[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dream interpretation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 7957j.jpg (165KB, 1277x800px) Image search: [Google]
7957j.jpg
165KB, 1277x800px
I just woke up from a dream that felt really real like I was there and it was strange. The dream was like this...

I got of a public bus on the right hand side near a highway and climbed up some stairs to walk across a bridge. There was tall grass or w/e and lots of people walking with me in my direction. All of a sudden I decide to look to the sky and stare at it for a bit as I walk and then I begin to notice another planet approaching out of nowhere. I couldn't believe my eyes and pointed. Everyone around me stopped walking and just looked at the planet getting bigger and bigger until the sky started to become a pinch of yellow like a sunset. This planet looked exactly like Earth but way bigger. The people around me began to run back to the nearest bus stop, one guy said "I have to go get my daughter" I remember it very visually.

The planet looked like it was going to crash into ours. I woke up, got some coffee and typed into google keywords to see if what my dream meant and the scary thing is others had striking similar description to what I typed here.
>>
The dream says that in whatever direction you are living your life, its the wrong one and it will cause a lot of damage

The tall grass represents for blindless that you are not aware of where you are heading. The people walking in the same direction represent a group of people that are making the same mistake, whatever you may have in common with them

The guy saying ''I have to go get my daughter'' mightve mean that you lack emotion, to other people.
>>
>>19038135
>The guy saying ''I have to go get my daughter'' mightve mean that you lack emotion, to other people.
I worded this wrong, I meant that you might lack a loved one. Like caring about someone

Let me know what ya think
>>
>>19038135
>The dream says that in whatever direction you are living your life, its the wrong one and it will cause a lot of damage
This stings because it's true. I'm unemployed and miserable at my parents house.
>The tall grass represents for blindless that you are not aware of where you are heading. The people walking in the same direction represent a group of people that are making the same mistake, whatever you may have in common with them
Also true. As a side thing I'm trying to make money online. I've been successful in the past but now that everyone and their pet goldfish knows about "passive income" It's harder to strike a gold nugget.
>The guy saying ''I have to go get my daughter'' mightve mean that you lack emotion, to other people.
Also true. An example at my old job people will tell me that they're going to die if they don't get meds and I felt like I could care less. I only cared about hitting numbers to keep my job.

And now that I type all of this I have been looking into flat earth lately. Maybe that also influences this.
>>
>>19038235
get yourself together dude
>>
Can i post?
Ill skip to the end of the dream because relivent
>running away from crowd on mighty stead
>Get to dead end cornered
>remeber stead can stretch start to stretch up into the sky
>crowd builds human tower to get me
>high in the sky now and people start to just vanish
>world starts to vanish
>people understandably start to freak out
>as more if reality starts to dissolve find doir and go though it
>nothingness follows me
>go though many many door rrally quickly
>open door
>standing at top of staircase looking down
>at the base of the stare case is a Christmas stocking
>the banister is wrapped in Christmas lights
>turn head and think in the excited tone of a little girl "daddies home!" And start running down the stairs
>running down and around the stairs shouting "daddies home" as if he'd been gone for a long time
>get to front door
>"mommy" (woman wearing plan clothing a scarf and a ine of those masks you she japs wear when they down wsbt to get sick)
>shes standing infront of the door holding a letter in her hands
>she turns to me
>"mommy wheres daddy?"
>she falls to her knees and starts crying like just broke down inro tears
>oh fug the feels
>also start crying bevause mom is crying
>girl friend wakes me up asking wants wrong
And then i told her the dream
And then i told you the dream

Also to be clear
The woman in the dream was def not my mom
It was someone elses mom look eastern European from what i can recall
>>
>>19038068
There are alternate realities that are getting wrecked by meteors/colliding planets.
Literal Armageddons. Dreams are showing you what could have been. Feel lucky those did not become your reality.
>>
>>19038357
The first part stands for that you are running away from something, something that will eventually catch up with you

The door represents your escape, from whatever that may be. The void got the crowd, this means that nobody can escape from this reality.

The christmas lights represent that youre living in a delusion. The mother has a message for yo, the mask stands for bad news. You ask for 'daddy' because you expect good news, also likely that you loved your dad.

does this sound accurate
>>
>>19038068
I had a dream once where the moon was really fucking close to the earth, like it practically took up the whole sky. Suddenly I kind of zoomed into it like it's gravity was taking me.

It was one of those dreams where I was in awe at what I saw.
>>
>>19038628
Dads still alive
And maybe? Not sure abiut the delusion part though...
Well maybe i know what its about
The rest is idk man i always have weird dreams
>>
>>19038643
Idk man it also could mean nothing I have meaningless dreams all the time
>>
File: 1495386842879-b.jpg (75KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1495386842879-b.jpg
75KB, 500x494px
>Had a dream with Pepe the frog in it
>tfw I saw a meme in my dream
>tfw it's over
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.