[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 15

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19037657
>>
>>19041037

Would like a reading of any kind. Sadly have nothing to trade atm but I want to develop my skills closely soon. Thank you
>>
Will MF and I have a normal friendship again?
>>
I can't sleep so I'll read you two, any feedback is very welcome.

>>19041064
There's a man on a small wooden boat, he's facing the rain and big waves. He's bold. All is mainly dark shades of blue. In front of him the open and wild ocean toying with his tiny boat. Behind the beach and some people trying to get him. He focus on two tasks, defending himself from the island people by shooting them and controlling the boat on a stormy sea leading to the unknown.

You're brave anon, but are you trying to escape something by getting into another big trouble? If you want to move, make sure you get everything covered and that you have the proper tools and means to endure the situation.

>>19041164
A woman dressed like a Spanish flamenco dancer looks impatient with the fan on her hand. Nervously taps her foot while sitting on what seems to be a bar table. Visibly upset on what she's seeing in front of her, breaks the fan on the table and gets up. Her eyes are fixated on something or someone around but I cannot see what. there's a mix of sadness and anger in her eyes when she gets on the stage and starts to sing.

MF seems to be pretty hurt still but haven't left. Despite of the gravity, I have no idea what happened, they are still connected to you. Perhaps if you try to apologise or reach them out to let them express their feelings they would soften and rekindle the friendship.
>>
>>19041295
Hello,still reading?
>>
>>19041296
Sure I can do one more before hitting the bed again. What's your query?
>>
>>19041301
How will my wife be?
>>
>>19041301

could you maybe do another one if you have time? if not i'll catch you another day
>>
Trading
>>
>>19041309
I'm not sure about scrying the right appearance as the imagery can be allegorical.

Blond bob hair, red lipstick. She reminds me of that "I feel fantastic" video. I don't think she's a creepy person but she might be a little out of reality. Idk sleepy might be making no sense now, sorry.

>>19041311
Well I won't risk giving another bad reading but you can leave your query and I'll answer when I wake up in roughly 5h
>>
hey, i was wondering if somebody could give me a love reading?? should i be explaining how i feel (at the risk of sounding needy and pushing this person away anyway), distancing myself and/or working on letting go all together??? thank you ~~~~
>>
>>19041334
>She reminds me of that "I feel fantastic"
Lol,im scared now
>>
>>19041334
May I leave my query too?
>>
>>19041334

okay, can you tell me anything about my next job? like when i'll find one or what type of job it'll be. thank yo
>>
would love to know what's in store for me from now until the end of year. particularly career
>>
>>19041334
If you still want to read, I would like to know something about my children too.
thank you
>>
>>19041344
Kek don't take it seriously. It might be my creepy dreams coming back. I can give another try if you wish when I wake up if nobody else answers you. I'll check the thread when I wake up.

>>19041349
>>19041354
>>19041361
If you guys are willing to wait, another reader might pop up and get your queries before I wake up in 5h. If not I'll gladly read.

Gnite
>>
>>19041334
>>19041349
Well, if you get to me.

Could you tell me how I would meet my next Gf and maybe anything about her appearance?

Thanks.
>>
>>19041295
Hey I'm the first one!

Yeah, I'm trying to leave the city I grew up in for NYC where I'm originally from for grad school, which is gunna be a huge new adventure. Thank you for calling me brave. I'm not sure what my big trouble could be as I'm looking forward to the year though...the way I'm taking it is me leaving some pretty toxic people behind to an unknown where I'm finally self-reliant and people aren't using me.
>>
>>19041365
>I can give another try if you wish when I wake up
Would appreciate,ty
>>
broke and useless querent here: I feel stuck in my life, like I lack any meaningful agency or even willpower. My world seems inimical to me. Will this ever change? am I making the best of my situation already?
>>
Trading!

Sorry didn't mean to tag anon above in my original post.
>>
>>19041470

What do you want to know?
>>
>>19041504
I want to know if I can patch things up with the guy I love.
You?
>>
>>19041506

Seeing a pencil writing on some paper. The person writing is sitting up in his or her bedroom. This person putting a lot of thought into what is being written. Now I'm seeing a kitchen. Where cutlery would hang is empty, and the chef wields a hammer, and then an axe over a skillet. Now an oyster becomes a hallway. An orchid blooms, carefully cultivated. Orchids only bloom for very short times, and some of them cannot pollinate naturally, they have to be worked by hand.

Yes, I think that you can, but it will have to be within a relatively short window, and it will take a lot of labor. There may be some latent hostility that has to be worked out through whatever your domestic arrangement is.

I would like to know which story I ought to publish soon and which one I should hold back and work on for longer.
>>
>>19041518
Thank you.
I need you to give me a letter or a number for each story so I can focus on the energy of each one.
>>
>>19041526

Let's call them...

S and M
>>
I would like a reading of any kind as well. Thank you
>>
>>19041528
Ok starting
>>
>>19041528
S- page of cups, four of pentacles, page of pentacles
M- knight of swords, eight of pentacles, empress

So S will be liked, received well, and people would appreciate it, but M probably has the most potential. It may not seem that way initially, but investing time and effort into M and making it 'your baby' will actually work out pretty damn well. It'll be enjoy, and people will want more.
Was there anything else?
>>
>>19041545

That's all, thank you. The reading makes sense.
>>
Trading.

How are things going to go with M and myself this summer?
>>
>>19041037
Hey, just gonna ask
Does she still love me, will she forgive me for all my stupid shit?
Don't know if you'll answer, but thanks anyway
>>
>>19041560
Still here?
>>
Trading
>>
Who want a reading? Just give me a question and gender/genders.
>>
>>19041788
male looking for females
advice to get love pls
>>
>>19041788
I do thanks
Female
What can I do to heal my life and get everything back in order.
>>
>>19041795
So it's seems like you loving someone in secret? For now, cut it off. It's not right person for you. You have a lot fluffy emotions, but with your depressed state you can't do much right now. Don't give up, anon. Just go outside more and meet new people. I hope it was helpful for you.
>>
>>19041801
Lately you've stressed a lot. You're very nervous and really don't want to talk with others. If you're thinking about doing something that you're not sure about - do it. Changing surroundings is a good idea too. I'm not telling you to buy a new house in a new country, but maybe take a little rest in some other place? Little escape from life should make you feel better. I hope it was helpful.
>>
Simple yes/no question: did she cried last night?
>>
>>19041821
Thank you, it's true I'm highly stressed. I'm taking small steps but having big obstacles with keeping myself stable. Unfortunately change of the environment is not possible at the moment. I have some obligations tying me here.
>>
>>19041809
i have a crush on someone but im away for some time so i cant do much about it on the moment.
I am pretty depressed right now and i dont know what do
thanks for the reading
>>
>>19041831
I hope everything will go well for you, anon. Just keep your head up. I wish you best luck.
>>
>>19041842
Thank you kind reader, bless you
>>
>>19041840
My suggestion is to take care of yourself first. When you get better and you start to feel better, maybe you will be to able do something about it. Don't hurry with love, you're going to get there in a right time.
>>
>>19041788
Male wanting to know if I'll ever get to be with the girl I'm in love with, if not will I meet someone in the near future?
>>
Anybody wanna give me some feedback on something i started? There's no melody yet but i laid down the basic harmony and rhythm structures
https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/murkpreview
>>
>>19041788
Male
What can i expect in the coming weeks?

Also, wanna check out
>>19041869
and give me some feedback please?
>>
>>19041857
Well... It's not time for a love right now for you. This girl will not be with you and there's no one for you in the near future. There's some big loneliness that I can't even think about. You're going to suffer beacause of it, but you will find consolation by making a strong bond with your family. Your health for now is not good (can't tell if it's mental or physical problems or both, but I'm guessing it's mental). You gotta go throught it, anon. Better days will come. In this time do your best to feel better.
>>
Lost, what to do with life
>>
>>19041875
Well that's saddening, thanks anyway anon
>>
>>19041872
Heeeyy, I like it. It have some retro vibe to it. I'd like to hear it in some indie game. It's not perfect, but you have some potential (not if I know anything about music).
Back to reading. You thinking about some big travels and money. You're feeling very stable and fresh, like new born. Watch out how you spend money, beacause it's seems like you can get some problem with it in the future. Try to make some savings. Also if you thinking about these travel like I said before - go for it, but let it be not expensive. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19041894
Thanks man! It's actually pre production i started from scratch, when it's done i'm going to record the whole thing in my digital audio work station
>You thinking about some big travels and money.
Yeah but it's highly unlikely for the moment because of alot of sever issues i have to deal with
>You're feeling very stable and fresh, like new born.
Quite the opposite to be honest
>Watch out how you spend money, beacause it's seems like you can get some problem with it in the future.
Yeah, i'm in a weird place right now in my life
>Try to make some savings. Also if you thinking about these travel like I said before - go for it, but let it be not expensive. I hope it was helpful.
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>19041788
Will I get a job soon? Female
>>
>>19041788
what awaits me there
male
>>
>>19041788
I need a reading.

Am I going to get the job I want, at the company I want, this year? I'm female.
>>
give me a reason why i shouldn't kill myself and i won't
>>
Ask me a stupid question and I'll tell you more than you ever thought you wanted to know.
>>
>>19041984
Only if you stop asking if it will happen and start asking how you're going to achieve tha goal.

You're forgetting how to teach yourself how to learn.
>>
>>19041988
You had to ask. That's reason enough.
>>
>>19041997
Ya, I've been doing everything I can towards getting noticed and building up my resume. I'm just curious about whether I pass the entrance exams or not.
>>
>>19041992
>>19041827
>>
>>19041827
No. In fact she felt strangely at peace. She recognizes your efforts and wants you to continue along your journey.

Send her some good vibes. Don't ask me how, you already know how, you've just pretending you don't.
>>
>>19042005
Once you sat down for that exam you felt overpowered with confidence. Somehow you've allowes that feeling to slip. It's still there. Reawaken the Lion and stop doubting yourself already. Every time something "bad" has happened in your life, you felt it would before it materialized. Start thinking "good" thoughts and those too will materialize.

Way of the universe.
>>
>>19041992
why have i never been able to get a gf?
does my shittty childhood have a prupose?
>>
Alright I'm fully awake after my sweet coffee and will read only those who queried me earlier, if I get enough energy I might take more later.

>>19041309
>Wife description
Well, she still that blonde woman with bob hair and red lipstick, the fact i'm seeing that mannequin perhaps means she might be a model or too concerned of her own appearance doesn't look so natural.

>>19041354
>Next job
I can't really say when, but it might be close to autumn, as some people are wearing warm clothes but not winter like. It's related to water or by the sea because I see some sort of harbor and an office nearby. Shipping company maybe?

>>19041361
>Children
Since you didn't say much I'll assume it's future children

I see two, an older boy and a little girl. The boy is around 8 and the girl must be 3 to 4. He has dark brown hair, straight hair, wears a green shirt and one of the front tooth is missing. He looks a smart boy, is playing with a toy airplane and wants to show me. He'd feel a little isolated but won't demand attention as much as he want it.

The little girl is sweet, but something about her is odd, she might have some development issues, she seems slow to pick up things and very needy. She might have a late development, so keep an eye on that.

>>19041369
>Next gf
Fancy woman, long wavy dark hair, dark skin, latina type but she's kind and modest, traditional woman.

>>19041377
Hmm makes sense fighting some people behind you and facing a big unknown, still try to be prepared for the challenges in NYC, best wishes.
>>
>>19041992
Is she in love with me?
>>
>>19041992
Does my soulmate love me? Do we get together?
>>
>>19041037
Been involved with a woman friend for awhile. Seems really interested in me, but every time she seems to get serious, she steps away and turns cold again.

Also there is a possible abusive relationship.
I'd like to know what really is going on, and her inner feelings toward me right now; and if there's a way for this to end with a positive outcome between me and her.

Thanks
>>
>>19042024

i hope it's earlier than autumn :( as far as i know there's no shipping companies where i live. thank you though
>>
>>19042030
Are you in love with her? Answer that honestly before you ever consider asking that question about anyone. You need only search deep down inside to find the answer.
>>
>>19042033
Of course she does. Soulmates are deeply intertwined. Ever heard of quantum physics?

In short, the properties at play here are entanglement and quantum tunneling. Your sychronicity has brought together your separate realities. The effects of which have already begun sending ripples out to the universe. If you've felt yourself question everything you once deemed true, you know you're on the right path.

May your union be forever bright.
>>
>>19042089
Yea, I am. But that doesn't change anything if she don't feel same.
>>
>>19041992
I don't believe we're soulmates and we're not doing well. Will it get better if we break up?
>>
>>19042099
I know she loves me. Thanks for your help.
>>
>>19042100
Prove your love. Not through words, but through actions. The idea that you should refuse change is a bullshit defense mechanism you were taught to keep you complacent and quiet. Become a better person with her as your audience. Not "the person she wants me to be," but the person you've always known you could be.

Shalom.
>>
>>19041992
What is he thinking about our future, if at all?
>>
>>19042104
Will your life get better if you knock it down with a sledgehammer and rebuild it from the foundation up? Are you satisfied with where you've lead yourself thus far?

You can do it alone, or you can do it with her by your side. You can consider her an additional burden, or your greatest asset and team memeber. The choice is yours.
>>
>>19042117
The future is not something you need concern yourself with in the now.

Carpe. Diem.

Seize the day. Harness the power of the Sun and shine it towards the darkness you've come to fear. The future will brighten as a result.
>>
>>19042125
I honestly don't know, I'm afraid of making a mistake by ending things and our situation has been rough for a while.
>>
>>19042131
It's this very doubt that has lead to these difficulties. Trust yourself. Trust her. Most importantly, trust eachother. Open yourself to her, like a gaping hole through which rays of sunlight sparkle down from the sky. Cast your rays upon her, and feel the warmth of her heavely glow. You photosynthesize from eachother's energy. It's time to return hers.
>>
>>19042139
>>19042023
why not me? ;-;
>>
>>19042144
... I dunno man. Sometimes things are better left unsaid. There's a reason.
>>
>>19042139
I'm trying but she shut down and I am not feeling a commitment coming from her side. It's like I'm the only one trying to reach out and reassure the love.

I won't lie, what you said felt good, thank you. I only wish she could reciprocate and show me we're on the same team.
>>
>>19042144
My bad my man, I've just been replying to posts directed at my original.

Yes, your shitty childhood had a purpose. It taught you many, many things about life, namely the hardships it entails and exactly how to avoid ending up in the same boat.

What you've forgotten is the importance of family. They may have seemed uncaring and distant, but know they were doing the best they could under their own shitty circumstances. You should really spend some quality time with them.

As for love, well, stop trying so damn hard. Women sense that shit and are put on the defensive. Learn how to be FRIENDS before you try forcing a relationship. You "don't know how to talk to girls" because you haven't learned. Go learn.
>>
>>19041992
Can you tell me something about next 3 months? Bad? Good? Something specific on this? How's my love life looks like?
>>
Air Query

She has displayed no interest let alone acknowledged my presence, tho I'm curious cuz I have a strong innate fascination / curiosity for her. What do the cards say of the pairing, of that in general? So be it if my intention is selfish with this pursuit, she potentially can do me a world of good. The distance between us & general lifestyle emboldens my belief in the matter. And she's gorgeous eyes. Plz put an end to this?? She's basically what I've come to put on a pedestal & yeah there are others out there I really only want her otherwise what's another cycle of time?
>>
>>19042159
If your feelings are that strong, you may very well need to move on. I don't personally like this piece of advice, as I believe any two persons are capable of love, but it may help you understand yourself a bit better to spend some time alone.

Just know heartbreak tends to lead women to do some things they'll regret. If she comes back to you, and your love is true, you'll have to decide at that time whether to forgive her or not.

Continue to learn, my friend. Valuable information is all around you.
>>
>>19042169
September brings something special. Something new. My clairvoyance isn't sharp enough to say anything beyond that.

Love is what you make it. Women are drawn to self confidence. Not cocky, egoticism and selve servicing beliefs, but internal harmony. Gather yourself and your thoughts and your perfect mate will drift in your direction. It's frightening at first, but this could easily be said of anything and everything we've yet to experience.

Greener pastures my friend, forgive and forget.
>>
>>19042175
I will always forgive if needed, but if she's not happy or doesn't want to be with me all I can do is let her go. The "distance" is what makes me uncertain and I don't want to push her away if I pressure too much on reassurance.
>>
>>19041992
Do you give general readings? If not then what can you tell me that could possibly help me?
>>
>>19042193
Also, want to give me some feed back on something i started on SynthFont as preproduction that i'll eventually record with real instruments when it's done

It's not the final product since i'm waiting to finish it to lay down the melodies

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/murkpreview
>>
>>19041992
Hey!

Could you tell me whether I'm going to be in a relationship soon and possible something about my next girlfriend?
Been single for a while now. Thank you :)
>>
>>19042190
The decision isn't mine to make my friend. I'm sending vibes of strength and confidence your way. Use this energy to find the courage deep from within.

Use that courage to think with more clearity. Sleep on it. The answer will become obvious.
>>
>>19042212
Thank you friend, I really want to make what's best for us and not feel regret later.
>>
>>19042002

pffth okay haha bye i'm leaving
>>
>>19042185
Thanks
>>
>>19042193
Aight, lemme take a crack

You consider yourself a creative, free thinking individual, someone who sees details others often overlook. You feel as though you can interpret the feelings of others, yet struggle with face to face contact at times. You hold your friends near and dear to you and feel this is a unique thing you should value above all else.

Sound familiar? It's because readings are nothing but bits and pieces of something greater.

Stop letting others tell you who and what you are, and start deciding who and what you want to be. When you're ready, figure out the steps necessary to accomplish this goal. Subscribe to whatever belief system fits the bill. They're LITERALLY all saying the same stuff, only the minor details vary.
>>
>>19041992
what's my best course of action in regards to career

what's my best course of action in regards to love
>>
>>19042226
Except for the
>You hold your friends near and dear to you and feel this is a unique thing you should value above all else.

Everything else was scaringly accurate, holy fuck
>>
>>19042223
Goodbye and goodluck. I love you. And so do many more.

C'est La Vie!
>>
>>19042205
Define soon. Tomorrow? Next week? This year? Before you die?

Not the important question here.

Who will it be? Someone you never expected. It'll be like you two are forced together somehow. It'll feel like someone or some THING is pushing you towards her/her towards you. It'll practially just fall into place like a crazy jigsaw puzzle.
>>
>>19042232
no you don't. you're a fucking liar and i hope you carry that to your grave.
>>
>>19042199
Holy shit are you YourMovieSucks? I like your videos man, tastefully cynical. Keep it up.

Your music is lacking structure. I don't believe there is such thing as "bad music," but it makes it a little difficult to listen to. Keep practicing; all creative outlets are valuable. It sounds very expressive, but I get the feeling you had something else entierly in your head when you started. That's not a bad thing!
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19042230
Separate the two and decide which one is truely if more importance.
>>
>>19042252
Okay.

I'd like some updates on how project PH is going to go, at its current stage.
>>
Goodnight all! Don't know if anything I've said has mattered in the slightest. Frankly, it ain't up to me to decide!

I'll pop in from time to time, though under different names or just anonymously. Makes it more interesting.

All are welcome and such!

Happy tithings.
>>
>>19042253
career
>>
>>19042254
No problem. I want to know how he will feel if I tell him how close I've been getting to Hugues
>>
>>19042260
You can use S for "him"
>>
>>19042260
>>19042261
I'm getting this feeling that it will make him somewhat resentful without saying so (four of cups reversed), but also aim him towards spending more time with you, making more of an effort. Good way to put the fire under his ass, if that's what you want. He does seem to have a general problem spurring to action (Eight of Wands reversed), probably some form of timidity in his personality.
>>
>>19042252
Queen of Cups
Hermit
King of Swords
Temperance

Hi, I read for you MONTHS ago about your project. I can't remember what exactly I said about your project though. Glad to see you're still working on it.
Anyways, you're project is going....about what is to be expected with some variations that have obviously left you wondering, but if you're concerned about whether or not things are still on track, I can assure you they are. There is one warning here, and that is to be careful of isolating the project from resources or ideas that could actually help simply because you're afraid of how it will affect the outcome of the project. Use your intellect to determine what is right, plan for every outcome, but take things one step at a time. Temperance as your final card is a good outcome, especially for something like a work-in-progress. Temperance is also a reminder to be patient.
Was there anything else you needed to know that I didn't touch on?
>>
>>19042266
Thanks. I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I want his attention
>>
>>19042270
>Was there anything else you needed to know that I didn't touch on?

Nope, that fine. Thanks. I'm glad things are still on track, because there really have been 'variations.'
>>
>>19042039
anything?
>>
>>19042281
>variations
Queen of Cups was my clue to that, but I couldn't get a feel on how strong or weak her card played in the spread, but combined with Hermit, I can see how things have been a bit unpredictable for you.
>>
>>19041992
Will i ever feel truly free?
>>
>>19042237
This year or in the upcoming months. That's waht I think is 'soon'

Could you, if possible, tell me more about this girl?

Thank you so much
>>
>over a 100 posts
>not a single photo posted
kinda impressed
>>
>>19042024
thanks
>>
>>19042024
Thank you so much for the reading, kind anon.

I will let you know if I find her :)
>>
>>19041992
Working on a comic right now, Gonna post it to /Co/ any advice on what I should expect/ what I should work on? It's gonna be about Power Girl.
>>
>>19041992
Can I get a love general
>>
>>19041992
God I hope you are still here.

What should I be doing now/with my life.

I'm so conflicted and paralyzed and scared. I need to know what to do.

I can't keep waiting.
>>
Can someone please explain to me what it meant when I received the Sigil of Baphomet in my reading yesterday?

The person doing the reading said that it was a crude symbol or something but I'm still not entirely sure what to make of it.

Thanks
>>
File: Frigg-Spinning-the-Clouds.jpg (2MB, 2751x1868px) Image search: [Google]
Frigg-Spinning-the-Clouds.jpg
2MB, 2751x1868px
Howdy /div/,
I'll be doing some rune readings for the next hour, be patient that I might take a while to answer but I'll read as much as I can.

>Give me a direct query (no love or generals this time, sorry),
>Relevant gender
>Color + Shape combo (gonna try this out)

In return I ask for feedback when applicable, thanks.
>>
>>19042511

I would like to know if two months is enough time to prepare or if I need longer.

Male
Blue crescent

Will give feedback.
>>
>>19042511
Will L help me with my money problem?
Female
Blue sphere
>>
>>19042511
What happens for me this summer?
Female
Blue square
>>
>>19042511

Why was I put under surveillance and followed?
Male
Red Triangle
>>
>>19042511
Male
Green triangle

Am I going to find a job soon? (Upcoming months)

Thanks
>>
>>19042511
Can I trust C?
female
red x
>>
>>19042511
female
purple circle
What's my best course of action for my career?
>>
>>19042511
Working on a comic I wanted to know any advice you could give me

Male
Purple Triangle.
>>
File: dcd65b551b251a812db72644654dc873.jpg (448KB, 799x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dcd65b551b251a812db72644654dc873.jpg
448KB, 799x1000px
>>19042517
>I would like to know if two months is enough time to prepare or if I need longer.

*Raidho m, Ehwaz, Nauthiz m & Ansuz m*
You'd definitely need some longer time anon, things are blocked for you to make a move, even with some help you still face some restrictions. Try to resolve any communication issues you might have, talking to someone wiser would clear things up, best wishes.

>>19042527
>Will L help me with my money problem?

*Sowilo, Raidho m, Ansuz & Isa*
He'll try but won't be able to do much to change your situation, but listen to any advice L could give and keep your reserves as much as you can. Good luck!
>>
>>19042511
What does the beautiful blonde I re-met today think of me?
Male
Orange Triangle
>>
>>19042511
>Give me a direct query (no love or generals this time, sorry),
Wtf is going on in my back?
>Relevant gender
M
>Color + Shape combo (gonna try this out)
Purple triangle

Thanks
>>
>>19042511
What is wrong with my self-esteem?
Male
Yellow Triangle
Thank you
>>
File: frigg-portrait.jpg (52KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
frigg-portrait.jpg
52KB, 406x600px
>>19042540
>What happens for me this summer?

*Berkano, Raidho, Sowilo, Othala*
Good news, something you've been working on will finally start to give results, there's also an indication of a travel or a move to a new place will bring happiness, specially closer to the family or a learning environment. Best wishes.

>>19042544
>Why was I put under surveillance and followed?

*Laguz, Uruz, Inguz, Dagaz*
Uh... sounds like you might have expressed something too strongly and it went too far... Why do I feel there's a sexual context here anon?
>>
I'm confused and the OP was tl;dr. Can someone tell me my future? Will I find a job in the next few days? I'm staring at a bleach bottle and I'm losing hop.e
>>
>>19042570

>someone wiser would clear things up

Welp, that clears some things up. Thank you.
>>
>>19042511
female
black circle
will I get what I want this summer?
>>
>>19042511
Male
I Will marry J?
Yellow circle
>>
>>19042570
I'm the second one. I think you're right. L has a lot of money problems right now too but I thought he would help out since I've helped him out in the past. At least he'll try. Thanks
>>
>>19042612
I'll clear that for you righ 'chere muh frend.

Money is purely material. It's, in essence, a representation of success in the physical realm. You don't have money problems, you have CAREER problems. You don't have a career, you have a JOB. Stop wasting your time and limited funds on needless bullshit like tv and videogames and INVEST in your future.
>>
>>19042511
What can I expect 1st semester next year?
Female
Green ribbon
>>
>>19042639
You just want to smoke shit tones of weed, don't you? It's good for opening that third eye, but it ain't gonna find you love pal.
>>
File: frigg252144.jpg (147KB, 743x960px) Image search: [Google]
frigg252144.jpg
147KB, 743x960px
>>19042545
>Am I going to find a job soon?

*Tiwaz, Raidho, Thurisaz, Hagalaz*
That depends on you anon, you must make the effort, push a little further, go to places and sell your fish. It won't be easy but you have to keep going to make the opportunity happen. Good luck!

>>19042551
>Can I trust C?

*Sowilo, Raidho m, Berkano m, Wunjo m*
No, but you already know it.

>>19042554
>What's my best course of action for my career?

*Nauthiz, Wunjo m, Raidho, Ehwaz m*
Focus on what you need to develop now, what skills are required in your profession? They might not be fun, also be wary of certain dealings, don't make any definite decision for now, some people might try to take advantage of you. If you're planning to change jobs, clear any issues first to not leave on a bad note, it seems that you might have to endure the situation for a wee bit.
>>
>>19042511
How do I get rid of my problem with B?
M, M
brown circle.
>>
Get at me bro. Gimme your best shot.
>>
>>19042511
Should I be worried about this person I am trying to avoid?
Female
Black totem
>>
>>19042656
1 one here.

Thank you so much, I will try to. Could you give me some advice?
>>
>>19042511
Purple pentacle
Fem
Anything fun happening in the summer?
>>
I want to expand my div skills what new divination method should I use?
>>
>>19042511

Am I going to find a job soon?
Female
Yellow star
>>
>>19042670
I see that you're a poopsmoker, pretty interesting... You also happen to have a nice taste for the finest butthash

You know what they say? Real recognize real

Would poopsmoke with/10
>>
>>19042566
>Working on a comic I wanted to know any advice you could give me

*Nauthiz, Laguz, Raidho Isa*
Wow Raidho is in almost every spread today, probably telling to keep moving. With that being said, you must look what is still lacking. You cannot publish before fixing certain details, something about the story, you have to be creative and find a good flow to keep the reader entertained but with some hook on the story. Still don't rush into publishing yet, but do your research and art improvement; seek out for people more knowledgeable in the area.

>>19042594
>What does the beautiful blonde I re-met today think of me?

You feel familiar... are you regular here? I said no love readings but whatever... to your reading...

*Eihwaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Sowilo*
She thinks you might be defensive and restricted, a little contained but honest.

>>19042602
>Wtf is going on in my back?
Is that a health issue question? If so I can't answer, best seek a doctor, clarify or pick another query please.
>>
>>19042654
?
>>
>>19042687
Well that depends on what you do now? Intuitive? Tarot? Runes?
>>
>>19042700
>You feel familiar... are you regular here? I said no love readings but whatever... to your reading...

Thanks, mate. I haven't posted in a while, but yeah. Used to be about the A.m/doll hair/black haired girl

>She thinks you might be defensive and restricted, a little contained but honest.
Well, We were today sitting together in the bus to our college town, after not seeing eachother for months and I didnt talk to her because she kinda rejected me all that long time ago.
>>
>>19042511
How can I most quickly move my life forward?
Female
Pink heart

Will provide feedback
>>
>>19042656
>>What's my best course of action for my career?
>*Nauthiz, Wunjo m, Raidho, Ehwaz m*
>Focus on what you need to develop now, what skills are required in your profession? They might not be fun, also be wary of certain dealings, don't make any definite decision for now, some people might try to take advantage of you. If you're planning to change jobs, clear any issues first to not leave on a bad note, it seems that you might have to endure the situation for a wee bit.

That seems to fit my situation and what I've been dealing with. Thank you so much.

I'm helping open up a new coffee shop.
>>
>>19042700
>that a health issue question? If so I can't answer, best seek a doctor, clarify or pick another query please.
No, as in behind my back
>>
>>19042702
Tarot and oracle with a dash of empath
Scrying is cool but I have never really been great at seeing stuff.
>>
>>19042730
What do you mean by oracle? Is that like an intuitive reading?
>>
I'm in the mood to trade
Query: anything cool happening in the summer?
>>
>>19042733
Yup I feel things during readings.
>>
>>19042712
>>19042700

Also and this is pushing it, I know, but what I meant by "what does she think of me" I meant in a relationship/sexual way, like any other lovelorn loser out there
>>
>>19042738
I see mostly indoors and cold emotionally and physically. I feel isolated too.

So I'm gonna say no.

I feel like if you open yourself up emotionally then the rest will follow.
>>
>>19042743
Oh I've never heard it called that before.

I'm similar. I see/feel things.

Seems to be pretty accurate but a bit abstract sometimes.
>>
>>19042746
Haha yup!! I was expecting that!
What is your query, dear?
>>
File: 427d398b595d859afabba0a6e4f02f85.jpg (179KB, 761x1049px) Image search: [Google]
427d398b595d859afabba0a6e4f02f85.jpg
179KB, 761x1049px
>>19042603
>What is wrong with my self-esteem?
Do you smoke or have any breathing problems anon?

*Dagaz, Inguz, Othala m, Algiz*
You're going through some changes, like an end of a period and now it seems that you've spread yourself too far but the options are gone or doesn't make much sense and you have to start all over again, but there's also some changes you must make, maybe there's a part of you or your life you're refusing to let go even knowing it doesn't make any good for you. Get away from toxic and fake people and reconnect with your spiritual side, ask for protection and clear your soul. Good vibes for you.

>>19042612
Yes, perhaps someone older could offer you some valuable help, wish you all the best.

>>19042641
Yes, he'll do, maybe won't be what you need but it's going to be something, good luck!

>>19042680
That was the advice anon, to keep looking, not stopping, share resume in new places, job agencies go to interviews. Wish it goes well

>>19042712
Hmm makes sense, perhaps she's thinking you're still closed because of the past rejection.

>>19042725
Oh sound good, but still be careful, I wish you success!

>>19042727
Alright I'll read you on the next post.
>>
>>19042748
I'm not really sure what the actual name is or anything.
Yo that is cool that you can see things I wish I could .
>>
>>19042750
God I'm such a cliche but I'm wondering if my feelings for this boy are returned or not.
>>
>>19042754
Ha well I don't know how to do tarot like you can.

I actually just started divining. I'm pretty proud of my success so far.

I've been told I was psychic for a long time but I've only just started trying to use it.
>>
>>19042751
>Alright I'll read you on the next post.
Thanks
>>
>>19042751
I do smoke tobacco and weed. The second one triggers panic attacks and im trying to use it to understand what is wrong with me
Thanks
>>
>>19042755
My friend don't worry about it. I was going crazy over this boy I am super into yesterday that I did some brujeria shit on him. Pretty cringe lmao

Anyways!! Let's see!
X of cups, death rev, IV of cups
You really like this guy like a lot. But it doesn't really seem like things will work out I feel like you're going to find something about him that's going to be really unappealing almost to the point of just being straight-up apathetic about him

We can trade again if you like
>>
>>19042759
Aww dude hell yeah!! Keep going at it. I'm proud of you!!! I am also pretty new to this. I just started in February it has been a wild ride
>>
>>19042774
Yah I really do. Huh I could see that.

There's been a few things I've found out about him that made him unappealing to me for like 5 seconds. Lol so we probably aren't meant to be.

Sure. What's your query?
>>
>>19042779
When and how will I see results from my spell. It is romance related.

And yours?
>>
>>19042778
Aw thanks. So much positivity on this board!

Congrats on your progress. Do you mind if I ask how you got started in tarot?
>>
>>19042779
It is hard to see red flags when you are wearing rose tinted shades
>>
>>19042793
I actually started with a angel themed Oracle deck which is where I got my name from. Then I started to dabble in normal ,I guess, Tarot and I've been getting in a knack at that. Also I have been putting more faith in my intuition lately and by responses from my querents tell me shit has been getting pretty damn accurate.
>>
>>19042744
Aye I know, but that's the reason I'm not taking love queries anymore, sorry.

>>19042602
>>19042727
>No, as in behind my back

*Tiwaz m, Inguz, Dagaz, Ansuz m*
Some guy that shouldn't be trusted, he might be spreading something about you and trying to cut you off it seems, it could have been a misunderstanding but he seems to be going on about it. Please be safe.

>>19042768
Oh right, I've felt something coming right in my nose, strong lol

But I hope it helps you anon, you still can seek out some good people.

>>19042639
>>19042650
>>19042664
>>19042672
>>19042684
>>19042688
>>19042719
I'm sorry folks but I'm really starting to feel drained, hopefully another reader is available to get with you guys, safe paths!
>>
Trading
>>
>>19042789
I'm getting the feeling like the timing is going to depend on the things going on in your life. Are you maybe having issue in your career/feeling like time is running out?

If you don't get too distracted, I see results within around a month to six weeks but if you get too busy/stressed, I'm thinking closer to six months.

These timelines are predicated on your heart reaching for them all this time.

Otherwise, if you live your life in contentment, I see results in about 3 months.
>>
>>19042808
>Aye I know, but that's the reason I'm not taking love queries anymore, sorry.

Not even a keep her in your mind or forget her?
>>
>>19042789
As for my query, I'm wondering what I should do/focus on to get my life moving as soon as possible.
>>
>>19042794
Ugh so true.

I get a feeling I'm still gonna have to learn the hard way though.
>>
>>19042814
Wow yeah I'm pretty stressed with college and stuff. So I gotta be happy for this to happen more quickly?
>>
>>19042826
Vii of wands, king of cups, the world
Seems like you really need to get down to business and really work on something that you're very passionate about. This cycle is happening is ending and don't worry things will get better. Getting a very big vibe on just working something
>>
>>19042833
You know those times when even though you are busy, your heart is reaching out for someone? If you are in this state and don't get too stressed, I see the results coming most quickly.

Otherwise the second quickest option is to 'forget' or at least not focus on your desire and just be happy with your life as it is.

Is that clearer?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19042844
Thank you. I think I know what I need to do.

Focus on my passions then. Alright, I can do that.
>>
>>19042865
What's your query?
>>
anyone reading

please
>>
>>19042873
How can I get his attention again?.
>>
>>19042876
I'm getting really strong sexual feelings/lust.

My initial thought is he's fucking someone else but it's also possible that your relationship is very sexually focused.

In either possibility, you cannot be passive or needy; right now I think you are coming off as desperate. Instead of trying to attract him to you by showing your good qualities, reestablish an emotional connection.

Don't try to convince him of anything but just be there for him.
>>
>>19042849
>You know those times when even though you are busy, your heart is reaching out for someone? If you are in this state and don't get too stressed, I see the results coming most quickly
That is me right now
>>
>>19042892
>getting strong sexual feelings/lust
Honestly, I was thinking about watching porn, but decided maybe that wasn't a good idea while waiting for a reading. Could that be why?

Your query?
>>
File: B7hPLN3.jpg (163KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
B7hPLN3.jpg
163KB, 1365x2048px
Anyone up to scry for an Anon? How do I break free of this psychic prison that I'm in?
>>
>>19042903
It was pretty overwhelming and kinda hard to read through, so yes possibly.

I'm pretty sure I'm asexual so strong sexual desire may complicate a reading for me.

Actually, speaking of asexuality, is there any likelihood of me ever meeting someone who I'm sexually attracted to?
>>
>>19042903
Also if you want to take care of your needs and check back, I'd be happy to read for you again.
>>
>>19042931
Want to trade with another anon? I want to know about my next boyfriend. When I'll meet him and what he looks like.
>>
>>19042927
four of pentacles
ace of wands
ten of cups

You will meet someone, yes, but it won't be sexual right away. They'll try to bring you out of your shell and they'll work pretty damn hard for it. Be cautious, yes, but they intention is to love you wholly, so just remember to remain open to love in your heart. That will lead to your first experience being sexually attracted to someone.

>19042931
>Also if you want to take care of your needs and check back, I'd be happy to read for you again.
Yes, please. I'll be back shortly, and I'll read another query for you, so leave another question
>>
Will I become rich?
>>
>>19042910
Speak up. Don't let your voice stay caught in your throat.

I don't know if you are acknowledging it but you are panicking and suffocating.

Don't let your words claw up the inside of your throat. Don't be so scared. It's okay.

You aren't alone and no one will leave.
>>
>>19042974
Panicking and suffocating how?

Thank you for the reading, by the way :)
>>
>>19042963
I see you surrounded by luxury but I'm not sure it belongs to you.

Don't take anything for granted. I don't think you will own anything. I don't see you having large wealth of your own.
>>
>>19042979
I feel as if you are surpressing your fear and it is stifling you.

On some level, it is a fear of abandonment but it's a fear of something else too. I'm not sure what.
>>
>>19042937
I'm not ignoring you but I'm not getting anything very consistent or clear.

A few images that I saw that may or not apply:
A very very large green tree, a blue car, a baseball cap, a broad smile, a good natured man with a beard.
>>
>>19042927
>>19042951
Okay, I'm back. Mind trying again?
>>
>>19042951
Okay see you soon.

Is pursuing screenwriting the right next move?
>>
>>19042998
Is he good looking? What is your query?
>>
>>19043007
Can you retype your question for me?
>>
>>19042990
If you're able to pinpoint the other one I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much!
>>
>>19043015
He's very handsome, yes.

Should I get a job right now?
>>
>>19043016
Yes, I want to know how I can get his attention again, like big-picture, not just sending him a text. I want his love and affection, etc

starting on yours
>>
>>19043024
Thanks.

4 of Wands, Page of Pentacles, 9 of Swords

It is a great time for you to pursue a job and it should work out well for you. The page indicates finding a new job, likely in a field you have not had experience in before. Do not let sullen thoughts take away from your life. A new job would be sure to distract you from it.
>>
>>19043019
Tbh your reading is kinda stressful for me so I don't want to try again.

But I wasn't able to figure it out before. I'd suggest getting over the first fear and using the resulting self-knowledge to figure it out.
>>
>>19043008
Page of swords
Judgement
Strength

Good? I think that's a bit subjective, but there is definitely something calling you in that direction. It's more of a matter a
Of whether or not you truly feel prepared for that challenge. It will call for incredibly amounts of emotional stability and strength and objectivity. If you have those things, you should follow that calling.
>>
>>19043027
Your affection for him is very sweet.

I think you'll do best by being as genuine with him as you are able. Don't try to hide your feelings or protect yourself.

Let your feelings influence your actions. Your genuine affection and attention will get his attention and he will respond genuinely in kind.

This could be a very enriching experience for both of you.
>>
>>19043039
Thanks.
>>
>>19043056
Thank you.
>>
How will the next five years of my life play out?
>>
>>19043073
Bit broad for me. Any chance you can narrow your question down? Love? Career? Family?
>>
Is she seeing someone?
>>
>>19043096
I don't think there has been any actual sexual contact but I'm definitely feeling strong sexual tension.
>>
Does my new friend has a romantic interest on me?
>>
>>19043077
Will I acquire the financial stability I seek and will I die before those five years?
>>
>>19043101
Have I left it too late to ask her out?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19043036
Sorry for the bother. thank you for your help!
>>
Is Tarot Anonymous here?
>>
>>19043119

You're not going to be able to go about this simply any more. She's a bit bored with you. You need to regain her interest.

If you still want her then you are going to have to try to seduce her. You need to be escalating the sexual tension between you two.

Make it exciting. You are going to want to tease her while keeping it appropriate.

Try things like quickly running a finger across her lower thigh or shoulders during a conversation. Move her hair.Place your hand on her lower back when you greet her, etc.

If you get her sexually excited she will be more open to you.
>>
>>19043108
A little but they aren't planning on acting on it.
>>
>>19043157
will i get rich? not billionaire tier but enough to live a comfy life
>>
>>19043111
Mostly I just see more of the same.

I don't know if you'll die or not.

Sorry.
>>
Hey guys I'm calling it a day. Hopefully another reader will answer your questions.

You can call me Simon.
>>
>>19043157
Thanks man.
>>
>>19043186
You're welcome.
>>
>>19043162
Oh that's good, thank you
>>
I can do a couple of near future readings.

Please give me the first and last letters of your family name, roughly where you are right now (country is fine, state/county is better), an approximate age and gender. Please also be holding something small that is important to you (ideally non-organic, not bone etc.)
>>
>>19043208
B and I
Tunisia
Female
Will I get through the screenings ?
>>
>>19043208

L and E
Austin Texas, USA
Male

I am making a comic and I wanted to know what the biggest flaw will be. Like my Achilles heel. the story, the art, the print size? Any info would be nice.
>>
>>19043208
DS
Brazil
male

I'll get what I want?
>>
>>19043222
Ah it's clear with you - very smart, but with quite low self-esteem. Not many close friends and you find it hard to bond with people. Transitions are making your life hard at the moment but there's a very strong positive surrounding you.
>>
>>19043225
You don't lack confidence typically but where you may struggle is in the translation between the thought out story, and actually getting it down on paper - I sense you feel that this is easy for other people and have some resentment this is an area you grapple with. Focus on your positive disposition - you can and will make a success of this. I'm visualizing a page - black and white with a teenaged protagonist.
>>
>>19043233
I've been through a rough periode where I lost all my friends and all hope to achieve my goals..I'm really waiting for the positive, thank you so much !
>>
>>19043247
Wow Thats pretty spot on!
>>
>>19043229
I'm thinking what you want is unrealistic in your circumstances and you learn to modify your desires. The root of your desire is security and I sense this is associated with a loved one (though not necessarily a girl)...I think it works out, just not in the time frame you'd hoped
>>
>>19043255
Best of luck my friend.
>>
>>19043252
Best of luck my friend - if it helps the positive feels like it is related to a career/job. Does that make any sense?
>>
>>19043208
G and U
Northern Italy, Padan Plain
24, male
general reading for the near future
>>
>>19043275
You have been independent since you were young - big family that either you were isolated from, OR they encouraged you to be a self-starter.

I'm not getting much else - which probably means things will continue as they are - nothing bad, perhaps a progressive improvement. Either way I sense you are rightfully happy with where you are now, and that will continue.
>>
>>19043208
Super-tired now. I'm going to stop. Thank you to those that participated. Best wishes.
>>
>>19043208
V N
Netherlands
Female

Is law my final path?
>>
>>19043208
P O
europe
female
i'm holding my amulet
love reading please, i like this guy and i can't understand his feelings
>>
>>19043297
>>19043299
Sorry - I'm really tired now. I will be here at this time tomorrow.
>>
>>19043304
No problem, take care.
>>
https://www.google.ca/maps/@51.7541566,-1.2538573,3a,15y,238.15h,135.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjf9Y03GqKkdjcdwHA9xQLg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1 #aluminati found moot will me clothed
>>
>>19043304
okay thank you
>>
>>19043257
I'm thinking of a timeframe within 6 years...but you never know, sometimes it can happen before.
thanks
>>
i see these faces visuals on these walls just stair at them and deja vu
>>
>>19043299
He likes you but isn't ready to be with anyone.

You should move on.
>>
>>19043287
>Either way I sense you are rightfully happy with where you are now, and that will continue.
nope, sorry anon, but i'm everything but happy
>>
>>19043325
oh, thank you
i don't really want to, but i guess i'll try
>>
>>19043334
If you want to break out of your pattern then you will have to do something big, bold, shocking and out of character.

It's something you already want to do. You should do it.
>>
>>19043208
F and H
England, West Midlands
Female

I am experiencing a deep loss currently and I'm scared of what's going to happen to me. Anything you can give will help
>>
>>19043350
i kinda got to that answer too, besides i wouldn't call it out of character because i don't even know what my character is, and it may be more than one aswell
the problem is i have no idea what i want to do, what i need to do what's required from me to do
i'm jsut drifting along, oh well too much talk and no substance, apologize for the pointless blabbering
>>
when i find this breathing substance im puting moot in your body
>>
>>19043359
You have nothing to apologize for.

Not divining anything here: but if you don't know what to do then do anything.

Just pick a single thing that you wouldn't normally do, that you think you wouldn't like and do it.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
i fell in love with katy perry <3
>>
>>19043344
Anon, think for yourself and don't make lifestyle choices based on some charlatan's irresponsible posts.
>>
One day she's happy to see me and makes a real effort with me, the next day it seems she goes out of her way to ignore me. What's going on with her?
>>
>>19043380
hahah that's what i wanted to hear

don't worry, i've actually been thinking about moving on but what I will do, well time will tell

thank you though
>>
>>19043390
She's a she.
>>
>>19043390
Not divining: trust issues.
>>
Anyone feel like trading?
>>
>>19043526
Yup
What does my Capricorn love think of me?
>>
>>19043658
Yes. She is thinking of you now as she files a restraining order.
>>
>>19043658
Still here?
>>
>>19043691
Lol yup
>>
Any readers here?
>>
>>19043692
Also my interest is male
>>
>>19043692
Okay. Working on yours. Hold up
>>
>>19043698
What your query so I can do it too
>>
>>19043658
>>19043697
>page of cups, world, strength
He thinks a lot of you. As for his specific romantic feelings, he definitely has a crush on you and feels fondly of you. He certainly fancies you, but probably isn't real sure to do with his emotions (strength). But ultimately he really likes you and thinks you're wonderful. If he is ever harsh or cruel it's in my opinion that he probably is just frustrated by his emotions. Seems if you want something serious with him, you may have to make some big moves to your life for the sake strictly for the relationship. I'm not sure how, but maybe you already have an idea of what must be done.
All in all, this person likes you A LOT, but expect resistance.

I want to know what my male Gemini feels that I am in his life--just something ambiguous, does he see me as his girlfriend, partner, possible partner? Etc..
>>
>>19042171
bamp query
>>
>>19043727
The world reversed, IV of swords reversed, the lovers
The poor child doesn't even know. He does like you but he seems really conflicted about his own feelings. Almost like you fighting something maybe trying to fight away his affections that he has for you.
>>
>>19043767
Ah shit. Thank you
>>
>>19043208
H and Y
NY, USA
Male
What will become of me and Mel?
>>
File: hello_panda_7.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hello_panda_7.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
is there anyone else new to tarot and just learning now, i'm hoping to exchange some readings and maybe practice a bit more before im comfortable offering readings for everyone else.

if you do want to try me though please feel free to hit me up with a question
>>
>>19044087
Im a dude
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>19044087
Give me a love general for the summer.
What do you need from me and What's your query?
>>
>>19044095
ivenot done readings online before so i am not sure what i need from you, just give me whatever you feel comfortable letting me link up to you and ill do my best to give you something relevant!
>>
>>19044087
I don't have anything particular to trade but if you are willing to give me a free reading can i get a general reading please?
>>
Nothing makes me happier than seeing new readers!!
>>
File: 20170522_191132.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_191132.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19044093
I think currently she has a misunderstanding of who you really are. Arrogance in your part made her feel like you shouldve made a move by now but youre actually uncomfortable to doing so. You shouldnt however give up, and that you will still find meaning in this pursuit.

Hope it helped! Let me know
>>
>>19044153
Sounds about right, thank you
>>
>>19044095
>>19044107
could i have your gender please?
>>
>>19044167
I'm >>19044095
I'm female
Leave your query
>>
>>19044167
I'm
>>19044107
and i'm a male

Thanks
>>
>>19044087
How does M feel about me
>>
File: 20170522_194816.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_194816.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19044199
Trusting your acquired emotional maturity, you might try to keep a main relationship while looking for new friends, or lovers. You might however find yourself dealing with conflicts that while you might rise above, could leave you broken hearted in your future, as youll find yourself still treasuring these memories once you fight through with acceptance and love.

Sorry for the long wait.
My query is: Will my relationship bring me happiness?
>>
Trading.

I'm scared. What's going to happen to me?
>>
>>19044263
I'm
>>19044203
As i mentionned, i don't have anything to trade but instead, here's a little preproduction i started today and finished the basic harmony and rhythm structures of the song

The only thing remaining to do is to lay down the melodies throughout the song so if you want to give it a listen and give me some feedback that would be appreciated

I've done it on SynthFont and as soon as it's done, i'll record it on my DAW with real instruments, might even had a little electric guitar in it

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/murkupdated

The thing is that it'll probably sound way different soundwise when i'll record it because my Plugins and instrument patches are way wider than what i'm working with on SynthFont
>>
>>19044263
Three of Wands, Eight of Pentacles, Emperor

It can bring you to a place of contentedness, but not without you putting in dedicated, conscious effort towards it. Being with a specific person won't bring you lasting happiness, because if it is dependent on another specific person, all it will do is cause fear and worrying and loathing when things get tough or they seem too good. If you want happiness, you have to reach out and grab it and craft it with your own two hands. If, along the way, you discover this other person isn't right for you, then that's fine, but don't base your happiness or self-worth on them. It also puts a lot of pressure on your partner to be perfect and everything YOU want and need. A partnership isn't about that. The best partnerships are when you're both healthy and happy and stable and you come together and just make each other's lives that much better. Best of luck.
>>
File: 20170522_201703.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_201703.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19044311
I recommend you to be humble about your growth in art. It shows that you are growing and you will reach some strong feeling of reward in your work but this is only due to your own lack of maturity. You will find yourself in a fork between feeling proud of where youve reached, a victim of pride, although accomplished and content. Or you might renounce this future altogether by striving for maturity instead, but only with a firm hand will you be able to withstand your arrogance.
>>
>>19044373
Thanks
>>
File: 20170522_203720.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_203720.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19044257
>>19044257
in my reading it sounds like an event stirred some strong emotions between M and you and they might not have ended so well. M sees you like a sort of betrayal, you have become the rules and laws of the interactions between the two of you, like a game. there is a call for a change, or rather a need for a change in this dynamic, neither of you are able to do it out of fear of something intrinsic changing
>>
>>19042607

Sorry for the late response but the reason there is a sexual context is because the undercovers were testing me to see if I was gay, a pedophile, and or a rapist. I am none of those but I have done some gay stuff. Also, one the undercover agents(CIA I believe) grabbed my dick. They also thought I had a small penis and was insecure about it but they should know that's not the cause because the CIA guy saw it.
>>
>>19044448
>>19044448

NEW THREAD
>>
>>19044087
Love reading for the rest of the year please.
>>
>>19044455
I'm male btw
>>
Is the drawing reader lurking? Can I get a reading about my current state of affairs, please?
>>
Trading--is he really busy with that mechanical issue or is he just trying to push me away?
>>
>>19044411
Sorry for the late response but you are correct. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.