[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1490384337016-x.jpg (103KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490384337016-x.jpg
103KB, 512x640px
I need your insight.

I used to feel i was guided by fate. I always seemed to wander into exactly where I was supposed to be, and life was always easy and swell. It seemed through pure dumb luck I'd always skirt disaster.

Now though? Nothing works out for me. I feel like im being pushed into social isolation and misfortune. Any actions i take result in misfortune for myself and others.

Why has fate abandoned me? What do i do to be able to sense the string in the dark once again?
>>
>>19041388
Forgive yourself and others.
You may be tied down to some negative events blinding you
Fate or luck or anything else you call never abandon us but they also leave us to learn on our own.
Trust yourself and it'll guide you back, it's a power within, not external.
Safe paths
>>
>>19041404
Damn. I needed this. Me and my girlfriend just got into another fight. Forgive and forget
>>
>>19041410
And love always, best wishes for both of you
>>
Do you feel weak, apathetic, are afflicted by random diseases?

or

are you trying and trying as hard as you can but nothing ever works?

In the first case it is an entropy curse,
second case is a binding.
These are true afflictions.
If you want to improve and be happy again. Get healed or heal yourself. Find your own way if you wish, but you know where to go when it wont go away.
>>
>>19041388
You have to recycle your symbols, every now and again or else they get corrupted from every day wear and tear down here in physical reality.

Enter that mindset where you no longer believe fate is guiding you. Give the opposite view a fair and honest chance, so that fate can find you once more if you choose it--but this time it'll be a choice, when you enter that mindset which can see each possibility from a neutral point of paradox.
>>
File: TheDarkApoth4.jpg (383KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth4.jpg
383KB, 1326x854px
>>19041388
>. I feel like im being pushed into social isolation and misfortune. Any actions i take result in misfortune for myself and others.
>Why has fate abandoned me? What do i do to be able to sense the string in the dark once again?

You're confused - something big is going down in the theological realm due to the monotheist plague.

For example, I'm a divinely appointed God-King, but I'm dirt-poor. I'd be worried if your "fate" is giving you lots of good things on planet Earth with its current rulers - unless you're an artist/musician/filmmaker - in which case you could be rewarded materially and still be under the gods' favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03j-wkqO0l0
>>
>>19041388

You and me both. Could have stole the words right out of my mouth.

>>19041410

Pretty far gone here, and so I guess we differ here.

>>19041441

Huh.
>>
File: 1491532458857.jpg (65KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491532458857.jpg
65KB, 250x236px
>>19041420
Fu , explain me more about entropy curses , i am suffering from the first out of nowhere ,and worse i cant stop thinking of entropy and negentropy , its like the only tought orbiting my mind for the last 2 years.
>>
Try getting a chakra realignment. You might just be getting clogged by negative energy.
>>
>>19041388
A gift, a test, anon.
To feel what Christ did on the cross, just as how god felt our pain as Christ

Pain is deliverance, anon
>>
>>19041538

It's kind of like a rotting curse. It will cause a myriad of ailments that you did not have and can also cause mental disorders and diseases. People will start avoiding you and shunning you.You will have odd obsessions and thoughts of suicide. Nightmares, lack of self-control, domestic disputes and quarrels. Employment trouble or trouble getting hired. Business trouble.

Clean yourself up, banish the demons, banish the angels. Keep only the spirits that will protect you at your side. it will only get worse
>>
>>19041643
This sums up my year
>>
>>19041753
yep it is one bitch of a curse.
I like to call it a death curse because it inevitably ends in suicide.
>>
>>19042924
I believe you. I've tried recently. I'm recovering but the suicidal thoughts are still lingering. It's ruining my friendships and my relationship is almost over, can't get a job...
>>
>>19042936
You have to believe. When I say visualize I want you to work with your own energy field. Humans also have a limited power over energy. When I say cast such and such spell or do such and such ritual. I want you to feel that energy around yourself. It is kind of like feeling like your body encompasses a lot more mass around you than it actually does, that extra mass is your energy field or aura. You can feel through it, you can predict, guide it, purify and communicate. When we work with magick, we are using energy and guiding it to fulfill our purposes. You can literally work with almost no outside interference on yourself, but you will still need to reach out to the gateways inside yourself, to deities or at least angels and demons. Why? Because as I told you. We have very limited control over our own energy.

I use 3 spirits for protection.
Queen Mab for magickal protection.
The Berserker for physical protection
The Black Dragon as my personal spirit and mirror against all attacks, poison, diseases curses, omens and accidents.

You need to let go and fix your life or embrace suffering and die for your religion.
>>
>>19041388
Never take advice by humans, never touch any religion that isn't gnosticism.
>>
>>19043020
I don't want to die cursed and miserable, but I will work on my self healing and fix my life. I used to pray for Michael Archangel for protection only, never got too deep in deities and rituals l.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.