[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Moloch just a meme or are the elites actually worshipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 299
Thread images: 80

Is Moloch just a meme or are the elites actually worshipping Canaanite gods?
>>
JOHN PODESTA
>>
File: bwhexagram.jpg (19KB, 230x268px) Image search: [Google]
bwhexagram.jpg
19KB, 230x268px
>>19039959
na man its the jews that worship Moloch its even in their flag.
>>
>>19039959
>elites
What do you think elite means? You think it's a socioeconomic or political status? lol. They are literally El-ites...

>Ēl is called again and again Tôru ‘Ēl ("Bull Ēl" or "the bull god")

>"El" (Father of Heaven / Saturn) and his major son: "Hadad" (Father of Earth / Jupiter), are symbolized both by the bull, and both wear bull horns on their headdresses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)#Ugarit_and_the_Levant
>>
>in the backyard I will sacrifice a chicken to moloch

Who knows man? Chicken could mean little boy or it could all be code or they could have literally sacrificed a chicken to moloch.
>>
File: IMG_1487.jpg (81KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1487.jpg
81KB, 1024x576px
You tell me
>>
monitoring this thread
>>
Mighty Master Moloch, the King of Qliphoth
Lord of Topheth, the valley of Hinnom

You sit on the throne on
The final frontier of Universe
A last guardian of the threshold
To the black hole, to the void

You sit on the throne next to Lord Lucifer
You are Janus of outer space
Rempham, the evening and
Morning star conjoined

You are the diamond, you are the eye

God of death and eternal life
You burn the souls and set them free

The gate you guard is the cosmic maze
You hide true light through veils of darkness
You are the twin of Lucifer
The mouth of hell and the salvation

ABAR BA'ESH. IT IS TIME YOU PRAISED THE HORRID KING AS TRUMP NOW DOES.

ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH.
>>
File: molochiswatching.jpg (62KB, 370x444px) Image search: [Google]
molochiswatching.jpg
62KB, 370x444px
>>19039964
I dominate this wretched soil. I stand the test of time. I hold you in my shivering arms, you are forever mine. so bleak & miserable, this concrete hive is all I know.
There is life inside this rotten bowels, so much hatred in my veins. I've become a concrete cell, I convulse as we speak. Don't leave me, I'm about to crack. These pillars inside, corroded in time.
bloated but scaled down,

I am misery. I am bathing in rivers of tears, rivers that never run dry. I am your bane, your greatest opportunity, born to keep you inside. I am the future and the past, a vortex of hate. I bare no sign of purity, no option for release. I see you even tough I'm blind. I will never sleep.
>>
It's a meme.
And some retards read too much into the ancient texts and taking it literally.
99% of jews don't even know who the fuck is moloch.
>>
>>19039959
Naahhh, it's all bullshit OP, now I think we should all get to bed it's getting late. Don't think too much about this stuff.

sage
>>
>>19039959
It's larping on their part.
>>
File: molochplannedparenthood.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
molochplannedparenthood.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>19039971
>He still thinks Moloch worshippers are a LARP.
>>
Moloch is Yahweh.
>>
File: molochbefore.png (697KB, 1019x537px) Image search: [Google]
molochbefore.png
697KB, 1019x537px
ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH.
>>
File: aloadofbull.jpg (396KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
aloadofbull.jpg
396KB, 1024x768px
>>19039959
You tell me, anon.
>>
>>19039959

MOLOCH GET YE GONE!!!
>>
>>19039963
Interesting, I've never considered the etymology of the word "elite"; it always resonated with me as plain English.
>>
File: molochspeel.jpg (461KB, 920x972px) Image search: [Google]
molochspeel.jpg
461KB, 920x972px
>>19039976
>>19039975

Here is a nice MOLOCH located in London.
>>
>>19039969
Thanks Merchant!
>>
File: molochbullring2.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
molochbullring2.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
Here is another quite famous MOLOCH.
>>
>>19039959
>are the elites actually worshipping Canaanite gods?
some are sure LARPing in one way or the other. skull of Geronimo and such things.
>>
>>19039969

By which Protocol of the Elders of Zion dictates you to say this?
>>
>>19039980
Still trapped?
>>
>>19039980

Sure; has nothing to do with finance...
>>
wait so the wall Street bull?

Really?

nope
>>
Temple of Solomon sauce :
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ce/77/57/ce77577dd80d70b25763b8f935a15279.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molten_Sea

Temples, alters, and all sorts of pagan symbolism.

You can rewrite the past but you can't hide it.
Just another religion built on a retelling of even older religions.
>>
>>19039963
>>19039977
That's because it's bullshit, elite in English comes from old french elit, which meant chosen or elected, which came from Latin eligo which comes from the proto-indo-european root *leǵ-, all meaning chosen.
>>
>>19039959

50/50
It's an archetype buried in the psyche. It thus has some power over the subconscious and collective unconscious. Acknowledging this fact and being aware of the symbols is an important move
>>
>>19039959

Brothers of /pol/, I can assure you that his power amassation through factory farms and abortion clinic is beyond comprehension.
>>
>>19039963

Literal bullshit. Christcucks retroactively created all of these bullshit associates with pagan deities that are not related as part of the propaganda.
>>
File: 1495396544045.gif (76KB, 319x561px) Image search: [Google]
1495396544045.gif
76KB, 319x561px
>>19039959
>>
>>19039969
>99% of jews don't even know who the fuck is moloch.
Wait, so you're saying the Jews ARE the Elite?
>>
>>19039959
He's one of the many names Satan goes by
Don't be fooled,for they are all the same kin of evil
>>
>>19039973
While i didnt get the quints i still demand recognition
>>
>>19039987
Though in our script, it's the same written word. Now these top level kikes really do regard themselves as gods over the masses, or God's chosen people. Considering that, is it really so farfetched to imagine that some of the times they refer to themselves as "elites," they just might be using their word and not ours? That's exactly the type of subtle subversion they practice.
>>
>>19039989

One does have to wonder why the liberals are so adamant about being allowed to continue murdering children while scrubbing out any references to GOD in public life.

I'd say that there are a few who are really in the know- who actually communicate with demons and believe that the demons are serving them.

You can check out the reports of Ted Gunderson, who found sites where satanists had sacrificed children and presumably summoned demons. It all fit with the writings of Aleister Crowley, so I believe that there are clearly *some* people who do these things. Most likely believe it is a meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B6yfmeqSxM

In this video he talks about their attempts to summon demons
>>
File: (((CNN))).jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
(((CNN))).jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>19039959
Moloch is a child sacrifice idol. Look it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

>Muh Women's Right to Choose
>>
File: cremation_of_care2.jpg (23KB, 452x442px) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care2.jpg
23KB, 452x442px
Why the fuck are we still asking this?
>>
File: cremation_of_care.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
>>19039959
Moloch worship is real. Moloch is who they worship at Bohemian Grove. Jewish Kabbalah. They picked it up when they were in Babylon.
>>
File: magicdigits.gif (201KB, 660x780px) Image search: [Google]
magicdigits.gif
201KB, 660x780px
>>19039998

KEK protects me.
>>
its a muslim idol that the gay elites and pedo elites from arab nations worship
>>
>>19039999

so it it a fucking owl or is it a bull ? make up your damn mind retard.
>>
File: Moloch vs KEK.png (464KB, 906x732px) Image search: [Google]
Moloch vs KEK.png
464KB, 906x732px
>>19039998
>>19039999

>posted at the same time
>66
>double gets
>both pictures about Bohemian Grove

I swear this memetic magick scares me sometimes. Jung, what have we created?
>>
>>19040001
yes goyim, it's the muslims who worship moloch. pay no attention to the fact that muhammad was a jew before he started islam.
>>
>>19040001
>>19040002
fucking kikes you're honestly disgusting
>>
>>19039999
That is the owl of Minerva. Alex Jones tried to muddy the waters by calling it Moloch.
>>
>>19039993

>everyone who doesn't do exactly what I say is a tool of the same enemy and totally against us! You can't trust or follow anyone but me!

Nice cult tactic fuckwit.
>>
>>19040004
thats like saying every human is a nigger
>>
>>19039995
I really wish the schizoid's would leave
>>
File: kikes gtfo.jpg (231KB, 964x1107px) Image search: [Google]
kikes gtfo.jpg
231KB, 964x1107px
>>19039984
>Sure; has nothing to do with finance...

>Jews and canaanites sacrificed children to Moloch for financial prosperity.
>Bull is now used as symbol of growing economy...
>>
>>19040007
When did I say this?
When did I tell anybody what to do?

Tell me,you worthless shitposting leaf,
>>
>>19039967
>>19039968

Shit Lyrics from a Shit Song that Shit Band wrote for people with Shit taste in music.

Either that, or you're just fucking autistic and edgy.
>>
>>19039990
Read the book
"Operator and things"

She wasn't schizophrenic, it was the only way she could get the message out at the time.

There are numerous operators at play on 4chan. The more frequent Christian messages you're seeing are those operators receiving orders to step it up because of a war that comes.

Predicted survival of current earths population: 1 million.

If you are not prepping you're dead.

To those operators that "know my voice", "Hi"

Except for you fuckers that tried to kill me, that's not nice...
>>
>>19039984
Because there is an obvious relation between growing economy and a fucking bull
>>
>>19040009
Inner city gangs have their own dialect, and iconically so does the Italian mafia. I posit it is more preposterous to assume that other echelons of society do not also have their own dialects, than it is to assume that they do. For example, is it unreasonable to claims that Freemasons mat speak to each other using the same words but under tacit agreement of terms beneath a particular banner, that: X means X, but in specific context X may also mean Y.

Or do you think niggers are really talking about broccoli and white girl (sic) just to pass the time?

On a separate note: what does cheese pizza mean to you?
>>
>>19040011
>He's one of the many names Satan goes by
>Tool of the same enemy and totally against us!

>Don't be fooled,for they are all the same kin of evil
>You can't trust or follow anyone but me!

You really are stupid, you are parroting a line you don't understand the origins of. You are literally brain washed. This is cult tactics 101.
>>
>>19040016
Oh so who is Moloch them?

Enlighten me
>>
It's based on a couple spooky wikileaks emails and the owl statue at the Bohemian Grove.

No conclusive 100% evidence, but they obviously perform wacky occult rituals involving idols of some form.
>>
File: coin.jpg (668KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
coin.jpg
668KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: Obama - Shhh.jpg (24KB, 220x249px) Image search: [Google]
Obama - Shhh.jpg
24KB, 220x249px
>>19039995
>That's exactly the type of subtle subversion they practice
Important to always, always watch for the use of double meanings, to send one message to those who can hear, and hide the truth from those who are not to hear it.

Jesus explained this himself, it's why he spoke in parables:

Matthew 13:13 : "This is why I speak to them in parables: Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand."

At the level of the global elites this gets contaminated by their own desire to be seen as superior. So instead of simply a coded message it becomes also a flaunting, like a criminal leaving their card at the scene of a crime to show how they believe they can't be caught.

(For example, this is why they want Montenegro as the newest member of NATO - because it's a stone's throw from Sarajevo where (((they))) started WWI, and thus they are revealing it's the intended site of where (((they))) will begin WWIII and conclude their trilogy of genocide and conquest.)
>>
>>19040013

I'm literally a deprogrammer and whether or not a large conflict is coming you are still spouting typical cult shit and typical paranoid schizophrenia shit. Grandiose delusions abound among Christians, the religion is built on the type of fear that infects the mind of those prone to mental illness in specific ways and you see every belief that is not your own interpretation of of your faith as a tool of Satan or some shit. There is no Satan, Satan is a improper noun meaning obstruction. It is not personified until much later in history.
>>
File: 1392078302839.jpg (389KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1392078302839.jpg
389KB, 2464x1648px
>>19039959
Ask yourselves.

Did the politicians of the past worship Moloch in the past?

We have evidence.
>>
>>19040013
Is victory of the light one of these operators?

If so, why is this person twatting photoshopped pictures when trying to establish credibility?
>>
>>19039959
What do you think?
>>
File: Nat Rothschild.jpg (88KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
Nat Rothschild.jpg
88KB, 858x536px
>>19039959
Move along. Nothing to see here.
>>
File: rothschild.jpg (352KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rothschild.jpg
352KB, 681x1024px
>>19040024
>>
File: saturn_devouring_son_hi.jpg (46KB, 450x968px) Image search: [Google]
saturn_devouring_son_hi.jpg
46KB, 450x968px
>>
File: 1-Big-3-Religions-Lead-to-Saturn.jpg (334KB, 1002x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1-Big-3-Religions-Lead-to-Saturn.jpg
334KB, 1002x1102px
>>
>>19040017

Moloch was a Canaanite God but there is no relation to the later Jupiter or Saturn Gods. Those are associations made by Christian authors who were commissioned to consolidate all unrelated Pagan deities into a unified group of demons as part of their propaganda that could be used by missionaries anywhere they might travel that had Pagan holdouts.

BTW the Hebiru and the Canannites were the same people, they rewrote their own history and when they overthrew their elites and stopped Human Sacrifice the word of the old god became their word for past shames. Yahushua was not a conqueror, he was a rebel if he existed at all. All archaeological evidence points to Canaan having a peasant revolt, not outside conquest.
>>
File: 1493873412367.gif (691KB, 400x477px) Image search: [Google]
1493873412367.gif
691KB, 400x477px
>>19039959
https://youtu.be/CPNaaogT8fs
>>
>>19039959

Bovine hormones are used by the trannies. That's what the symbolism means. Also the hexagram.
>>
File: Hidsa compact.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Hidsa compact.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>19039962
be carefull with symbolism. for example the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang so it makes sense you would find those two together giving the meaning, but weird given the history of its origins. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology.
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?
>>
>>19039959
>Is Moloch just a meme or are the elites actually worshipping Canaanite gods?

>Is יְהֹוָה(redtext:Master) just a meme or did the Hebrews, Xst cultists, and follows of Mohammed all worship a transcendent Creator who specifically warned them that their secular rulers would be seduced by "The Bull Who Eats Babies," the god of "Society."

>Is יְהֹוָה(redtext:Master) just a meme or are people actually worshipping a Transcendent God who promises to free the "slaves of the Great Bull," and exult the lowly who work to replace the World of the Bull with the Better World to Come?

When does empty lip service become worship?
Is that what you are asking?
When does following a certain set of principles make you on of the Faithful?

>Is Kek just a meme or are the counter culturalists actually worshipping the one who drowns the bull who has a fire in his belly?

When is a metaphor just a metaphor?
How far do you have to take a joke before it is no longer a joke?

So...you are asking if "anyone actually believes in the Books of Mosses ("the Bible," "the Torah") or if...what? Everyone is playing a big joke on you?
>>
File: Hillary-Clinton-glasses-1.jpg (41KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton-glasses-1.jpg
41KB, 600x383px
>>19040024
>>19040026

"What penance do I owe you?
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/29633

"W ith fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . ."
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30489
>>
>>19039967
Dumb, weak LARPer
>>
>>19039959
>>19040033

Did they really arrest a gay Zen Jewish counter-culturalist, back in the '50s for publishing the "obscene" "blasphemous" words:

Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!
Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!
Moloch whose eyes are a thousand blind windows! Moloch whose skyscrapers stand in the long streets like endless Jehovahs! Moloch whose factories dream and croak in the fog! Moloch whose smoke-stacks and antennae crown the cities!
Moloch whose love is endless oil and stone! Moloch whose soul is electricity and banks! Moloch whose poverty is the specter of genius! Moloch whose fate is a cloud of sexless hydrogen! Moloch whose name is the Mind!
Moloch in whom I sit lonely! Moloch in whom I dream Angels! Crazy in Moloch! Cocksucker in Moloch! Lacklove and manless in Moloch!
Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky!

If no one is worshiping him, how can those words, spoken against an old god that no one worships, be considered blasphemy and obscenity, when so much said against other gods is not?
>>
>>19040028
i dont get the reference... But thank you for teaching me that Saturn has a hexagon north pole
>>
>>19040032
>or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?
Ding ding ding ding ding.

Thanks also for the Rothschild history about the SoD as Jewish symbol, most people don't even know simple things like that.

Back to drinking my Adrenochrome smoothie....
>>
File: black cube of saturn.jpg (138KB, 840x580px) Image search: [Google]
black cube of saturn.jpg
138KB, 840x580px
>>19040030
read >>19040032
they all got subverted at some point but werent originally. for the black cube
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god.
this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us. 6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan. The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier.
When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves..

also in christianity the cross is an open, or broken cube. it opens the limitations and symbolizes breaking free of the material prison. but its still kind of idoltry which is why i dont like it
>>
>>19039975
but bulls for god knows how long have been a symbol of fertility because of the sheer amount of semen they ejaculate.
>>
>>19039967
Sauce????
>>
>>19039959
>>19039959
Silicon Valley Episode number 33:Blood Boy.

Gavin Belson sucking out young blood from a boy.

How is the number and the concept a coincidence?
>>
>>19040015

>>19039969
>99% of jews don't even know who the fuck is moloch.
>>19040004
>it's the muslims who worship moloch
>>19039990
>Christcucks retroactively created all of these bullshit
"It is the slaves on the other side of the hill who are doing bad things, not Masta. Masta is the only one who can protect us..."
It is like /pol/ has forgotten the Lynch letters.
"Why are shills always pointing us towards each other when we ask about the elite?" what kind of dumb question is that.

>>19040035
>All Jews, Christians, and Muslims are LARPing
Talk about a weak argument.
>>
File: BoA.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
BoA.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
>>19040042
WTF? 33. can i get a videoclip for this?
the masons favorite number. 33 (official) ranks in masonary, orange the colour they always use is the only one adding up to 33 in gematria.
jesus was 33 years old when he was crucified by 3 nails. he came back after 3 days and is said to have 33 wonders.
3 like the holy trinity and all good things come in 3, and 33 to symbolize the duality of the world they think we live in like black and white (this is really often seen in their imagery, often as floortiles symbolizing a chessboard which is how they see the world with us as their pawns), good an evil, as above so below.
>>
File: Biblical.gif (2MB, 412x330px) Image search: [Google]
Biblical.gif
2MB, 412x330px
>>19040040
Bulls, horses, donkeys, many large beasts were seen as symbols of sexual power.

Ezekiel 23:20 - "And there she lusted after her lovers, who were hung like donkeys and had loads like horses."

(Apparently quoting the Bible has 4chan block a post as automated spam. It's taken 15 minutes to get past the "you are a robot" bullshit. Screw you, gook moot.)
>>
>>19040045
its much appreciated, anon.
So why does the other anon think every bull is related to moloch when it could just as easily be a symbol of sexuality, fertility or propsperity?
>>
randy prozac has all the answers
>>
File: the goyim know.jpg (573KB, 1748x2420px) Image search: [Google]
the goyim know.jpg
573KB, 1748x2420px
feed me CHILDREN
>>
>>19040044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jMVHFwm1v8

Here is the preview of the Episode.
>>
>>19039965
>with the last dragon ball in my power I'll make those spics dissapear
>>
>>19039959
So, is "The One Who Laughs Outside in Darkness," who was the One who Frees Slaves, who was Israefel, and Hkeht, the ancient enemy of the God of the Ziggurat, a meme?
"Just a meme."
Like the DNA of thought is something you can dismiss with a "just," "Gravity is Just a Theory," right?
Just a meme that lasted from the primal darkness of the ancient Levant, to the electric nights of today and still whispers to the slaves about their masters atop their stone towers.

No?
Then why do you think that the meme that it is rebelling against, is "just a meme."
>>
>>19040049
even talks about how its done to keep them fit, basically sucking off the lifeforce. fucking disgusting piece of shit. i mean the series is pretty funny. but hell..
>>
>>19040052
The numerology,the episode title,well got to note down every subliminal in this episode for future studies.
>>
>>19039959
are you stupid or what?
>>>>>>>>/trash/
>>
>>19039963
based maxwell
>>
>>19040048

I always figured the Canaanites and Carthaginians practiced child sacrifice not only to demoralize the lower classes but I also wondered if it was just because they bred faster than their desert farms could produce food and it was just ritualized birth control.
>>
>>19040028
Everyone here is now dumber for having read that.
>>
File: original content.png (366KB, 536x741px) Image search: [Google]
original content.png
366KB, 536x741px
>>
File: 6758954877789578657.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6758954877789578657.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>19039996
Roman Polanski (Pedophile) and his wife were into Occultism. I think Charley himself said he did the world a favor.
>>
>>19040058
can someone fade in a smug pepe in the middle of the stars?
>>
File: El2.png (128KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
El2.png
128KB, 799x499px
>>19040057
Stay bluepilled, nu-male.
>>
>>19040051

Hi Styx.

In all seriousness though I agree memes are obviously not something to be trifled with but a meme can be effective simply because it cuts down to a primal fear, in this case the fear of people being food and chattel for a greater being in the same way we harness animals and planets. That isn't a concept kept out of the psychic once it gets in and on top of that, I would say it is one that will emerge independently even if people never exposed to it via someone else from the collective unconsciousness.

Still doesn't prove Moloch is real though, just that there are people who think it is real.
>>
>>19040057
"Workings of the Scottish Rite"also makes mention of cubes being hexagons, squares, or even a cross (if viewed one-dimensionally), depending on the position of the observer.
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: Hillary1.jpg (84KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary1.jpg
84KB, 500x620px
>>19040046
I think a lot of us can get tunnel vision about things, and focus on the things that are easy for us to see at the exclusion of things that are harder for us to perceive.

It's important to remember that *a symbol is about connections between things* - and thus it can connect, and be representative of, many many things simultaneously.

Literal thinking is flat, sequential, a simple "this means that." Symbolic perception is multi-dimensional, "this is simultaneously a reference to that, and that, and that, and that too, everywhere this energy occurs."

In general I find it best to look at things and see not just how they are one single thing, but instead how they can be many things all at once. I believe that's what's happening here, and each of us just sees the parts that are easier for us to see, leaving the parts that are harder to see for us to learn to recognize as we grow.

*sips more Adrenochrome and bull semen*
>>
File: 1478561758809.png (1MB, 1867x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1478561758809.png
1MB, 1867x1195px
>>19040034
>chicken
Spoopy
>>
>>19040059
Sharon Tate met one of those Manson girls when they were both RPing as vampires for some "private theatre"
>>
>>19040062
spoiler alert, it doesnt matter if its real or not, whats matters is (((they))) think its real and commit countless evil acts because of it
>>
File: eyes_w10.jpg (52KB, 670x510px) Image search: [Google]
eyes_w10.jpg
52KB, 670x510px
They actually breed with (((whores))) who then sacrifice their children, for prestige and/or money.
>>
>>19040064

Nice shoop but I've seen the photo the head was taken from recently.
>>
>>19040067

That's not a spoiler, I have always regarded cults as dangerous explicitly because of that.
>>
File: _89856159_89856158.jpg (45KB, 624x370px) Image search: [Google]
_89856159_89856158.jpg
45KB, 624x370px
>>19040069
Stop lying, faggot

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hillary_Clinton_at_the_1992_Inaugural_Ball.jpg
>>
>>19040065
>sex bracelet
>clearly a necklace
>>
File: bubs.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bubs.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>19040049
the fuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>19040065
>"young boy"
>actually is a girl
>>
File: IMG_1430.jpg (203KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1430.jpg
203KB, 900x596px
>>19040002
The horned one takes many forms but you already know that.
>>
File: thoth-2.jpg (111KB, 736x475px) Image search: [Google]
thoth-2.jpg
111KB, 736x475px
>>19039959
What does /pol/ think of Thoth?
>>
>>19040075
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_horned_owl
really activates the almonds
>>
>>19039967

Then the king called together all the wise of the Tribe and the Nation...the priests and the prophets and the people from the least to the greatest. He read to them the Book of the Covenant, from the Temple of the Lord. The king stood by the pillar and renewed the covenant in the presence of the Lord...The king ordered high priest Hilkiah to remove from the Temple of the Lord all the idols made for Baal and Asherah and the Star Legion. He burned them outside The City in Kidron Valley and took the ashes to Bethel. He removed the idolatrous priests who had been set to make burnt offerings from a top the towers of every town—those who made burnt offerings to Baal, to the Sun and Moon, and the Troops and Legions, he took the Asherah pole from the temple of the Lord to the Kidron Valley outside the City. He ground it to powder and scattered the dust over the graves of the common people. He removed the barracks of the catamites, and the spinners of Asherah from the Lord's Temple.

He desecrated Topheth, in Ben Hinnom Valley, so no one could use it to sacrifice their son or daughter in the fire to Molek. Josiah then burned the chariots dedicated to the Sun.
He removed from the places of the Lord, the altars Manasseh. He climbed the Hill of Foulness and removed the altars King Solomon had made for vile Ashtoreth and pitiful Chroth and cut down the pole from the Place Piled High with Human Bones.

There are tons of ancient references to the child sacrifice cults of the rulers, and how the Lord's anointed had to keep clearing them out.
Elites sacrificing babies to Moloch is a very old meme.
>>
>>19040076
no idea. seems based. is the god who is said to have invented or at least brought scripture, while we write on this board all day. is the god of wisdom and knowledge while we seek both. is said to be a great magician and we do mememagic. he kinda fits the theme. but i have developed some trustissues so i dont know
>>
Gravity is just a meme.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LWGJA9i18Co
>>
>>19039959
No god but Kek
>>
>>19039959
Degeneracy is artsy, they don't really worship Moloch, they are just fascinated by the dark side.

Nothing spectacular, just degenerate people.
>>
>>19040078
Star Legion?

pitiful Chroth?

Who are they?
>>
>>19040062
We are always trifling with memes.
If we talk or think we are messing around with memes.
The question is whether or not we are aware of it.

If you fuck, you are messing around with genetics, that doesn't mean livestock have ever heard of DNA.
Karl Jung said "Zeus is real, and can kill you, whether he ever existed outside our stories about him or not. Tell all of those who dies because it was Zeus' will, that he is but a myth."
>>
>>19040076
Ever heard the story about the "fiery serpents" in exodus? Snakes that may have had the ability to fly, were a serious problem in the area, until the long billed ibis bird swooped down and started eating the snakes. the Egyptians found this miraculous and started worshiping the ibis bird instead of the God who created it.
>>
>>19040080
Holy crap, that took 21 flights to get enough freefall moments. That's a lot of nausea!
>>
File: 1495398349316.jpg (130KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495398349316.jpg
130KB, 960x960px
>t-they're just christcucks propaganda
>occult is just performance art for the elite
>there is no supernatural only science xD

Fucking atheist virgin scums. You are the lowlife of the earth and everyday I thank the lord that none of you will procreate.
>>
>>19039968
>implying purity isn't necessary for existence
Pure hatred still ends in love, faggot.
>>
>>19040083
https://youtube.com/watch?v=U-mjitAk-og
>>
>>19039959
he's just a false flag, a decoy, a distraction created so that people don't invoke the name of the real evil
>>
>>19040081
And Pepe, all Reeeeees be upon him, is His TopKek.
Give head to those who post frogs!
>>
>>19039969
Shill harder, Shlomo
>>
I sincerely doubt it, but still consider it a possibility, just like the Saturn cult theories. Would have said Baphomet too, but his backstory has way too many holes to take seriously.
>>19039973
The Abraham and Isaac story certainly hints at this.
>>
File: Krishna and Arjuna - The Gita.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna and Arjuna - The Gita.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>19040087
Digits honor Thrice Great Hermes.

You may like this scene from Peter Brook's stage play adaptation of "The Mahabharata." This is where Krishna talks to Arjuna before the great final battle (i.e., the Bhagavad Gita). I've watched it at least 100 times, and each time I appreciate something new.

Namaste.
>>
File: as above so below.png (1MB, 1600x1525px) Image search: [Google]
as above so below.png
1MB, 1600x1525px
>>19040087
about the beginning remember the prophecy for september 23rd? pic related
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago

however there is another thing
september 24 is the german election
Woman=europe, always depicted as female
clothed with the sun=swastika which is the symbol of god and the sun, meaning return to god or nationalism as i believe
gives birth=gives/gains new live
Crowned by 12 stars=the EU flag
Moon at her feet=the muslim, probably BTFO
pregnant and crying in pain=the terrorists attacks, the degeneracy and the seeming collapse

As above so below. As in heaven, so on earth
>>
File: 8e8.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
102KB, 600x730px
>>19040095
Its happening isnt it
>>
Three+ of the World's most influential religions are still telling the the story about how the first thing, the very first thing, the magician did after meeting with their benefactor, was take away the big metal bull statue people were making sacrifices to.
What were the ground rules laid out?
"Do not look ye unto heaven, the Law has been given."
Some pretty damn successful memes.

>>19039959
>just a meme
What exactly do you think a god is?

It is just an idea.
It is just money.
It is just a theory.
It is just an atomic reaction.
It is right.
It is just a matter of time.
>>
File: Flammarion woodcut.jpg (150KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
Flammarion woodcut.jpg
150KB, 640x503px
>>19040097
>Some pretty damn successful memes.
Most definitely. Pretty humbling when a good meme for us is "hey, I got 324 likes."
>>
File: Ribeira Cube.jpg (81KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
Ribeira Cube.jpg
81KB, 500x346px
>>19040039
>>
>>19040096
hopefully. i believe this year will be really important
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758

>>19040099
they are everywhere
>>
>>19040067
>whats matters is (((they))) think its real and commit countless evil acts because of it
this this this this this so much this
>>
>>19040095
Law of Fives.

"That's just Marx: the ideology of the ruling class becomes the ideology of the whole society."

"Not the ideology. The Reality. This was a public park until they changed the definition. Now, the guns have changed the Reality. It isn't a public park. There's more than one kind of magic...A hundred thousands harmless junkies became criminals overnight, by Act of Congress, in 1927. Ten years later, in '37, all the pot-heads in the country became criminals overnight, by Act of Congress. And they were criminals, when the papers were signed. The guns prove it. Walk away from those guns, waving a joint, and refuse to halt when they tell you. Their Imagination will become your Reality in a second."
>>
>>19040076
He is also Enoch and Hermes. Smart guy.
>>
>>19039963
this looks like some Berserk tier shit
>>
>>19040003
>made me choke on a cherry from laughter
>>
>>19040103
Don't think he was Enoch brother...
>>
>>19039962
those aren't Jews in the way you think.
>>
Why does it seem like there is such a limited amount of information available on Moloch and Saturn worship?
>>
>>19040106
"I have mentioned that Cadmus
was the same as the Egyptian Thoth; and it is manifest from his being Hermes, and from
the invention of letters being attributed to him.
Investigators believe that it was Hermes who was known to the Jews as "Enoch," called
by Kenealy the "Second Messenger of God."

This is from The Secret Teachings of All Ages written by Manly P. Hall
>>
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-10-34/

https://www.bible.com/bible/1/MAT.6.22.kjv

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermes_Trismegistus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience
>>
File: SABBATAI ZEVI (2).jpg (37KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
SABBATAI ZEVI (2).jpg
37KB, 231x346px
>>
File: El3.png (187KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
El3.png
187KB, 799x499px
>>19040108
There's tons of information available..It's written into the very fabric of society.
>>
File: Solomon.jpg (161KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
Solomon.jpg
161KB, 770x770px
>>19039962
>>19040107
They're not?
>>
>>19040109
>Secret Teachings of All Ages written by Manly P. Hall

Authoritative book on occult.

Cliff notes:

All these "gods" and other silly sounding things are symbolic.
>>
>>19039959
No. Moloch is a last resort.
>>
File: White_Outline_of_Sun.png (50KB, 528x596px) Image search: [Google]
White_Outline_of_Sun.png
50KB, 528x596px
>>19040032
The 'Star of David' makes an interesting looking sun when viewed from a particular perspective. Said sun does not look to be consistent with the angles that comprise the Hebrew alphabet.

Any thoughts? Are their any examples of early Hebrew 'art?' I'm sure it's heretic as fuck, as the Old Testament Jews were largely commanded to refrain from earthly glorification.
>>
>>19040114
>All these "gods" and other silly sounding things are symbolic.

We are told at age 8 that the bible is metaphors and symbolism.
When the book of Ezkeal said that a fucking creature came down from a spaceship and he had 4 heads, we don't actually think it happened. it's a metaphor. and there are books that explain that.
the study of Theology is a real thing, not very profitable but a real thing.

and you retards are taking it literally like some autistic children with down syndrome.

>MUH BIBLE MUH TALMUD MUH QURAN
>THAT VERSE SAID THAT
>THIS VERSE SAYS THIS

pathetic beyond words.
>>
>>19040108
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
>>126269777
>>
>>19040117
the part where it says its ok for a jew to rape goy children, whats that a metaphor for?
>>
>>19040043
>All Jews, Christians, and Muslims are LARPing
Only 99%.
>>
>>19040087
>digits are33
> the third house in vedic astrology is said to be owned by mercury.

is this real bros?
>>
File: EL.jpg (104KB, 463x686px) Image search: [Google]
EL.jpg
104KB, 463x686px
>>19040116

David never had a star.
David never had any emblem. He only had a shield.

"David's star" was invented at the 12th century. It's origin is something else.
>>
File: 1495006429529.jpg (14KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1495006429529.jpg
14KB, 390x390px
>>19040116
'Star of David' is pretty gnarly. It 'dances' in several linear geometries, depending on how you physiologically interpret it. It can be several things at once and stimulates the mind quite effectively - almost guides or beckons it.

Is this truly a Hebrew symbol? Is it consistent with others? It does not seem steeped in the culture or history of Old Testament Israel... It seems oddly sensual.
>>
>>19040076
I think it's a meme that has been pushed to try and subvert people away from KEK. Go away shareblue
>>
>>19040120
>the part where it says its ok for a jew to rape goy children, whats that a metaphor for?

Simple. There is no such part.
And you're not going to show me because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>19040029
Those are demons
I'm sorry anon but those are 100% demonic influence,its just their nature
>>
>/pol/ literally awakened an egyptian meme god of chaos to fight Moloch

We saved the world and won't even be credited for it. It doesn't matter, so long as Kek rules the heavens.
>>
>>19040123
I am 12 and what is this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>19040116

Symbols of an Alien Sky (Full Documentary)
2012-12-04
01h18m25s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
>>
Venice Biennale is the Canaanite meeting place. Look at who goes there and you'll begin to connect the dots.
>>
File: 1482304922993.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1482304922993.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>19040128
Kek isn't a god of chaos. That retardation needs to end. Kek and his female form Keket is a transition deity. His female form KEKET represents the transition to darkness (chaos). The male form Kek represents the transition from dark to light (enlightenment, redpills). Once the transition is complete, Kek\keket goes to sleep until it's time to awaken again for the next transition. It's a never-ending cycle. Given the amount of people who have been redpilled in the past year, this makes far more sense than the retard-explanation of kek being a "chaos god".
>>
>>19040126
yebhamoth 11b
aboda sarah 37a

basically the whole talmud
>>
File: KingsTorah.jpg (37KB, 725x136px) Image search: [Google]
KingsTorah.jpg
37KB, 725x136px
>>19040120
I believe you're thinking of the Jared Kushner-funded "The King's Torah," where the rabbis insist it is legal for a Jew to kill non-Jewish babies if he believes those babies might grow up to someday harm Jews.
>>
>>19040067
>>19039959
It doesn't matter if its real, but whether or not they believe in it and act on those beliefs. I believe in Jesus Christ and I show that by trying my best to live a righteous life And help others prosper. But if IF worshiped the fallen one? And I was the a state representative.......
>>
>>19040117
The Bible is very parabolic. The Bible is also its own dictionary. You will not find definitions outside of the literal confines of the Bible (Rev 22:17-21). When interpreting the Bible (which can only be granted by God's perfect will and mercy) you are going to find yourself ensnared by the Angel of light, whose ministers come as ministers of righteousness (to deceive if possible the very elect), when straying outside of the word of God for answers. Satan is the great deceiver and the heart is deceitful above all else.

Chronology is Biblical reputable, as many Biblical definitions are related to particular instances of time. There is much specific information in the Bible related very much to specific times, feasts, and so on (Pslam 104:19, Gen 1:13-16)
>>
>>19039959

>>126501270
>>126501270

>>126501270
>>126501270

>>126501270
>>126501270
>>
File: sunworship.png (988KB, 1050x828px) Image search: [Google]
sunworship.png
988KB, 1050x828px
>>19040116
sunworship is actually the origin of many symbols as i believe. pic related. considering the sun is a huge fusion reactor it makes sense that it is worshipped when the unification of polar opposites is also seen as holy and magical.

transgenderism is probably a perverted version of this. uniting male and female in one body
>>
Call no being upon Earth the Patriach,
for your Patriach is not of this gross world;
Suffer none to call you Master,
even if you are Anointed (Christos),
there is one Master, and your Master is One.
-Matt 23

You say that My Name is Master, and My Name is Lord, and well said, for I Am I Am.
-John 13:13

lots and lots of reminders not to trust any earthly authority who says they are the end all be all
lots of reminders not to blindly worship, not to sacrifice children
lots of time people are told not to look at evidence, just trust people in power when they blame the little guy
lots of ways to recognize that whatever you call it, it is beyond any earthly authority

Thot & Set and Houru come from two different traditions than the Great Eniad gods of Egypt.
You can still go look at the tombs where generations of priest argued back and forth in carving and wrote over each other.
Thot was the God of Science, and Knowledge, usually pared with the God of Wisdom and Understanding.
Houru and Set held the Two Sides of the Ladder, for you, when you attempted to climb above the physical world trapped between the Earth and the Sky, out of the Below realm with it's Rulers and Gods, and into that other realm where Knowledge and Understanding were found.

The very best thing about the old Egyptian carvings, is when rival priest of the cult of the deified pharaoh came along, they could cross out things, which we can still read, or smash names leaving an obvious blank space on the stones.
All the old stories remain, even when someone makes a point to scribble over every time they say the #word.
>>
File: White_Outline_of_Sun2.png (47KB, 528x596px) Image search: [Google]
White_Outline_of_Sun2.png
47KB, 528x596px
>>19040138
What do you make of the six points? Six points are found in a lot of symbols related to the cabal today? The triangle is interesting in the cabal as well... What do you make of the two triangles in the 'Star of David?' Why triangles? Why two? Why their geometric interception? Very interesting that geometry so simple does indeed make a sun, and more...
>>
File: 1494599547412.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494599547412.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>19040139
>Those modern translations
>>
File: Hello Darkness.jpg (43KB, 1000x525px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Darkness.jpg
43KB, 1000x525px
>>19040138
>transgenderism is probably a perverted version of this. uniting male and female in one body
Yes. Thesis - Antithesis - Synthesis.

Arrogant philosophers named this principle after themselves ("the Hegelian dialectic") without recognizing it's also the universal principle of Female - Male - Child.

The problem for the globalist-elitists is without wisdom their sorcerer's apprentice "synthesis" leaves their transgender-transhuman result sterile, with no energy for creation. Instead of synthesizing eternal life as they imagine, instead they've crystallized eternal death.

The next great war will be fought to prevent them from killing the rest of us in their scheme.
>>
>>19040142
>The next great war will be fought to prevent them from killing the rest of us in their scheme.
Assuming you burgers don't intervene to preserve jewish interests as you always do
>>
>>19040140
3 is associated with the holy trinity, all good things come in 3. jesus was nailed to cross with 3 nails and came back from the dead after 3 days. the triangle has 3 corners.
the one pointing up symbolizes male energy, the one down female energy and they both come together and create new life (magic and wonder)
2 triangles, 2 times the 3. duality, black and white. good and evil. spiritual and material. above and below.
33 is the masons favorite number. orange is the only colour adding to 33 in gematria which is why they like the colour so much.
jesus died with 33 years and is said to have performed 33 wonders.

as for 6 i stated in >>19040039
>6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan. The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.

about the symbols, there is probably this related too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
at 1:35 you basically see the assyrian star for example
>>
>>19040136
>ensnared by the Angel of light
https://youtube.com/watch?v=qemTVi1mghQ

>>19040132
They mean chaos in the sence of "against the dominion of the priests and soldiers of the ziggurat." Literally the voice out of the swamp that yelled none sence and whispered rebellious heresy in the ears of the slave.

While liminal deities to come in yin-becoming-yang paired with a yang-becoming-yin form representing transition, they also can represent darkness-beyond-formlessness/dissolution paired with light-beyond-the-deified-sun, the three-fold doorway, the two rungs of the ladder.
When people refer to chaos they can mean changing paths.
You know how it is an old sterotype that the fortune teller has to keep explaining to people that the Death taro card is a good thing?
>>
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
eph 6:12
>>
>>19040138

>33
Nice get.

And well being a tranny sucks. Does that mean I'm doomed even if I'm a Christian? The idea of such desecration does sicken me although it's allowed me to be functional and turn to God in the first place.
>>
>>19040147
im not a messenger of god or a prophet. there is also the chance that i got it figured out the wrong way completely. i cant possibly tell you what you faith shall be. you are a faggot though
>>
>>19040148

>you are a faggot though
That's the truth. Thanks for the input Deutschbro.
>>
>thread about the occult practices of the ruling government
>not related to politics
the faggotry of the mods know no bounds
>>
>>19040171
fucking kike mods. theyll move this thread but leave up 100 shareblue 'HAHAHA DRUMPFTH XD' spam threads
>>
>>19040171
strange they didn't just kill it.
>>
>>19040195
God hated that the Isrealites sacrificed their children to Molech
>>
>>19040187
i means theres like 10 threads up right all with the same pic of trump fingering the sandnigger orb
>>
There is a demon or fallen angel that is the power behind that idol
>>
>>19040187
exactly. pro tip: if you want a 3 day ban make a thread about nasa like this one https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
went even to the IRC to ask a mod for justification since nasa is a government agency and i was just banned with the comment "everything is politics if i just believe"

>>19040195
thats what they do with my threads usually
>>
>>19040214
that orb isn't Molech
>>
>>19040224
my pount being they allow retarded spam threads. theres mutliple racemixing spam threads up right now too
>>
>>19040214
is there any consensus on what the orb is? I wasn't paying attention
>>
>>19040137
>>/pol/126501270

Broken lynks from theadmove.
Got to move the thread, because people dying and killing over religious beliefs is /x/, not /pol/.

>>19040141
Gotta use my King James Version, can't have the hero talking smack at God and being threatened with hippopotamus-rape. Need my fan-fic OC version of the Bible instead. Need my virgin birth. Only MS-NBC is holy enough to view the sacred book, we'll tell you what it said. Here have some commentaries that explain why the holy book really means to do the exact opposite of what it says, and doesn't say the bat-crap crazy thing there. And if you learn Arabic or Hebrew for the love of ____ don't read any of that trash in the holy language, wouldn't want you learning conversational usage. But for you guys, the ultimate revelation is to this controversial English king who wanted his personal enemies to show up in the classical dessert holy book with unicorns and witches.
And in English, too.
'Cause 'Merica!
Who needs modern literal translations?
>>
>>19040236
I understand. Strange they moved but didnt kill it. was OP banned?
>>
>>19040246
but how do you really feel
>>
>>19040036
who let themselves be fucked in the ass by saintly motorcyclists, and screamed with joy,
who blew and were blown by those human seraphim, the sailors, caresses of Atlantic and Caribbean love
>>
File: 1449192072812[1].png (1MB, 725x564px) Image search: [Google]
1449192072812[1].png
1MB, 725x564px
>>19039990
>Christcucks

Opinion discarded and burnt to ash in the incinerator. when did you *silly* fedorafags start polluting every board on this site? Was it when the Hillary emails broke the water? Was it Pizzagate? Or maybe it was Gamergate?
>>
>>19040113
>what were the Khazars
>>
>>19040187
>>19040216
If you really want paranoia, just keep track of which threads get banned immediately, day or night, no matter how busy or how slow.
Not CP in the OP, "not a /pol/ is filled with dangerous anti-Semitic terrorists" LARPing false flagger having a long conversation with themselves, not the exact same OP posted every 22 minuets for an hour and a half.
What gets swept immediately?
It isn't "hate speech," it isn't "not political..."
>>
>>19039996
ok, for sure these fucks are murdering/consuming children for a plethora of reasons from anti-aging to ceremonial magick. Crowleycucks argue that when he said "sacrificing children" he meant the death of your sperm cells in reference to will/intent and cumming during the activation of a sigil or anything like that to really put intent out in to the universe. BUT THEN you look at blood sacrifices throughout forever, moloch in of himself, and recent revelations of pedogate pizzagate and human trafficking PLUS all the science we see about stem cells, "researchers" buying almost all fetus and Planned Parenthood connection, and finally all celebs and MK Ultra cucks obsessed with crowley from Beatles to many of them today. (ceremonial magick, cannibalism, pedophilia in all music vids in the name of art and only art?) yeah sure
>>
>>19040291
what kind are those? i think i started triggering a bot with this thread
>>>/pol/123941366
some time ago which i liked to create because the thread got deleted at some points when i was 3 posts in making the OPs as fast as i could which is why i switched to another lay out >>>/pol/125664064 to see if something changes. from what i feel they stay up longer
>>
>>19040313
>>19040304
this here should have been linked
>>>/pol/125664064
>>
>this thread was given over to /x/ instead of being deleted
aww sheit
>>
>>19040313
it wouldnt surprise me if theyve been resorting to bots for a long time now. the nerd virgins are such incompetent shithead losers that a bot would actually be more effective
>>
>>19040279
So...are you suggesting one more person writing "fucked in the ass" was what got him jailed, not the stuff about their precious god?
'Cause, I gotta say, it seems funny that that is the poet they choose to go after.

To give a parallel situation, I don't know if you remember but the whole "je sui chalie" sort of thing wasn't quite so popular, back in the day. So several people commented when a certain Shiite leader found a certain book by an English citizen to be an offensive portrayal of the prophet (a main character, long after Mohamad, who is never even named or is a charater after his revelation specifically to avoid offense, has left the book, is put on trial, for supposedly insulting his old associate). Lots of books, published in foreign countries, were more offensive, but ONE religious leader picks this English language book to single out.
Could it have anything to do with ANOTHER main character who happens to be both a religious and political leader in the 20th century Middle East, who had a reputation as a love poet when he was a young man? Seems have a lot in common, not a flattering portrayal. The Angel Gabriel outright states the fictional leader is abusing power.
Why ban this particular book, decree the death of this particular author?

Likewise, why pick on one beat poem and one old beatnik out of so many? One more "fucked in the ass" or mention of the wrong god famous for being a literal bull-headed baby burning furnace, the god of the ziggurat?
>>
>>19039959
Cocksucking mods, why did you cucks move this to x
>>
File: chaos.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>19040021
Dude did you watch the 2015 doc "deprogrammed"? The dude was literally kidnapping and deprogramming people from any non christian cult by using the bible and reprogramming them with christ. LOL christianity and all other religions are all just big cults. Funniest, was when the parents of a man who joined a buddhist monastery had him kidnapped and the guy (still to this day) is like "we are all just sitting around meditating and being calm all day." Honestly buddhism has got to be the least cult like right? No god/s, questioning reality, one mind etc.
I was raised catholic, so i grew up seeing all the holes in christianity, found theosophy which led to eastern thought, and finally and ironically to gnosticism. Just when i thought all religion is bullshit i find gnosticism and the story is basically lucifer is NOT satan, only later was his name corrupted. Satan and god same person and called DEMIURGE, earth is a prison planet aka hell, lucifer wakes you up to find true unknowable GOD and break free.. The book of enoch is one of the many of these writing, purposely left out of the bible talk of watchers/archons, nephiliam (annunaki ?) and all kinds of good shit... SO here i am today, wondering again, maybe there is a soul and spirit and truly a battle for them is going on.

So my question is anon, What of that do you say? and Could alien and demons be similar entities. They can both be summoned and seem they must be interdimensional right? or do i need deprogrammed because this is where i'm at: Chaos magick, law of attraction are real. Religious dogma=bullshit but we actually do have souls. Aliens and demons gods are the same and this world is like chess like roman and greek mythos and any polytheistic pagan culture (and many elites still worship the entities thus giving them power), and massive intent can resurrect deities like KEK. we've seen it.
>>
>>19040057
Hello Schlomo. Enjoying your time here?
>>
File: 1122334455667788.png (849KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1122334455667788.png
849KB, 2048x1360px
>>
>>19040108
>Saturn
Not so limited. Quite the opposite. But everytime you are too obvious...
>>19039973
Sure. Not like THAT story doesn't already have a character by the name, and the two of them spend half the book fighting.
>>19040080
"Transmissions from the ISS are too long to be filmed in a plane."
>>
There are a great many things being posted here, countless claims about morality, the nature of the global elite, Moloch, Kek, Yaweh, and various other Gods, but do you have proof other than twitter posts and infographics?
>>
File: knight_facepalm[1].jpg (25KB, 408x486px) Image search: [Google]
knight_facepalm[1].jpg
25KB, 408x486px
>>19040405
>This much fedorafaggotry

And I thought you could only find this level of ineptitude on Reddit. Seems that I was deeply mistaken.
>>
>>19040465
/x/ is basically reddit. probably why the (((mod))) moved the thread there, so wed have to deal with mouthbreathing succubus worshipping crowley faggots.
>>
>>19040405
See >>19040145
>>
Well, the elites have always desired to be different to the masses in every aspect possible and that includes having their own religion, rituals, beliefs, cults etc.
That's why they form private clubs, they attend to secret meetings on islands and so on.
But to be honest, they can worship and kowtow as much as they want, after all they are already on possesion of their own god, money
>>
Next decade's Mandela effects:
"I can't believe those Trump supporting AnteFeminists stole the pussy hat off that little girl that they were sacrificing on Wall St. instead of rescuing her."
"What was she being sacrificed to? It was a Great Horned owl, right?"(G.H.owl)
>>
>>19040479
Funny that you should mention egregores, worship, and the Beast...
>>
>>19040458
Well the Kaaba that Muslims seem to prostrate themselves before is a good bit of proof as to shit being weird. Planned Parenthood and it's owl symbology. The strange lines that crisscross beneath places of importance, such as that owl present beneath the Washington area as shown in Google Maps, if I'm remembering the image correctly. And a whole lot more that would take forever to post. There's a lot of "proof" if you bother to search for it. But it's really up to you if you wish to believe it.
>>
>>19040524
dumb frogposters
>>
File: sexy as hell.jpg (352KB, 820x600px) Image search: [Google]
sexy as hell.jpg
352KB, 820x600px
>>19040532
Alright, I'm partially convinced, but who is the good guy? Should I read the bible? Is there no hope?
>>
>>19040536
we are the good guy
>>
>>19040539
Who is "we"?
>>
>>19040533
4U
>>
>>19040536
https://youtube.com/watch?v=sR__AvCwnaQ
>>19040533
>>
>>19040543
it doesnt matter who we are, what matters is our plan
>>
>>19040562
For what reason should I listen to this man? Is he not just a performance artist?
>>
>>19040576
He's good, even if you don't believe in what he says it's extremely entertaining, and from time to time he's correct and those are the valuable times.

They made the frogs gay.
>>
>>19039965
dat expressions on the people surrounding them.
>>
>>19040536
https://youtube.com/watch?v=mJGyt2Z82hM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hez7iYAHo
https://youtube.com/watch?v=k9X8l0PHcjY
https://youtube.com/watch?v=CkhpK-OqVak
https://youtube.com/watch?v=d6L7uowUEXc
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4MtN4ahnEs
https://youtube.com/watch?v=T-K8qi_AoXI
Can't you tell?
>>
>>19040604
sam jacksons been in some interesting flicks...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amYzBQMT4VI
>>
>>19039973
edgy
>>
>>19040576
A hypothesis is tested by its predictive accuracy.
What did Einstein do when his hypothesis required equipment weighing billions of tons and billions of miles long just to test it?
>>
>>19039959
it's definitely not a meme at all.
look at this email

even if it's metaphorical it reflects what these people actually believe.
>>
Isn't it weird how many dynasties adopt the religion that started as a rebellion against them, but still continue? Good thing they always find the real enemy.
>>19039973
Funny how identity theft seems to be a major problem for gods.
Isn't it so weird how many cults have used orders going against the teaching as the final test of loyalty, but some want you to obey the morality that first drew you in, and the others want you to obey orders?
>>19040536
Too bad we don't have an inborn sense of right and wrong and need our high priests to tell us who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.
>>
What's wrong with worshipping old gods again?
>>
>>19040682
the part where you torture and murder children
>>
>>19040682
yeah man

what is wrong with worshipping a god that likes to consume children
>>
I'm personally amused by the fact that it isn't their precious babies being shoveled into a fire that bothers /pol/. They just can't listen anymore after anyone compares them to Blacks or Jews.
Nope. Our leaders don't need to be told to stop cooking people inside statues. We aren't being psychologically conditioned into a workforce.

They follow right along, nodding, until you tell them where you got the examples from
https://youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKqxSP8m_Hg_PFAlqurNXGQt2TsJVALKBBev3TQOetvXIhDd-Pssy7xmkVVwiub90QpHah02&v=0lHndbmXFHc

...nope, not us.
>>
>>19040784
>I'm personally amused by the fact that it isn't their precious babies being shoveled into a fire that bothers /pol
what? /pol/ spent months researching pizzagate and their satanic bullshit because we couldnt stand that shit and sickened us to the core. but when we came here to /x/ to get help about the meaning and effect of spirit coocking all you retards were too busy trying to summon a succubus as you dont have any other chance in life of getting layed, trying to create a tulpa because you were such lonely fucks you would rather create an imaginary friend than getting a real one, or trying to summon demons in order to rationalize your shizophraenia here.
>>
>>19040695
>>19040697
Early modern scholarship tended to accept the Biblical and Greco-Roman accounts of child sacrifice at face value, although there were early suggestions that the biblical account might refer to a symbolic practice, among them an essay by John Selden of 1617 with the suggestion that the phrase h'byr b'sh lmlk "making to pass over the fire to Molek" might have entailed a februation (purification ritual) rather than human sacrifice.[16]
>>
File: f63[1].jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
f63[1].jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>19040672
>Too bad we don't have an inborn sense of right and wrong

We don't Anon. When we are bron we don't come out as fully formed adults with all our ideals and values fully developed, or even developed at all. We need others to guide us through that delicate period. In that timeframe it is VERY easy to corrupt a childs mind with stuff like "Homosexuality is right, Feminism is OK, questioning anything is wrong, anyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi, misogynist, and a filthy cis gendered male supporting the Patriarchy." Though some inbred hicks might care to disagree, the Bible is right on many things concerning society. Specifically what happens when women are allowed into any form of power or governmental standing, or what happens when people start to give into materialism. Society decays, begins to break down, and eventually collapses, all whilst the completely degenerated remnants of humanity rut and slaughter each other with reckless abandon. So please stop acting like an all-knowing asshat, and actually do some necessary reading.
>>
https://esoterx.com/2015/01/23/abomination-of-the-ammonites-the-much-maligned-moloch/
>>
>>19039959
Yes it is real, in the ruins of Carthage at the Temple of Baal were found the remains of hundreds of children. Both Roman sources and the Prophets of the Old Testament found Baal or Moloch worship contemptible because of its human sacrafice and other depraved shit they did like sex magick
>>
>>19040085
>started worshiping the ibis bird instead of the God who created it
they did worship Horus tho
>>
>>19040784
>I'm personally amused by the fact that it isn't their precious babies being shoveled into a fire that bothers /pol/.

We spent WEEKS looking into Pizzagate and trying to stop the Satanic evil that was taking place right beneath the noses of the masses, all whilst being shilled to no end by Redditors and Shareblue forces. At one point we even came to /x/ for aid, trying to find allies in our fight, and what did you do? You lmocked us, laughed at us, shilled our threads to death with your childish stupidity. We were busying fighting against enemies from all sides, slowly being devoured, desperately reaching out to anyone for help, and you disregarded our plight. You sat, and watched, shitposting about "MUH TULPAE", or "How duz i summen e succubez?", All whilst we died a painful death. So don't try and act like you have the moral high-ground. We came to you desperate for aid as we bled out, and you shat in our faces.
>>
Kek is stronger
>>
>>19040876
>Yes it is real, in the ruins of Carthage at the Temple of Baal were found the remains of hundreds of children
Source?
>>
>>19040887
exactly that. i previously actually spent about as much time on /x/ as on /pol/, but that moment showed me that /x/ really just are a bunch of faggots and now im only here when mods proof themselves to be cucks once again and put a good thread here
>>
>>19040797
>but when we came here to /x/ to get help about the meaning and effect of spirit coocking...
>trying to summon demons in order to rationalize your shizophraenia ...

>stop talking to me about aerodynamics and internal combustion I asked you about these magical flying machines

Plus what did you expect? People too scared to actually try and rape a real horse and you expected that they would be major players on either side of the Great Game but not deviants?

-what you are describing is worship
-magic/worship are the same thing, but it isn't what you think it is
-whether the gods existed or not doesn't matter
-the worshiper has to suspend their disbelief, humor can help, also arrousal sexual or fight/flight
-the victim can keep shouting "it is not real" but it hardly matters once enough people are "just playing along"
-this practice is found in the earliest records of mankind
-history is rewritten all the time (/pol/ should know, Franccis Bellamy, etc.)
-magic is about mind control, of yourself and of others
-four legs good, two legs better
-we struggle against ego death with all our being
-I'm scared of real women so I summoned a succubus and she bullies me

You asked, and you got the answer you asked for.
And if you think something is "just" a joke, or people are talking in code, then you are missing the point.
Of course it is a lame joke, you asked about a lame joke. That doesn't mean it is "just" a joke.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=IvS_4G_r2t0
>>
>>19040887
that feel when
>there are too many shills role players and idiots here im going back to >>/pol/
Ouch. Harsh.
>>
>>19040943
could you say that again but with less shizophraenia and crazy so i might understand what you are trying to say?
>>
>>19041017
Don't hold your breath, anon
>>
>>19040045
Did you have to post that gif, anon? fuck you
>>
File: brian-griffin-4.jpg (21KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
brian-griffin-4.jpg
21KB, 446x336px
>>19039959
Elites don't waste their time worshiping anything besides the all mighty dollar.

T. Brian Griffin Esq liberal
>>
>>19040087
There is no supernatural, just a bunch of powerful people with god complex, but a beta like you can't understand it i guess, it's better to believe Hitler was Jesus or something like that.
>>
>>19041017
I second this notion.
>>
>>19041017
It says, "You asked about something crazy, so the answer was crazy. Whoes fault is it that you don't like the answer. Here is the TLDR of it again. Google might be ctrolled by people who aren't your friend, but it can still help you. You don't need to understand, or even believe electronics to use a tv remote, so buy a remote here. My imaginary friend is mean to me. These are related subjects. Hitler spent more on this stuff than on his rocket program. So did Einsenhower and Stalin."

>>19041023
It could conceivably help.

>>19041051
>>19041058
So, the logic here is:
-I'm smarter and more well adjusted than all those rich successful people
-I say god's fake whether you call him YHVH or Allah and because I'm smarter it must be true
-this poor slob is willing to kill and die for his god and is only doing this because someone told him "Deus Vult"
-I'm smarter than him, so his holy bomb vest can't hurt me
-I don't get why you are all laughing at me and when I ask you to explain you just talk about imaginary snakes-I'm not a wineo, I'm not seeing any snakes, so stop talking about that and explain the joke

Nice fedora, Dr. Osterman.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=o4vfhrDylUQ
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3Vn2xrSG24w
>>19040045
>>19040313
>>
>>19040095
Screenshotting this so when it doesn't happen ill make a thread and talk shit about you
>>
>>19041196
i said less shizophraenia and crazy, not more.
also what is crazy about asking about some occult rituals on a paranormal board that is doing nothing else whole day then talking about that stuff?

leaders of government being into occult is nothing new, everyone knows that especially on /pol/ and occult isnt necessarily evil but those of the current governments practice the evil version.
>>
>>19041224
looking forward war to this, you might want to wait for this all not happening
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122271758
>>
>>19040894
>Source?

There is none. I made it up
>>
>>19039962
It's real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
>>
Weaving Spiders Come Not Here.
wait alone in this plane.
>>
>>19040044
put the image side by side and see the filthy eye
>>
So where do the bogdanoff fit in? People say they're benevolent, but they look like charicatures of human beings and behind their shining exterior they seem to be pure evil.
>>
>>19041446
you can also get the kaballah/tree of life and is in genelar loaded with occult symbology
>>
>>19040799
Wtf I love moloch now
>>
>>19040026
Am I the only one seeing that this is not a real face? look at the eyebrows and the general portion of the eyes.
They are different.
>>
>>19040894
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/21/carthaginians-sacrificed-own-children-study
>>19041275
shut it shill
>>
>>19039964
They do call young boys chickens in the gay community
>>
http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2014-01-23-ancient-carthaginians-really-did-sacrifice-their-children#
>>
>>19040138
>>19040142
I think you're stretching it with transgenderism. It's called duality and dichotomies. Men and women both have masculine and feminine traits and each should balance them to be what they're suppose to be/aligned in the laws of nature. Man can't be emasculated and women should not be masculine. That destroys the natural balance. The natural unity would be broken.
>>
>>19042128
>>19042201
You might want to cite an actual source, because those don't really back up their claims with anything more than bias.

Modern cities have tophet-style children's cemeteries, and they definitely receive only a small amount of burials per year. Their inscriptions are to a new God but the tone is similar. God wills it and the like. There are even cemeteries still around now that accept both children and pets in adjacent areas. Will these cemeteries be seen as the final resting places of sacrifices to El?
>>
>>19042944
Research done by mutiple certified archeologists from archeology departments in multiple universities published in Antiquity, a peer-reviewed archeology journal, isn't a real source according to you? GTFOH
>>
>>19039959
Off-Topic: When I was a kid I'd never seen this god and I had a really strange dream with this, I dreamed that there was a big field full of trees, and at the end of this field there was a church with the shape of this god, and when I was going to enter I woke up ;-;
>>
>>19043109
Those articles don't show anything much more than assumptions. I get that you're really into the idea of the "elite" being child sacrificing pagans to solidify your idea of them being evil, but there isn't much behind it.
>>
>>19043314
> the "elite" being child sacrificing pagans to solidify your idea of them being evil, but there isn't much behind it.
except the mail talking about sacrificing a "chicken" in the backyard while another occasion demonstrate "chicken" is codeword for little kid/boy. the "reanactment" of a childsacrifice in flames (just like it was custom for moloch) at bohemian grove in front of a giant owlstatue, the little detail of clinton being pretty interested in the laura silsby case where she tried to smuggle exactly 33, again THIRTY THREE children out of haiti. the video of podesta abusing a child that definitely is not his telling him to call him father, the mountain of occult symbolism in DC and inside the government in general, that 9/11 was definitely a ritual sacrificing thousands of people at once, the emails with pizza in them while also having a pic around of cronus eating said "pizza" instead of a child like it is usually the case making the connection pretty obvious.

nice try. the "elite" is definitely a bunch of satanic pedo murderers.
>>
>>19043386
Nice assumptions. You're entitled to them.
>>
File: antinous.jpg (329KB, 563x3686px) Image search: [Google]
antinous.jpg
329KB, 563x3686px
>>19043396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgUQWRLKkZs
nothing to see here. just normal behavior towards a kid amiright?

also ignore all the pedosymbolism around alefantis, who is among top 50 powerfull people in DC despite "just being a restaurant owner". ah yeah, forgot he is an rothschild as a guy said together with the info that brook would get a heartattack soon in an effort to clean up behind alefantis a week before he actually got a heartattack.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115510439/#115532326
just another coincidence, am i right?

either you never looked into the occult or the government, or you are a low effort shill.
>>
>>19043386
>Bohemian Grove
Moloch is not, nor has ever been, represented by an owl.
>>
>>19043445
>implying worldcorp
>>
File: owl whitehouse.jpg (57KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
owl whitehouse.jpg
57KB, 400x276px
>>19043447
never claimed it is. its basically a symbol of how they cooperate, luring in the dark waiting for its oblivious prey to then strike from the shadows suddenly while thinking of themselves as wise and knowledgable. the practice of ritual sacrifice through fire is the moloch part.
also in hieroglyphs ( (((they))) like to have references to old egypt, just look at the obelisks for that) an M is depicted as an owl, M like in Moloch. As i said earlier, (((they))) also like to corrupt symbols of other deities, institutions, concepts and basically everything and act as if its their own, and in the same way they try to make different owl deities now associated with moloch
>>
>>19040026
Does this picture make anyone else very uncomfortable, there's something very off about it.
>>
>>19043544
Or "M" for Minerva. I can see nobody will be changing your mind on any of this, though. You're jus soooo certain you're right.
>>
>>19043556
same shit different toilette really. wether they do the sacrifice for moloch or minerva doesnt matter, what matters is the sacrifice. and once again, its about making people associate their deity (like minerva) with their own one (moloch) so that moloch ultimately gains more influence. just like they made the "star of david" a symbol of judaism and of saturn so that then judaism will be associated with saturnworship.
>>
>>19043580
Pretty sure nobody makes human sacrifices to minerva.
>>
>>19043588
and thats how we get back to making people associate minerva with moloch.
>>
File: 1461867724930.jpg (123KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461867724930.jpg
123KB, 717x960px
>>19040065
This just pisses me off, with that list it doesn't matter what colour the necklace(not bracelet btw) you were still gonna sperg that it's code for pooping on babies.
>>
>>19040604
dude, that first video is trippy as fuck, really eyeopening. downloading the podcast right now
>>
>>19040002

It's both, the great horned owl is an allusion to the bull. They also use the horned viper. You're the retard.
>>
>>19040000
Shadilay!
Thread posts: 299
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.