[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I just found the key to Islamic Gnosticism. The exact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

I think I just found the key to Islamic Gnosticism.
The exact translation of the Shahada is not
>"There is no god but Allah"
it's
>"There is no God worthy of worship but Allah"
This suggests that Islam is not necessarily monotheistic, it just says there is only one God to be worshipped. Now is this God our our actual creator? Do you require your right hand to stop what it's doing 5 times a day and pray to you? No. God put us on earth as an extension of his will. Any God that would revel in the worship of mortals could not be powerful enough to create us so it's more likely that Allah is just a demon or "djinn" and of course, Muhammad is his messenger.

Therefore, the true path of the good Muslim is to reject both Muhammad and Allah and spend their lives in jihad against the lies of the Quran and Hadith until he can reconnect with our true creator and the only being worthy of the title of God.

Guys, let's all convert to Islam and become Islamic Gnostics. We can destroy the religion from the inside out.
>>
The ultimate goal of Islamic Gnostics should be to give form to Allah on earth so that we can kill him.

I believe the Kaaba is the key to this. It was originally the temple in Mecca where the merchants worshipped they're desert spirits. One of these djinn came to be known as Allah and not the cube is used as worship of him exclusively.
>>
>>19039790
Why do you want to kill isa or the madhi?
>>
>>19039820
There is no mahdi. Everything Muhammad said was lies.
>>
>>19039841
Muhammad was great. :)
>>
>>19039857
>great liar
>>
>>19039787
Are you stupid? I speak arabic and it literally say's "There is no God, but God."

"lā ʾilāha" = There is no God,
"ʾillā-llāh" = But God
>>
>>19040361
OPs way of translating it is what was taught to me in mosque - 'No God worthy of worship...'
>>
/x has officially gone to shit. We've gone below flat earth levels of retardation and entered into islam. goodbye /x it was nice knowing you.
>>
>>19040373
Then you should leave that mosque. When they start changing the Quran you get groups like isis...
>>
>>19040374
Imo religious paranormal is pretty legit and interesting, since it is some of the oldest myths in the world. Way older than skin walkers and other shit that you would consider to be /x/ material
>>
>>19040398
Oh I don't practice islam anymore. But the way I was taught was slightly fucked.
>>
>>19040412
Just some advice, take a look at Quranism. It will change your views of Islam. http://www.quran-islam.org/
>>
i don't get why this is in /x desu
>>
>>19039790
Allah isn't a djinn. Allah is Al (The) + Ilah (God). The Arab tribes acknowledged Allah as the top God of all their gods. Arabs knew of the God of Abraham (they are descendants of Ishmael after all) but after generations they ascribed daughters to Allah. One of the gods they called the daughter of Allah was Allah, a moon god. When Muhammad became prophet he got rid of the idolatry and continued the prophetic tradition worshipping the one God, while also restoring the Kaaba to its original purpose. Of course retarded evangelicals try to call Allah a moon god and a woman because of the pagan god Allat.
Allah wasn't Muhammads tribal god either. His tribe the quraish tried to assassinate him many times for going against paganism.
>>
>>19040549
>One of the gods they called the daughter of Allah was Allah, a moon god.
Meant Allat, a moon god. I dunno why I'm even talking about Islam on /x/.
>>
>>19039787
the shada (لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله)
actually just literally says there is no god but god and mohammed is the messenger of god
>>
>>19039787
Exit life plz.
>>
>>19041541
Shitskin detected
>>
File: jesus-pizza.jpg (127KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-pizza.jpg
127KB, 500x647px
>>19041558
>Muslim
>calls people shitskin
>>
>>19039787
Nigga if u gonna make assumption please do them in the language they originally come from in this case is Arabic.
>>
>>19041541
Thank you.
Reasoning like OP is why no one takes these studies seriously
>>
>>19040549
Juma
-> Roman goddess Juno, whose symbol is crescent
->> Known as Friyya among Germanic tribes
->>> Her day is Friyyatag, Freitag or Friday

Juma = Moon goddess worship day
Shabbat is Saturn worship and Sunday is Sun worship

How can Abrahamcucks recover from this?
>>
>>19041675
There are white Muslims just so you know.
>>
>>19041690
>white muslim

Trash
>>
>>19039787
Salaam
What is Islam Gnosticism? Is it Sufism?
>>
Bullshit aside from OP, what do you think is the spooky part of Islam?

Christfags like to say the Kaaba is satanic is saturn worship for whatever reason.
>>
Well, look up the Satanic verses (not the Rushdie book). Satan "tricks" Mohammed into proclaiming that three pre Islamic goddesses are also to be praised alongside Allah. This confirms that Allah isn't the only one and there are several other gods besides Allah. Allah is just another tyranical god, probably Yahweh on steroids.
>>
>>19039787
>Do you require your right hand to stop what it's doing 5 times a day and pray to you? No. God put us on earth as an extension of his will.

You have it backwards. At what point during the day - and for how long - do you say to your hand, "OK, I no longer will control you, you no longer work for the benefit of the entire body. Go follow your own will?"

If you accept that we are an extension of God's will, then at no point should we NOT be praying to God, working for God, serving God. In this situation, it seems God only asking for five times a day is incredibly magnanimous.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.