[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seth Rich General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: seth rich.jpg (59KB, 634x634px)
seth rich.jpg
59KB, 634x634px
Is anyone interested in the case? Does anyone have any leads or theories on who took him out? It's been a while since I've dove into conspiracy theories
>>
File: kim-dot.png (32KB, 591x288px)
kim-dot.png
32KB, 591x288px
I hope Kim delivers, but you always gotta set your expectations low with Kim.
>>
>>19037730
What happened here last week? Seems like the Feds raided someone for having images of someone at the presidents house. Before the murder.
>>
File: IMG_4314.png (25KB, 1185x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4314.png
25KB, 1185x138px
>>19037754
>>
>>19037754
OP here, I haven't been on this board for a few months, I'm unsure on any happenings
>>
>>19037760
Has that anon been on any posts recently, any word on him at all?
>>
There was someone from /pol/, saiid they posted pictures related to Seth Rich, and the thread followed by all if 4chan was shut down. Then we couldn't post pictures for hours.
>>
>>19037806
I was here when it happened. 5am pacific. Whole site froze.
>>
>>19037811
Couldn't upload pictures until I checked back in the afternoon. Said this was all getting swept, in the threads that no longer exist.
>>
File: IMG_4313.jpg (91KB, 1024x554px)
IMG_4313.jpg
91KB, 1024x554px
Have a feeling, truth isn't the goal.
>>
File: IMG_4311.jpg (118KB, 1024x455px)
IMG_4311.jpg
118KB, 1024x455px
But I didn't find any of this.
>>
>>19037730
Libtard here, what exactly suggests that Seth Rich was the guy who leaked the DNC stuff? I see 4chan posts of someone who claimed to do it, and other people who say it was Seth Rich, but nothing that suggests that the 4channer was the same guy, especially when these posts >>19037823 were made after he died.

I hate the DNC, a lot of liberals do, so I'm not being close minded about it. It just seems that everyone is always intentionally vague in these threads for the sake of making it look like they have 'information'.

Also
>no one on /x/ ever talks about how the guy who claimed to have leaked the Trump golden shower shit was obviously assassinated.
really makes you think.
>>
>>19037882
I'm not here to play left vs. right games, I believe both sides do shady shit and try to cover it up, I'm just trying to uncover anything I can to expose them
>>
>>19037730
I've heard rumors that he's still alive and being held for protection.
>>
>>19037882
Steele was just a pawn. He's still alive but nobody bought the bullshit he "discovered."

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/25/christopher-steele-admits-dossier-charge-unverifie/
>>
>>19037882
>Libtard here, what exactly suggests that Seth Rich was the guy who leaked the DNC stuff?

independent investigator confirmed over 40 thousand emails with wikileaks

family "spokesmen" is an agent of the DNC, a damage control agent, saying not to investigate.

Seth rich's own brother started a gofundme thanking people for looking further into it.

shortly before seth rich's murder, podesta sent an email saying that he is ready to make an example of any suspected leaker, regardless of if they are actually guilty

DC police have been treating this murder as a special case. One of the first things that happened after his murder was the fbi rushing to his house to confiscate his laptop. Why?

the government tried to cover it up and say it was a robbery, but the robber didnt take anything except his life.
connect the dots.
>>
>>19037882
I think people are generally nervous, because people who find anything solid, seem to evaporate. Every single time, powerful people are involved. It's self preservation. Without that, what good is intelligence?
>>
The world has become, an autonomous machine that protects power, based on influence. That's the truth. People that will literally self immolate to protect someone else.
>>
>>19038333
Worst part, is nobody is at the wheel. There are too many points of influence. We are rearranging deck chairs, on the Titanic.
>>
>>19038321
Wikileaks confirmed that Rich was the leaker, the investigation it's under way and it's finally reaching the MSM, this next week it's going to be interesting to say the least, with Trump literally in Israel and the DNC eating each other while he's gone.
>>
I'm interested but have no idea what the truth is.

I believe in the shadow government world where people are killed occult rituals are performed and so much truth is hidden from us but I can't tell what happened to poor Seth.

Robbery or Murder may God have mercy on his soul...
>>
Mon APR 18: John Jones pushed in front of train and dies.
Wed MAY 11: Michael Ratner dies of cancer
Thu MAY 12: WSJ reveals Clinton charity giving millions to Scott Kleeb (SR's former employer)
Sun JUN 12: Assange interview "More leaks to come"
Sat JUN 18: Guccifer 2.0 leak of DNC donors
Wed JUN 22: John Ashe dies (barbell accident)
Sun JUN 26: Creighton Grad Simone Sanders quits as Bernie's National Press Secretary
Tue JUN 28: Suit filed by Shaun Lucas
George says: "The last tranche has gone" approx in here
Fri JUL 01: Shaun Lucas serves the DNC
Sat JUL 02: Hillary meets with FBI to answer questions about private email server.
HOLIDAY WEEKEND
Tue JUL 05: Seth Rich hears he will join Hillary's Campaign and go to Brooklyn? James Comey says Hillary was careless in handling of email.
Wed JUL 06: AG Loretta Lynch says Clinton won't be charged.
Thu Jul 07: State Dept reopens email server investigation
Sun JUL 10: Seth Rich killed in early morning hours
Tue JUL 12: Sanders caves and endorses Hillary
Fri JUL 22: Wikileaks publishes 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the DNC
Sat JUL 23: DN Convention begins in Philadelphia
Mon JUL 25: Joe Montano dies
Tue JUL 26: DebbieWS Resigns
JUL Late: FBI starts investigation intoTrump links to Russia and to Russian 'hackers'
Thu JUL 28: Class Action suit is filed
FRI JUL 29: Court filing shows that FBI turned over "thousands of documents" to State Dept as part of the email investigation.
Sat JUL 30: Clinton goes on Fox and brags that Comey believes her to be "truthful"
Tue AUG 02: Shawn Lucas dies & "Heads Roll at DNC" 3 fired
Tue AUG 09: Wikileaks offers $20K reward for SR killer and Assange hints at DNC connection to killer in TV Interview.
Sat AUG 20: Assange implies Seth Rich was source
Tue AUG 30: Assange/Pilger interview
SEP ??: Craig Murray says he received a "clandestine handoff" Wash DC
Sat SEP 17 Eric Braverman goes missing?
>>
File: 1487559631146.jpg (70KB, 548x548px)
1487559631146.jpg
70KB, 548x548px
>>19038788 cont'd
Fri OCT 07: Wikileaks publishes John Podesta emails daily through 10/31
Mon OCT 17: Pamela Anderson brings Assange a sandwich.
Sat OCT 22: Death of Gavin MacFayden
Tue NOV 01 Shawn Lucas' cause of death released

really makes you think...
>>
>Mon OCT 17: Pamela Anderson brings Assange a sandwich.

Kek.
>>
>>19038810
that was won of the weirdest days to experience at the time. still dont know wtf
>>
It's a murky mess. People so obviously doing each other in. Covering up moral black holes, like power should indicate utter immunity. People are going to find the truth. It will continue like this indefinitely, with the way things are going. It means new positions of power, and weeding out pedo scumbags. Win/win, for someone.
>>
>>19038389
I have a feeling there's a reason he's going to be in Israel, a bunch of people have talked about how he is using Mossad to gather intelligence since much of the American IC is still compromised and against him. Israel may be the only place he's safe
>>
>>19038810
That was the day the real Assange died, he was assassinated by Pamela Anderson in a classic honeypot. The embassy's power being cut was just a show to distract people, Pamela Anderson is the one who killed Assange.
>>
>>19039087
You DAK guys will never give it up will you?
>>
>>19038321
>family "spokesmen" is an agent of the DNC, a damage control agent, saying not to investigate.
No, the spokesperson has said the family doesn't like how his death is being used for political gain.
>Seth rich's own brother started a gofundme thanking people for looking further into it.
He also speaks against the conspiracy theories and pretty much says the same thing the family has said. These kinds of gofundme pages are common for any death, by the way. Doesn't mention anything critical of the DNC.
>>>19038321
>shortly before seth rich's murder, podesta sent an email saying that he is ready to make an example of any suspected leaker, regardless of if they are actually guilty
Link?
>>19038389
>Wikileaks confirmed that Rich was the leaker
Source?
>>
File: Who killet seth.jpg (172KB, 500x500px)
Who killet seth.jpg
172KB, 500x500px
Nice to see /x/ joining /pol/, r/conspiracy
>>
This is sadly ignored just like Pizzagate.

Sometimes I feel like normies really deserve what they get as they refuse to even try to wake up.

Anyone else ever say fuck em?
>>
File: pepe check .png (146KB, 965x1025px)
pepe check .png
146KB, 965x1025px
>>19039900
its our responsibility to warn them
>>
>>19037806
i tried to save some of the images before the thread was shut down but they are somehow corrupted
weird
>>
>>19039900
Pizzagate is about as real the people on the DTG threads claiming that they donĀ“t come from reddit
>>
File: AMaGAiX.jpg (105KB, 1600x1067px)
AMaGAiX.jpg
105KB, 1600x1067px
>>19039208
There was an Assange tweet that confirmed it.

That said there's more to this story than what it's been exposed.

"When I hear that trumpet sound I'm gonna rise right out of the ground
Ain't no grave can hold my body down"
>>
>>19041509
>pedos don't exist
nice meme
>>
>>19041509
piss off cunt...
>>
>>19041543
The only thing that I could find was a tweet that says 'we don't disclose sources'. Which is not confirmation.
>inb4 b-but if you read between the lines...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.