[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird noises outside house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: M2_flamethrower.jpg (38KB, 617x494px) Image search: [Google]
M2_flamethrower.jpg
38KB, 617x494px
Alright, so I figured this would be the best place to post this.
Lately I have been hearing weird noises outside my house. Last night, dogs barking, but it wasn't normal, they sounded really messed up. It sounded like it came from my backyard, too far to be a neighbors dog and all mine were inside at the time. Tonight? At around 10:40 I heard another noise on my back porch. The best way I could describe it would have to be the sound made when your drag a lolipop across your teeth, but way lower in pitch. At about 11:40 I heard another noise, this time, tapping on the window to my back right, less than 10 feet behind me. The blinds are closed pretty much all the time so I didn't see anything when I spun around. I am thinking it could be a skinwalker, but if it was close enough to tap on the window so close to me wouldn't I have smelled rotting flesh, copper or something of the sort? Or could it be my imagination? Whatever it is seems to be getting progessively bolder, getting closer to the house. Tomorrow night, if it doesn't murder me tonight, I expect an escalation, banging on windows or doors, something of that sort. What could I be dealing with, and what should I do? All I have is an extendable baton for self defense and if it is a skinwalker, I doubt smacking with with a short, hollow metal rod is gonna do anything. Pic related, it's the weapon I wish I had right about now.
>>
File: IMG_1144.gif (88KB, 457x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1144.gif
88KB, 457x402px
>>19041036
Get a cheap trail cam and install on your property. You can find one for ~$80 usually. Also get a big knife from your kitchen desu. Batons are generally for intimidation/crowd control.
>>
>>19041154
>
On the cameras, we already have cams on the barn, really high quality system actually, but none on the house and the ones on the barn can't cover it. We are planning on installing another system on the house to cover it but that will probably take a while, that and we are kinda strapped for cash the rest of the week. I got the big knife from my kitchen though. Bash knees with baton, stab in face?
>>
>>19041183
That would probably be the most effective attack method. As a super cheap alternative you could get a baby monitor from Goodwill or something for like $5 tops as a substitute for a camera.
>>
>>19041200
I also forgot to add: Make yourself an improv belt shield. Find something flat and somewhat large like the top of a tv tray or large cutting board and wrap it with two belts. Put your arm through the belts and use it to defend yourself while slashing/stabbing with the knife.
>>
File: 1495061974987.png (260KB, 500x883px) Image search: [Google]
1495061974987.png
260KB, 500x883px
Care to continue tomorrow op?
>>
>>19041282
Yeah I will continue tomorrow. It's lat as hell but I am gonna be staying in my office tonight because to get up to my bedroom I gotta go past doors that lead outside with giant windows on them. The doors are right next to the window I hear tapping on and I don't have it in me to try and get past them. Will update if anything comes up.
>>
>>19041036
The kind of "skinwalker" you're referring to is a known fictional creation popularized by a well-written "Goatman" creepypasta that originated from here. You're either gullible or trying to play on a dumb meme.
>>
>>19041303
Alright, update. Today I went around the house where I had heard the noises from last night. The window behind me? It has an external screen over it. It's not torn but it would have to be if something was gonna tap on the window. I am going to chalk this up to an over-active imagination. The noise from my porch, there are small little wood, ridges, I guess I would call them, every foot or so that jut out on the wall. The first noise I described that night could be achieved by dragging something long and heavy across these. I cannot find tracks of any kind. While I am beginning to believe this is just nothing, that doesn't explain the "barking" I heard the night before last. I am going to stay up late again and see what happens tonight, if nothing happens well I guess I am just a giant bundle of sticks aren't I?
>>
>>19042628
Anything happen yet
>>
OP,just put salt at your door and windows,just in case
>>
>>19043935
Nope, the past two days have shown the noises don't start until around 11 PM, so I got a little while.
>>19043963
I won't be sitting idly by in my house tonight friend, if I hear a noise I am going out after it.
>>
Good luck op I wish I was there to help you out
>>
File: yyy.png (175KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
yyy.png
175KB, 398x398px
op are you >>19042879 's gf?
>>
>>19044180
No.
>>
Well, it's almost 11:30 and no noises, not even the coyotes are out tonight. Maybe what I was hearing the last two nights was nothing, or maybe it was something that only likes coming around on weekends. Either way it seems that's all she wrote. If anything comes up I will update, but it looks like all is quiet.
>>
Anything yet tonight?
>>
What a let down. All that build up for this.
>>
I jacked off
>>
Any minute now there's gonna be a loud piercing noise and you're gonna shit yourself
>>
Op kill?
>>
OP is kill?
>>
>>19044926
Hey I wanted to tell the story of how I stabbed a skinwalker in the neck as much as you wanted to hear it.>>19045188
>>19046297
Am not kill.
>>
>>19047097
Yes tell story sorry I was at school
>>
>>19041036
As long as you don't sleep walk and live alone ..make traps . Boards with nails sticking thru them . Baseball bats with nails . Use the claw hammer as one of the last resorts . 3/4 inch pipe and 12 gauge shells turned into zip guns .Bleach for facial contact . Stay away from fire...burn yourself up in a panic . If all else fails stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye .
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.