[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when was the last time you experienced synchronicity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0839.jpg (26KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
26KB, 220x330px
when was the last time you experienced synchronicity?
>>
For some reason a few years ago anything related to the topic was deleted by mods pretty fast. Been away from X for a while, maybe we can do this al again.

Does anyone else remembers VOX?
>>
>>19038903
now.
>>
Every day, I feel like my computer is bugged and there are public streams from cameras in my house, I don't know how else people would know what I do when I'm alone, worse, it seems even my whole family is in on the prank and they constantly reference things from my life.
>>
>>19039101
that's mental illness
>>
Every fucking day.
>>
Who the fuck is that man, what does he have to do with Aurora and why did I get a message regarding the two through my handicapped coworker. I need answers. This is not funny.
>>
>>19038903
last night. Not just seeing numbers, but also physical actions matching up with phenomena. So well in fact, I sometimes ponder if I was the cause.
>>
>>19038903

when I came on your gay dads face while he was licking my tip
>>
>>19039156
Aurora? What do you know about Aurora?
>>
>>19039336
>05/21/17(Sun)16:16:26
Just posted in a thread saying I'm going to start noticing 4:26 synchronicities. I'm not saying anything about Aurora until I get some answers.
>>
>>19039350
Behold! I am Aurora. No, seriously, I am.
>>
last time i dropped acid
>>
>>19039358
Prove it. Have you been trying to make yourself known to me?
>>
>>19039366
I can't prove it. God took away my powers.
>>
http://komonews.com/news/erics-heroes/erics-heroes-king-felix-and-one-brave-little-girl
>>
>>19039380
K bye.
>>
>>19039386
Whatevs. I know who I am.
>>
That fucking "soulmates" thread. Who fucking knew someone with my name is looking for a girl with the same first letter as my succubusnamerepeater.
Every fucking day I hear that shit. It was fun three years ago, today it's just fucking annoying.
>>
>>19039431
This is the wrong message. I am now dutifully aware she may very well peruse these boards, and if that's the case I desire nothing more than to see her.
But for fucks sake when she's a ghost still I don't need to be remided of her every 3 hours
>>
>>19039117
It's just a prank, bro.
>>
File: 81ZbmV+M8ZL.jpg (425KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
81ZbmV+M8ZL.jpg
425KB, 2560x1920px
>>19038903
Buy a copy of the I Ching.
>>
>>19039156
The picture is Dr. Carl Jung, the coiner of the term synchronicity.
>>
I experienced it enough to have gotten sent to jail and be hospitalized for months I'm now on a slew of antipsychotics
>>
>>19039386
>>19039403
Samefag?
>>
>>19039156

OP here. Carl Jung wrote extensively on alchemy and was the first to rediscover 'the aurora consurgens' a medieval alchemical text.

I'm writing a paper on the aurora right now so you could say I'm having synchronicity. Haha amazing
>>
>>19039734
Aurora guy here. This is an answer I was looking for. I feel like my mind is exploding into a million pieces. What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>19038903
All the fucking time.
>>
Had a dream about midgets. Next day walk in my my Dad watching Time Bandits. Later in the day, walk in on him watching Man With the Golden Gun.
>>
>>19039734
OP who are you. If you are doing what I think you are doing I need to speak to you.
>>
>>19038903
Like yesterday? Seems to happen almost every day
>>
>>19040179

I'm just a graduate student. Who are you and what is your measage?
>>
It happens quite a lot, specially thinking about talking to a friend and then him/her starting a conversation on facebook or something.
>>
>>19040205
yo im a graduate student too also interested in Jung's writings
>>
>>19039951

They the nature of synchronicity. The entire universe is a chain of links. Is it really so surprising?
>>
>>19040257

In psychology? I'm in religious studies so I read a lot of Eliade's work on alchemy too
>>
>>19040281
The universe is giving me the signs I've been told to look out for. I see the signs. I am filled with excitement because I feel like my purpose is to follow where they lead!
>>
>>19040205
>>19040257
I like the synchronicity concept, and Jung's work is resurgent now that Jordan Peterson videos get a lot of hits, but Lacan is important to understanding what is happening right now as well.
The sooner you get into Écrits, the better.
Don't be intimidated by his reputation, that's just a screen to throw the normalfags off his trail.
>>
File: elisalam11.png (470KB, 1112x717px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam11.png
470KB, 1112x717px
>>19040205
>I'm just a graduate student. Who are you and what is your measage?

"Synchronicity" is called "Moirai" in theology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8lhNNk9So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03j-wkqO0l0
>>
>>19038903
I was looking at this guys wiki page late last night and synchronicity at around when you posted this. What in the absolute fuck lad.
>>
>>19038903
Every day, 5-15 times / day.
>>
2 nights ago, gf and I both dreamed about our landlord.
>>
File: 0014.jpg (29KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
0014.jpg
29KB, 500x333px
>>19038903
When I posted this picture.
>>
>>19038903
every day I experience it but then again I am diagnosed schizophrenic
>>
>>19040283
nah I'm in the sciences

>>19040653
read some Lacan, will look into Ecrits thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>19044146
>>19044150
Nice did this just happen naturally or did you guys conspire to make it happen
>>
This past week I've been at my parents' house helping them clean out the attic for a yard sale. I found a box of my old toys and inside was my old Viewmaster and in it was a disc of The Dominican Republic. Part of the reason I'm taking part in the yard sale is to raise some money for a mission trip to the DR in June.

I bring the Viewmaster to my mom and say "look my old Viewmaster." She was watching Modern Family on ABC and at the very moment I enter the room, one if the characters enters the scene with the exact same Viewmaster I have.

Probably coincidence but it was weird. Not spooky though. Just a huge coincidence that, one, the first time in a decade I go into the attic at my parents' house is prepping for a trip to the Dominican Republic. First time in 14 years I pick up my Viewmaster and it has a disc of the Dominican Republic. I go to show my mom and at precisely that moment, on TV, is my exact viewmaster.

Pretty /x/
>>
I don't know if this is synchronicity
>I was closing down store with coworkers
>One starts talking about how its haunted in here
>sort of listen here and there
>don't believe it because I haven't experienced anything
>later on hear the alarm censors go off upstairs although no one was there
>later on go upstairs to clock out
>we all hear the walkie get staticky as if someone was trying to talk.
>it shuts off and the phone rings
>no one wants to answer
>walkie goes off again
>particular manager closing today was the one that completely believes the store is haunted and gets scared very easily.
This all happens today and I just got home, I still don't believe it's haunted though
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.