[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Georgia Guidestones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: georgia-guidestones.jpg (32KB, 442x327px) Image search: [Google]
georgia-guidestones.jpg
32KB, 442x327px
I have been to and live about 15-20 minutes away from the guidestones. What is there meaning, any spooky NWO stuff i should know?
>>
I think it was just some rich guy who wanted to fuck with people. If I were rich, like really rich, I would go around the world building weird ass monuments with weird symbols and shit on them that don't mean anything.
>>
They were commissioned at the height of the cold war. It's supposed to be general instructions for rebuilding society.
>>
>>19041027
but what about the lunar declination cycle, the slot showing the north star, or the slot that will always be shined through at noon throughout the year? What is the purpose?
>>
>>19041038
For timing and calendar work? Knowing about what time it is, what time of year it is, and where north is are all useful things, especially when you're going to be building a society.
>>
>>19041027
Almost certainly this. Wouldn't be surprised if there were a secret well stocked bunker in the vicinity if OP is looking for something to look for. Scour Google Earth for a start. Investigate suspicious terrain in person. It's been about the perfect amount of time for such a thing to be unguarded but still serviceable.
>>
>>19041013
It was a spot to hide a staff in the time capsule that provide the power to shapeshift for Massiah, the king of hybrid humans when he'll get out of the hollow earth.
Also the flat earth is a meme to moke those who knows that the earth is hollow.

I don't care if you believe me or not, I post just to trigger the hybrid humans on this board.
>>
>be you, disgustingly rich
>have very specific beliefs about how the world should be
>world superpowers threaten eachoter with nuclear anihilation every other tuesday
>tensions in almost every country escalating quickly
>decide that if the world is going to end, at least the next should have some guidelines.
>YOUR guidelines
>put some stones with your rules and allineate them with the stars or other astrology bullshit so it looks better when people "need" them
Just a megalomaniac dishing out his 10 commandments to the world and hoping to be the god of the next Age of Reason. I wonder how many other religious texts and religions are just some king fucking around and making himself god. Probably most.
The guy and his cult probably has a bunker nearby, you could look for it, I doubt the (public) bunker tech of the 70s is any good.

The rules are alright tho.
>>
>>19041038
all civilization is based on astronomy. even our days of the week are just the 7 planets visible in the sky:

monday- moon
tuesday- mars
wednesday- mercurcy
thursday- jupiter
friday - venus
saturday- saturn
sunday- sun

for example jews hold the sabbath on saturday because their ancient cult worshipped saturn. christians hold the holy day as sunday because their ancient cult worshipped the sun.

lots of other examples from prehistory which suggest every single group of humans worth a shit studied and based their entire organisational structure on observations of the sky.

I would guess it's because nothing ever really changes in our sky, it's a giant clockwork mechanism, so it's a great way to keep power, you figure out how it works then you pretend you have magical abilities to look into the future and predict what happens next in the sky. most people would hear you out, and if you could predict eclipses you'd be hot shit.

if you reboot everything back to day 0, you have a lot of rediscovering to do to ever get back to even basic metallurgy let alone the mathematics, alchemy and philosophy than came after it. so if you have the astronomy as a cheat sheet, you could rule human beings for at least 10-20 thousand years no problems.
>>
I heard at the end of the world it will tell people what to do to survive or something. There are similar theories about the Denver international airport.
>>
>>19043704
There was also a couple that believed the nazis would win and so they built a shelter in the mountains somewhere and they had their own water source and everything. You can still visit the place today.
>>
>>19042090
>alchemy
good post otherwise even though you cite nothing
>>
It's an ugly, uncreative stonehenge ripoff, and the "commandments" are banal newage-isms, that could just has easily been scribbled into the notes of a bored 15-year-old who didn't want to pay attention in history class. It's obviously, I mean *really* obviously, the product of some rich, vacuous asshole with a giant ego.
>>
>>19041024
I dont think someone could be as retard as you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.