[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another CIA job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0564.png (423KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.png
423KB, 640x1136px
Another CIA job?
>>
lol yes anon

The CIA traveled to an Ariana Grande concert to make people believe the unbelievable: Muslim terrorists like to bomb things

Totally couldnt be a pissed off muslim IRL

You fucking moron
>>
>>19044482
I hope you're kidding but unfortunately you probably aren't
>>
File: 1495194762680.jpg (4KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
1495194762680.jpg
4KB, 235x214px
>>19044482
muslim niggers
>>
>>19044482
Is it like a cia trick to get the Muslims living there to think they're still in the middle east so they'll leave?

These psyops are getting complicated guys.
>>
Of course. Diversity is our strenght (^;
>>
>>19044482
Who theorized that Ariana Grande was another designer pop star that worked for them?
>>
Make people hate the scapegoats whilst having the overall approval to further reduce people's freedom in order to increase control and security measures. Which are already pretty suffocating.
Until there are cameras in every street, every corner, every business and outside every home.
Untill all communications are approved, censored and filtered. Until you have no choice but to go to school, get a degree, work until you are too broken to move and die.
When nobody has any freedom, no one will complain, because if they do they will be dealt with.
Until that day, the beatings and murders will continue.
>>
>>19044830
Or we could just kick all the Muslims out.
>>
>>19044848
Then it be the blacks, latinos, rednecks, and a long etc...

Before them were the indians, the irish and the mexicans, there will always be a scapegoat cause they will always be destroying the life of innocent people.
>>
File: tupac-shakur-206528-1-402.jpg (210KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tupac-shakur-206528-1-402.jpg
210KB, 1200x1200px
"If the macro dynamics are calibrated correctly, the micro events will take care of themselves." - Tupac Shakur
>>
>>19044872
What an easy view to have. I bet you feel good about yourself. having such correct opinions all the time. Is that warm feeling you get inside when you show the bigots how righteous and loving you are worth watching your country die for?
>>
The CIA saved several people from having to listen to Ariana Grande? Good on them.
>>
>>19044880
Not at all, people it's shitty, but the more reach a person have the more people it's affected by their shittiness.

A normal street thug can bother you and anyone that pass for his corner, but a wall street thug can bother all of us, cause technically we all pass around his corner.
>>
>>19044930
And that has what to do with desert savages attacking and killing my people time and time and time again? They aren't a scapegoat. They're fucking doing it and they're going to keep doing it. You have to face that. Your feel good slogans aren't going to make it go away.
>>
>>19044875

Let the Lord judge the criminals - Tupac Shakur
>>
>>19044954
No one feels good for this shit, but you relinquish liberties, incarcerate innocents and harass legal citizens in the name of a security that doesn't exists.
>>
Atinna Grande concert
At the very height of spring
Scorpio is in the moon
Or some shit

Not the illuminati
Trying to force brtian back,through terror

If you dont join us wr can help the influx of terrorism
Or it will be an excuse to have europe go after iran maybe

It could also be becuade my girlfriend broke up with me.
>>
>>19044966
You don't care because you think it'll never come to your neighbourhood. Let the rabble deal with it, right? They deserve it anyway for being less enlightened than you, right?
>>
>>19044966
>>19044954
You both have a good point. It's really just a question of perception. If you've seen it up close, it becomes immediate. When your far away, it's something you gloss over, to try and make sense of it.
>>
>>19044987
But it's senseless, so that you feel disconnected from the why. There is no why. That's it's design.
>>
>>19044987
You are right.

No one profits from this, ups wait, someone does...
>>
>>19044687
it's called gas lighting, look it up shill
>>
>>19044993
They earn the title of murdering psychopath, in the history books. What a thing to willingly earn.
>>
File: 2017-05-23_06h49_04.png (11KB, 472x155px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-23_06h49_04.png
11KB, 472x155px
>>19044482
what got me here is that some faggot posted this few days ago and this happened on the brink of 23th. Probably unintentional but interesting.
>>
>>19044482
No, Mossad.
>>
>>19045002
They are conquerors and liberators, they are leaders and entrepreneurs, they just do it with blood on their hands.
>>
>>19045014
*posted here on /x/
>>
>>19044687
Cover up for tomorrow's Seth rich release
>>
>>19044954
Your people are from all the world.
There is no such thing as america. Before 1777 it was a continent that belonged to many nations.
It is formed of immigrants from all places of the world and its hands have always been covered in blood. It is a land that drowns in fear and violence, spreading it across the world. Even the british, from whom many of the so called "americans" come from, has spilled much blood and enslaved many. Now the cycle continues as the "american" government insists on creating violence worldwide, to instill its control with its puppet proxy terror mercenaries. Then to come in as a knight in shining armor to the victims and show their face to the world as justice incarnate. For the world to be fooled by the gilded society.

Your country is not even yours. It belongs to the followers of zion, the saudi magnates, the wealthy european contingent. Why? Because they existed thousands of years before this little farce of a country known as "america".
The history has been written hundreds of years prior. All of these incidents are preordained and calculated, as much as the possible outcomes and the path from there.
>>
>>19045095

What good is this information?
>>
>>19045141
To know that the real enemy of man is always the one with the power to command it.
To keep one's heart unsoiled by hatred for his fellow man and understand that we are all suffering alike, some moreso than others.

That we should strive for togetherness in the face of death and death shall realize that our foundations are unshakeable and pass us by.
>>
>>19045095
That's great, but I'm not American, you silly sausage.
>>
>>19045562
>not realizing that everyone is American
Stay woke, /x/...
>>
>>19044997
You, have autism. You may not notice, but you do. I bet you don't even wear underwear under your trousers. I'm gonna kiss your dog, and make love to your sister. There's only one way to cure yourself, delete system 32, and hang yourself. You fucking autistic cunt.
>>
>>19044482
Nah just brain dead sandmonkeys blowing things up in the name of "God".
>>
>>19044875
"thats why i fucked yo bitch..fat mutha fucker" - Tupac Shakur
>>
>>19044482
wasnt it on the anniversary of lee rigbys death? maybe sumthin in it?
>>
>>19044875

his name was tupper shaker ware.
>>
>>19044687
They're talking the attention off of Seth Rich
>>
>>19044687
Since the CIA gives not only money but also weapons to terrorists, they are indirectly involved in this as always.
>>
>>19044880
So pointing out how much of a peon you are is being righteous? It's hard to argue with retards.
>>
>>19046713
nice ad hominem, fucking cia shill
>>
>>19044971
Proof reading?
>>
>>19044482
>CIA
you must not live around that many muslims do you? This is what they do and a portion of them are perfectly supportive of violence against non believers. Do you think Jihad is some kind of imaginary thing made up by far right extremists or something? No Jihad is part of the islamic faith. These kids are told their sins will be forgiven if they just kill a bunch of infidels. Such a great religion isnt it.
I have a solution though, we do nothing and we let more and more muslims into Europe and the problems will magically go away. We post #prayformanchester and change our profile pics and rinse and repeat next fucking month when it all happens all over again, until every last one of you cucked europeans understands not to offend the 5% muslim minority in your country. Or else you are a racist and you will get blown up.
So no, its not the CIA, its just muslims
>>
>>19048231
Nah he made a bomb in his own home. Probably got the instructions from some terrorist manual that btw 50,000 british muslims downloaded last year. Muslims gonna muslim.
>>
>>19044971
Look at this >>19048513
>>
File: 1495555620952.png (2MB, 1312x5245px) Image search: [Google]
1495555620952.png
2MB, 1312x5245px
>>19044482
>>19048652
>>
>>19048664
He went to Lybia two weeks ago, and guess who has been sponsoring Lybian "rebels" in the last decade?
>>
>>19045310

This potentially interesting thread was ruined by your sanctimonious bloviating. Good job retard.
>>
>>19044482
>Another CIA job?
ISIS, Russianigger.
>>
>>19049866
there's nothing but blind hate in this thread and some actual intellectuals trying to figure shit out, go back to stormfaggots
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.