[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kabbalah and all of its spawn are Satanic. Moloch is Satanic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: satan.jpg (538KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
538KB, 1200x1200px
Kabbalah and all of its spawn are Satanic.

Moloch is Satanic.

Kek is Satanic.

Jesus Christ alone saves.

Repent for the hour is at hand.

Willfully ignorant scoffers will have no place in the Kingdom Of Heaven.
>>
What else can there be but God?
>>
>>19042467
Fuck me, this guy is right.
You have read too much @KibBitzLaw, don't you?
>>
>>19042467
Jesus was a high initiate in esoteric circles and part of the Essenes mystery school; he was very well highly versed in the Kabbalah himself.
>>
File: IMG_2182.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2182.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>19042467
Kek is not Satanic. Kek.
>>
>>19042477
Jesus knew the name of God and used it to bring peace and love to the world. Jesus left behind the Satanic Jews of his time to save the world in His name.

Repent.
>>
>>19042474
Repent.
>>
>>19042467
The second one my girlfriend had dreams about as a child. He would throw her in a pit of fire.

We identified it 10 years later. Freaky shit.
>>
>>19042478
Kek is the God of mischief. Manifested in Pepe. Kek is chaos, in physical form. Has zero to do, with the devil. Kek is not racist, or hateful. Kek despises all equally.
>>
>>19042486
Kek is a lesser god. Kek may manifest in the world but Christ alone is our redemption from these times.

Kek is an interloper.
>>
Rolling for dubs to prove kek is not satanic.
>>
>>19042493
Repent.
>>
>>19042467
Why is the Kabbalah Satanic? How is it negative/evil/detrimental? What does the Kabbalah do that is "unholy"?

As far as I'm concerned, the Tree of Life is of God, and the Kabbalah is a system to traverse the Tree of Life and transmute the soul. How is this Satanic?

What is inherently wrong with the Kabbalah? I keep hearing it's Satanic, but how is it Satanic?
>>
>>19042469
This, how can there something "satanic" when God is literally everything and there can't be other than God? The only explanation is that God is both the evil and the good.
>>
>>19042501
The Kabbalah is not the tree of life. It is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It teaches men they can be as God. None are as God but the son.

Repent.
>>
File: IMG_2350.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2350.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>19042493
>>
>>19042502
God is lord of all above, Satan is the master of this world. God is going to return in the figure of Christ Jesus to destroy Satan. It will be soon. Repent.
>>
File: IMG_3363.jpg (39KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3363.jpg
39KB, 640x519px
>>19042497
>>
>>19042482
I don't have anything to repent my anon.
Should I sin to have something to repent? I think not... because it's a sin as well to want that.
>>
>>19042510
For of this they are willfully ignorant: that by the Word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water,
>>
File: IMG_3199.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3199.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>
Why repent now, OP?
The Prodigal Son teaches us that as long as we repent, the Father loves all and will forgive us no matter what and no matter when.
As long as I repent with my last breath, I will go to Heaven just like the hermit orthodox monk that spent all his life walking up and down a mountain.
>>
>>19042512
All men are ruled by sin. Only through the sacrifice of Christ Jesus are you saved.
>>
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
>>19042515
>>19042510
>>19042504
>>
I'm baptized catholic. No troll, but I can't follow the book. God, yes. But after a lifetime of reading, it leaves too many questions. I'm sure it's very useful, but as far as good and evil, meh. Seen a lot of evil done in the name of God, over centuries. More than anything positive, the church has brought humanity.
>>
You all have been warned.

The Father will not forgive those who forsake his son and deny the Holy Spirit.

Prepare yourselves.
>>
Follow or burn. Fear is an evil tactic, for anything. Look what happened with Trump.
>>
>>19042467
>Kabbalah and all of its spawn are Satanic.
I...what?
Care to substantiate this using quotes from like Hekhalot Rabbati, Sefer Yetzirah, etc?
>>
>>19042528
The church is not God nor is it the Son. It is of this earth. You know this to be true.
>>
>>19042519
Who are you to proclaim that? If I'm ruled by sin you are as well as you also are Human. But I'm sure you are wrong in that.
Everything else is blasphemy.
I'm also baptized.
>>19042528
You have to read it with perspective, not like literal fact.
>>
>>19042537
Sabbatai Zevi preached the satanic doctrine, "Praised be He who permits the forbidden."

"The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?"
>>
>>19042539
I have not said that I am not a sinner. My sin does not wash away the sin of any other. We all must come to Christ now.
>>
I must leave now.

Repent, fellow sinners. The time of trial is soon to come.
>>
>>19042549
>>19042557
I never lost the Faith in Christ anon.
I just say that I'm trying to not sin.
>Look at this: Asexual, Highly Spartan way to live, I don't care for material belongings, just knowledge and faith.
I'm possibly like a modern hermit.
Farewell!
>>
>>19042467
brainwash into believing stuff and suffer the consequences whos the idiot here?
>>
>>19042557
You have so much faith in Jesus Christ, but no observable faith in others. What a wretched way to live. I will pray for you.
>>
>>19042467
>Repent

No, I do not want to go with the demiurge.
>>
>>19042467
Amen Brother

Pray for those mislead, hope for good future ahead
>>
>>19042604
23rd September is the Day anon.
>>
>>19042543
>Sabbatai Zevi
And the Kabbalah predates that dude by like...what...2426 years?

Nice quote from the Taxil Hoax, btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x800px
>>19042629
>2426 years?
Have you revised your dating of the Sepher Yetzirah or otherwise determined a Pre-Talmudic origin of Kaballah.

Zevi (1626-1676)
I mean, that's putting Kaballah Pre-Exile.

Did I miss some context?
Genuinely curious
>pic related
>>
>>19042467
Saturn is the provocator of evolution. Until you keep up the hate, you only hate a part of yourself. Integrate your shadows, son.
>>
christfags need to be banned

nothing paranormal about being a sheep
>>
>>19042501
It teaches men that they are God, that they can be like God. Perfect, all-knowing, without fault, when that is the very opposite of true. Also most practitioners of the Kabbalah subscribe the the Qlippoth and the evil intrinsic in it. One of the main things that the Kabbalah condones, and even encourages is the blood and ritual sacrifice of children.
>>
>>19043261
>It teaches men that they are God,
[citation missing]
> subscribe the the Qlippoth and the evil intrinsic in it
This displays an incredible misunderstanding of what The Qlippoth actually are.
> One of the main things that the Kabbalah condones, and even encourages is the blood and ritual sacrifice of children.
[citation missing]
>>
>>19042467
Op do you even know what the kabbalah is?
please enlighten me on it's satanic nature.
>>
>>19043261
you know jesus had his own school of magick right?
matthew chapter 13
you will see christ tell his disciples that they alone get first hand training in his school.
>>
File: WYD04.jpg (28KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
WYD04.jpg
28KB, 500x257px
>>19042467
Everything that is not directly YHWH is satanic to you christcucks.
>>19042503
I'm a newfag to kabbalah and I can tell that one of its major lessons is that man can never be as perfect as god
>>
>satan.jpg
>>
File: QLIPPOTH[1].jpg (55KB, 420x406px) Image search: [Google]
QLIPPOTH[1].jpg
55KB, 420x406px
>>19043274
>[citation missing]

Actually do some reading on what the Kabbalah endorses then my friend. It speaks of making oneself to be like God within the material plane by traversing through the paths of the Sephirot.

>This displays an incredible misunderstanding of what The Qlippoth actually are.

Do tell me what something that is described as the "Tree Of Death" could otherwise be, my oh-so enlightened friend.

>[citation missing]

Here you go Anon
https://www.dailystormer.com/the-jewish-ritual-murder-of-white-christian-children/
>>
>>19042467
Why did the Rabbi of Prague make Golems under the pretense of G-d?
>>
>>19042467
Fuck /x/ has been compromised by Evangelicals.
>>
>>19042467
Demiurge shill gtfo.
>>
File: 1494160807984.png (181KB, 272x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494160807984.png
181KB, 272x338px
>>19042467
>Jesus Christ alone saves

Is that reassuring when the god of the old testament was an exacting and vindictive taskmaster? What is involved in that "Saving". Who is worthy? Certainly not the billions across the world who have been deprived of specific revelation and therefore condemned from birth based on contingent factors of their existence. I don't hold out much hope of other ways out of this reality or schemes to become like God. On the other hand there is no reason that the revelation of Christ should be a hopeful prospect. Most Christians think they are saved because they heard a man's name. Truth is that the gospel quite explicitly states that one must be entirely obedient to God. That doesn't only mean being sin free, it means being completely devoid of self-interest which is at odds with our nature. As Jesus said, narrow is the road and straight is the gate. I don't understand how dumb Christians have to be to not understand the gravity of all this. The only thing the New Testament revealed is that the parameters of existence were even worse than we thought as a vast majority of us were doubtless going to be unceremoniously tossed into a realm of eternal torment. Now let me ask you, what could be a more objective standard of morality than the idea that conscious beings shouldn't be tormented eternally? I don't doubt that standard comes from a divine source its just certainly not the maniac archon that rules over us. And you blame learned men for wishing to conceive of another way out? Guess I'll see you in the hot tub anon when you end up there with the rest of us unholy sinners.
>>
>>19042583
What is this Demiurge?
>>
>>19044212
Its a heretical term for Yahweh.
>>
>>19044197
Is this copypasta? Because it looks like copypasta.
>>
>>19043933
>using the daily stormer as an actual link
>>
>>19044378
No, these are my entirely original musings.
>>
File: 02[1].jpg (389KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
02[1].jpg
389KB, 800x600px
>>19044380
Tis better than half the crap you were on about, and it actually addresses issues and flaws with Kabbalistic practices. It is also the only thing i could find pertaining to the topic that wasn't just more "it's all a hoax goyim!".
>>
File: hating-god.jpg (14KB, 340x272px) Image search: [Google]
hating-god.jpg
14KB, 340x272px
furthermore if you want to say these remote people are ingrates "oh god gave them everything. He gave them the gift of life and this beautiful world and they "choose" not to worship him. They deserve his wrath". Well the thing about that is if you think so you clearly don't understand how infinite values work. Because of the predestined punishment of hell they have NOTHING to be grateful for. This is because in terms of infinity all values are the same and not rationally quantifiable. Thus their lifetime becomes insignificant and their entire existence takes place in perdition. This means that ultimately conscious experience is not a benefit for them but merely the opportunity to suffer infinitely.
>>
kek is god you fool
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.