[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inuit thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1495349126069.png (685KB, 718x470px) Image search: [Google]
1495349126069.png
685KB, 718x470px
Thread of discussion about the constant alien contact on the Inuit people
>>
>>19037216
They descend from central Asians whos faces were pretty much flatted from the steppe winds
>>
File: inuit_script.jpg (137KB, 1200x390px) Image search: [Google]
inuit_script.jpg
137KB, 1200x390px
Thread soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXKBx67GzVo
>>
>>19037216
I should point out, one rumor about the Roswell UFO crash incident is that they were Chinese midgets flying an experimental aircraft who were injured. They used midget spies for their light weight.

Doesn't explain everything but it's an interesting hypothesis.
>>
>>19037216
>constant alien contact
source?
>>
>>19037216
Das raciss dawg
>>
>>19037278
>tfw aliens are just chinese midgets
>>
>>19037221
Lold hard, that's of some acquired taste
>>
>>19037221
spitting hot fire
>>
>>19037221

Nigga, what the fuck.

>This is my first post on any imageboard in over three years.

Also, skip to 14:00 for some real sick beats.
>>
Looking for info if someone can help, it's from Inuit mythology but recently it was discovered to be true

>Inuits said that in the "old days," before their recorded history, there was a race of half-human, half animal
>They were shy, refused to communicate with the Inuit, and ran in fear
>Were incredibly strong though, and could carry a seal
>Never a recorded case of interbreeding
>Over time the Inuit wiped them out

Most scientists thought it was just folktales until a few years back, they found the bones of one of them. It wasn't a giant by /x/ standards, but a pretty large skeleton with a completely different genetic background.

>anthropologists make new theory
>these (there's a name for them, think it starts with a D) must have crossed the land bridge from Siberia in a short time
>land bridge melts
>hundreds of years later, after they had formed settlements in the Arctic, it re-freezes and the modern Inuit-descendants cross to find the remnants of the first wave
>wipe them out

I'm hoping someone has the article or a book on it, the history of Inuit is honestly fascinating. The shamanic chants in Greenland, Yukon and Russia were found to be very similar by early ethnographers, even though the last contact they could've made was something like 10,000 years ago
>>
>>19040418

denisovans?

http://www.sci-news.com/genetics/inuits-cold-adaptation-genes-denisovan-related-species-04476.html

ive heard anecdotal evidence of inuits having different brain wiring. was once told that a friend had seen a 10 year old inuit boy take apart a boat motor and fix a valve or something without ever having seen the motor before.
>>
>>19037221

That tablet loosely translates to:

"That moment when you realize the reindeer urine you just consumed was from a non psilocybe consuming reindeer."
>>
I don't know but I've been told Eskimo pussy is mighty cold.
>>
>>19037221
This nigga is quacking like a duck
>>
File: IMG_0754.gif (874KB, 273x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.gif
874KB, 273x415px
>>19040666
Veteran detected
>>
>>19037216
That is the most Asian looking person I have ever scene.
>>
>>19037216
That pic is a korean.
>>
File: 1476970662091.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476970662091.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>19041241
>scene
>>
>>19037216
What I'd like to see are phrenology comparisons with the fellow in that picture with detailed personality and iq or creativity.
>>
>>19037278
....they were Japanese according to the source, from an American internment camp, it was an experimental dirgable designed by Hirohito for pilots and crew that were less than 5ft tall, and rather than face war crimes for the forced piloting the Army took advantage of the UFO crash rumor to cover it up. Further note, they were alleged to have used Yakuza prisoners, which would explain why the Alien bodies had only 3 fingers and a thumb. Roswell and the Rising Sun....look it up and draw your own conclusions. Chinese midgets...lmao, very close anon ;)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.