[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What exactly is magick? How does one practice it?

And, most importantly, do you think magick exists?
>>
Shooting fireballs and lightning fingers.
>>
>>19040265
Sounds badass.
>>
It's magic with a k
>>
File: TheDarkApoth4.jpg (383KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth4.jpg
383KB, 1326x854px
>>19040250
>What exactly is magick? How does one practice it?
>And, most importantly, do you think magick exists?

Magic is a fiction invented by the Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
>>
>>19040296
Magic may be. But what about magick?
>>
>>19040250
Basically it's a way to manipulate the subltle forces of the universe according to your will. Tesla said that energy, vibration, and frequency is the language of the universe. Vibrating (intoning) certain words in magick is essentially tugging on these subtle forces to bring about change. Similarly, visualization occurs first mentally and focus "tugs on the subtle forces" to bring the concept down the planes to the physical one.
>>
It exists. There are two ways to practice it. Either find a way to aim your will at principles you can trust and understand, or aim away from what you don't trust and understand in a noble way. The worst that can happen in the latter case is that you die. But if it's possible for you to aim away, then it's possible for others to do it. Magick dies when everyone tries to understand everything.
>>
>>19040399
So, the ability to perform magick can be grasped when you accept what you do and do not understand?
>>
>>19040413
no, Magick is powered by ignorance. the dumber you are the more things you believe are magical
simple
>>
>>19040422
Ah. Thank you.
>>
File: 1492740864068.jpg (77KB, 670x672px) Image search: [Google]
1492740864068.jpg
77KB, 670x672px
>>19040250

You practice it any way you wish but remember things have a balance
>>
>>19040385
any books you recommend?
>>
Magick is just programming, except instead of digital computers, the practitioner uses biological ones, and instead of codes, the practitioner uses spells.

White and black magick has the same morale difference between Gnu and let's sa~aaay Apple products, respectively.

If Alester Crowley were alive today (*ahem*) he would take one look at a digital computer and say "Oh yes, that's a spell book."

The funny part, to me, is how fused western society has become to digital technology, that plebians there don't realize when they're under a machine's spell, because they've been programmed to believe that magick only exists in fantasy movies. Naturally, Hollywood is one of the interfaces where digital and biological computers connect to share data. A lot of the blacker sort of Crowley's fanbase gathers there for obvious reasons.
>>
>>19040250
Delusional mental constructs fueled by drugs, sexual orgies, and bloody sacrifices.
>>
>>19041186
Not OP but I would highly recommend

Liber null
Kybalion

Typically there's a mega download thread floating around, if you want to do more shopping for knowledge that's the place.

Personally I highly recommend Liber Null, I fucked with the occult for awhile but that was my rabbit hole.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.