[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update 54

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 55

File: GreatStarGuide.jpg (618KB, 604x857px) Image search: [Google]
GreatStarGuide.jpg
618KB, 604x857px
Occultism & Magick: Library Update 54 Anonymous 05/20/17(Sat)10:25:36 No.19033941▶

/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
>>
Old thread >>19033941
>>
>>19044114
How would I go about getting revenge on someone or a group of people? You know, just have something bad happen to them and all that.
>>
>>19044193
Don't that's just petty and stupid. Don't be silly. Just leave it. You don't need to be cursing people or using dark magic.
>>
>>19044200
Ok
>>
>>19044114
23/17(Tue)00:43:51 No.19044230▶
>>19042465 #
Seriously what kind of cultist are you if you don't believe in black magic, one of those its all nature natural types.
People have believed in dark magic for centuries but because you don't believe it it doesn't exist
>>
>>19044201
Good anon. This isn't a game. Don't dabble or mess around in these things. Just work on being a good person instead. Wishing ill or bad things to happen will always rebound on you, remember that and ignore anyone, anon or trip user, who says otherwise alright.
>>
>>19044254
Thank you
>>
>>19044193
To teach her bullies a lesson the teenage witch can:

>Whisper the bullies' names to The Devil tarot card. This is real witchcraft SO don't take it lightly!!!
>Or, if she is the rolled up sleeves type of a girl, she could, on the day and hour of Saturn (that is on Saturday and on Saturn's planetary hour), write the bully's or bullies' initials on the reverse side of the Sator Square, and then lay her hands over the square while asking aloud for Lord Satan to bless it, knowing that the square is from now on charged and should never be shown to anyone, and take the charged square to a cemetery and bury it in the holy dirt. Before going to the cemetery she would do well to remember to obtain a bottle of booze, and at the cemetery she should pour the previously unopened bottle there and then onto the square's burial spot, thanking the Old Man aloud as she does so. After pouring the bottle to the last drop she should leave the empty bottle (and the cork!) there at the burial spot, and walk away and never look back.
>>
>>19044254
This anon is wrong.

I say, dabble and mess with things. Curse people and curse them hard. Push the limits/boundaries and cross those lines.
>>
>>19044247
>Anon, not content to shit up last thread, has to come into the new one and continue to act like a retard.

Oh boy I can't wait to be lectured about the proper usage of a vague mystical force here too.
>>
>>19044271
Are you priestess sevenleaf? You write/talk just like her....
>>
>>19044193
Check the /sum/ pastebin
>>
>>19044284
>>19044286
Please don't pretend cursing people is a nice thing to do anons it isn't and you'd know that if you were raised properly, you wouldn't hit or poison a person but by your logic cursing or hurting them with magic is fine, please grow a sense of responsibility and become a productive member of society.
>>
>>19044295
>Implying magic isn't a tool like anything else
>Implying there's never a reason where someone needs a boot to the face, physical or metaphysical
>Having this autistic black and white view of the world.

wew lad
>>
>>19044308
Autism is an insult isn't it? We'll then I think your an edge Lord cause you think you can hurt people with zero consequences
>>
File: peacock-bird-colorful-blue.png (4MB, 1433x2129px) Image search: [Google]
peacock-bird-colorful-blue.png
4MB, 1433x2129px
I sent you an email Palochan! Just a friendly reminder.
>>
File: Euphoric.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Euphoric.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>19044313
>Edgelord
Yep, you caught me. How will I ever go on with my edgyness revealed for all of /x/ to see.

Pic related, me with my favorite katana.
>>
>>19044286
>vague mystical force
>curses aka black magic
sure if you say you think I'm the regard what about you?
Please educate yourself about the consequences. Karma, Wicca three fold law, Tec, etc
>>
>>19044336
You think using magic to cause harm isn't something to be decried so yeah I do think your trying to be edgy or what not.
>>
Guys it wont let me download the mega :(
>>
>>19044337
>Can't type correctly,
>Cites the fucking Threefold Law of all things.
>Tells people to educate themselves.

You're being the spooky equivalent of the "Guns are evil! They exist only to kill people! Shooting someone in self defense is mean and wrong!" morons, so yeah, you're acting pretty retarded.
>>
>>19044344
Why not? Find the most interesting folders individually and download as zip.
>>
>>19044375
I wanted to do the whole thing, which is I guess the issue.
>>
>>19044114
What would happen if I skipped the Greater Ritual of the Hexagram?
>>
>>19044247
If you cant be bothered to read the thread, I cant be bothered to dignify your post.
>>
>>19044375
This is what I did. Either entire folders, or the most interesting parts of a folder.
>>
>>19044365
> equivalent of the "Guns are evil! They exist only to kill people! Shooting someone in self defense is mean and wrong!
I'm glad the conversation wasn't entirely pointless, thank you anon.
>>
File: OGBateman.jpg (105KB, 384x416px) Image search: [Google]
OGBateman.jpg
105KB, 384x416px
>>19044444
Quints would happen
>>
>>19044295
Actually I would.
Before magic I was trained in mma.
You are talking out of your ass and have very little experience on the subject nazi-autist.
Most of the people giving me shit were white too lol.
But I don't try to subjugate all white people like you nazis.

I actually like humanity.

And what is this about productivity?
what do you care if we work or not?
get a job, lay off the meds and go back to church.
Stop acting like you can direct people's lives or lead by example and follow your leader.
You won't get anything from your little witch hunting inquisition.
>>
>>19044336
Dude that is badass, just like Mitsurugi.
I have always wanted to get a longer one that was also durable, but it is super hard to get someone who does the folding right.

>>19044313
>your
your autism is showing.
>>
>>19044114
Would nofap help me with magick?
>>
File: HanHokey.jpg (22KB, 320x215px) Image search: [Google]
HanHokey.jpg
22KB, 320x215px
>>19044286
>>19044337
>vague mystical force
>>
Does anyone have opinion on "Gnosis getting busted" -phenomenon?

I´ll try to be short as I can; basically it states that all true spirituality/gnosis (that is not some con artist scam to suck up your money) gets busted by the (establishment) eventually.

It happened with the Templars and their order was practically destroyed. In modern times I´ve read how Frater Shiva describes "gnosis getting busted" in terms of Solar Lodge scandal in the 60s, in modern times "Black Lodge of Santa Cruz" all ended up in police involvement/establishment.

Then again, I believe in the traditionalist interpretation and observation by authors like Guénon that argue: occult organization, no matter what its nature, never leaves behind written documents or "protocols." or even traces of itself. This should be apparent even in the name occult itself. This was probably the reason why Guénon priced the oral transmittion of the orders higher than some mysterious cypher manuscripts that pop-up in the attic or basements of some con-men.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
Would a ring like this be suitable for enchantment? I am rather new to occultism and am just making sure as the ring depicts St. George
>>
>>19045053
Why not try? ...In theory you can make any object 'magical' such as being taught in IIH. But then you could also go all out and make a magic ring as per the instructions in Barrett's The Magus (book I chapter XI). Use what works.
>>
>>19045053
F.y.i.
you can't really enchant christian items.
Unless its with christian protection.
The God of Abraham and his angels drive away anything else.
You could try a bastardization by hiding occultism into it, but then it would take the occult properties and god would pretty much abandon it. Like for example how during the times of Spanish invasion, Haitians and African tribes would continue to practice Voodoo by placing images of Loa and Orishas inside of christian statues. Or simply renaming and adapting christian statues and deities to Voodoo.

There are some dual deities thanks to this that you could actually adapt to be dual enchantments without cutting one belief off from the other.
>>
File: 2017-05-23_08h02_06.png (4KB, 478x53px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-23_08h02_06.png
4KB, 478x53px
>>19044114
seriously
>>
>>19044907
Everything follows cycles. As frustrating a phenomenon as that is it occurs for some very good reasons. Always remember that the Wise are Silent.
>>
>>19045225
surprised? this thread is a joke and all those pdf files in mega are useless and long reads, literally nothing we can practice.>>19044114
>>
File: Mage.jpg (374KB, 718x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Mage.jpg
374KB, 718x1134px
>>19045529
Use Necronomicon Spellbook if all you want is to practice. The fifty names come from Enuma Elish and predate other words and names of magic. Most magicians of course give up way too early, they try a name once or twice and then either experience something "unpleasant" or just get bored and move on. But maybe you won't.
>>
>>19045686
>Necronomicon
>The literal meme trap spellbook.
Bruh...
>>
>>19045225
>download for credits
Why when my library has many offerings that site does, without paying "credits" at ten times the size.

>>19045529
>all those pdf files in mega are useless and long reads
Even the ones that are the exact same as the link here, >>19045225, like Skinner's books, not to mention mine's about five times the size of sacred-magick.

>>19045686
>Take Maqlu Text
>Swap out the actual Words of Power for spoopy Lovecraft stuffs
>"Predate other words and names"

I mean, why not just download and practice one of the like dozen Babylonian translations I have?
>>
>>19044254
>t.wiccan
>>
>>19046548

hey ape/k, a question. do you have any work with benjamin rowe's book of the archer? if so, got any commentary on the idea of changing your natal chart and the effects of it on the Will and the like?
>>
>>19044287
Nope.

I don't really sound like that, do I?
>>
>>19046811
>I've used the wicca three law but as an example of howmagic can come back to bit you on the behind
That's not actually what the threefold law means though.
>>
>>19044200
That is literally the most pointless, stupid and condescending thing you can say to anyone that's interested in the subject.
>>
>>19046799
just stating the truth.
What is mindblowing is that you don't have a permaban after shitting up every thread you see with mindless christbaiting.
>>19046811

The threefold law is a method of interpretation that can be chosen to act upon or not.
If you don't believe in magic, why do you keep knocking it so much?

If what we are doing is apparently effective enough for you not to outright state, that we are a bunch of idiots dancing around fire and worshiping dirt. Then why do you insist on attacking something that apparently isn't true in your mind? That would imply that you KNOW we can make shit happen and you are very afraid.
>>
File: Thessaly-DC-Comics-Sandman.jpg (85KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
Thessaly-DC-Comics-Sandman.jpg
85KB, 500x800px
>>19046768
"Black magic" is a loaded term that means a lot of different things in different contexts.

The terminology of "black" and "white" magic is questionable from its inception, as historically very few people have self-identified as "black magicians." It seems the phrase is most frequently used to describe behaviors the self-proclaimed "white magician" finds personally distasteful; in other words, it's petty virtue signalling. It's the occult equivalent of calling someone a heretic.
>>
>>19046973
Quit reading Silver Ravenwolf. The threefold law is that a Wiccan should always bless people three times as strongly as they have blessed her, and likewise take vengeance threefold against those who do her harm. The Third Degree initiation rite makes this painfully clear.
>>
>>19046961
So you accept magic exists ok, that's one down.

Then finish reading the texts before getting all high and mighty
>>
>>19046955
I didn't fill 10 goddamned posts worth of bullshit, nobody wants to hear your inane ramblings here.

>>19046981
Just don't, we had this out with him yesterday, he's trolling.
>>
>>19046786
>Not my fault sevis wont accept that black magic is wrong and keep questioning me about why I think so
>I'm not even talking about blackmagic with you so why get involved in the first place?!

so now you are flipping back and forth between whatever fits you and providing no argument whatsoever. Gee your faith looks really strong to me. fucking autist
>>
>>19047002
lol
>I'm not virtue signaling, I'm trying to SAVE you!
>Let me save you by reinforcing a strict model of spirituality that's been used to justify mass-murder!
>>
File: iDon'.jpg (96KB, 496x573px) Image search: [Google]
iDon'.jpg
96KB, 496x573px
>>19047031
>>
>>19047031
you keep saying yourself that you are christian than retracting. I just told you.
You just point out any little bit of random info that makea you sound legit.
you are just a faggy, faithless, troll with a severe bout of schizophrenia and autism.

If there are two of you in this thread it is even worse. Fucking butt buddy trolls.
>>
File: 0102.jpg (71KB, 675x404px) Image search: [Google]
0102.jpg
71KB, 675x404px
>>19047147
>erased some of your remarks
>>
>>19047165
Did he just admit he is a mod or janitor?
That's a red flag if I ever saw one, no wonder his opposing posts are disappearing. Good thing there is an ARCHIVE.
I wish Moot was still here. He would execute him in a heartbeat.
>>
Tell me what is interesting and what is not.

-Reconstructionist religion (for gathering info about Marduk, Tiamat, etc)
-Random books about black and protection magics
-Specialized book on magics (hoodoo)
-Quimbanda
>>
File: Kalki.jpg (120KB, 400x423px) Image search: [Google]
Kalki.jpg
120KB, 400x423px
>>19044779
m8 you people will cease to exist in 100 years. Keep being buttmad though
>>
File: damson.jpg (91KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
damson.jpg
91KB, 540x540px
>>19047190
what's Quimbanda?
>>
>>19044114
I have been trying to start learning rune reading (fortune telling), but most I can't find any good sources which explain it in detail. Any help would be great. If it helps I can speak russian and english.
>>
>>19047147
>how do you know they are bullshit?
Because you wrote them.

>Also you've erased some of your remarks, so people cant see what you wrote
I have not removed a single remark, are you delusional? Go back and track my trip.

I tried to understand your points despite your writing style and all you could do is reassert your position without discussing your justification. As far as I can tell no one is at all interested in your opinion any longer, if you wish to continue voicing it, that's fine but can you please stop shitting up the thread?

>>19047190
I kind of think all of that is interesting. You may have to be more specific about what you're looking for.

>>19047224
Google is your friend, but in short, its one of the African Diaspora religions, practiced primarily in Brazil.
>>
>>19047272
>You may have to be more specific about what you're looking for.

Dealing with spirits, including exorcism, but the rest is also interesting to me, I just can't afford it all atm.
>>
>>19047276
Well spirit work is extensive in both hoodoo and Quimbanda, but if you're not familiar with ATR or African cosmology and concepts it may be hard to start. Exorcistic or banishing/protective stuff should be in random books on protective magic.
>>
>>19046548
>I mean, why not just download and practice one of the like dozen Babylonian translations I have?

The truth is that all myths, religions, and systems of magic are equally bogus. But that doesn't mean that some currents aren't more powerful than others. This seems to be because magick chooses what tech it wants us to use in order to communicate with the divine principle, and maybe it would be for the best to use what God has chosen for each generation instead of coming up with your own home-made poop slinger. I know, I know, and don't try to reply please, but do keep my words somewhere in your unconscious.
>>
Oh lovely, moralfag and his friend are back shitting up the thread. Not like anyone wanted to have a proper discussion here or anything.
>>
Thought you ATR fanboys and fangirls would be interested in this: https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/human-history-began-europe-not-africa-scientists-claim/
>>
File: staystronglad.jpg (41KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
staystronglad.jpg
41KB, 500x335px
>>19047299
>>
>>19047500
m8 don't be stupid. Karma can be burned off.

If you use "black magic" or whatever term you prefer, just invoke the sun for a while to wash off whatever filth is in your Soul.
>>
File: (You) Have to go back.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
(You) Have to go back.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>19047500
Or, OR. Get this, because this is just such a crazy idea, man. You can fuck off to Reddit or someplace else that puts up with spergs like you, and then you can annoy all of them with your preachy whining.
>>
>>19047569
Just be yourself.
>>
File: K.jpg (7KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
7KB, 199x199px
>>19047570
>>
>>19047569
Ask Bloodmoon Sevenleaf. Maybe she will take you up on that offer
>>
File: IMG_0134.jpg (139KB, 600x923px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.jpg
139KB, 600x923px
>>19047570
no light without dark anon
>>
File: 1456551902752.jpg (13KB, 160x150px) Image search: [Google]
1456551902752.jpg
13KB, 160x150px
>>19047570
What's your native language? Your sentences don't really flow well and it's bizarre reading at times..
>>
File: rage.jpg (105KB, 524x1009px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
105KB, 524x1009px
>>19047680
>I cant help the way I type.
>>
>>19047292
>dont reply just accept my words into your subconscious without question
How about no. How do you know what "god" has "chosen" for each generation? Is that not a highly debatable subject?

>>19047361
What relevance does this have to /omg/ or ATR? Take it to /his/

>>19047500
I didn't delete any message, you cant just post an empty post number at claim I said something in it. Im not calling you a liar Im calling you delusional. I did not remove a comment, and just because somebody did, does not make that person me. I dont remove my comments once Ive made them.

I am not interested in your discussion on black magic, it's circular and shitting up the thread, fuck off.
> one time one of your spells got out of hand and did more harm than expected,
I never fucking said that.

>>19047680
>I don't use simple grammar rules or technology meant to help me be concise, by choice.
>I can't help the way I type.
You are some kind of weapons grade stupid, DARPA needs to bottle you and put you in a warhead. Holy shit.
>>
File: stop-posting.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
stop-posting.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>19047736
>although what you expect me to do, I don't know

Or maybe put some effort into your grammar like everyone else seems to do.
>>
>>19044444
For real though, I'm having trouble understanding the Greater Ritual of the Hexagram. Can someone please dumb it down for me?
>>
>>19047769
>>dont reply just accept my words into your subconscious without question
>How about no. How do you know what "god" has "chosen" for each generation? Is that not a highly debatable subject?

Cause free will is an illusion, baby. Many are destined to gain results and experiences from certain systems whereas few are destined to gain results from the other gazillion systems that never took off. At this moment in time we can assume that for example New Avatar Power has some - and to others a lot - of this aforementioned destiny-mojo to it.
>>
>>19047515

>Karma can be burned off

oh boy here comes this dank meme again
>>
Can I learn to alchemize metals?
>>
>>19047882
yes
>>
File: lisa.jpg (37KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
37KB, 313x334px
>>19047868
> I can't please everyone
You don't sacrifice anything by taking your time to type shit correctly, and you know that. And you're doing that just to be difficult. In other words, you're either retarded, or a faggot.

There is no excuse for shitty grammar unless you're illiterate. Since you can understand us enough to respond, you must be literate. Stop making excuses for being lazy.
>>
>>19047822

Im not going to respect your opinions when you've demonstrated a lack of respect for them yourself by not even bothering to check your grammar. You clearly don't think your ideas are worth the time so neither do I.

>>19047842
I'm not really sure this answers my question though. You advocated that we should use the techniques "chosen" how does one determine that it has been "chosen"? I don't think I can assume that about NAP.

>>19047849
Don't start shit won't be shit. Answer some actual questions and participate in the actual purpose of the thread or go fall down a flight of stairs, stupid.

>>19047862
It's not our responsibility to understand you, you shouldn't demand that other people bend to your wishes, on grammar, ethics or magic.

>>19047868
>Iam genuinely trying
You are genuinely not using basic grammar, syntax or punctuation, you are not "trying" at all.
>>
File: (1).jpg (119KB, 800x1071px) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
119KB, 800x1071px
>>19047913
>I'm not really sure this answers my question though. You advocated that we should use the techniques "chosen" how does one determine that it has been "chosen"? I don't think I can assume that about NAP.
Because NAP, which is only one example, works for the many. Techs like these have a tendency to find their way to the public's attention.

Before others will find this next NAP I must drop one name, which is the twenty-eight names that the public ATM knows as the Barhatiah "conjuration". The twenty-eight names are jinn names, and it is only a matter of time the masses will discover that they are hot.
>>
>>19047943
so any system which works "for the many" is "chosen"?
>>
File: 1495492616127.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1495492616127.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
Guys, please answer my questions on the Greater Ritual of the Hexagram. I'm so confused by this thing.
>>
>>19047967
It invokes the planet of the entity you are calling on, hence keying it to a certain planet. What's the question?
>>
>>19047972
How do I do it? The link in the pastebin is from a badly aged website and I can't find any information about it on the web.
>>
>>19047964
>so any system which works "for the many" is "chosen"?

That was my point. Although I don't really except you to start believing in destiny because some random a-hole on 4chan says so, thus take my posts with a grain. Everything is UPG until proven after all.
>>
>>19047976
>What is Google?
So you've been posting desperately ITT instead of looking it up?

http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Greater_Ritual_of_the_Hexagram
>>
>>19047994
That's the site I'm talking about! Fucker hasn't been updated since 2005. I can't understand it. I just need a dumbed down greentext for my stupid ass.
>>
>>19048007

If you can't understand it, you don't need to use it. Stick with the lesser hexagram and pentagram until you're able to understand it on your own or you're just wasting everyones time.
>>
>>19048007
I assure you, the ritual has not been altered in the past 5 years.
>>
>>19048016
So, for the summoning, I can just skip this?
>>
File: AthfFrylock2.png (324KB, 574x758px) Image search: [Google]
AthfFrylock2.png
324KB, 574x758px
>>19048007
>Trace the astrological sigil of the Planet in the centre of your Hexagram. For the Zodiac, use the Hexagram of the Planet which rules the Sign you require; but draw the astrological sigil of the Sign, instead of that of the Planet. In all cases use a conjuration first with Ararita, and next with the name of the God corresponding to the planet or sign you are dealing with.

>For example, to invoke Jupiter, the Magician would face the direction of Jupiter at the place and hour appointed, and sound a battery of four knocks (four being the number of Jupiter). Then he would recite an ARARITA invocation (derived in this case from "Liber DCCCXIII"):

They provided an easy example right there. What don't you understand?
>>
>>19048034
I wouldn't. I wouldn't b doing evocations if you can't do the Greater Rite. If you know the Lesser Rite, You prettty much know the Greater rite. Instead of using the 4 elemental hexagrams you sub your planet's hexagram, and you us the intelligence/godname or whatever the pastebin says to use instead of (or in addition to) ARARITA.
>>
>>19047886
Where to start while not giving myself mercury poisoning?
>>
File: hexagram-of-solomon.jpg (154KB, 345x379px) Image search: [Google]
hexagram-of-solomon.jpg
154KB, 345x379px
>>19048039
This hexagram?
>>
>>19048053
No, the one pictured on thelemapedia that is listed under the planet you want to invoke.
>>
>>19048039
Also how important is it I do it at the correct time? I've heard from some posters on here that it doesn't really matter when you do it.
>>
>>19048058
Literally everything you need for this invocation is on that page I linked to. I don't care if it hasn't been updated in 20 years, or if you are or are not a Thelemite,the info is correct.
>>
>>19048058
Do I draw on a piece of paper or in the air like LBRP?
>>
>>19048059
It does matter. You can get great results doing it at different times, but if you're a beginner or not particularly good/skilled at magick it's best to do it at the planetary day and time.
>>
>>19048067

>trolling this hard
Piss.
Off.
>>
>>19048059
It is important if you want your result to mirror your effort and dedication.
>>
>>19048074
Nah. I was this retarded about rituals once too
>>
>>19047990
So in
>>19047842
you said:
> few are destined to gain results from the other gazillion systems

Why would someone who is destined to gain results from one of the gazillion systmes be interested in the "chosen" path then? Is it in their best interests to do so as you stated earlier?
>>
What is a simple and inconsequential spell I could do with knowing very little to motivate my studies to learn more? A tangible inspiration of sors.
>>
>>19048087
Except I linked them to a page with literally all the directions, and their excuse for not having reading comprehension is "the site hasn't been updated in 5 years."
>>
>>19048072
So here's my current understanding
>Face towards to zodiac position
>Make some knocks
>Draw the sigil
>Say the invocation
Is this right?
>>
>>19048104
Do you know the Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, at all? Or even the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram?
>>
>>19048096

>simple and inconsequential spell I could do with knowing very little

a sigil my dude
>>
>>19048109
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Lesser_Ritual_of_the_Hexagram
So I can just go with this instead and replace some words?
>>
>>19048088
>Why would someone who is destined to gain results from one of the gazillion systmes be interested in the "chosen" path then? Is it in their best interests to do so as you stated earlier?

There is always an exception to any rule, even to gravity of physics. If some obscure magical technology works only for you and maybe even to some others, it doesn't mean that most of us would reap fast and reliable results from it. One may wonder why this may be. Why aren't we talking about Damon Brand right now instead of Geoff Grey-Cobb. Surely they are both capable of writing a modern grimoire that works. In my theory however a modern grimoire only works as promised if the providence wills so. We are talking about unseen influences of life here which may be too boring or weird to think about, but since you asked I had to say this much.
>>
>>19048110
Something like this?

http://disinfo.com/2012/12/a-beginners-guide-to-sigil-craft/

Is there something I can experience that is more immediate even if it is as small as making a lighter tip over or something?
>>
>>19047967
What about, it's the only other thing I found online.

Greater Ritual of the Hexagram

To invoke or banish a particular planet (modern Thelemic method):

-Perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram followed, optionally, by the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram to clear the space. Optionally, use the Star Ruby and the Star Sapphire.

-Either face East or turn to the quarter of the heavens where the planet is located.

-Perform the analysis of the keyword.

-Make the invoking or banishing Hexagram of Earth for the planet. Draw the symbol of the planet in the center of the Hexagram, tracing it left to right and clockwise as much as possible to invoke. If banishing, trace right to left and counterclockwise. Vibrate the God-name of the planet and the name ARARITA.

-Repeat for each quarter moving clockwise to invoke, counterclockwise to banish.
Completing the circle, repeat the analysis of the keyword.

My only issue is the keyword, what is that?
>>
>>19048167

You can conduct an intiatory ritual that doesn't take too long. I always feel tremendous boost in creativity and open-minded thinking after.
>>
>>19048155
I appreciate your input, I'm not sure I agree with your line of thinking, but it's an interesting take on it metaphysically anyway.

>if the providence wills so
So the "providence" only chooses certain systems to work, and any other systems fail regardless of an individuals experience with them as being efficacious?
>>
>>19048184
Yes. I am only philosophizing here, but the Western Mystery Tradition does indeed appear to self-regulate.

Despite this in my opinion go ahead and try everything. Who cares what others do.
>>
>>19048180
That sounds interesting. Is their any simple rituals that, preferably don't involve calling upon demons, will inspire focus, concentration, or motivation?
I've also been a rather unlucky person. What sort of magick could I look into to neutralize that aspect?
>>
>>19048039
Fuck me, this is impossible. Honestly, what would happen if I skipped this part? Would I still have a chance at summoning the spirit or would the ritual just fail.
>>
>>19048205
>demons
You mean spirits?

>I've also been a rather unlucky person. What sort of magick could I look into to neutralize that aspect?
Look into folk magic
>>
>>19048219
It would be very painful
>>
>>19048226
He's a big mage.
>>
>>19048235
for you
>>
>>19048136
It's literally the same structure, you just change how you trace the hexagram/whioch one you use, the number of times you do it, and the incantation
>>
>>19048224
So iron, green, and rabbits feet?
>>
>>19048219
Tell me, what don't you understand about Greater Ritual of the Hexagram? I want to know what questions need to be answered.
>>
>>19048205
>>19048224

I second looking into folk magic regarding general luck.
Part of the thing thats important to recognize about any kind of luck magic is not just the good luck charms, its also the anti-bad-luck stuff, baths or whatever cleansing/banishing your system likes to use or what works for you.

This is very important because there's two sides to achieving luck through folk magic and one of those is ensuring that you're not willing yourself into bad luck with statements like "I've also been a rather unlucky person". Don't do that, take your spiritual bath, do a limpia, or do the LBRP or whatever you want, cleanse that nastiness off of you and start injecting some positive luck. Doing the good luck work without cleansing away the negativity is just painting over rust.
>>
>>19048219
Anon, if you aren't even familiar with the lesser rites, it's truly time to re-assess your situation. You have to crawl before you walk and walk before you run. Do you really think your evocation will be the least bit successful if you do not yet know how to invoke the Lvx, banish planets effectively, etc.?
>>
File: avalokiteshvara.jpg (717KB, 1000x1476px) Image search: [Google]
avalokiteshvara.jpg
717KB, 1000x1476px
The garland of letters in Sanskrit seems a very refined system of categories. Are there perhaps planetary attributions or correspondences with individual letters akin to kabbalah?
Any recommendations on writings, in the mega or elsewhere, about the garland of letters, are welcomed!

The idea of using Sanskrit as a sort of a programming language psychologically, intra and extra, is fascinating. An interesting if a little heavy to read article on Sanskrit and artificial intelligence: http://www.vedicsciences.net/articles/sanskrit-nasa.html?utm_source=feedly
>>
Tell me something.
>>
>>19048358
"No."
>>
So I have a question for the folks here that are better versed in Afro-Caribbean magic then I am.
A trope I've recently noticed in fiction is "Voodoo" sorcerers doing some vague spooky ritual and possessing someone. Is there any folkloric base to this?
I know that Loa spirit ride people and there's similar instances in Jewish and Chinese folklore, but I don't recall reading about Bokor's bodyjacking people.
>>
>>19048486
In in New Providence and some guy came up to me drunk as a skunk and started telling me about how his aunt read the bible backwards in a graveyard to raise the dead spirits and then had to hire an African witch doctor to come put the dead back to rest. So I asked him which part of the Bible I would have to read backwards and he looked at me like I was stupid and said "Nigga, any part of it!"

Does that help?
>>
I'm waiting.
>>
File: tumblr_o4yyolliZM1ugjw2vo1_1280.jpg (87KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4yyolliZM1ugjw2vo1_1280.jpg
87KB, 500x352px
What does it mean if the same figure/entity appears in 2 different dreams?
There was some scary looking bugger at the end of my bed at the end of one dream, and in another photos of him got 4chan shut down like the alien pic meme.

I doubt this is the best place to ask but I didn't see a dream thread,
>>
>>19048496
The Boondocks school of necromancy is time honored tradition.
>>
>>19048486
Im not aware of any specific story which cites a bokor "bodyjacking" but it's honestly not that far-fetched when you consider the way voodoo and vodun view the soul.

All it would be is the temporary removal of the ti-bon-ange (which bokor are noted for being able to do, probably while someone is asleep) and replacing it with a spirit of some sort, probably a djab of some description. This, I think there's probably ample stories about, including some of the zombi tales.

However in order for a bokor themselves to possess someone it would require the bokor's ti-bon-ange to leave their body and enter the target, which I'm not sure they'd be willing to do.

Im not familiar with any specific stories about human-human posession, but it's not unlikely in a folkloric sense, bokor were attributed with all sorts of powers they may or may not have had.
>>
>>19048541
Huh, interesting. Thanks man.
>>
>>19048529
He subsequently tried to sell me some "fresh conch salad" his friend was making on his boat. I guess his family skipped Alchemy class.
>>
Anyone here know how to summon a Crossroad's Demon?
>>
>>19048555
>witnessed

A huge part of this trope is probably the fact that during ritual, a mambo or houngan is calling down the lwa who will ride the faithful attending.

To an outside observer, this may very much look like the "voodoo sorceror" is possessing them, when that's really not how it works.
>>
If I learned magick I would be very tempted to curse my sister and my father because I hate them both very much. How do I remove that negativity so I can safely learn this art?
>>
>>19048654
>I can safely learn this art

Magic is never safe. Anyway, to answer your question, try to move out as soon as possible.
>>
>>19048541
are you actually a negro or are you just appropriating african culture?
>>
>>19048692
I am neither black, nor a practicing vodouisant, so, neither?
>>
>>19048699
I should also note that diasporic beliefs are not necessarily "african" culture.
>>
>>19048705
i got something, not in english some pdf document alongside notes. i'm still practising it for 6 months, nothing, nothing happened. should i even share?
>>
>>19048689
What implied I haven't moved out?
I haven't seen my father in 8 years since he divorced my mother and legally disowned me. My sister is just a manipulative cunt who walks over everyone and treats our grandparents like shit. Neither of them deserve the air in their lungs.
>>
>>19048699
>>19048705
What would possess a white guy to go full autism for an african spiritual tradition? Shouldn't you be tossing runes around?
>>
>>19048715
Use a large stick. More reliable then magic with less chance to backfire.
>>
>>19048733
Magic is classified as assault in a court of law :^)
>>
>>19048740
Isn't*
lel
>>
File: 478.png (72KB, 415x414px) Image search: [Google]
478.png
72KB, 415x414px
>>19048713
uhh yes? I don't know what you're talking about. What language is it in?

>>19048730
>What would possess...
A spirit.
>to go full autism for an african spiritual tradition
Studying is autism now?

>Shouldn't you be tossing runes around?
I could never resonate with them, not my cup of tea.

Also:
>derp magic is racially biased
pic related.
>>
>>19048785
If you like it, keep doing it. Just keep in mind how retarded you look to anyone who's not a larper.
>>
>>19048828
Keep doing what? Studying and knowing stuff? That's retarded to you? Would it help if I told you some stuff I knew about German, Chinese, British or American magic and spirituality?
>>
>>19048512
>Abrahadabra

ftfy :)
>>
>>19048347
>Are there perhaps planetary attributions or correspondences with individual letters akin to kabbalah

Bija-mantras.
>>
>>19048654
Removing negativity is a lifelong process, anon. Speaking purely as one angry human being to another, hatred is always tempting. I would recommend not dabbling in anything magic related until you're in a better place. Just take my word on that one, okay?

As for how to shed negativity from your life, well, that's a very personal thing. I found meditation, gardening, Taoist philosophy, and the occasional good old violent vidya game to be helpful. Basically, find ways to keep yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually occupied on other stuff until what bothered you doesn't bother you as much as it once did. Don't fall into the trap of trying to swallow it down and ignore it. That shit works for the short term, but can backfire on you in the most miserable of ways. At least, that's been my experience.

You might try reading something like the Tao Te Ching, if you wanted to help find your center. The Kybalion has some good life philosophy stuff in it, and definitely falls within the realm of the occult, if you wanted something a little less "overtly religious."
>>
Are all the cool tripfags on vacation or did they just ditch the thread? I
>>
>>19050695
Let me guess: you are one of them. ;)
>>
File: Whats this pet.png (32KB, 1352x172px) Image search: [Google]
Whats this pet.png
32KB, 1352x172px
>>19047913
>>
>>19047912
>>19047913
I genuinely don't think my posts are that bad that you cant even read them like your saying, I think your just attacking the style and not the content because you don't have a defence for your actual positions.
Case in point D
Trip has been condescending and arrogant throughout our interactions
>>
>>19047913

>Don't start shit won't be shit. Answer some actual questions and participate in the actual purpose of the thread or go fall down a flight of stairs, stupid.

I have written content about magic but you said earlier you wouldn't read it, so who's fault is it if you don't think i'm contributing?

In fact I implicitly mention my own magical workings in a post you didn't want to read - so again how can we discuss something when you pick and choose what you comment on, I've read all your posts which have devolved into personal attacks upon myself.

I feel like the guy who told some one not to play around a cliff only to have the guy shout back because he didn't like getting told off.
>>
>>19047913

>It's not our responsibility to understand you, you shouldn't demand that other people bend to your wishes, on grammar, ethics or magic.
>expects me to do it though
Cant you see the hypocrisy or contradiction, I know practicing occultists are arrogant (of course you are you expect the universe to bend to your whims) but you are something else
>>
So I'm posessed and the spirit seems to be able to influence my mental body a lot, has me all day long in a state of numbness.

Can I pluck it out myself (rec me something) or do I need help at this point?

Already tried pills, for 8 years, now I want everybody involved dead because they are blaming me for not accepting the "illness" instead of accepting they were wrong.
>>
Considering a summoning. Is it important to get both the planetary day and hour right or can you get away with just the planetary hour and good planet alignment?
Pretty limited for times I can follow the pastebin.
>>
>>19044287
Seconded

>>19046752
Spelling, punctuation and formatting make your posts readable and thus your points reach a wider audience

your horrible formatting made me quit at 50% sorry

>>19047292

>Divine principle, what God has chosen
Fuck you and your capital G god with a splintered bamboo stick, whatever your and its attributes.
>>
>>19050965
you found a post I made, well done.
>>19050969
I can understand them for the most part, I choose to ignore them because you seem to be unable to respect your own opinion enough to present it well, why should I bother?

>>19050983
Well done, you contributed, however for every decent post you've made youve made ten shitposts though. Let's fix that ration and shut the fuck up and participate in the thread yeah?

>I feel like the guy who told some one not to play around a cliff
nice strawman.

>>19050991
There is no contradiction, It is not my responsibility to read through your poorly written rambling nonsense. If you wish to be understood and respected for your opinion, take the time to form and write it properly. No one owes you shit.

>>19050995
I think you probably need to continue your mental health care. I am not saying that you're not experiencing a supernatual occurrence, but you really need to work out the actual physical stuff (whether it exists or not) with a doctor before you can begin addressing the supernatural causes. Please recognize that the two things can be "co-morbid" for lack of a better word and make sure you're getting the healthcare you need.
>>
>>19047292
>maybe it would be for the best to use what God has chosen for each generation instead of coming up with your own home-made poop slinger.

Go back to the 1400s.
>>
File: 172.jpg (62KB, 401x368px) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
62KB, 401x368px
>>19050969
>You're just attacking the style
Shitty grammar is not style
>You don't have a defense for your actual positions
What positions? What is my position on your subject? Show me where I argued for one side or another other than saying your grammar is inexcusably shitty.
>>
>>19051390

Actually my family is starting to agree I'm better off without meds, my proble is they don't recognize the supernatural aspect.

In all effects I'm considered still mentally ill, even tough my family just thinks it's a problem that medication worsens.
>>
>>19051474
Well realie that they may be partially correct, you MAY have a legitamite and normal physical/mental problem that is being worsened by medication.
You may additionally be having some sort of negative supernatural experience.
As I said they can exist together. It is very important for your own sanity to rule out and deal with the more mundane problems before tackling the supernatural.
If your family is behind you, you may have more solid evidence to take to your doctor as well, if nothing else they will recognize you have a support network to help you through medication changes.

Go to the doctor with the facts, your feelings on the matter, your families feelings and see what they say.
>>
Any information on the Lapland witches? Crowley mentions them briefly in "Liber Li"

Would be interested in all Lapland traditions, hard to find any books or scholar research on Lappish shamans in English.
>>
>>19051498
ooh look at you diving deep anon.

You may or may not be aware, but discussing lapland, you probably want to be looking into the Sami people, their shamanic noaidis and the practice of seiðr. I believe theres a thing or two in the library about seiðr.

One of the reasons it's probably been hard to locate is that they rarely use the term lappish or lapland/laplander as they identify as a different people. Hopefully that may be of some use in your search. Did you have any more specific questions? I can maybe try and help.
>>
File: candles.jpg (98KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
candles.jpg
98KB, 500x747px
>>19051498
I don't know much about that but I'm just getting started with Crowley. Do you have any recommendations where to start?
>>
>>19051522
777, Book of the Law and Magick in Theory and Practice seem to be the common recommendations
>>
>>19051484

My main problem will be finding my tradition, as a moment's notice I can enter the doctor office with a copy of the law and he's obligued to leave me alone but it will cost me some money to move the butt of a judge.

Do you have rituals or anything for gnostic banishing?
>>
>>19051555
>555

gnostic rites aren't really my specialty, you may want to ask Thoth or someone else. I really do advocate you try and speak with the doctor, perhaps even with your family with you, and determine a safe course of action.
>>
>>19051570

Bear in mind that telling them my religion may make them think I'm insane because it's a rather uncommon branch of gnosticism and it's considered dead (Naasene)
>>
File: Sami Shaman.jpg (101KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Sami Shaman.jpg
101KB, 800x532px
>>19051498
>>19051518
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_shamanism

Highly animistic, primitive rites. The Sami witch-doctors use drums to "craft" their spells, this is very common in the Siberian shamanism and in the region of Lapland.

>Elements of Norse mythology as well as Christian ideas are found in the later practices. Viking-era Norse beliefs and practices demonstrate significant influence by the practices of their Uralic-speaking neighbors, including the Sámi and the Finns, as well.

I have seen drum-hides where there are pictured gods from 3 different religions.
Thor (Norse), Jesus (Christian) and Väinämöinen (Finnish god). Basically their mythology is a mixture of Lappish, Norse and Finnish beliefs and the arrival of Christianity.
>>
>>19051599
Every Shaman constructs their own drum.

In general, the idea is to construct a sort of "macrocosm" in similar idea to as Magical Circle in western hermetic tradition to convey the magician´s microcosm to macrocosm in the sense that the magical circle must represent your universe.

So cosmogony is usually portrayed in these drums. The Shaman hits the drum (usually with a piece of bone, considering the drawings are made on fastened animal hide) and travels between the worlds of consciousness and enters trance.
>>
File: The Witch Drum.jpg (413KB, 800x1117px) Image search: [Google]
The Witch Drum.jpg
413KB, 800x1117px
>>19051613
Example of Noitarumpu (The witch drum)
>>
>>19051574
It doesn't need to be about your religion anon. If you and your family are concerned that the treatment isn't helping, that needs to be the focus.

Again, handle the actual physical and neurological issues before moving on to the exotic issues. You can always practice simple cleansing rites to help you in the meantime.
>>
>>19051618
>>19051613
>>19051599
Yeah this stuff is really amazing, i wish there was more on it.
>>
>>19051618
>>19051613
>>19051599
reading the google translated page on the Noitarumpu from finnish and its really interesting.

There are some circumstantial connections, between the Sami and the pygmy that I find really interesting, and the practices of seiðr and African animistic practices, and this page is discussing some of them.

Obviously some of this is going to just be naturally similar due to similar beliefs, but I cant help feel like there's a more direct connection.

Thanks for that search term on the noitarumpu
>>
>>19051701
>Obviously some of this is going to just be naturally similar due to similar beliefs, but I cant help feel like there's a more direct connection.

I personally believe the connection lies in the human nature itself.

Shamanism itself is so primitive so it is only natural that the rites from deepest Africa would resemble those found in Siberia.

For example Western Hermetics itself is very sophisticated form of magical expression where the candidate must have basic education on history, language, multiple
religious traditions and other academic subjects.

These Sami shamans are simple reindeer herders, same goes for African tribesmen or Amazon shamans etc.

You do not need (western) education to understand their system, better yet, it probably would be better you forget all you have learned and go live with them for a while and go through their rites.

The Sami and Siberian tradition does not have much empathogens and herbs like the Amazonian ayahuasca, but the Amanita mushroom plays huge role in many of their rites.

Amanita is a very poisonous mushroom, but can be prepared by few ways that is not lethal (It is not the most lethal mushroom there is, but organ failure is possible with it)

Some of the shamans described how they would feed the amanita mushrooms to the reindeers and later drink the reindeer urine for it contains the psychoactive substance without the more harmful compounds. The reindeers are apparently immune to the fatal effects of the amanita.
>>
File: 3056d8bf33e27151c55793773e1ba6e1.jpg (148KB, 564x1249px) Image search: [Google]
3056d8bf33e27151c55793773e1ba6e1.jpg
148KB, 564x1249px
>>19051741
>I personally believe the connection lies in the human nature itself.
Yeah I tend to agree for much of it, but Ive found a few things that are rather specific that I think are interesting links.

>The Sami and Siberian tradition does not have much empathogens and herbs
Hard to have an herb garden when its 30 below I guess
>>
>>19048175
Keyword is I.N.R.I. This explanation is correct, I guess, but usually Instead of just doing it once in each of the 4 quarters, I go around tracing it however many times corresponds to the # of the planet I'm invoking. For instance, the number of Mars is 5, so for a Greater Invocation of Mars, I would go around the circle drawing the hexagram/planetary sigil/vibrating the Divine names in 5 different locations
>>
>>19051390
The post has you admitting to sloppy and out of control magic which is something you denied.

Odd how last thread you could understand me but this thread don't even wanted to read, you choice but as you started the conversation in the first place it is rather strange.

My main bugbear with you however is that you lambasted another trip weeks ago over their view of magic cause it confused or hurt newbies but your own understanding of magic is as ewqualed flawed, you could dish it out but can't take critics telling you off.
>>
>>19051390
I respect my opinion, if you feel it is unreadable then it isn't my result you didn't try harder, honestly I can read it
>>
>>19051906
Pretty much anyone who has been practicing for any significant length of time will have mistakenly caused collateral damage at some point. It's just what happens.
>>
>>19051390
You say I shitpost but admit to never reading it, how can you know the content you can't can you, odd how you'd discuss with me in the previous thread and refuse now, and I like how you sidestep the deleted your posts point earlier when it was either you or the fourchan fairy
>>
>>19051288
I wasn't talking to you is it some x law that terrible trips have to rally round each other, what do you get out of it?
>>
>>19051914
It is still irresponsible, also it was unintenfdedd he went out of the way to hsarm someone with magic and then couldn't be bothered to set a limit on how much harm it would cause.
>>
>>19051928
I don't know how you got that from the post, sounds like an awful lot of inference and conjecture.
>>
>>19051390
No one owes you shit you say
Except last thread when I owed you N explanation of basic occult principles
Your very funny
>>
>>19051934
He was vague and yes I jumped to the worst conclusion so due me, again he should mess with things he couldn't handle as he himself admitted
>>
I just wanna be rich. Can I conjure money and banish debt?
>>
>>19051914
>collateral damage
>when they've deliberately gone out of their way to hurt someone and admitted so
Good one.
>>
>>19051427
Its from last thread, not to mention parts I wrote but he refused to read for some reason, he just wrote too long didn't read, deleted the post and then said he didn't erase anything, , its like someone cupping their ears when you speak to them and then a third person like yourselves asks why when you don't have all the facts

Sorry if I was unkind but you came in without knowing the facts
>>
>>19051124
Its best if you can but if close enough is as good as you can get then try that first and if it doesn't work do it again but this time by the book
>>
>>19052053
You obviously didn't bother to read the comment, and the fact that any conversation has occurred over it displays the utter lack of reading comprehension present in this thread.
>>
>>19052006
Summon the Red Dragon.
Every time you are in prosperity and happiness summon the Golden Dragon.
Follow all procedures.
>>
>>19051906
>ewqualed
Damn, so close. I might have cared for a minute. And given you a decent response, oh well.
>>19051913
If you respect your opinion so much, spell check it and present it as if it is something worth the time to do so.
>>19051920
Why do you feel the need to make THREE posts to respond to one? What is wrong with you?

>>19051934
>inference and conjecture.
He's very good at that.

>>19051944
four posts now? Anon, seriously, Im beginning to think there's something really wrong with you.
Look I seem to have gotten you worked up and salty to the point that you can't control yourself anymore. If I say "I was wrong anon was right" and drop it will you please go take your meds and calm down?

For the record for anyone reading, anon and I had a rather poor discussion over the subjective nature of good and evil and the terminology of "black magic" like three days ago, he seems to still be upset about it.

If you want to judge me as evil, sloppy, awful or hypocritical, feel free, I've got nothing to prove to you and I'm honestly done with conversing with you, the thread was going along great until your dumb ass showed up, again.

Now go ahead and post your five or six response posts to this and then fuck yourself.
>>
>>19052097
Careful with responding to trolls and off-topic conversation...I got a 1-day ban the other day for a comment in what was literally a Troll thread ("Can you see it?" *click* "Your mother will die in her ..."). But I seemed to be the only one banned for posting, and the entire thread was left up but *my* comment was deleted and b&. So yeah there must be a new jani or something, and after their first outburst calmed down, they started striking more selectively for whatever reason.
>>
For the signs of rending and closing the veil, to which veil does it refer?
>>
>>19048579
>working with trickster spirits.
Hoboy.
>>
Does anyone here use the Enochian Calls in Goetic workings? Duquette claims Crowley, for Goetia, primarily just used the first 2 Enochian calls as conjuration.
>>
>>19052248
Depends, do you believe "the veil" to be a metaphor or a literal representation?

If metaphor, rending the veil is gaining knowledge/experience - opening yourself up to the "invisible".

If literal, expel and banish to make the invisible, visible.
>>
>>19052401
>not tricking a trickster spirit
Pleb
>>
Does anyone know how I could communicate with Sprits?
>>
So I'm looking for some fairly obscure things, and i figure this is the best place to ask.
I need the Ars Notoria with the actual signs and tables. Either by themselves or with the rest of the work.
The schematics for Robert Pavlita's Psychotronic Generator. It was released by the Czech patent office but finding it has been a total bitch.
And finally, does anyone have a comp of all the CIAs paranormal tests in one single PDF? I'd like to avoid downloading 90 separate ones and combining them if someone else has done it already.
>>
>>19052651
I mean, I'm asking if it's supposed to represent Paroketh or the Abyss, or what its Qabalistic correspondence is, if it's neither of these.
>>
>>19052675
Yes.
>>
>>19052719
But how is it done?
>>
>>19052728
Do you want the technomancer version, the pure mystical version or the suicidal version?
>>
>>19052734
I'd prefer the Technomancer version and Pure Mystic version
>>
>>19052763
Get an EMF detector or a Spirit Box.
For the mystic version just about any method of evocation that isn't a Ouija board. I'll be honest spirit stuff isn't my forte so I'll leave it up to another anon to go in depth with it.
>>
>>19052675
Evocation, invocation, Tarot... there's a whole library up top with methods of spirit communication
>>
>>19052703
You mean as it relates to "the veil of the temple to the holiest of hollies"? That's Paroketh. Look at where it's located on the tree - it's name can be deceptive...

In Thelema, the abyss is something different - though it shares similarities.
>>
>>19047185
wait. what. the troll was a janitor?!
>>
>>19052934
He did the "My dad works for Nintendo! You can't tell me what to do" argument.
>>
>>19052941
New Rule: Janitors need to STFU>
>>
>>19052830
I just mean "THE VEIL." When one references "The signs of the rending and closing of the veil," What is the name for the veil which they are referencing? Does it not have a particular correspondence on the Tree?
>>
>>19052679
>Ars Notoria with the actual signs and tables.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/23507392/ars-notoria
>The schematics for Robert Pavlita's Psychotronic Generator. It was released by the Czech patent office but finding it has been a total bitch.
>And finally, does anyone have a comp of all the CIAs paranormal tests in one single PDF? I'd like to avoid downloading 90 separate ones and combining them if someone else has done it already.
bumping for interest
>>
Is Grant Morrison a good starting point or is he just a meme?
>>
File: IMG_2862.png (182KB, 598x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2862.png
182KB, 598x783px
>>19052981
I'm going to bump you with a pic of said veil
>>
File: IMG_2863.jpg (72KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2863.jpg
72KB, 450x450px
>>19052981
>>19053087
>>
>>19052981
>I just mean "THE VEIL." When one references "The signs of the rending and closing of the veil
That's Paroketh, depicted here: >>19053087

The three negative veils of Godhead (Ain, Ain Soph, Ain Soph Aur, or 0, 00, and 000) cast shadows into spiritual and physical reality forming The Abyss, Paroketh, and finally Nefesh which the pic doesn't show which is essentially speaking the revolt of the body against discipline as well as susceptibility to sexual fascination, resting between body and ""Ego"" in that pic.

Paroketh, then, is the revolt of the spirit against preconceived notions of God.

The Abyss is revolt against Being in and of itself.
>>
Where can I find an account of Crowley's attainment of Ipsissimus?
>>
>>19053104
Thanks for clearing it up, man. So anyone who is at Jesod or higher has rent the veil of Nephesch?
>>
>>19053089
Chapel.
It's Chapel Perilous.
Castle Perilous is an old D&D module.

If we're gonna port Arthurian symbolism let's try to do it right, and speaking of which, I'd posit the Chapel is one level lower.

Remember Parsifal.
Remember Kundry and the Graal.
>>
>>19053071
he's shit
>>
>>19053135
Aw, thanks for your clarification. Also, I wasn't paying attention when I ripped those images from the web - just trying to show or illustrate where it's located.
>>
>>19053137
>he's shit
how so?
i have mixed feelings about him and alan moore.but i was listening to some audio/ritual music(?) by moore, and was pleasantly surprised.
>>
Is there any offering I can bring that's decent for Orobas or is it better to haggle over that sort of thing during the summoning?
>>
Thoth -
I am interested in summoning forth and speaking with, who I believe to be, my "guardian angel" as is assigned to me by the working of Ars Almadel, and I was hoping you could set me straight on a few things:

First of all, am I right to assume I might properly contact my guardian angel through this method,
And second, where might I most easily procure an Almadel and the necessary sigils made in gold? Are these items I must make myself, or are there other options?

I understand that there might be more research I should have done prior to this query, if so, please point me in the right direction.
>>
>>19053113
Not really.

>>19053105
In my library via the Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection (specifically in "The Urn", open the main index, ctrl+f to find the reel and film).

>>19053113
Anyone at Hod or higher.

>>19053135
>Remember Parsifal.
>Remember Kundry and the Graal.
>>
Anyone experienced in death magick
>>
How would you guys cleanse a house with a lot of negative energy in it?
>>
>>19053857
thats a pretty broad term

>>19053899
LBRP repeatedly, maybe incense the place, do a good magical floor wash if hardwood, or sweep it out energetically with ritual broom if not. THen Florida water, florida water everywhere.
>>
>>19053899
Here's my method, anon. Get a large cast iron cauldron or pot, put hot coals in the bottom, drop a crushed blend of White Sage, Rosemary, Juniper and Ceder bark onto them (If you have access to them, Tamarisk leaves and Syrian Rue seeds are good to add in too.)

After that's burnt down to ash you start adding a powdered blend of Frankincense, Myrrh Cinnamon, Sandalwood and Camphor resin. If you can handle the smell add Asafoetida powder in that too. Let it smoke until your house looks like Snoop Doggs hotel room and you should be good.
>>
>>19046988

Wow, someone that actually knows what they're talking about in one of these Magusitis Support Group threads. I'm impressed!
>>
>>19047224

Nigger magic. Twisting the heads off chickens to feed their spirit leeches.
>>
>>19054266
0/10 apply yourself
>>
What are my mystical options for getting some degree of artistic talent? TLDR is I've been trying to learn to draw for years but I have 0 natural talent so I'm shit at it.
Can I wizard my way out of this or am I fucked?
>>
>>19054596

Realtalk: If you're not disciplined enough to do it the mundane way, then you're not going to be disciplined enough to /successfully/ affect an overwrite of reality. Not having natural talent is a bullshit excuse so you don't have to face your own laziness, accept that and work harder if you ever expect to improve.
>>
>>19054931
>Lots of assumptions there.
The "Talent isn't a thing" meme needs to die. All the hard work in the world doesn't do a thing if you have garbage material to work with, just like having even preternatural talent won't get you anywhere if you don't work to refine it.
>>
>>19053395
Hey Ape! <3 how ave you been?
>>
Who here actually likes going to their local, New Age store for stuff?
>>
>>19055379
No point, I can make or find my own materials most of the time.
>>
File: shahado.jpg (130KB, 843x787px) Image search: [Google]
shahado.jpg
130KB, 843x787px
>>19055379
There's a store where I'm from that makes a lot of handmade New Age type stuff. It's kind of nice to buy their stuff from time to time. But then again making your own stuff is rewarding in and of itself too.
>>
What are the Yorke Microfilms listed under? I found the index but not the actual films themselves.
>>
>>19055567
>A.'.A.'.>Crowley>Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection
>>
>>19055379
I went looking for books on meditation but all they had were crystals.
What's the deal with crystals?

At least I know a good bong shop.
>>
>>19055591
Ape, what do you reckon
>. (Entry with regard to VII° O.T.O., censored.)
Means in the context of

Took 400 drops Anh. Lew. Chocolate base.

6:15. Eyes dilated; rather dazed and excited. Also yawning.
7:35. Have been writing letters, etc. Effects apparently all passed off.
7:45. Find myself highly amused, but complaining that A.L. is a fraud. Dear old symptom!
7:55. (Entry with regard to VII° O.T.O., censored.)
8:15. There is some slight mental disturbance of the “analytical” sort; one “reasons out loud” over trivial
things.]
?
>>
File: sevis isnt in control.png (124KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sevis isnt in control.png
124KB, 1366x768px
>>19052097
so you said to yourself one spelling mistake, i'm allowed to discard it, must have been good for you otherwise you'd have to answer the question

I make three posts because I write something and then read a little more, then write some more, also sometimes I try to split up the response but it wont let me so I have to break it up. Also if its too long you refuse to respond, like when you wrote TLDR then erased the post and then lied abut it.

Also I think someone else was talking to you last thread as well so that may have confused you also.

Also personal attacks?

I know I called you arrogant (but only after you started it) and ego driven - I'm attacking your understanding of magic so I understand you getting defensive, but you've attacked others in the past so you have to accept it back in return even if you didn't think my reasoning's are good enough.

You clearly say in pic related you don't always control the spells you unleash and i'm trying to say you should be more careful, practice magic to your hearts content but please be wary of the potential backlash

I've tried binding you sevis and that other trip OG, from causing harm, I don't know who you really are or have anything like hair or a scrap of clothing/personal item or anything to act as a focus. I only hope the chant (I BIND THY FROM CAUSING HARM TO OTHERS) and sigil i drew and the spirits I called on are enough to stop you hurting anyone else.

And before you complain it wasn't a binding to stop you from using magic, just to stop you using magic to harm others (trip user OG admitted to trying a death spell so he was included) - again I'm hoping that using your trip name is enough for the spell to work (i'd be better if I had your real name) and if you've poured yourself into this online persona then perhaps it will be.

I know using magic to influence others is dangerously close to the type of magic i'm disagreeing with but I don't think of it as taking away choice but rather limiting it.
>>
>>19052097
Thank you for saying I'm right, that makes me feel a lot better, again you came onto me first, I've just been defending myself from you and other anons attacking me for trying to make myself understood, for what it is worth I've enjoyed the discussion at the beginning when some of the anons attacks left me shaking

I never understood people saying about cyberbullies, thinking to myself grow up but experience it first hand left me with a lot of symppathy for them.
>>
>>19055779
does not work on me triphunter.
Ive been in this game for a very long time,
and guess what. Not only are you an amateur going off what we told you.
But the death spell you are "stopping" is aimed at a sexual predator. good job, faggot.
I already reported you for censoring everyone and forcing them into your little mental boxes.
>>
>>19055834
Careful OG, he's a wizard whos dad works for Xbox. He's not to be trifled with.
>>
>>19055834
I didn't say it would work, its low chance because I don't have anything personal towork with I just have to hope the spirits can at least weaken it slightly.
>pervert
You never said they were a pervert in the last thread but I think its too late to stop it unless I burn the sigil or something.

I suppose I would make an except or turn a blind eye in that case, sorry i guess.
>>
>>19055779
Censoring or attempting to censor someone via magick is literally as makes you as "bad" as those with whom you disagree.
>>
>>19055834
Also how am I an amateur, going off what you told me, I was already studying, reading about the occult for a while before finding the omg threads on 4chan.

You might find my thinking simplistic, good-and-evil and all that but that doesn't make me an amateur, i know my spell has a low chance of working on you because of distance and lack of me having a real name or anything like hair or blood from you for my spell to connect to you, only spirits of the earth and air and sea to try and narrow down your death curse.
>>
>>19055821
>disagree with me
>argue
>le cyber bully
>>
>>19055874
>I was already studying, reading about the occult for a while before finding the omg threads on 4chan. I've read all the Harry Potter books and watched every episode of Supernatural twice
>>
>>19055872
>causing harm
>stopping others causing harm
The second is just as bad as the first?

In my opinion no but I accept my thinking may seem hypocritical to others, Its not too limiting however, any other magic they use would work (assuming the binding even effects them and I said it was a long shot)

I just want to stop baleful or evil hurtful magic from working, thats not too bad is it?
>>
>>19055861
Like I said I never needed your permission.
But mine seems to be doing great, you really are losing your mind and going against your own beliefs. I know a lot of these random curiosity questions are actually you. You can't hide. You are cursed to paralysis soon too.
>>19055845
that's fine I prefer Sony or Nintendo
>>
>>19055889
You're looking at it too simplistically, or perhaps too complicatedly. Both are interfering with another's will.
>>
>>19055886
That's funny because sevis occult philosophy is there is no good or bad magic only magic and that's what the villain said in the fist book.

I have read HP, only saw a few eps of supernatural (couldn't get into it but I liked the 70s BBC show)

I actually have read some books, they're from the occult boom in the 60s,70s after witchcraft was decriminalised so maybe not up your standard but good enough for me
>>
>>19055894
Lel I think they said Nintendo. Anyway, a lot of the random questions, pertaining to Crowley, the Library, and the Veil, were me. Now, there's no way for me to prove I'm *not* the other anon, but hopefully it shows thru my manner of speaking. Baba Booey.
>>
>>19055894
Actually most of my posts have been

Talking to sevis about last thread

The 1st response to the curse anon at the start of the thread

Defending myself when anons attacked me for points 1, 2 and spelling/grammar, etc

Don't worry a lot of occultists cant accept they are write, i know from personal experience
>>
>>19055895
I know its interfering but one is causing harm, t he other is trying to stop it

I think on balance it equals itself or cancels itself out

also its only for magical attempts, they could go out and rough them up if they wanted (should have specified physical harm the spell as well but I didn't think to include it)
>>
>Implying Moralfag has the power to do anything outside of shit up the thread with his autism, which might be a supernatural power unto itself.
>>
>>19055879
It made me shake and have palpations, blurry vison slightly and my next few posts were riddled with grammar and spelling errors
>>
>>19055937
If you overheard someone trying to poison someone you'd try to stop them or inform the police

But cause its magic you just leave it be?

I guess that does make me morally better than you
>>
>>19055940
That's on you, not OG or sevis. If you were truly being bullied we would know because the whole convo is on record, and I would sympathize and *maybe* even interfere on your behalf if that were the case. Though I'd be more likely to say "nut up," or something similar.
>>
>>19055927
>I think on balance it equals itself or cancels itself out
Pretty sure you can't balance your Karma by interfering with the will of someone just because they are interfering with the will of a third person. Also, whether your binding works or not, that karma is still accumulated.
>>
>>19055950
Anon you're missing the point. We can get him so triggered he actually gets ill from it. This is the golden "Finally make him piss off" opportunity.
>>
>>19055701
>VII° Adoration of the phallus as Baphomet, both within and without
>>
>>19044806
Not sure if trolling or really stupid... its funner thinking the latter though
>>
>>19055975
>>19055976
>>19055955
>>19055894
>>
>>19055955
>>19055954
>>19055950
I'm leaving anyway, I've lurked on these threads since the beginning of the year only gradually posting stuff, asking questions or trying to answer others and usually I get along great (save a few disagreements here and there but nothing on the level of bile I received on this thread)

You'd think i'd done something really terrible when all I've done is disagree with a trip anons comment (and I didn't even start it, he wanted to talk to me last thread before turning nasty on this thread- although their were warning signs in the last thread when he bandied arrogant and ignorant a few posts in)
>>
>>19055972
Interesting. I'm just wondering what, in this mescaline context, he possibly could have written that was so sensitive as to be redacted?
>>
>>19055999
Oh? Well, you saying that makes you seem about as much of an autist of our dear morality police officer.
>>
>>19055991
Its strange because on most boards trip anons are called tripfags (and you'll notice that I've hardly ever referred to the trips I've responded to as tripfags when most couldn't resist) and aren't really shown much if any respect but on x, escpecially on omg they are highly respected and I don't know why when they are the same as regular anons save the need to stand out

I still plan on visiting these threads but perhaps I will stay off posting and recover my senses

And its odd how he said before he didn't want to assume because that would be ignorant but wanted to assume I'm mentally ill
>>
File: beb.png (422KB, 680x565px) Image search: [Google]
beb.png
422KB, 680x565px
>>19055998
If I had to guess, given the previous line, a sexual encounter with Aiwaz, but that's a stab in the dark.

>>19055999
>>19056011
>>>/soc/
>>
>>19056011
Anon the guy is "Literally shaking" from having people disagree with him.
>>
>>19056024
Oh, is He referring to Liber L? I thought A.L. given placement of periods, was his mescaline guy's initials. Heh
>>
>>19056027
from having them make personal attacks on me, name calling, making fun not because I tried to educate them etc

you can disagree with someone without being rude or calling them a retard

but I was taught not to be rude by my mother,i guess she missed that lesson or just expected you to know better anon
>>
>>19056023
maybe if shizz fuhrer went and became a tripfag on /omg/ he can finally have the respect and admiration hes never deserved.
>>19056027
yup, don't forget to mention blurry vision and typos. the beginning onsets of stage 3 cancer.
>>
>>19056053
>tried to educate them
Haha good one! There's no way you are this self-unaware.

>has lurked for months
>expecting people to be polite on 4chan
You so funny, you make-a me laff
>>
>>19056048
Also could be the name of the plant itself in initial form.

I'm INCLINED to go with the L interpretation, as he describes it as a "Dear old symptom".

>>19056023
>I don't know why
So I don't have to regurgitate my entire praxis and the last....six years of posting mystical exegeses every time I pop in a thread? Y'know, let the contents of my posts speak for themselves just like everyone else? Also so I don't have to find/corral a dozen questions about requests, locations, or interpretations.
>>
>>19056055
please dont get annoyed because I used magic on you, you who have admitted using magic on others, cant take it when its directed at you so you vent

Also hitler banned magic, astrology ,etc in Nazi Germany ,im not banning it, only the parts that cause harm should be stopped
>>
>>19056061
Interdasting. I didn't even think of that.

I thought the "dear old symptom" was the drug seeming not to work and him suspecting his source ripped him off. I have experienced that with various psychedelics, as I'm sure you have, even when knowing the source personally.
>>
>>19056072
Dude what the holy hell is that pic from?
>>
>>19056061
So seeing as you know your stuff >>19048486 I figure I'll repost this here. Got any lore on this or is it just Hollywood being shit?
>>
>>19056061
Sorry Ape but my post wasn't meant for you,i don't know why you think it was, when I said trip I meant OG and sevis so sorry for the misunderstanding, this is the first time you've responded tome in this thread or the last,

>>19056060

I tried talking, discussing with sevis last thread, but then he didn't want to contuine the conversation, instead attacking my grammar, spelling mistakes, layout, rather than the content, I think he was just trying to distract from the issue because he wanted to talk last thread but then changed his mind when I didn't change my views to suit his.
>>
>>19056075
What year is this again? Maybe that'll clear up what he means. If it's between 1907 and 1909 my judgement's infavor of the L interpretation.

His chemist was the only one in the region who could procure extract of Peyote. He writes about the quality being low but uniform with very very minor closed visuals at fifteen to twenty drops.
>>
>>19056069
This is the law of nature.
You fight me, I fight you back.
I you can't fight back.
You die.

The first reason I was guided into magic was to become a force, not a pincushion.
>>
>>19056072
Sorry you disagree with me, obviously you agree with sevis trip in his view of their being no good or evil magic then?

I mentioned to him that it went against centuries of western and eastern occult philosophy but he never replied only said he wouldn't read my post.
>>
>>19056080
4chan.

>>19056081
Depends.
Mostly Hollywood being shit.
Haitian practice can get transgressive but normally isn't so much. Louisana not so much. The deeper you penetrate into South America and Cuba (the extent of the Palo complex before becoming Kuimbanda and/or other traditions) the more real assault sorcery becomes.
>>
>>19056088
I don't understand what your trying to say sorry

are you saying trying to murder another with magic is self defense?
>>
>>19056084
I think it's around 1915-1916. It's The Urn, Liber 73
>>
It would be nice if all of you people would stop being cancerous and shitting up the thread. Check your egos, and knock it off. This thread is for discussing the occult, not circlejerking or feeding trolls in an attempt to bolster your selfimage.
>>
>>19056110
>said anon un-ironically
>>
>>19056101
yes and also fuck your conception of law.
Hail chaos!
>>
>>19056105
He had experiments w/ peyote all over his diaries, so that's why I'm asking. I thought Urn was a bit later than that but maybe I'm just thinking about the severely redacted passages in the Breeze Equinox.

In that case I defer to you in thinking he's either got shit product or a shit dealer (implying a difference).
>>
>>19056122
I don't have a problem with chaos magic or any magic as long as you don't try and do anything bad, I know the world isn't perfect nor humans laws but if we all do our best it can become a slightly less awful place to be in.
>>
>>19055902
>gets opinion on ethics based on the villain in a childrens book

This is sadly unsurprising.
>>
>>19056095
Does that really count as 'assault sorcery' though? It's certainly on the darker side of things but the "Sick / old magus stealing a young and healthy body" archetype seems more Necromancy related to me.
>>
>>19056137
There's a thing called The Great Work. Some of us are trying to accomplish it. Sometimes collateral damage is necessary in the process. Some time directly intentional damage is necessary in the process. There is no law beyond Do What Thou Wilt.
>>
>>19056110
my self image is fine thank you I know what I am ,i don't think i've made the thread worse, if only sevis trip anon and i talked amongst ourselves it would be just 2 people having a discussion

but you and others felt the need to dive in and of course when others comment or attack you your first instinct is to respond to them

TLDR if no one personally attacked me then the thread would be better in your humble opinion

I should stop apologising its a sign of weakness
>>
>>19056147
Like, what do you know about South American assault sorcery and how it relates to Palo and Qumibanda?

It's not quite as full blown sociopathic, but poisoning your and stealing your bones is NOT off the table.
>>
>>19056154
That's a simplistic understanding of Thelema law -surely its a little more involved than that?
>>
>>19056157
Not all that much. Hense why I was asking here.
>>
>>19056138
I said the trip anon sevis occult understanding he imparted on me resembled HP, it also seemed very nietzschen but I misspelled his name so he wouldn't discuss it
>>
>>19056154
>Some time directly intentional damage is necessary in the process.
This, very sadly, is a truth of the world that many people either ignore or become utterly fascinated by.

The point remains, if it blocks you from the Work, then it needs shattered, be it habit, human, or hope.

There is a delicate balance that must be struck, PARTICULARLY when dealing with advanced oath taking.

Just don't be like E.A. Koetting or you sniveling youth pastor at forty and you'll be fine.
>>
>>19056160
That's not meant to be an exegesis on Thelema, it was me explaining what happens and why.
>>
>>19056173
>Koetting
Ha. there was a thread asking about him the other day. Last I heard, he doesn't key his elemental banishings/invokings properly, but rather uses earth pentagram for everything. Some people in G.'.D.'. got up in arms a while back because he was invited to speak at some forum and they said it was because he was "LHP." My true concern would have been that he comes off as a fraud.
>>
>>19056173
so its alright to do what you want is what your saying?

Isnt that naïve?

Just as naïve in someone believing in Good/Bad?

One may be childish, the other however is very teenage-ager like, I guess there has to be a third way?

A grown up way?
>>
>>19056188
>so its alright to do what you want is what your saying?
No.
I'm saying it's alright to liberate yourself from the chains of bondage which prevent execution of the Work.
>>
>>19056188
>There is a delicate balance that must be struck

This, anon, is why nobody wants you around.
>>
>>19056199
Even if it hurts another person?

I'm naturally the type of person who doesn't like people getting hurt, very squeamish, I know the world isn't going to change to suit that, maybe I don't have what it takes to be a great magician then - not that I want to be a great one, is a kind of-ish one within my reach
>>
File: 7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg (44KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg
44KB, 600x325px
>>19056188

>grown up way:
>get in argument
>type like a five year old
>demand other people change for you
>whine about cyber bullies when they dont
>cry

comedy
>>
>>19056202
>putting words into my mouth
Good one anon you must keep in good shape jumping to conclusions
>>
>>19056188
look at it this way. you have the upper hand as a janitor and we as longtime users of the board want you to stop censoring and attacking people with other beliefs. since moot is gone, no one gives a fuck about it anymore. So that's where magic comes in.

literally.

"you post something good and we might post something interesting,
you post bullshit and we insult you with image macros"
>>
>>19056211
when did I say I cried?
Your putting words in my mouth

Also earlier people said they couldn't read what I wrote, so me trying to make myself understood by writing differently is childish?
Why don't you write

>reddit spacing

and be done with it?!
>>
>>19056219
Uhhh.. I-I...uhh... was answering your question by quoting Ape, from the very post that you were asking about?
>>
>>19056220
who is a janitor, when did I say I cleaned up office buildings for a living?
>>
>>19056210
>Even if it hurts another person?
I dunno mate, have you tried thinking about this at all?

If they're being an active, aggressive, belligerent impediment to you accomplishing the Work to the point of potential for real physical harm, some problems don't just go away with a 'fuck off' operation.

Some people know how to undermine your Work. Some people will not Change or Let Go.

These people must be dealt with, in some capacity, in all vectors of life.

Luckily in the occult world we have some VERY effective threat removal measures.
>>
>>19056224
where do I mention balance in that?

I mention good, evil, etc

Do you think i was talking about a balance between that?

Or balancing different views?
>>
>>19056234
Aaand i'm done.
>>
>>19056223
The two threads worth of constant whining speak for themselves. You're either the most dedicated troll I've seen in ages, or you have severe, non-meme autism. Or both.
I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you have a learning disability and aren't intentionally being a cancerous asshole, but you're still being a cancerous asshole.
>>
>>19056230
I don't think I have people in my life who are getting in the way of my personal growth (well maybe friends or family but I cant do anything against them, like I said I wouldn't want to hurt them)

Guess i'll have to settle for second rate magician then
>>
File: thought.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thought.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>19055940
>made me shake
>palpitations
>blurry vision
>the bullying ruined my grammar and spelling
Holy shit ahahahahahahahaah
>>
File: charmbag.jpg (119KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
charmbag.jpg
119KB, 600x416px
I made a charm bag.

What's inside it? That's a secret!
>>
>>19056230
So moving away from the shitposting for a sec, what books would you recommend for learning about those various South American traditions, and are they in the trove?
>>
>>19056242
You need a medical doctor, speech therapist and psychologist/psychiatrist.

I used to go to bi-monthly speech therapist/psychologist sessions until the funding run out, it didn't improve things much.

I have been diagnosed with mild autism, what's your point?

Why does everyone think its something bad?

How am i an asshole?

My views of magic differ from some anons, like how my views differ form them and they attacked me, I wasn't too nasty (calling someone arrogant and egocentric when they've proved they are isn't bad I don't think especially when they've said worse) to the other guys, i've been on the defensive all thread.
>>
>>19056257
is it Jerry Garcia in a bag? Please tell me it's Jerry Garcia in a bag.
>>
>>19056242
I'm going with non-meme autism. I say this because in the last thread there were accusations of meme autism, and autist-anon responded in what I believe to be a revealing manner to those comments.
>>
>>19056272
I hadn't refereshed the page at the point of posting this, so I would like to take this moment to pat myself on the back for my deductive skillz.
>>
>>19056272
You are correct, I was diagnosed just before finishing school about ten years or maybe twelve years ago, it was after 20017becasue I remember doing work experience then ,i heard on the radio about 7/7 that's how I remember it
>>
>>19056265
Yeah, in the Amerind folder.

Burst of Breath and Made from Bone for foundational shit.
In Darkness and Secrecy and Dark Shamans for assault sorcery.
>>
>>19056279
He said last thread
>>
>>19056289
I didn't see it, so my back-pat stands.
>>
>>19056269
>How am i an asshole?
I want you to hit that [Top] button at the bottom of the page, and reread every post you've made. It really shouldn't be all that hard to figure out.
>>
Anyone have another thread in the works?
>>
>>19056284
Thanks man. Sounds like an interesting read.
>>
>>19056298
I don't think I have been its others who have been excessively rude to me, me and another were talking and others joined in with the bullying campaign
>>
>>19056269
>I have been diagnosed with mild autism
This explains pretty much everything.
>>
>>19056269
Stick a fork in this one boys, cause
he
is
done.

Who the hell hired a janitor with autism?
Goddamnit 4chan, I demand a refund, we always have to clean up your messes all over the board.
>>
>>19056342
whendid I say icleaned buildings for a living?
>>
>>19056342
>Who the hell hired a janitor with autism?
Check that ableism, bro.
>>
/omg/ - wizards and hugboxes
>>
>>19056396
why are you defending the nazi janitor who wants us all to follow jesus and believes non whites will burn in hell( and have inferiority as well as mental disorders), uses magic but only to attempt censoring of other magicians, using claims of discrimination?
This is mindblowing my nigga, I could not possibly make this shit up. Absolutely fucking golden
>>
>>19056284
Who is Sawya?
>>
File: 1494257828282.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1494257828282.png
227KB, 635x661px
>>19056342
>Goddamnit 4chan, I demand a refund, we always have to clean up your messes all over the board.
>refund
>>
>>19056423
It's sarcasm my dude.
>>
File: orz1.jpg (68KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
orz1.jpg
68KB, 500x261px
>>19056452
got carried away sorry
>>
File: tarot.jpg (275KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
tarot.jpg
275KB, 1280x984px
>>19056435
I just wanna leave this Captcha here now that I figured out how to upload the shot. "Tarot"
>>
>>19056284
Ape, I just finished The Urn, and I may be retarded, but I didn't catch anything about his attainment of Ipsissimus, just Magus...there was a brief footnote about "an ordeal that would take years to write about" but that's it...right up to the end he refers to his grade of "9=2" What am I missing here?
>>
File: 5_WEB.jpg (16KB, 249x290px) Image search: [Google]
5_WEB.jpg
16KB, 249x290px
Ape, are you still on vacation?
Should I make a new thread or will you?
>>
>>19056690
I don't think he's got any updates coming....Go ahead anon!
>>
File: 1.jpg (15KB, 80x92px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15KB, 80x92px
New thread >19056828
>>
File: 2.jpg (14KB, 79x89px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
14KB, 79x89px
>>19056834
Second try
New thread >>19056828
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.