[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever sense anything while praying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1489781114535.png (315KB, 531x502px) Image search: [Google]
1489781114535.png
315KB, 531x502px
>Be me
>Be tonight
>Walking home as always
>See homeless guy
>Give 5 instead of 20
>Keep walking home
>Get to church
>Pray in front of the giant cross outside
>Tell God I gave him 5 bucks and I was working on getting better at giving until it hurts
>Not even sure I should mention this, cause it feels weird
>But I sensed something next to me
>Out of the corner of my eye I saw white robes for a split second
>Normally I would be more skeptical
>This was a clear as day for a split second thing though
>There just long enough for my brain to process what was there, but not long enough for short term memory to take hold.

Anyone else experience anything else like this?
>>
>>19041589
Yep, it happens when I crave to be more like the eternal father
>>
A bit of a dick move to play games like that to someone as devoted to doing better as you.
>>
>>19041589

It's amazing how wrong religions give signs, anon.
>>
File: angels-36.jpg (100KB, 812x596px) Image search: [Google]
angels-36.jpg
100KB, 812x596px
>>19041589
Sounds like you caught a glimpse of your guardian angel anon. Everyone has one.
>>
I get glimpses of black shit. what does that mean?
>>
My guardian angels name is Todd and hes a fat fuck who lives in my basement and doesn't pay rent.
>>
>>19041933
The manifestation of It; Thoth's (will)power. A sort of supremely neutral existence that stems from the void. It may look like shit in a way because there's no physical form yet. In fact, I don't know yet if there will ever be a physical form for the substance.
>>
>>19041589
it was either god, your future soul, or your guardian angel. The being appeared beside you on earth to listen to you pray for a short while.
>>
>>19041589
>Out of the corner of my eye
>This was a clear as day
Pick one m80. Not trying to deny what happened to you or anything but that's a little contradictory.
>>
>>19041589
>>19041682
Not thoth or god just regular ol pyschology.
>happens to everyone
>different explanations based off environment
>>
>>19041589
maybe arch angel dude you can choose which one to protect you and guide you day and night, but you got play and get his favorite food and leave it once it looks colorless give it to a homeless and the homeless guys will protect you from now on
>>
I want to offer that praying afterwards has really nothing to do with anything. And assuming you're Christian, I would like to turn your attention to Matthew 6:3-4; "But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you."

The praying and "telling God" about what you've done is irrelevant for he has already seen what you've done.

If you're not Christian, then this probably isn't much use and I'm sorry for wasting your time.
>>
>>19042168
I know what you mean.
It was in fact in the corner of my eye. What seemed to be flowing white robes. But they were clear as day. Not the usual stuff you see out of the corner of your eye. It's not the "mist people". It's the duck before you get hit clarity.
>>
>>19042552
I am Christian, and I get that. I don't think the actual donation has a bearing on anything. I'm not saying I'm a good person. I was just confiding in God, that as I walk the path of life. I will slowly try to do better. Then white robes happened to the corner of my eye. It probably means nothing, more like a nudge in the right direction. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Might have even been a warning.
>>
>>19041589
Yes
>>
>>19041682
Yeah, tell that to all the rape victims in Europe.
>>
OP is priest
>>
>>19041589
Idiots.
You dream because you sleep,not the opposite.
Praying was a thing for when capital did not overtake us.
Stop overthinking and please understand that the temple has been corrupted,if merchants are there truth and justice go down the toilet.
Class war is the only way to be a good person,also christian.
If you read the gospel as a simple book and understand what healing was about,today's chains are called poverty,sickness and lack of social coherence of form in relation to the human potential.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.