[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure what I saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: black-dog-ghost.jpg (179KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
black-dog-ghost.jpg
179KB, 680x450px
Was wondering what you guys would make of this.

Background/area:
As a kid, I lived in a subdivision and across the street, there were obviously houses. Now, behind these houses there was about 2 meters to a chain link fence that led past a dirt road (It had been intended to be the main road on the opposide side of the subdivision, but they decided not to cut through the hills, and run the main road off to the side instead), past this dirt road that ended about a km and a half in, was a forest, actually, the end of the road hit the forest.

We'd go in there and play war, guns, hide and seek, all kinds of shit. About an hours walk in following one of the paths was a pond we'd catch turtles shit in, as well as a creek with salamanders, just on the edge of a maple syrup plot. Elsewhere you could find old wood cabins and foundations of OLD houses, likely 1800s. Anyway, we'd let the salamanders go in another creek back by the dirt road mentioned earlier.

Incident:
One night a friend and I hit the dirt road, maybe 20 to thirty minutes after dark, we went to let the Salamanders we brought back go, but we never got far enough down the dirt road to do that. We got about 50 feet through the fence gate when we stopped dead, all noise had stopped, bug, wind, everything, even the salamander in my hand had stopped wriggling and trying to get away. I'm not sure if my buddy saw it but I know he was terrified to. There was something at this part of the road, where the trees left a clearing in a semi circle, it was right up against the edge of the clearing across from the opening. Now, I'm sure anyone who's familiar with forests know they look pitch black at night, but they're really not, but this thing was, it was about the shape of a dog, but the edges of it moved the way fire does or were "spikey", it was much larger than any dog I've ever seen, it would be like comparing a lab to a saint bernard, to compare it to a saint bernard. I don't know how, but I could tell it was
>>
some demons have forms like that
>>
OP Here continuing:

Looking at us. We were frozen in place for almost 5 minutes before my friend somehow managed to bolt, but I couldn't move and it just kept staring at me, it's outline waving like fire or looking spikey. My friend had managed to run hme where he was freaking out and I'm not sure if he or his mom went to my mom, but she came out and took me back home, had to drag me because I couldn't move. It never chased us or anything.

This has always disturbed me as I'm not afraid of much, even at that age, around 12, I'd fight the bullies in the neighbourhood and win, take them 4 or 6 at a time. I was vicious. I'd even found and taken down one of their uncles for trying to pull me off his nephew. This thing though? It terrified me, I wouldn't go anywhere near that forest for months. She spoke to a Native friend of hers, who's deep into his culture, and he told us it was "Bad", and that the forest was fine, but to go around and stay away from the clearing, but when my mom asked him more about it, he just wouldn't talk and try talk about something else.

Even to this day, as a member of the Military, forests at night make me extremely uneasy, and I'm always on edge, listening and observing everything, ready for something, Officers and Sergeants think it's great and I'm taking it seriously, but really? I don't know what's out there, and deep down, if there is anything, I don't want to be anywhere near it.
>>
>>19041140
Would Native Americans have anything like what I described? As mentioned in post 2, my mom's native friend seemed to know something, but wouldn't discuss it, he was over visiting today and while he was out on the balcony having a smoke, I brought it up, he just put out his smoke, said he's not trying to be rude, and went inside.
>>
>>19041151
i have no idea about your country's natives, i´m from peru and if somebody sees something like that usually pay big offerings or set the place on fire, most people call them demons, or powerfull beings, don't look for it, if it's the same there that whatever it is, probably wants to take you
>>
>>19041151
maybe he doesn't even know how to call that, it does not need a name
>>
>>19041148
You were frozen because of one reason:

It made eye contact with you. There is a long historical record persistent in multiple human cultures regarding evil, supernatural beings paralyzing humans via eye contact.

I had a similar experience myself, once. I honestly don't even want to talk about it because i am getting shivers just thinking about it.

Whatever you saw will remain unidentified for as long as you live. Just know that it was evil, dangerous, and made eye contact with you.
>>
>>19041184
it looked like it was made of fire?
>>
>>19041171
I'm from Canada, for the record, more specifically, Southern Ontario.

IIRC, our family friend is Ojibwe
>>
>>19041191
For the most part, I'm not sure if it was partial, for a period of a few seconds or minutes, or if it was the movement of the outline, but at times, it could have been spikey.

It was like fire, but pure black, the complete absence of colour, compared to the "black" outline of the treeline behind it
>>
>>19041193
you saw that in a forest too?
>>
>>19041192
you could try to ask someone else, but i really sugest not to keep looking for an answer, sometimes is better that way
>>
>>19041204
Yeah, it was in the forest. The edge of the forest is what I was on the road next to, and the treeline curved in to leave a clearing in a semi circle that was viewable from the road.

You've seen something like that?
>>
>>19041191

Fuck it, here goes nothing:

It was Halloween, I was 9 years old. It was day time and i was in my front yard playing. Safe neighborhood. Dad keeping an eye on me through the front window while he read one of his books inside.

While I am playing a car appears out of nowhere, stopped on the street right in front of me. I mean that literally: neither me or my dad noticed it drive up. The passenger window was down, and inside were four people. Except they weren't people.

They looked like people, but all i remember is their eyes. Black. Solid black. Not glossy or shiny, i'm talking black black.

I was frozen. I couldn't move. Scariest part is: silence. Utter dead silence everywhere. No sound of wind, leaves, the nearby highway, or anything.

I started walking towards the car in a trance like state. They started opening the back door.

Then my dad grabbed me and was yelling at them, and all i remember is all of the sound coming back and them peeling out and driving away.

I asked my dad if he saw their faces and to this day, almost 20 years later, he says all four of them were looking at me dead in the eyes, expressionless, and even when he yelled at them and they drove away they never stopped looking at me once.
>>
>>19041213
yes, it is no evil spirit, at least the one i saw, but your country has no longer pure nature, here those spirits ar made of thousand of clolours, black ones are condemned man, maybe it was an anger spirit seeking tribute for him
>>
>>19041171
>wants to take you
Highly unlikely m8. If it wanted it would already done so. OP just was in wrong place at right time.

>>19041148
>what was it?
Probably a "demon dog" or "the black dog of death"... Anyway. Bad omens usually attached to this phenomenon.
Demon dog is usually assigned to a certain task by Magicians. Tasks like guard or destroy something. Either summoned or created with alchemy, demonic arts etc...
Black dog is considered as bringer of death. Usually seen sitting on someone who's about to die like sick people. Not necessarily under Magicians control.

What OP witnessed was probably a demon dog. They are not "evil" but strong. Confrontation with such power usually gets unprepared under fear paralysis like OP did.

Fear not. Doggo wasn't after you OP.
>>
>>19041210

I don't live there anymore, and wouldn't go back there for any amount of money, especially at night.

But as a member of the Canadian Military, I spend time in Forests a lot, and it really bugs me. I love camping, I love hiking, fishing, hunting, pretty much all outdoor activities, but once night hits, I'm on edge, as in, if I have a weapon, it's loaded, chambered and on safe, which is against everything I've been taught or personally consider to be safe, not that I'm convinced it'd help in the least, but it leaves me feeling a tiny bit better.

I've had a few other odd occurrences, like odd lights in the sky moving impossibly, or heard about stuff from guys in the Army, especially American soldiers we've trained with. A few of the southern states, and especially Arizona are places I never want to go to train with the U.S. based on shit I've heard about. Mostly noises, things moving about at night, stuff like that, but nothing up close and nothing matching this particular experience.
>>
>>19041214
That's almost as freaky as the one I posted this thread about. I say almost, because it didn't happen to me personally, so it'll never feel the same as to have been there in the situation.

I've heard things about "people" with black eyes, never come across it and never want to.
>>
>>19041214
i've heard of things like that, never saw something like that, but what i was told is that they suck your life, your soul, you get sick and die a few days later
>>
>>19041233
Good to know it wasn't after me, just left me not a fan of night in forests, or even parks with tree'd areas at night for the rest of my life :P
>>
>>19041210
Wrong. One should always seek for an answer.
>>19041193
>black flames
Ohhh boiii... Google that shit. I use black flame to do stuff.
>IT'S EVIL!!!!! AND DEMONIC!!!
no mang.... Wrong again. Just strong intent scares people. Demonic maybe but then again... Everything is evil in eyes of cristian church.
>>
>>19041266
You are evil, the power of christ compels you.
>>
>>19041236
the gun noise could help, but fire it's good enough, before you sleep if you think theres something nearby put a rice spyral whit dry meat in the center in a paper sheet,wrap it, burn it and if you have some, pour liquor to the earth, then go to sleep and leave the fire alone, do'nt look at it until the next day
>>
>>19041266
how do you learned to use black flame?
>>
>>19041258
Heh. I would just ask it to come close and pet it... It's a dog after all. Just plea for its basic nature and talk same language.

Also op you have great potential to jump spell craft / magic.
>>
>>19041266
what do you think it could be?
>>
>>19041280
I don't know anything about spellcraft or magic, my family moved here from Glasgow when my mother was a child, I'm first generation born here, they're all "Catholic" though my grandfather was the only one we could really consider practising. My mom was into all those BS type "magic books", nothing I'd look at and figure was legitimate or anything, more the kinda stuff teenagers would read to solve their high school problems. So no eexposure to what you're talking about means I'm not familiar with what you're talking about.

Do feel free to elaborate.
>>
>>19041251
>>19041214
I would confront black flame doge than eyeless humans! There is story of kids with same nature. These black hole eye kids come to door and ask for entry and food and whatnot. Same eerie evil energy can be sensed from them... Eeesh... Gives me chills!!
>>19041268
LOL... Has no effect on me. I visit church once in a while. I don't reject stuff and I have wide skill set...
>>
>>19041298

I never thought too much about religion until I was older thinking about my incident with the dog thing.

If something out there with a "presence" that feel that "Wrong" or bad is out there, which I forgot to mention in the story (the are just felt completely and utterly "wrong" and bad), then I'll be damned if I don't want something on my side. I may not be a good Catholic and go to church, but I definitely believe there's a god or something along those lines.
>>
>>19041272
Uhh... It came kinda naturally. I have pact with all kinds of gods.

One day I was doing meditation and it appeared. Silver thin line that is on the edge of black flame. Curiosity killed the cat that day... So to speak
>>
>>19041294
Choose style and start to read, do stuff. Learn while doing. Choose a magick style that you think work.
>>19041320
It's the way of magical creatures to say GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY OR ELSE! these creatures have rarely ability to speak so they use most primitive way of communicating: Be scary as fuck. Just think about it. If someone tells you to fuck off isn't it unpleasant?
>>
>>19041347
Cont.
For example: You feel threatened by this person while walking home. He acts suspicious like about to rob you. You asess the situation and decide you can beat this guy. Your hostility increase and start to emanating this "evil wrong hostile feeling". Mugger feels your intent and gets insecure. Lays off the robbing attempt. You are safe now.

Same goes with the black flame doggo
>>
>>19041366
I guess that makes sense, but I'm not sure, it was more a feeling of the complete abscence of anything "good", I'm not exactly sure how to explain the way the area felt to me
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.