[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/potions/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Let's talk about potions, nothing illegal, no "bleach x mio x 7up" bullshit, I'm talking the juice for the soul. Give usyour favorite potions, recipes and their effects, any information you have of potions.

For a basic cleansing potion, take a glass and fill it with 2/3rd tonic water, 1/3rd apple cider vinegar, a spoon of chopped ginger, and a pinch of chili powder. It will burn going down, but it will cleanse your body from your heart to your brain and it will essentially reset your train of thought.
>>
Last night I drank ten pints of Guinness, three bottles of eggnog and a gallon of red wine. This morning I shat a perfect rolled up German flag.
>>
>>19039812

That combo makes me puke the floblettes if anything, I feel fresh when I did nonetheless
>>
i drank some turmeric and lime kombucha today

does that count?
>>
File: space wizard.jpg (45KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
space wizard.jpg
45KB, 900x484px
>>19039785

Fermented honey, steeped w/ wormwood, hawaiian baby woodrose, rhubarb, and lemongrass

>Make Firewater.
>Process through double boiler filled /w mashed kiwis
>24 tube copper condenser
>Steep in above herb mix and a teensy dash or so of fresh honey for 'bout eight days
>Strain
>?????
>Grofit
>>
>>19040181

2/3rds of that sounds plausable, I dig it
>>
>>19039785
When you say cleanse, do you mean diarrhea?
>>
>>19040783

So Apple cider vinegar clears your digestive system a bit, ginger and chili powder really get your sinuses, and everything all together shoots a large gust feeling through your veins to your head that makes you sort of reset wide awake and full of energy, but not energy to run a mile, but rather energy to live.
>>
>>19040181
Honey can never ferment you cunt.
>>
>>19041551
It can ferment if you add moisture to it, nerd
>>
Vinegar and cloves. Just fucking clove that shit into oblivion, make it by volume 70-30 Cloves cider vinegar.

It like clears the body of something
>>
>>19041555
This.
That is how mead was discovered
>>
>>19039785
I take it you consecrate the potion?
>>
6tbs ground coffee
1tbs cocoa powder
2 dashes ground cinnamon
1 pinch cayenne pepper
Brew with 6 cups water
Sweeten with brown sugar
>>
>>19041833
And just because my reply was the 13th I'll point out that cayenne pepper in coffee is a great way to increase tolerance of spicy flavors. Without fat or protein to carry the spice it really doesn't linger on the palate, so you get that kick without the discomfort of lingering heat. Be careful with the ratios, a little bit of cayenne goes a long way.
>>
>>19041833
>>19041844

This sounds really interesting, I might give this a try

>>19041561

It sounds like you'd get some vivid dreams out of it as well
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.