[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread everything is possible rv, shamanism, telephaty,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 0120522.jpg (9KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
0120522.jpg
9KB, 400x348px
In this thread everything is possible
rv, shamanism, telephaty, divination, dreams
as long as you are true
as long gods favour with you
do good not bad
>>
>>19042775
What God/gods though?
>>
>>19042788

hey ther random person
i dont know if youre ready for my answer tho
>>
>>19042812
Believe me, I'm ready

Profess your truth, anon
>>
I am beginning the New Avatar Power Ritual. I call on the Inner Planes to witness. I state my purpose thus: ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY.

I begin to wind down, to let go and be rid of all the tensions of my body. To let my muscles relax, unwind and let go.

The tensions are beginning to drain from my body. Soon, a gradual heaviness will start to weigh down my thighs, my arms, my hands, my feet, my legs, my body.

My muscles unwind and let go. All my muscles are relaxing, unwinding, and relaxing.

Very soon I shall feel the winding, the letting go. Unwinding and letting go. Unwinding, letting go. Unwinding. Letting Go.

Deeper and deeper...letting go...unwinding and letting go.

The tensions drain from my muscles and they will soon become loose, letting go, relaxing and unwinding.

Breathing easily and deeply. Easily and deeply.

Unwinding and letting go...drifting into the peace and serenity of complete relaxation. And as my body unwinds and relaxes so I enter the peace and quiet, where only these words have meaning, and nothing else disturbs me.

Letting go..unwinding...letting go...unwinding...relax...relax...relax...let go...let go...let go...relax...relax...relax...let go...let go...let go.

I call on Thee, Mighty Arzel, who stands in the East, to assist me this and all my ventures. I know now that New Avatar Power is flooding to the surface. I now close my eyes gently."

Allow 5 minutes for the New Avatar Power to flood to the surface on its own as you relax.
"In the Power of the Names EH-HEH-YEH, YEH-HO-VO-EL-OH-HEEM, & YEH-HO-VO-AH-VAY-DAH-AHS I place this Invocation with Thee, NEE-TEE-KAH,

Genius of Wealth. Know that I require and command Thee to bring me gold. Thou has dominion over wealth and Thou shalt begin this very instant to shape the future such that money shall come to me, enough and to spare, by the powers of these Words and Invocation. Be Thou ruled by me the Names SHAH-DYE-ELL-KYE & AH-DOE-NYE-HA-AH-RETZ. So mote it be.
>>
>>19042788
>>19042888

hey bitches youre overwhealming me with this dubs but everything goes as planned so stay cool
>>
you identify as what particle male or female?
>>
>>19042788
The God that is equivalent with the sum of all things.

Can God create two contradicting stories? Thus limited beings were created, to explore each side of the contradiction, from perspectives that were self consistent. When you can accept that two mutually exclusive possibilities can both be true, given their own premises, you can begin to delimit your self.

God is limitless.
>>
I would like to nullify the meme magic spell that I made some years ago, or /r9k/ I think.
I now understand the implications of what I asked for. I see my mistake and how wrong I was about everything I thought this would be. I understand how my wish was selfish, self destructive, and how I have harmed the people around me even more than Ive hurt myself.
Free me.
>>
>>19043102
its been done
ur free
>>
>>19043102
you are free my friend.
>>
what is the eye?
>>
>>19042775
I need a healing
>>
>>19043166
Where does it hurtanon? Is it your head?
>>
Will someone remote view me and tell me if my life is pathetic?

At work now.
>>
>>19043184
Listen anon, all life is precious, even niggers
>>
>>19042788
what you think is God really?
>>
>>19043184

take some prescribed drugs for depression ffs theres 7 bilion people on this planet if everyone tought the same where would we be today lol
>>
>>19043172
My heart and soul...
Been plagued with depression for years
>>
>>19043224
Its mental, so its your head. Are you religious in any way or believe in a god?
>>
This thread is a great idea. It should become a recurring thread.
As for me, I am going to repost the Spooky Titty Spell I created.

1. I am an anon on 4chan. It is currently my intention to create a spell through these words, which fully affects anybody who reads them. I am using the principle of the word or symbol, the primordial Logos, in order to commit an action. Action is an illusion. The only means in all of reality, the only thing which can become the principle of means, is the Word. It is not necessary for you to read the entire post, only to scroll past it.

2. My power is manifesting. I am at this moment becoming the most powerful actor in the universe. I am able to achieve my action through my words. The power of God is within me, burning like a star. At this moment it arises in full form.

3. My wish is for all of you anons to be visited by spooky ghost titties tonight. Only if it is your desire to accept this boon, whether or not you even read this part, if it is something you desire, it is my wish that tonight you will be visited by spooky ghost titties. They will be attached to a spooky girl ghost.

4. Now, for the final part, at this moment I commit my aforementioned wish to full reality using my aforementioned power. At this exact moment, and on a sustained basis throughout the entire results of this action, my action occurs. The power of God which is present in me in full form now reaches out to bestow spooky titties upon all of you.
>>
>>19043241
Can you do one for money spooky titty anon? I'm desperate and everything I try fails; New avatar power, sigils, chaos magick. Nothing will fucking work
>>
>>19042775
I want to be rich
>>
>>19043238
Yes I believe in God but I'm not very religious
>>
>>19043241
If you doubt this, it may help to light a candle in your room tonight so the spooky titty ghost can be guided to your location. Otherwise, simply let it happen.

>>19043271
Of course anon. I will devise it presently.

SPOOKY TITTIES AWAAAAAAAAAY!!!
>>
>>19043290
Try practicing magick
>>
>>19043184

i thisk youree bit pathetic yes
do you have something in common with compuiters like more to programming/numbers?
>>
File: money.png (16KB, 549x519px) Image search: [Google]
money.png
16KB, 549x519px
>>19043271
redraw this on a piece of paper. that's it.

it doesn't matter what you do with the paper. just throw it away or something. the important thing is that you draw it.

repeat whenever you want.

this is not a "le ebin sigil". it is a whole different thing. was it made in MS Paint? yes. will it work? yes.

you have just received a rare drop from the titty wizard
>>
>>19043184
You work an office job in a shitty neighborhood. Work hard, you have potential to change it
>>
>>19043389
Ily titty wizard, got kik or Snapchat? I wanna be friends
>>
>>19043343
Magic put me in this situation
>>
>>19043415
Listen friend, use magick to fix it, you're in this situation because you believed when you use magick that you had to pay a price, and you did. Rework your understanding of magick, use sigils, they take the punishment for you
>>
>>19043472

on what you assume using magick makes you pay for it?
>>
>>19043389
i like the drawing somehow...
>>
>>19043472
So it was like a self induced curse?
>>
>>19043540
Correct
>>
>>19043535
I dont, but its popular belief that magick is a monkey paw, and when you use it, it costs something. This anon believed that and cursed himself.
>>
>>19043571
blame it on Adam
>>
>>19043564
>>19043571
Ugh the moment I think I'd be getting rid of the occult it drags my ass back. I just want a normal life.
>>
>>19043598
Get cleansed, call someone or do it yourself. Life will return to normal.
>>
>>19043619
Yeah I'm going to do it this week. Need to get some ingredients again, thanks senpai.
>>
>>19043628
I wish luck to you anon, always sad to see others leave magick, but for some its just the right choice
>>
File: photo.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
>>19043403
back atcha, anon. I don't have a smartphone, so I use Discord.

if you want to add me as a friend, my tag is:

Retarded Pepe aka Titty Wizard#4558
>>
>>19043810
changed it back to just Retarded Pepe#4558
but you and I know who I am

come visit me in the spooky realms of tittygard
>>
>>19043810
Friend, it didn't work. Are caps correct?
>>
>>19044124
I changed it back to this
>>19044104
if it's not working maybe I misunderstood Discord, since I am of course, Retarded. Try giving me yours
>>
>>19044191
I sent it dad
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.