[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Synchronicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Post whatever words or images that keep appearing in your life over and over.
For me it's Prague, I keep seeing this city everywhere in completely different contexts each time. Everywhere I look there's Prague finding a new reason to be in my life.
pic unrelated
>>
I got a tattoo of the chaos star. Been seeing it everywhere since. Band logos, music videos, cartoons.

Also, I'm a stage performer/theaterfag with major insecurity issues. I notice that if I'm getting jealous of someone else and keep those feelings for a long time, they always end up moving away. That's toxic and I feel like shit for feeling that way, though.
>>
>>19044174
>Martian Chronicles cover
My negroid
>>
File: 1492115836931.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
1492115836931.png
70KB, 852x944px
>>19044174

Patagonia
>>
File: 1489173956495.png (215KB, 585x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489173956495.png
215KB, 585x439px
>>19044174
What the fuck, my sister was just talking about prague the other day, for some reason I couldn't get the thought of it out of my head. What could it mean? This is spooky, is something big going to happen in prague?
>>
>>19044612
Lose jealousy my friend.
There are few things I hate more in this life.
It closes all doors and it stops you and others from advancing properly.
>>
>>19044686
I'm trying. An anon in /div/ told me the same thing a week ago.
>>
>>19044668
I've been seeing this frog quite a bit.
>>
Aurora and 26. The name or word aurora has been popping up everywhere. If I think of aurora I see 26. Or l' i think of 26 i will see aurora. Driving me mental.
>>
>>19044720
I don't know if this could help, but surely, in your past you may have witnessed someone gaining something unfairly, no? And all those around him thought it fair.

If you have not, I'm sorry, you don't have to read, but, I have. And usually, after some time and observation I come to find that this is an all too common occurrence to the point I can't help but laugh about it. Eventually, it dawned on me that whatever it is that they got going on with them was given to them. Their position, the people gave it to them. Their genes, God gave it to them. And anything else they may have "worked" for, was truly given to them.

For example, growing up I have always believed my grade was earned, but I have witnessed on more than one occasion, a student losing points off a test for his behavior.

While the behavior truly had nothing to do with the test, the teacher would still take back 10 points of their test. So if he scored a 80, he would have been given a 90 if he simply behaved. Instead, what does these kind of people do?

They begin to spit poison out of their mouths about the experience and try to get people to side with them under the guise of "letting it off my chest." For the moment they believe that they can strike and get away, they do.

Vipers, truly. Therefore, try to rationalize the jealousy away. Because the more one allows themselves to remain as such, the more unseen damage to the body, soul, mind, and spirit it does to a person.

At least, it's what I have been through and witnessed in others.

So just be good. Look out to help when it is asked for or needed. Use discernment to avoid a situation where you fall into bondage of any form.

In doing this, and the key is persistence and consistency,It starts first with you though, and don't worry, your true inner desires are known. They will be given to you, just as how it was given to those to fail themselves in the face of God who sees all and knows all.
>>
The number 117. What does it mean...
>>
>>19045093
You will become the master chief. do us proud big boy
>>
Astaroth used to be my favorite song of a Spanish band, Gates of Ishtar are my favorite melodic death metal band and i met a girl named Isis the other day, she seemed quite interested in me.

Astaroth, Ishtar and Isis are supposedly the same entity under different names and cultures.

IDK if this counts for you, for me it's at the very least amusing.
>>
chuck e cheese mentioned in dream last night, t mobile tuesdays is giving away chuck e cheese pizzas
>>
>>19044174
read Kundera
>>
>>19044720

It's hard.

As long as you remain conscious of it, you are on the right path, anon.
>>
>>19045004

(not him)

Thank you for this
>>
>>19044174
Tetragrammaton
>>
Its everywhere, and I've started trying to let it's appearance influence my decisions.
I'm ready to learn the truth and shed all my preconceptions of reality.
>>
House.
A few days ago my fb newsfeed (I know it, im a damn normie) was filled with anoying House M.D. quotes and photos. Last Friday in my way to work the radio station played House of the rising sun AND Rock the house inmmediatly, an odd playlist. On sunday I injured my knee in the most stupid way possible and the doctor adviced me to use a cane....in his own words I would look "just like House"

Sorry for my english I am a third world fag
>>
>>19044174
dead birds. everywhere.

india as well.
>>
>>19044174
For me it's the book Slaughterhouse Five

Should I read?
>>
the number 9 and all its variations also numbers adding up to 9
>inb4 schizophrenia
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.