subconcious's rant. Any ideas?

Anyway if what you're say is true what should I do about it?
>>
>>19049480
You need to meme your subconcious. Show it who's boss.
>>
>>19049517
how you do that?
>>
I often have dreams where I watch myself sleep. The air feels thick and everything moves slowly.

The odd thing was that there was a woman standing in the hall wearing a white sundress. I then noticed that she was holding a carving knife, but it was like she didn't notice me watching.

She walked down the hall into where my brother and his girlfriend were sleeping. She was gone for what felt like 10mins. When she walks back to the hall where I can see her, I can see that she has blood on her, and blood dripping from the knife onto the floor.

She then starts staring at my sleeping body, but not me that was watching her. I just kept watching her, and then I blinked and she moved her position.

I kept trying to watch her, but anytime I blinked she got closer to my sleeping body, it felt like hours had passed, before she was standing right over my sleeping body.

I tried to grab her but my hand kept being pushed away like a magnet. Then she raised her arm hovering the knife over me, and looked at me for the first time grinning before she stabbed the knife down towards my sleeping body.

I woke up in that instant, my body was reacting in pain like I was stabbed for a moment, but nothing was wrong.
>>
>>19044645
bump
>>
>>19044645
bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.