[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when we die /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1495056474061.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495056474061.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
Post hypothesis here
>>
You have the option to choose how to live again.
>>
While your brain is failing it sends rapid fire information to tell your body to pump it full of endorphins so your passing is a calm experience. You kind of get tunnel vision then it ceases.
>>
You start to remember.
>>
File: 1464990037668.png (189KB, 619x933px) Image search: [Google]
1464990037668.png
189KB, 619x933px
It will feel like you're extremly high when you're in the process of dying. Then everything will go dark. You know that feeling when your heart stops? It will feel like that, but for real. Then you will get reborn in an instant.

I believe that what you think about at the moment of death will have some influence on where you're placed. So make sure to do that. You don't want to end up anywhere horrible.

How do I know this? I don't. It's just my hypothesis.
>>
>>19037478
Realistically this. However, being the most unrealistic person ever I believe consciousness stays. However I don't know what happens then, the thing is consciousness can't cease to exist because it is the only reality.
>>
I believe there's absolutely nothing
Less than emptiness

Though i don't see why that should be a problem, if i'm right that means we won't have the ability to be conscious enough to know we're nothing anymore. And there won't be anything to fear at the end of the line, either.

Just absolute nothing, and even less
>>
Death sounds like the ultimate release. If there's nothing, we are free from consciousness. If there's something, it is paradise.
>>
You leave your body and became a wandering soul.

It's less fun than it sounds.
>>
You experience ego death. Your identity and sense of self is dissolved and the essence of your being (i.e. soul) merges with the greater cosmos and is distributed throughout the universe as free energy.
If your ego is strong then it will refuse to move on and inhabit your soul. This is what we call a ghost or restless spirit.
There are other entities that have also refused this cycle in the past. Their egos resonate a specific frequency (emotion and or concept) and will absorb other compatible energy forms, these are "gods". At the time of your death if your ego resonates with a specific "god" there is a high chance to be absorbed into it where then your consciousness will be submerged in a state of perpetual experience baised on that being's idea.
These are temporary, as time goes on energy is expelled and both the restless spirit and god will eventually burn out. They may be replenished overtime by certain means of "consumption" but will eventually dissolve all the same.
I feel that Buddists have realized this long ago and realized the futility of struggling against entropy so they devout themselves to accepting ego death at the time of their own demise.
>>
>>19037886
In short,
The bar is closing and "You don't have to go home but you can't stay here". You can choose to take to the dark streets, wander and drink, and enjoy the company of others for a while but eventually you will have to go home.
>>
You brain puts you in a dream that lasts a really long time
>>
>>19037419
No eternal life.

I know humans accessed eternal life technologies thousands of years earlier than now. We either: reinvent the technologies; make a society where those accessing eternal life technology live among us; live among those accessing eternal life technology; are included as a free rider.

Also, this is not thread relates but since I am typing I will tell what I might do: I am thinking of going to northern Iraq to war Da'esh. This might be a couple months later than now. This might be a few months. This is probably not a week or a few weeks later than now.
>>
>>19037419
The simulation ends.
>>
nothing xD
>>
It's my belief that whatever you do believe happens after death does happen but only to you. Basically you create your own afterlife. Multiple universe theory but for death.
>>
You are asking what it would be like to go to sleep and never wake up.

What you should be asking is what will it be like to wake up after having never gone to sleep.
>>
>>19037454
>tfw your life is like KonoSuba
>>
File: maatmontypython2.png (516KB, 805x740px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython2.png
516KB, 805x740px
>>19037419

IDK - but I'm pretty sure Ma'at is in charge of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii95HiPUVoU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOBv0v4--E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5CZSEnNe-4
>>
>>19037419
Honestly, Anime becomes real and you experience the pure bliss of living the perfect life with the perfect match for your self.
>>
>>19037419
Nothing. Same as before being born
>>
File: 1494216346558.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494216346558.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>Actually believe.
Nothing.
You just stop being.
>Blindly hope.
I go to a land where my waifu exists and we can be together for eternity or alternatively a world where everyone is a horny prepubescent girl but me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.