[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swarm of flies covering an object and nowhere else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: flies.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
flies.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Went out to my car and there were probably 100 flies all over it just walking around on it. Not on any other nearby objects. I instantly felt a bad gut feeling like it was a bad omen. Anything to this?
>>
>>19044184
Sounds like Beelzebub paid you a visit OP.
>>
>>19044184
I gotta agree with >>19044842 that is definetly Beelzebub's doing
>>
>>19044184
Reminds me of a time I was a kid

Grew up on a farm and one day walked outside to check on animals and there was an old birdcage off to the side of the yard,

Except it looked kinda different, like it was moving.
No bad feeling about it or anything, was just off.

Anyway turns out that it was absolutely crawling with flies, literally not a single space without one, even around all the cage bars.

I thought it was pretty cool as a kid.
>>
Stop smearing your poo all over it
>>
>>19044184

Cars are metal and retain more heat than surrounding objects. Flies like heat.

Your car is probably white, enhancing the heat radiating off.
>>
>>19044184
Did you piss anybody off recently?
>>
>>19044184
>Poo, food or somethign smeared in your car
Clean you car anon, I remember one time I spilled some milk in my garden, the first day I noticed nothing, but the 3rd day, it was like a fucking fly invasion.
>>
File: spirit science.jpg (117KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
spirit science.jpg
117KB, 587x720px
Drive real careful for the next couple weeks. Or dont drive. Or really, sell your car and get another, its silly and superstitious but would you rather be silly, or dead?
>>
>>19044184
In my experience, flies and insects in general are an inauspiciously sign

In my experience they represent ignorance as well as false ego
>>
Speaking of flies. When was the last time you saw a house fly? It's as if they all disappeared.
>>
>>19045478
Holy shit I thought I was the only one. Are you in northeast US?
>>
>>19047220
>>19045478
Calm the fuck down it's not even summer yet. It's like this very year. You guys aren't very observant.
>>
>>19047220
>>19047231
I've been in residing California for years and house flies and bottle flies have been around every season, but for the last few months I don't even remember seeing one. They're supposed to be more active in hotter temperature regardless of the season, and I see fresh and hot dog shit without any.
>>
>>19047231
LMFAO this was my first thought too. People are nutso.
>>
>>19047231
hahahahaha

>middle of night
>didnt wear sunscreen
>why am I not sunburned??
>conspiracy
>>
>>19045117
Well guys, this makes the most sense. The car is white.
>>
>>19045478
Haven't seen any other than some flies outside. Also my apartment is covered in tons of weird dead fly looking bugs, they can't ever get in, I never see them fly around but there is shitloads of them here.
>>
>>19047220
>>19045478
The fly strips in my garage say you two are morons. Go outside more.
>>
>>19050109
Kill yourself.
>>
>>19045478
>>19047220
>>19047671
>>19049602
They're all at >>19050109 and my house. I've had more flies this year than I've had as far back as I can remember.
>>
>>19045117
Yesterday I noticed dozen of flies on the hood of my car and they all were dead. Heat could've fried them but I never saw anything like it before. Just laying there dead
>>
>>19045478
They're here in Texas along with damn mosquitoes. No winter to kill em... Now they're huge
>>
Ignore the naysayers.

My home's door was always filled with flies, I ended up posessed. I still have to deal with naysayers whom instead of letting me try a paranormal approach aren't convinced after 8 years of pill.

I wish I could murder them.
>>
So are flies bad? They covered a spot where me and my friends like to chill and fish were hoping out of the lake near there and killing themselves by "drowning" in the air. Probably like 13 fish hopped out and killed themselves and the whole area was covered in flies. This was after a night of tripping acid by a fire under a full moon. Awooooooo
>>
>>19051015
Neat.
>>
File: i dunno.jpg (49KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno.jpg
49KB, 500x699px
>flies in the house
>goddammit I hate flies, kill them all

>no flies in the house
>goddammit why aren't there any flies

you fuckers are never happy
>>
>>19044184
is your car white?
>>
>>19054502
Yeah, see here
>>19049489
kek, probably should have said OP here.
>>
>>19045478
There was two flies in my bathroom this morning annoying me when I was trying to take a piss, fucking cunts
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.