[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kabbalah now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: TreeOfLife10UniversalSymbol.jpg (378KB, 836x1095px) Image search: [Google]
TreeOfLife10UniversalSymbol.jpg
378KB, 836x1095px
Recently i revealed my power level to a close friend, and to my surprise she had no trouble accepting this red pill (or did she). She was receptive to the fact the we have been heavily conditioned to certain facts, symbols, and people. A few weeks later i begin opening up more and asking questions since she seemed to be on the same quest as i was. She hates globalization, mass immigration, debt based financing, and mass media disinformation. I thought i was in safe company. Then one night She sent an odd msg to me about Luciferianism, i was a little weirded out but just thought she was trying to put together more pieces of the puzzle. I gently started prodding about her knowledge on the JQ, and dropped the phrase "synagogue of satan" as a joke, and she replied with "seems like Lucifer is the great liberator and bringer of light". At this point my blood ran cold. She tells me that she has been studying the kabbalah (something i haven't even started on yet), and said that the knights Templar - Freemasons and illuminate are all cool homies with the kabbalah. Guys, what is going on? How much do you know about the kabbalah as it seems to be woven deeply into the fabric of this puzzle.

>have i found a low level initiate
>do i keep pumping for information
>how do i proceed
>what is the kabbalah and its role
>>
>>19039781
The study of the kabbalah is pretty much fundamental in Western esotericism. The tree of life is an ancient symbol that has roots in many ancient cultures all over thr world.
>>
https://youtu.be/BN2qiU8qXPk
people like that tend not to be redpilled on the JQ. I would give that video a listen or this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD9swv4lgaY
>>
>>19039781
>start reading and utilising kabbalah principles a few months ago
>feels wrong
>feels like I'm being watched
>literally opens a portal to demons

Satan got her now
>>
>>19039797
No, she seems to be on board with the J. What I'm disturbed about is how much we go on and on about Moloch, Baal, Illuminate, the talmud, but i never see anyone discuss the kabbalah. i wanted to know why.
>>
They knights templar are just the progeny of the assasins, the hashinsho.
Then when people got tired of their asses and disbanded them, they dispersed all over the world creating a multitude of new cults that revolve around power and a potpurri of occult rites. Which can range from the worship of Baphomet, satan or Lucifer and the lesser known cults that dabble into eastern, Hindu or Asian mysticism. The fact remains that they simply seek riches power and control as always. Some have even penetrated into the vatican and government positions across the world.
>>
>>19039811
My natural reaction as well. Do you have any links you can pass on since you've peered down this rabbit hole?
>>
>>19039814
It's not evil. It's opposite is the Qlipthoth, Tree of Death.
>>
>>19039817
So is kabbalah some what largely responsible for the fall of the west? The symbolism is so heavily steeped everywhere i look.
>>
>>19039833
Read Israel Regardie's books on the Kabbalah. Ophiel has a book on it too. I recommend Ophiel's Art and Practice of the Occult for an intro to the Tree of Life and occult in general.
>>
>>19039835
Thats what she says, but when she says things like Lucifer is the light bringer. I cant get behind that. The kabbalah question is just too big for me to follow at this point, and need help.
>>
forgive my ignorance but what does "JQ" stand for?
>>
>>19039811
>>19039833
>>19039888

These digits are freaking me out
>>
>>19039853
let's put it this way. When you are rich and you have everything, obviously your greed propelled you far enough to keep going until there is nothing for anybody left, right? same ideals in big business, the media, entertainment. Someone always wants to own it all.

Same concept here. We have large masses of overly wealthy influential people with insatiable desires that want, and want and want more of all vices, pleasures, properties and good things.
So they all head in different directions and prostrate themselves before whichever imposing figure gives them power and the promise of paradise. They stake their whole life on selfishness. It is not one group, it is an amalgam of many separate cults. They prey on the gullible, under the cloak of illusion and disbelief.
Just take care of yourself. There is no fixing this yet, use whatever you can to survive, wait, hope and pray.
>>
>>19039833
Nope, I deleted everything.

When the kabbalah utilizes "angels", it's time to start asking questions. It's demonic.

It's a rabbit whole one must see and get out of themselves.
>>
>>19039941
You're talking about the archangels? In most cases I have just seen them used as representations of the elemental forces.
>>
>>19039954
I think metatron is satan tbqh
>>
>>19039924
The past few years have been an absolute roller coaster of red pill hell. I didn't want the final pill to be that Satan or Lucifer is the good guy. The more i search the more muddled and interwoven everything gets. At some point i have to pull the plug, pick a side and fight.
>>
I've been studying kaballah for about a year, very much a beginner. The whole lucifer thing is unrelated to kabblah, it started as a form of jewish mysticism but has been heavily used by western occultists too. It's really interesting stuff, but you'll go crazy if you get too into it, keep it at arms length.

FYI the tarot is a great intro to kaballah, The symbolism essentially functions as flash cards for the tree of life.
>>
>>19039781
Check this forum out. It's not exclusively on the kaballah but the origins of Judaism have been discussed before. It's an interesting site with a wealth of information.

http://www.nrgiseternal.com
>>
File: 1489931925374.png (148KB, 1230x891px) Image search: [Google]
1489931925374.png
148KB, 1230x891px
>>19039781
I'm going to throw you something. You may disagree with parts. I don't care.

OP, you have been focusing on the metaphysical. You have learned of the "wide" ways of thinking. The meta concepts are fascinating and obviously provide a lot of insight on the rest of things, but they are mostly non-functional other than in personal Work.

This friend of yours has focused on the opposite. The other side of things, the physical. The functional. These things are directly interwoven with daily happenings, rather than a map of how the daily happenings occur. It's nearly impossible to compare the two, but they go hand in hand.

Quickly,
>You seem to still have judgements of things, as does your friend
>These judgements are not reflective of the whole picture. Hot and Cold are not the focus when you're talking broadly about Temperature. Hot and Cold are not bad or good, worse or better than each other
>All the Templar/Masons/Synagogues of X are extras. They are pointers to the puzzle, and do not contain answers themselves. Everything you can learn is in nature as well;lacking judgement and only purpose. Don't get carried away with organizations.

>Have I found an initiate
This is irrelevant.

>Do I keep pumping for info
Cooperate and share info to grow both of yourselves personally in your Work. This is an amazing opportunity for you.

>Kabbalah
Ties of shapes numbers, nature, consciousness, and reality. Interesting stuff. An extremely basic way to compare would be divination (not at all a good contrast, but there's your intro).

Remember, you reap what you sow.
>>
dont keep foolish companions.

dont seek along a road that cannot be seen.

if it is the truth you seek, if your hands are your own and you put them to good works,

then there is no demon you need fear.
>>
>>19040239
Remember, Kabbalah is based in reality. Our consciousness is also based in reality. They are surprisingly similar. Angels and Demons are a primitive way to explain the unpleasant temperaments that reside in our head, and the things that cause them.

It is not cooperation with demonic forces, but cooperation with natural forces in order to slay our own inner demons and become better people. As long as you don't use the occult to get into the silver trade.

Suffering isn't necessary.
>>
>>19040289
>Silver Trade

Oh come on, more cryptic stuff, why are you people so secretive.
>>
>>19040289
Hey question, what would happen if one used practical magic to achieve material success?

I know Crowley for example stated that one shouldn't achieve wealth through magic and its practice. The then point where when a friend and peer of his needed money, Crowley would not give him any of his own, as that would be gained from their organization. He got around this by asking a non magic practicer to give the friend money
>>
>>19040315
Does this really require explanation? Silver trade obviously means earning material wealth
>>
>>19040300

yes. if you're living in a world that seems real then get out while you can.
>>
>>19040300
Who are you? When you look in the mirror, who is that? Where is the voice that is reading this post? Your head? This board has people that like to question weird things.

>>19040315
True cryptids go right over people's heads. Everyone is busy latching onto non-existent threads. I tried to be as blunt as I could, though. Literally, don't try to use these things for personal gain is what I mean. Historically, bad things happen to people doing well in silver trade. What secret did you think I was hiding?

>>19040337
You are a ball, poised upon a plateau of a hill. Your ball can only go one direction: rolling down the hill. Through some magic, the ball levitates to a higher plateau. The ball enjoys the lavish view, only to realize there is only one direction to go. The ball wasted time, energy, and for the sake of my allegory, possibly the wellbeing of other balls who were not involved in the first place.

Practical methods are strong when harnessed by the ego. The will of the ego can become strong enough to magnetize nearly anything it wants. -- The ego is the lampshade to a light bulb, though.

You can put in effort to climb the hill only to have to roll back down eventually. Or, put in personal effort to your own personal growth and Work and understand the purpose of success itself.

It's up to you to decide if the point the ball rolls to is a goal or a trap, though. There is a choice in direction. Do not infringe on other's wills if you choose to climb higher. Some people, like Crowley, are happy on the plateau they reside on and choose not to budge.

Everything you do affects your ball, though. Whether you know it or not. Master it or forget it, though perhaps consider the concept of: karma, sin, as above so below, you reap what you sow. Good tools of a religion to create a controlled populace, or a reflection of the higher laws? Who fuckin knows.
>>
>>19040190
It's hard eh?
Just gotta pick our own paradise and run with it.
Or not. I wanted to touch the void and disappear.
But sometimes, someone is looking out for you.
Let's just hope it finds you and you have what it takes to repay them.
>>
>>19040438

i've been in a few threads with you today, and i like your voice.

may i presume to ask about the contract you made?
>>
>>19039941
i still think terms like demonic and satan keep normal people from digging or using magick. Your bible even shows magick and forbids its use, but some still don't believe. And as another anon said, tree of life goes way back in occultism.
>>
>>19040389
I personally believe that the tools of religion were originally purposed for the reflection of the higher laws. For everything must parallel. I think, "the elite", took these things and changed it to suite their needs.

This is my personal opinion on the matter. It's why I feel it's important to develop a sort of discernment between what seems true and what isn't.

Knowing how to separate the poison that is mixed in with the cure is key.
>>
>>19040483
I would rather not.
Nobody believes me and I don't really mind it.
Tbh I don't know why I am still on /x/. It's like something draws me here. Maybe a morbid curiosity.
>>
>>19040190
I have actually come to the conclusion that lucifer is the good guy, god and satan are the same guy keeping us here, earth is hell, true god created our spirit, bible god created our soul, and therefore our spirit connects us to true God and this pisses off satan/bible god because we are made in the true gods image, unlike satan/false god we can ascend to true god level thru gnosis. Lucifer the snake is the OT redpiller, that's why his name everntually became synonymous with satan, to further hinder people from the truth. HOW'S THAT FOR FURTHER CONFUSION??
>>
>>19040512
Consider that reality could be composed of the entirety of every consciousness. The higher laws may be an incarnation of the period or physical time, a reflection of the state of the world, or something with a higher force with a large part in determining the laws. They are based on something, though. You're close with the idea of parallelism.

Splitting the two sides is first done through discussion, and then through action. Understand the poison and the cure is a harsh way to think. The poison is the key, the cure is solving the puzzle.

Not everything is run by 'the elite', 'X race', or 'those people'. Some things just are the way they are. Question why things are, not who made them so.
>>
>>19040545
Lucifer is the desire to bring order into chaos. Eternal order is quite a terrible concept, as is Eternal anything. Everything changes.

God is the one to split up the Eternal and create individuality through The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit so that you may discover and know His greatness.
>>
>>19039781
>keep pumping for information
if you know what i mean
>>
>>19039908
The Jewish Question
>>
>>19039781
Judaism and goy friendly Kabbalich study and practice has been interwoven into Western magical practice for ever and ever, or at least it seems that way. You can't get anywhere in the occult world without delving into the realm of Jewish magic and mysticism, it is everywhere.

The Gnostics had a different opinion on Satan, and Lucifer. Lucifer has had somewhat of a makeover in the last couple of decades, but if you ever read the Book of Enoch or other stories of "fallen" beings, or even Prometheus you will see that "Lucifer" type characters basically screw over both humanity and the gods, sometimes for evil, sometimes for other purposes.
>>
>>19039781
The name Lucifer is the latin translation of the hebrew "Heylel" literally meaning bringer of dawn, shining one, light bearer, or morning star.
Lux/luc- meaning light, Fer- meaning to carry, to bear.

So that's probably why she's saying that.

Or, you know, she could be some kind of secret satanist.
>>
>>19039781
>revealed my power level
Lelel
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.