[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share some factual /x/ knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Pineal gland calcification is real
Iodine supplementation chelates fluoride
Doing so leads to more vivid dreams and better dream recall
>>
I'm not going to burn my insides by drinking iodine because Alex Jones told me to
>>
Boiling bleach and breathing in the fumes can let you temporarily see the world without a filter.
>>
I'm in Canada. Where can I order iodine drops that aren't going to break the bank?
>>
https://www.amazon.com/J-CROWS-Lugols-Solution-Trusted-Original/dp/B001PN3BUW/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495423071&sr=8-1&keywords=j-crows+lugols+2%25
>>
>>19040700
>https://www.amazon.com/J-CROWS®-Lugols-Iodine-Solution-Twin/dp/B00E3B49R2
America :(
>>
>>19040710
is sale restricted in canada or something?
>>
>>19040713
You betcha
>>
Just eat some iodized salt or order some iodide pills, guys. Don't overthink things
>>
>>19040733
i wonder whether that's because it's a meth precursor or for safety reasons

or because they dont want us waking up :-O
>>
http://www.jcrowsmarketplace.com/1ozlugolssolution5valuepriceincludesshipping.aspx

free shipping to canada yw
>>
>>19040735
you can actually smell the fluoride as it gets excreted from your body. both on the breath and in the urine. its sorta gross but also kinda neat
>>
>>19040743
I wonder, if I keep taking iodine will the fluoride in my tap water still have a negative effect on me? I can't really avoid it because all the produce in my city is sprayed with fluoridated water.
>>
>>19040751
i dont make any effort to avoid fluoridated water and toothpaste
>>
>>19040616
You know iodine is naturally found in seafood right?
>>
>>19041005
I don't expect anybody on /x/ to know about health
>>
>>19041011

Fair enough. Educate then.
>>
>>19041005
>>19041011
Yes, but I am a raw vegan.
>>
File: angel2-26-10-003-212.jpg (2MB, 2844x2293px) Image search: [Google]
angel2-26-10-003-212.jpg
2MB, 2844x2293px
>>19040611
Angels are real, so are demons. It can be verified if you ask them to give you proof of their existence. Angels are obviously much friendlier than demons, and both can be unpredictable. A psychic did a channeling for me and said that demons are the dark side of the angels.
>>
>>19041760
Something to add: a perfectly fine pineal gland actually facilitates communication with angels, if you feel you are up to it.
>>
Cures for cancer are...
*Neopeptide increase
*Amino Acid consumption
*Carbohydrate Intake Reduction
*Free Radicals
Has been known since the 50s-60s by the FDA, FED, CDC, etc.

Transfats are the #1 reason for heart disease. Also known since the 50s.
>>
>>19041005
iodine also is found in seaweed.
japanese iodine consumption is much higher than in the USA
in the USA iodine consumption has declined for several reasons:
-iodized salt has been replaced by non-iodized kosher salt in terms of desirability for cooking
-soil depletion
-bread manufacturers replaced iodine with bromine, which outcompetes iodine for absorption in parts of the brain. iodine supplementation chelates bromine too.
>>
>>19041954
oh this reminds me of another good one.

Linus Pauling was right about Vitamin C. It does cure cancer. But, I believe, it needs to be taken intravenously.
>Cancer researchers have homed in on how high-dose vitamin C kills cancer cells. Vitamin C breaks down to generate hydrogen peroxide, which can damage tissue and DNA. The new study shows that tumor cells with low levels of catalase enzyme activity are much less capable of removing hydrogen peroxide than normal cells, and are more susceptible to damage and death when they are exposed to high doses of vitamin C.
>>
>>19041760
How do I ask properly so that they actually respond
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.