[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The large hadron collider at CERN conspiracies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 13

So i heard some wild conspiracy theories about the LHC e.g, it causes what we know as mandela effect, it is a portal to summon the draco reptillians, it made Donald Trump win the election etc.

I admit suck i at physics, so can someone please redpill me on what the LHC really is, and for what real purposes does it exist for?
>>
>>19038111
It's an OP defaggotizer.
>>
>>19038115
Shill confirmed
>>
>>19038111
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's biggest and most powerful particle accelerator. It was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). It is a giant circular tunnel built underground. The tunnel is 17 miles (27 kilometers) long, and between 50 and 175 meters below the ground.

It's also not the first one.
>>
It's like a particle echo chamber to allow the suspension and search for specific particles. It also functions as a way to manipulate known particles and observe their functions.

Quantum particles function similarly to probability. Probability can be manipulated with the right methods, but shifting weight on one side has reactions on the other. Feel me?

It is not used for any theories you see on Facebook or other circles. It has an extremely basic function. The flaw many of us hold is to over-complicate something simple into REEE THE ILLUMINATES ARE TOYING WITH REALITY BY SUMMONING ALIENS.

Whatever happens will happen. What will happen can be manipulated, and the act of trying to change what will happen is part of whatever happens. It is a natural step, so to say.

You claim you don't understand physics. You likely have no business worrying about it. Any answers you need won't come from conspiracy tards or from some advanced science you don't understand. Stop trying to get redpilled and go figure some shit out yourself. It's entirely possible (and only a little bit harder than separating truth from conspiracy/racewar nonsense).
>>
>>19038134
The staff made a video of a troll sacrifice, in front of a Hindu statue(?). Then the story about the guy who made the video ending up dead, except we don't even know who that is, or if they are actually dead. Kek. Cointelpro(pro).
>>
>>19038134
Ok but what does it mean with particle acceleration?..
>>
>>19038142
Because colliders can give evidence of the structure of the subatomic world, accelerators were commonly referred to as atom smashers in the 20th century.[5] Despite the fact that most accelerators (but not ion facilities) actually propel subatomic particles, the term persists in popular usage when referring to particle accelerators in general.[6][7][8]
>>
>>19038139
Ok got it, thanks for the explanation Mr. CIA agent!
>>
>>19038153
They are for studying the way natter behaves under certain conditions. The idea that they are changing time, is patently ridiculous.
>>
>>19038162
But I think the scientists at CERN, love to screw with people who actually buy this crap.
>>
>>19038115
>>19038139
>>19038162
Okay this is the proof, that something dosen't want to be discussed..
>>
File: gothard tunnel.jpg (316KB, 1922x1076px)
gothard tunnel.jpg
316KB, 1922x1076px
if there's nothing supernatural then explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
>>
>>19038178

These aren't even shill, just people either joking or giving their logical opinions. Go to /pol/ and study the threads with real shills.
>>
>>19038154
Does the CIA's hobby have a direct impact on you?

If you woke up and it was this morning again, what would be different? Same memory, same actions, what would change?

Whatever happens will happen. So don't go digging into the CIA files.
>>
>>19038178
read
>>19038197

>A shill trying to hide the secrets of the shadow government from you
>A reasonable person who is aware that the shadow government's policies literally do not affect them, and worrying about it will have no benefit to their life

pick 1, faggot
>>
>>19038197
>If you woke up and it was this morning again, what would be different? Same memory, same actions, what would change?

What did he mean with these?
>>
>>19038186
Yeah, that's some weird shit. But it's the basis for almost all of these theories. An opening performance that was weird, by any standards.
>>
>>19038111
I agree OP, Steins;Gate is pretty good.
>>
File: 0034.jpg (6KB, 320x180px)
0034.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
It's most bizarre goal is to download all of humanities memories. Like, all of it. Humans store memory in 3 places. One of these places is where all it is stored collectively and CERN seek to access that.
>>
>>19038214
It's a reference to the local stories about that section of mountain. That spot, specifically. It was about historical reference, and being artsy fartsy. The owners didn't sit down and plan out a weird performance, they just allowed it.
>>
>>19038208
I know that they are not working against me, but maybe they don't want some information to be discussed on a social media, with millions of viewers DUH?
>>
>>19038213
Hypothetical for you.
>Your deep delves into shadowy 4chan conspiracies reveal you were right: Pleiades Reptillian Arachno-demigods are about to blow up Earth! And it's [Shadow Gov.]'s fault!
>You learn that [Shadow Gov] is about to summon these aliens and blow up Earth
>You realize you are a spec of sand in the Sahara
>There's nothing you can do, this was the only outcome
>You wasted precious time of your life wasting away in conspiracy circlejerks instead of making a difference
>>
>>19038214
>satanic symbols all over the place
>the literal goddess of destruction as a statue at their entrance
>it's just weird stuff
>you wouldn't understand because you don't know science

I mean, how much more evidence you would need, an interview with the people inside telling you they're fucking with the planet and reality itself without your consent? but then they laugh about it because it sounds ridiculous, so everyone discredits their claims automatically.
>>
There is real, corrupt shit going on. But it's going on, in the most powerful countries. Not at CERN. They tried to build that in the US. The Bass family. Got squashed.
>>
>>19038186
That's modern dance, and aside from being in switzerland, it's unrelated to CERN.
>>
>>19038197
Seriously how do i get recruited? I always wanted to work with you guys!
>>
>>19038227
This is actually truth. The funny part is, all of humanities memories are all ready downloaded and were there before the invention of CERN. CERN is irrelevant and only serves the purpose of making a 'link'. A link that is all ready in existence.

>>19038232
We're not in the middle ages, friend. There is no 'they' that does not want to discuss information. There are millions of viewers who have extremely limited interests, and so the vast majority do not discuss it on social media. That's why we're here, on /x/, the special snowflake where people come to discuss stupid shit. Worrying about CERN is as superficial and worrying about the latest celebrity drama.

Stop trying to involve yourself in it. Focus on improving yourself and your own life, not others. You are heavily concerned with what is happening on the exterior and what 'they' are doing. I'll take the first step for you again: "There is no 'they'". Only you. What are you?
>>
>>19038111
It's a particle accelerator. It uses electromagnetic force to accelerate protons to nearly the speed of light before smashing them into one another. When they collide, they break apart into many smaller subatomic particles. The LHC uses sensors to record the particles that emerge from the crash, and uses this data to test physics models. There's really nothing paranormal that could be related to it imo.
>>
>>19038263
Hi, welcome to the annual CIA Recruit Rush. In order to thin the numbers, your first objective is to travel to a close-by major city and become a bum. Shout wisdom at people from the street corner while you stand in ragged clothes and you will be picked up shortly.
>>
>>19038283
I almost forgot - don't forget to write the last 4 digits of your Recruit ID (Your post number) visibly on the front of your body, and stop listening to strangers on 4chan.
>>
File: 32.jpg (62KB, 952x684px)
32.jpg
62KB, 952x684px
>>19038111
since im lazy to read 30 replies i will just leave a comment with the truth and then leave

cern was never for finding the beggining of life or whatever they want you to believe, this is all a joke
you actually think the elite doesnt know whats going on and wants to find out with these stupid methods?
this system will use power that our souls have in order to do some kind of work with it
personally i think summoning some entities or an army OR using this to do something similar we do here with atomic bomb, but with "atom" of "soul" that is infinite times stronger and i really dont have more information on how and why they will use this energy
>>
>>19038581
and how did you get this info?

how is that nobody fucking has spilled the beans? it's a massive project, someone had to be fired or something at some point and be willing to reveal the truth.
>>
>>19038227
Basically this.

It's like the quantum physics analogy to the NSA routinely putting on 24/7 surveillance on as many people, about as many details as they physically can.

It's not really for security purposes. More like... market prediction? Anyways, the workers don't know why they're doing it they're simply directed to, because their place in the market directs them to.
>>
>>19038605
https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tech/1358274/jaw-dropping-photos-taken-above-cerns-large-hadron-collider-lead-to-wild-new-conspiracy-theories-and-prove-portals-are-opening/amp/
>>
>>19038111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
>>19038650
Yeah I saw this photos when they were released, and being a portal or not, doesn't say anything about making some atomic bomb made out of souls... that sounds more like the plot to full metal alchemist when they had to sacrifice the blood of a town full of humans to make the philosopher stone or whatever.
>>
>>19038657
Ok, how is that song related to this topics?
>>
>>19038657
this guy knows
>>
>>19038605
its like telling me that nasa is a big project, why nobody spilled the beans?
because they have a contract bro
most of them are in the elite anyways
scientists they take from here and there they threaten them, there are so many cases/examples like this
its not something hard to do for them
>>
somebody post that video of the dudes in the robes stabbing that naked chick outside CERN HQ
>>
>>19038675
DUDE yes exactly what i thought!
its not only in FMA iv seen this in many movies/games/places

and also cities that get covered in pentagrams etc
its crazy what they do and how well they hide this stuff
>>
>>19038707
What does he know??
>>
>>19038111
Creates portals to the archon sub-reality
>>
>>19038733
lurk moar
>>
>>19038657
Goodnight sweet prince.
>>
>>19038186
That image has nothing to do with CERN. Research more.
>>
It smashes stable particles (ie: hydrogen atoms) together to break them into their constituent parts. These subatomic particles don't really last long enough for us to observe them directly, but we have smashed enough and done enough theoretical math to say that when a certain amount of energy hits the detector plates it means it was x subatomic particle. So whenever you hear that they 'found' some particular particle, it's actually that they detected a charge that equates to the hypothesized mass of that particular hypothetical particle.

Smashing shit together doesn't change the universe, just lets us break big pieces into smaller pieces. So no Mandela.

It's a bunch of magnets in a circular tube, it only leads to itself. So no portals to reptilians.

Hillary thought she was a shoe in so didn't campaign hard enough in the states that Trump won. So it likely didn't impact the American election from Europe.

Best I got for you at the moment OP. Good luck with the search for knowledge.
>>
>>19038675
i dont think they will use this like an atomic bomb or whatever, this would blast the whole galaxy off

they do not rule this place completely do do this kind of disasters, earth is protected by other beings of god that work under universal laws and order, otherwise we would all be dead and gone already

why do you guys thnk they dont just kill everybody?
it is because there are laws in the universe and one of god's laws is free will, therfore they can only make man destroy himself on his own will, by giving bad example in everything
(turning all polarities upside down)
they cant touch us otherwise
they are close to that tho
soon their big leader will show up and that means the earth is ready for the biggest deception
>>
>>19038178
>people give actual answers
>OMFG SHILL!?!@?!?!1

Ok ... how about this OP ... the LHC propels subatomic particles at super high speeds to study the properties of matter and see if they can find out new stuff about it ... wait, no, that's wrong ... here, let me put on my tutu ... speeding up subatomic particles actually changes us into a different timeline every time they do it, and opens up a wormhole so the Draco Reptilians can contact us. I know this because I was there. You just have to trust me on this. That'll be 40$.

>>19038227
Do you have a scientific way this can work? Because perhaps the magnetosphere of the Earth and the fact that the Schumann resonant cavity between the Earth and the atmosphere resonates at the same frequency as the alpha waves common in human brains and all organic life with a brain could conceivably mean that there is a "Noosphere" as Teilhard Chardin suggests, or what Jung would call the collective unconscious ... also what Gurdjieff refers to as thoughtforms/"tapes" made by initiates projected into the Earth's atmosphere for later people to tap into ... however, I regret to inform you ... that speeding up subatomic particles seems to have no relation to this.

ITT: the blind leading the blind. People who believe their cult websites and have no understanding of science. There are many interesting ways in which science can tie into "occult" beliefs (for instance, the paragraph I just wrote) but firing up subatomic particles isn't one of them.

One of you try to explain, with any scientific knowledge whatsoever, what could be so scary about speeding up subatomic particles. The OP even admits he sucks at physics.

>m-muh shill!!!!
Sorry, what's that? You actually don't know about physics? You actually can't explain how speeding up subatomic particles could cause the Mandela Effect?
>>
>>19038111

>it made Donald Trump win the election etc.

lol no
>>
>>19038111
The reason why some of the conspiracies may sound plausible is because the super large collider can in fact accelerate immense energy/mass in a single point in spacetime which may result in the birth of a black hole.

But black holes come in different shapes and sizes, and they're difficult to sustain.

The collider can only create a mini black hole that will disperse due to the lack of ''fuel''.
>>
>>19038882
It's not for curiosity, they have a specific agenda, with heavy consequences, but no one seems to have enough balls to do anything about it.
>>
>>19038882

Primordial black holes, as sub stellar mass black holes are usually called, evaporate too quickly to do any harm. Black holes constantly release Hawking radiation, losing the mass they gathered in the form of energy. The rate of release is exponentially inversely proportional to the size, so big ones evaporate too slowly for anyone to witness, while small ones evaporate extremely quickly (nigh unobservable). Besides that, the event horizon on a black hole that size would approach the Planck length (IE so small that it would interact with nothing, simply passing through the empty space that makes up most atoms). Additionally, the LHC is incapable of smashing particles together hard enough to create black holes. We've detected high energy particles from space that are well beyond what we're capable of at the LHC (OMG particle), and they didn't create a black hole in the atmosphere.

Black holes aren't gonna sneak up on us. We'll probably crash into the super massive black hole in the middle of Andromeda before we get the chance to end ourselves with a homemade one.

I'll try and clarify to the best of my abilities if anyone has any questions, but I'm sure there's videos on YouTube that spell it out better than I can. (Not yet a physicist, so if anyone has a PhD and would care to fix my oversimplifications, I welcome it)
>>
Well, if you really want to know about some of the secret stuff they're using the LHC for, today is your lucky day. A very small amount of people know about this, and even then, only the 'inner circle' of elite particle physicists at CERN actually know what's going on behind the scenes. The reason for this being that particle physics is, of course, very complicated stuff and it's quite simple to feed misinformation to the public and disguise what they're doing.

And what they're doing has nothing to do with miniature black holes, occult rituals, aliens or creating some universe destroying doomsday machine (probably). The LHC is actually used, for the most part, to do exaclty what they're telling everyone it does: experiment with little particles and explore and document the subatomic world. But what they don't want you to know is that they're also looking into creating large amounts of 'exotic matter'. That is, matter where the usual constuents of atoms (protons, neutrons, electrons) are swapped out and replaced with rare and unusual particles.

Now, the the most highly guarded secret is a form of exotic matter known as dipositronium monoxide, referred to in shorthand as positronium water. Structurally it's very similar to regular water which has two hydrogen atoms bonded to one oxygen atom. But in positronium water, the two hydrogens are instead replaced with two positroniums. This works because hydrogen is made of one electron (with a negative charge) and one proton (positive charge). The positronium is an 'atom' made of one electron (negative) and it's antimatter opposite, one positron (positive). So the positroniums are just as compatible with the oxygen as the hydrogens are and they can be swapped out in order to create positronium water.

(Continued in next post)
>>
>>19039075

The deception comes in when you get these physicists in the 'inner circle' who misinform both the public and the scientific community and tell everyone that positronium is unstable, breaks down easily, and as such, the creation of something like positronium water shouldn't be possible. If you look it up on wikipedia or somewhere like that, it'll say just that, but it's not true.

Now, I'm not going to pretend I know what positronium water actually does or what makes it so much different from regular water. All I know is that this 'inner circle' at CERN is spending a massive amount of time and funding on researching this stuff. I'm pretty sure the goal is to eventually produce not just a few molecules of positronium water, but large amounts of it. It's even possible that they may have done it already. The only thing that we can really be sure of is that, whatever this substance actually is, it's got to be incredibly important if they're going to put so much effort into creating it on mass. And not only that, but doing it behind everyone's back.

Whatever properties positronium water has that make it so significant, these scientists want to be the only ones who have it, and the only one who know how to make it.
>>
>>19039075
>>19039092

nice LARPing fag. Post math showing that positronium water is possible.
>>
>>19039092
>>19039141

This. He's making this up. There's no such thing as positronium water, and positronium isn't like hydrogen in any way shape or form.
>>
>>19038111
we've only just learned to create energy from matter.
Now the focus is on learning to create matter from energy.
beam me up scotty
>>
>>19039141

Well, I might as well just post math proving that regular water is possible too. It's got the exact same mathematical underpinnings (that I went out of my way to explain in plain English).

If your issue is with the idea of positronium being relatively stable, there's probably not much I can say to dissuade you. The inner circle at CERN have purposefully lied to the public and the scientific community by basically saying "hey, we're the ones with the big expensive particle collider, we did all these experiments with positronium and we say it's highly unstable so you'll just have to take our word for it".

I should probably elaborate though and say that positronium definitely is less stable than a hydrogen atom, it's just not as unstable as they say. It's stable enough to last long enough to bond with oxygen and that's all that's really needed. Once the positroniums bond with the oxygen, the oxygen tends to hold onto the positroniums' electrons more often than not, and ergo, the chance of the electrons and positrons colliding and destroying eachother (which was already lower than they let on) is now drastically reduced.

You can choose not to believe any of this if you want. I just thought it might be interesting to post some actual behind-the-scenes shady stuff that they're getting up to at CERN instead of all the make believe horseshit about the LHC magically creating black holes.
>>
>>19039184
I don't understand what's the obsession all this technology stuff when we don't even have sex robots, I wish the elite would get their priorities straight.
>>
>>19039183

Well of course you're going to say there's no such thing. You're not supposed to know it even exists.

And positronium is like hydrogen where it counts in this particular scenario. It's got the negatively charged particle and the positively charged particle needed to form a covalent bond with oxygen.

Look, I know you have no reason to beleive me, and I wouldn't beleive me either. But this is actually what's happening. The shitty part is that, unless you were lucky enough to be in the right place and right time to discover even a snippet of information about this, there's no real way of knowing that they're doing it. You know, unless you have a super large, super expensive particle collider of your own to test this out for yourself. Do you?
>>
>>19039273
>hydrogen bonds with oxygen because it's got a negatively charged particle and a positive one

Try taking some basic college level chemistry. That's not why hydrogen bonds with oxygen.
>>
>>19039342

Or maybe you should take your own advice and learn about the octet rule.
>>
>>19038197
But if I do, and it happens, well it happens then, doesn't it?
>>
>>19039417
I'm a research chemist, actually. It's how I know you're full of shit.
>>
>>19039450

Yeah, a chemist. Not a physicist. I'm not sure how much positronium you get to play around with in the lab, but I'm going to guess it's precisely none.
>>
>>19039445
It does. So while it does, are you doing what makes you happy? Are you happy with your life?
>>
>>19039450
So, what you really are is a schill. Because even freshman in highschool learn what a balanced valance is, and why all that is required to stabilize positronium near oxygen is to match the force of the balanced valance state against the attractive force of the electrons and the anti-electron. This is very basic chemistry.
>>
>>19039428
>6th dimension
>the creators
That's a lot of assumptions with nothing to back it up to even consider they to exist, let alone know the way it works or their intentions.
>>
No one has mentioned that they're harnessing anti-matter yet?
>>
>>19039075
>>19039092
See, now even if you're LARPing, I like this because you at least put effort into it and people with a brain see you know some basics about physics/chemistry and thus at least made a plausible-sounding theory.
>>
File: IMG_1133.jpg (23KB, 492x299px)
IMG_1133.jpg
23KB, 492x299px
>>19038115
That was pretty good senpai
>>
If you Google "positronium water" with the quotation marks included you will find articles about positronium water and other exotic matter, but the public probably doesn't give a left shark about whether or not anybody is really trying to make it.
>>
>>19039719
I took AP science and we didn't cover that. What kind of prep school are you attending
>>
>>19038111
Its nothing anon. nobody cares.
>>
Booooooooooooring.
Who fucking cares. Op is gay and need to leave
>>
>>19039092
Go back to pol, nazi.
>>
Better question: why are you all so scared of change? If the present can change, why can't the past? You're missing the big picture here.
>>
>>19038186
Are you dense? Its about the Gotthard tunnel not CERN.
But it was a big fucking farce, the gotthardt tunnel is basically the hiding bunker for the global elite when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>19038139
That's odd u would discourage some one from actually learning about physics.... And the collider. Which is actually super interest. And not as complex as u might think.

When u start learning about quantum physics u better understand the universe.
>>
>>19038197
Is he trying to confirm us hopping into another universe / timeline and nothing has changed... So what does it matter?
>>
It's interesting that those conspiracy theories have become mainstream in the last year.
>>
File: portal.webm (522KB, 480x298px) Image search: [Google]
portal.webm
522KB, 480x298px
CERN did this. It happened in Norway when Obama came to visit. You can see an object through the portal, some kind of death star. That thing is Minas, one of the moons of Saturn.
>>
Similar to tower of babel.
>>
>>19042218
It's not Minas. But cool webm none the less.
>>
>>19038111
who knows ? could be a portal? mixing for element using void of energy/ maybe something to sunk the whole world into a saturn alike ? most elites play with elements of thee galacy beyong they comprehencion so if they do fuck with it, it will bite.
>>
>>19042218
That's a rocket failure, retard.
>>
>>19039719
>even freshman in highschool knew what a balanced valence is

Sure. You learn the octet rule. Now go to college and you'llf ind that chemistry gets a little more complicated then what you learned in high school
>>
>>19042367
Where's the falling debris then?
Or the unstable flight caused by an actual failure..
Not a perfect spiral with exhaust, sustained, over a period of time. Gravity would have offset a failure before the end of that his.

Not saying it's anything super crazy, or related to CERN, just an odd sight to see.
>>
>>19042581
That vid*
Damnit phone.
>>
>>19038657
now I see
>>
>>19042581
>unstable flight

An uncontrolled spin looks like stable flight to you?

>gravity

Do you not see the exhaust falling? The exhaust has some inertia, but the lower end of the spiral is clearly falling down, while the top is being compressed by gravity.

>I'm not saying it's anything super crazy

No, you are.

>or related to CERN

You just said it was caused by CERN you mong.
>>
Actually the Holy Bible states he will change times and laws. Daniel 7:25. In the Holy Bible. The son of perdition the Antichrist changes times and laws. CERN and the LHC is not changing times and laws. This has been going on since 2007. The LHC was turned on in 2015. So nope CERN is not responsible. Whoever the son of perdition is where the great red dragon gave him his power, throne and great authority. The Antichrist has changed times and laws. Actually read the Holy Bible.
>>
>>19038111
The LHC is basically a giant ass atom smasher. We take protons electrons and shoot them around a big tube till the smash into eachother and explode.
Then we use sensors to look at all the splodey bits and figure out what they are.
Its pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>19043160
Yes goy all in the name of "science".
>>
All the demonic ceremonies and shit has to do with the fact that it was, most likely jokingly built in a place where people have said is portal to hell for years and the performance is just presentation of the folklore type story that's been told about it.
>>
>>19042699
OH LOOK. YOU LIKE BEING RUDE. ALLOW ME TO RETORT FAGGOT. I AM THE ONE WHO SAID CERN DID IT YOU MONKEY. NOT THE ONE YOU JUST REPLIED TO YOU FUCKING DICK ENABLER, YOU MISERABLE LITTLE WHORE. YOU NEED TO START DRESSING IN WOMEN'S CLOTHES AND WEARING HIGH HEELS AND MAKE UP, BECAUSE THERE REALLY AND TRULY ISN'T MUCH CALLING ELSEWHERE FOR A BITCH LIKE YOURSELF, YOU PETTY MINDED GROPING IN YOUR OWN EXCREMENT LOSER. HAHA
>>
File: 1488927807271.jpg (9KB, 259x224px)
1488927807271.jpg
9KB, 259x224px
>>19038216
>>
>>19042699
What do you get out of shilling this hard?
>>
>>19038237
since there is nothing I can do then as long as I'm not bored and find it interesting no time is wasted,

Also it would be awesome to be able to bang your hands on the table and shout "I AM BORIS! I AM INVINCIBLE!" when you finally confirm your theories
>>
File: cern.jpg (2MB, 1543x7883px)
cern.jpg
2MB, 1543x7883px
here's a picture tha you might enjoy
>>
File: mGSeRSFkjh-2.png (46KB, 300x250px)
mGSeRSFkjh-2.png
46KB, 300x250px
>>19038581
Oh hectic, so they're pulling a gookoo and trying to make a spirit bomb

https://youtu.be/jsGvdOS8mlU?t=18s
>>
Why the hell is everyone on /x/ so fucking weird. It's like they're talking in a different language or something everything they say is so cryptic and makes no sense at all. for example this weird cunt: >>19038197
>>
>>19043975
If yes/no questions indicate another language to you, then I'm curious to know what language you ordinarily communicate in.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.