[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: wallpaper.jpg (500KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.jpg
500KB, 1920x1080px
Ok, so i've had paranormal experiences, but they've stopped maybe 5 years ago. I've always had a keen interest in ghosts, demons, shadow people, anything supernatural. Question is, is there any way for me to "open myself up" to them or somehow allow me to be more perceptive towards these things? I really want to experience it more...
>>
Pray to the devil
>>
>>19038893

>I really want to experience it more...

You really don't
>>
>>19038898
>>19038902
Is the problem me being christian? is that why nothing happens anymore?
>>
>>19038908
1: Smoke weed and do shrooms
2: Watch a lot of YTP. Specifically, King of the Hill and Spongebill YTPs and disney ones.
3:???
4:Profit!!
>>
>>19038908
Actually that is part of it.
Your belief will protect you from manifestations, demon sightings and ghosts. Particularly because he and his angels ward off demons. Although you are still open to personal attack by the unseen in the form of mental disorders and physical diseases, bad luck, accidents and sometimes death. But that is part of the ordeal allowed by god, given to Belial and his legions, to bring about strife and ordeals.

You are still open to some things. for example, find an abandoned building, preferably a hospital or a place with much death and walk into a dark point of it all alone. Then sit down and wait for shit to happen. This might be a result of testing your belief and the apparent attempt at contacting the dead. Which is a no-no for you.
>>
>>19038944
i have also heard that if you dwell on this subject long enough or have it on your mind then you'll begin to see or feel manifestations, is that actually true or just BS?
>>
>>19038893
Try lucid dreaming it will get you the closest to paranormal experiences, if you can't accomplish one then try staying awake for 2-3 full days and you'll start hallucinating, good luck with the paranormallity my friend...
>>
>>19038893
Seriously, smoke a big bowl of purple kush.
>>
>>19038971
I've tried and failed, idk why but i just cant do it albeit i didnt try very hard
>>
>>19038893
meditate with your awareness in the 6th energy center, the eye. Just be aware between the eye brows and meditate. Don't think, don't imagine, don't move. Just be aware. If you see yourself slipping away due to a random thought, sight, or simple loss of focus, refocus. When something happens, don't react or it will be lost.

Doing this everyday for a hour. It'll get stronger, and so will other things...

Bust as previous poster has said, if you truly are Christian, you may be protected from those evil things and the thing you see may never really do harm to you. At least it's been that way for me.

Although, if you sin deliberately, they will allow them to mess with you and your progress in meditation will go backwards. Just be good as a person in christ should be and in due time, you'll feel the presence of the third eye everyday without effort. I know that's the case for me. I'm thinking of working on the heart center soon.

This isn't a game too. I have felt like something was going to go into me after a night of sin while in deep meditation, but it felt like it never took hold. I am still normal and my sinful desires are still the same, but I'm sure if I had no faith in Christ, I would have changed because it felt physical. Hard to really put into words.

You will get all sorts of phenomena and experiences if you take meditation seriously, but it's best to not make a big deal about them. And keep it to yourself, personal experience has shown me that people WILL think there is something wrong with you, and by association, you will cause them to error against you which means part of the debt of their error is shared with you.
>>
>>19039035
Also, don't do drugs. It has trade offs and diminishing returns. Furthermore, it tends to put people in an auto-suggestible state of mind. If you have no experience against such things, you will come to an "enlightenment" which is more of a partial truth. You will believe it because of the auto-suggestion that things like pot does to a person's mind, and from thence forth, you will commit error unless you identify and put it down.
>>
>>19039048
Also, an alternative way is simply to remove ALL sin in your life. That includes things people tend to not consider sin, like electricity use that isn't necessary, any activity that causes any type of pollution, declining those less fortunate, etc. If you step on an ant and ponder about it, simply don't do it next time. Listen to things other tell you about yourself and diligently use your God given memory to see if you may have been doing those things and change them, even if they're the cause for said things.

Try to be the angel you were meant to be and you'll get supernatural things occurring too.

Before I ever started meditating, I had a small window of simply reading the bible, doing good, and the only sin I may have had was the ones in my heart where I would allow someone else's sin to upset me. Regardless, I'd get dreams where I was dispelling demons, traveling through time, etc., One time, at church, I even had an experience where I felt high and couldn't find my words. It was a group activity thing about God. First time ever in my life something like that happened. And if your gut feeling tells you something is wrong, listen to it, don't let the cat's curiosity kill you.
>>
>>19038978
DUDE
>>
>>19039035
>>19039048
>>19039104
Thank you, screencapped for future reference but thank you
>>
>>19038908
My life is similarly bereft of paranormal experiences, and I don't believe in any christ related faggotry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.