[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scariest thing that has happened to you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: josef-stalin.jpg (47KB, 532x402px) Image search: [Google]
josef-stalin.jpg
47KB, 532x402px
What is the scariest thing that has happened to you?

P.S. Pics are random,i found them on Deep Web.
>>
>>19042311
Once upon a time i was a bag of anxiety and stress and my sleep habits were god awful. I developed a sleep paralysis disorder, hypnogagia i think is how a doctor might describe what I was experiencing.

I moved a lot and a "demon" would follow me. I would wake up paralyzed (usually during daytime naps), and i would hear my apartment door open, and i would hear the heavy sound of hooves stomping to my bed. It would stop and breathe and snarl over me, and walk out and slam the door. The door slam would jolt me from my sleep.

It was a horrifying experience every time it happened.

I got another one to follow:
>>
>>19042354

Im a skeptical pretty science minded person with a wild imagination so i always loved occultic shit and let myself believe.

I had interest in summoning something. I found a youtube video online (this was years ago. If i can find it, will search) that claimed to summon a good spirit that brings love and luck. The video itself was actually terrifying. Before the incantation and sounds began, a sigil flashed on screen, and shattered and the pieces fall to the ground.

Then the creepiness ensues.

I played it a few times and nothing. But one time, i was drunk and played it again and left my computer immediately to go to the washroom.

When i heard the spooky voices and sounds coming from my computer, suddenly all the power in the house went out for 5 seconds before coming back on again. I was immediately struck with fear and panick. No power outages reported in my area.

I had a friend whos pretty good at identifying things search for the sigil in the video that shatters.

It was the key of solomon. An abrahamic sigil that protects against demons entering our world. The video features it shattering. If i find the video and post it i do not recommend playing it right through.
>>
>>19042370
Post video
>>
File: 1490698925602s.jpg (6KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490698925602s.jpg
6KB, 125x125px
>>19042370
do not post video please
>>
>>19042387
Ive searched. Im sorry i cant find it.

This was 5 years ago, its buried under a bunch of new ones if it even exists anymore at all.
>>
>be a boy
>visiting family in Tennessee
>walking through woods
>notice a snake-like movement hanging off tree
>freeze
>its a tail
>look up
>its a fucking cougar
>its staring at me
>its face is covered in blood
>...
>slowly back away
>turn and run as fast as i can
>hide in the woodshed until dinner
>never tell my family

if i had shown up before the kill, i would be kill
'no'
>>
One time my friend was showing off his new gun and he forgot there was a bullet in the chamber. He discharged it in the living room. Someone could've been killed that night. I start punching the air when I think about it.
>>
> be me
> 11 years ago
> am somewhere between 8-10 years old (anonymous)
> live in a musically active family
> always some practising sounds , mostly at daytime from the room with the grand piano and a small library
> mostly violin, also other instruments including the piano
> get used to it , dont remember when these sounds werent there
> usually practise violin there, too , once or twice a week
> theres much different stuff, not only books, in this room
> including photos of other families making concerts with ours, and just gifs or violin acessoires., also some porcelain sculptures
> theres that 1 item , which is different
> its a small older puppet, not too creepy, but with rotating eyes
> somewhen ask my mother why its there, something I dont remember but not too spectacular, its worth to the family or so
> feel like its having an aura, always creeped out to this day
>>
>>19042402
They got what they needed. Think hard.
>>
gifts*
cont. >>19042446
> never can sleep at night
> never think about puppet or anything
> am for some reason afraid of the dark
> sometimes hear things, not instrument sounds but just things like cracks, and something like doors closing but very damp, so it couldn't be identified
fast forward 10 years
> firstly trying to play piano
> mostly at evening, Beethoven moonlight sonata because its so touching to me
> never have perception of things around me except ipad with shitty tutorials and keys of piano
> finished playing it trough, a bit tired of it
> going to bed a while after
> think about how puppets eyes are rotated directly towards piano, I always remembered it to be in a other position
> nvm, go to sleep
> usually stay awake a lot till I actually sleep
> not creeped out or anything, just cant sleep,
> until it hits, theres definetly coming weak tones from down, and again the doors closing , damped.
> Until I definetly hear one door open, which is now the entrance to floor , not the ones on the other side of the house
> only 1 door and 10 second walk between my open room and practise room now
> hear damp footsteps
> approaching my room
> see weird light also coming towards me, reflecting at the walls
> " anon, the internet is out again"
> my mother stands there with our shitty laptop in her right hand and some music on sheets to print with the printer, tomorrows a big day for her
> Even tough I put the internet off, I pretended to help her but she never got any internet back for bothering me with noises at night and disrupting my privacy
>>
So much I could tell. I can't decide.

For work purposes...operation ghost events. This operation is known by a different meaning among two groups: Mexican gangs (including indigenous native Indians) and United States Armed Forces.
The United States Armed Forces version is working events to ensure the events wanted by both United States Armed Forces and Mexican gangs happen.
The Mexican gang version is killing all who are not Mexican, or working with Mexicans, at the same time.

I would type more about this some other time...but the events have been, "anxiety inducing".
>>
Had a seizure and "seen" God, but was told I was unworthy to raise my eyes to him & was cast into hell. Fucked thing was, I was still half lucid & my friend who kept saying something about calling 911 turned into Satan taunting me & I could feel everything down to my blood cells coursing through my veins. Happened like 5 years ago, but I can still replay the feelings I felt during that seizure 100%. Shits fucked up.
>>
>>19042562
what the fuck is this shit, are you kidding me?
fucking typical dhs bullshit.
Why would they kill their primary consumers of drugs, providers of weapons and providers of luxury items?
Any connection in the usa is worth preserving to them and the only idiots in the us they kill are the ones who owe them money, give them competition or dont want to pay protection. And even then, they usually threaten them until they join.

You need to get out more kid.
>>
>>19042683
Don't engage the schizo bruv
>>
>>19042311
Night after my dad committed suicide in the garage, the garage door opened several times, seemingly by itself. Every time my Mom closed it, it would open again, until she finally bolted it to the floor. My aunt who visited for support, and who was born-again Christian fanatic, told my mom that it was the work of demons, who were attracted to the site of my dad's suicide, and intended to mess with our heads at a time when we were especially vulnerable. Years later, I realized she must have found one of the garage opener remotes, and was operating it covertly to fool us into believing were being spiritually assaulted. That fucking fucked up, malignant-narcissist sociopathic bitch.
>>
>>19042683
The jails and public schools are simple conscription for the gangs. They don't mind killing other races...taking their stuff then birthing more babies when they are sure they won't be poor.

Some people believe humans can and are accessing eternal life technology. Humans are really trying to work any opportunity to take the easy gains of what all or both want.

What United States Armed Forces and Mexican gangs currently want is cryogenic storage of brains of their dead comrades.

Expect evidence about my claim as cooperation and fighting at the habitats of the scientists who do cryogenic work.

The United States will do security for the cryogenic employees and Mexican gangs will steal employees to force SOME involvement.

What the United States might do is take heads from the Mexicans just to work security concerns.... I want to think more about how this will happen.
>>
>>19044358
>tfw you understand that she is the demon
>tfw she actually "intended to mess with our heads at a time when we were especially vulnerable"
>tfw you understand demons and shit are real
>tfw maybe she had something to do with your dad's suicide

investigate anon
>>
>>19042311
Experiencing infinity.
>>
>>19042311
>every night of my young life
I had a... vivid imagination. I'd forgotten about it completely until today but now that it's back I'm sure I won't sleep for weeks. I could do this thing where I could visualize faces, horrible, terrible, gaunt, hungry faces that looked as if they were ready to devour you and laugh and not really inhuman as much as insane. With a flash of thought, I could conjure one up the minute the lights went out, and their terrible form would follow. I could see their sickening hunched shoulders in the corner of my room, I could feel their long, cracked fingers reach across the room to me. I almost asphyxiated once after falling asleep under the covers, it didn't stop me from doing it. I spent every night like this, for years, falling asleep sitting upright in my bed, hyperventilating and paralyzed by dread at what I couldn't see but could visualize so easily. I could conjure up their horrible thin voices in my head, bidding me to leave and investigate the closet or the door so that the terrible, half-starved creatures under my bed could reach out and take my by the ankles. Every branch on the window was the devil himself come to devour me and every creak in the hallway was a banshee or some unspeakable witch with their jaws pulled apart in an inhumanly wide gape to tear me limb from limb.

My own mind was the most terrifying thing I ever saw, it was all this that taught me meditation and spiritual projection. I learned to focus on a mental symbol and to visualize light and power emanating from myself so that I could rebuke these demons and later I even learned to aggressively attack them with waves of tantric fury, masturbating angrily as I invoked the name of the Lord and stormed my closet door nightly while chanting hymns in broken latin.

Oh and one time I saw somebody die. That was freaky.
>>
File: Toothfairy.png (5KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
Toothfairy.png
5KB, 240x200px
>>19042311
This is going to sound lame and fake, but I'll try to greentext this story anyway.

>7 years old
>Lost a tooth
>Told my mom about it
>Put my tooth under the pillow
>Waiting for the toothfairy
>Middle of the day though
>Realize I need to sleep
>Take nap
>Wake up
>Dollar under my pillow and tooth gone
>HellYeahNigga.jpg
>Feel the Jewish power flowing through me
>What if I make fake teeth and put them under my pillow
>Go into bathroom and grab bar of soap
>Mold a few teeth out of soap
>Put fake soap tooth under my pillow
>Without telling my mom this time, take a nap
>Wake up and look under pillow
>This time it's a handful of pennies and nickels
>WellThatsWeird.jpg
>Toothfairy must be running low on cash
>Let's try this one more time anyway
>Fake tooth under pillow
>Nap time again
>Wake up
>Look under pillow
>Small piece of paper, looks like it was ripped out of a book, every side has tearing marks
>"Don't trick the toothfairy" - Not written, typed. Thick black ink.
>Fucking toothfairy caught onto me
>Show the note to my mom
>She looks horrified
>"Where is this from? Who gave this to you?"
>Uh the fucking toothfairy who do you think bitch
>She talks on the phone to people about it for the next few hours and nothing ever came of that situation

I've gone over this situation many times in my head. I still have absolutely no idea what the fuck happened.
No older brothers, dad was gone all day, mother can't act for shit.
And I remember seeing that note a few times afterward, I wish I knew where it was. Weird shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.