[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: freemason.jpg (36KB, 350x364px) Image search: [Google]
freemason.jpg
36KB, 350x364px
Redpill me On Freemasonry? I used to live by lodge for years, and remain in question as to it's existence for quite some time.
>>
How Dafuq is "redpill me on" paranormal? Get the hell out of here.
>>
My boss is one, has a ring, a little pin for his suit and a sticker on his car with the freemason logo.

Now you got yours pills fuck off
>>
>>19036244
Freemasonry has nothing in common with masonry as Alchemy has very little in common with chemistry.
>>
>>19036244

I've actually got a standard copypasta answer for this.

> My answer is a little dramatic.
> The world is a shitty place, and there's not much that we can do about that on the macro scale. What we can do, however, is give men the opportunity to change and improve themselves using moral tools and teachings in order to better implement the moral values they already had. By doing this, a man not only changes himself, but the world immediately around him - and sometimes reaching even further than that. So, we can't change the world on a macro scale, but we can change it many, many times on a micro scale. *Masonry is an organized effort to save the world, one man at a time.*

I am a Master Mason under the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Texas AF&AM. I'm also involved in my local Royal Arch Chapter, Cryptic Council, and Commandery of Knights Templar.

Feel free to ask me questions, I guess? I'll answer what I can as long as I'm not violating any of my obligations.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (71KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
71KB, 640x360px
>>19036439

Do you believe in Magic?
>>
>>19036244
Philosophical and scientific society.
>>
It's just super outdated now. No one important goes there anymore
>>
old powerless white men hang on penile symbolism, the end
>>
>>19036244
Freemason are those who pushed the lie of the heliocentric spinning ball earth theory to make everyone atheist and think that there is no escape from the plane which we live on
>>
>>19036244

About ten thousand years ago there was a group of Aurignacian tribes from the Middle East who crossed a dry channel and what is now the Irish sea and settled in Ireland. You can spot words in Irish which have literally come from the Mediterranean/Asian places, for example Khan/Cann which means warrior/chief in the Middle Eastern language and also in Gaelic. The oldest and greatest of these "septs" were the Mag Fhloinns (meaning son of the red/ruddy one) and we know they were in Ireland in 8000 B.C. This family is Adam. Their flight from the East is the ultimate inspiration behind the story of Eden in Genesis 2. Jesus knew about them because he literally was a McFhloinn or an Adam if you like. His assertion that "Before Abraham I am" is an allusion to his lineage. Paul called Jesus the last Adam but Paul was a lying bastard playing for the Devil. G means Glynn. The compass and set square is basically a play on his name.

If you would like to know more, I shall be more than pleased to tell; I am not under oath. I am off out now to buy some weed. Can't see it taking more than an hour. Will check the thread when I'm back.

>>19036439

Hello. Question. What if you are commanded to break your oath by G?
>>
My Grandfather was 33rd degree. He had the ring. He left the order a few years before his death. wanted nothing to do with them but he never said why.
>>
>>19036995
If he was 33rd degree, does that grandfather me in somehow?
>>
>>19037002
No.You'd be put to the front of any list is all by being a Lewis (son/grandson of a member). But 33rd doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 1491963222404.jpg (26KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1491963222404.jpg
26KB, 500x333px
>>19036439
Judging by my interactions with your people, it's likely that I'll kill them next one I see. :^)
>>
File: surelynotbrot.png (3MB, 4500x4500px) Image search: [Google]
surelynotbrot.png
3MB, 4500x4500px
>>19036913

Modal vibrational phenomenon is obvious...

>913

בראשית

Byt(2), Rash(200), Aleph(1), Shin(300), Yod (10), Taf (400)

BRAShYT. In the Beginning. Genesis 1.1.

Timeline of some important figures...

Priestly Writer/Elohist 1 – hypothesised. Genesis 1.1. 7th - 6th century B.C.E. Approximate time being the Josian reforms. A couple of decades before the seventy year Babylonian Exile (597-527 B.C. E.) which ended with the Persian conquest (under Cyrus/Koresh – the anointed) [later Isaiah] of the Assyrians.

(Ionians) Anaximander (ἄπειρον - 610 – c. 546 B.C.E.)

(Italiote) Pythagorus c. 570 – c. 495 BC (mid to late sixth century B.C.E.)

Simonides c. 556 B.C.E. introduced Ω into the Ionian script late sixth, early fifth century
B.C.E.)

Plato (Number of the Bride [from the Republic - 380 BCE]),

John the Beloved (Gospel of John).

ברא "Bara” (Genesis 1.1) and ἀρχῇ Arche (John 1.1) are ἄπειρον (Apeiron). That ἀρχῇ is ἄπειρον
is not news to a Greek classicist but the word ברא found in בראשית (bereshit) specifically invokes
what is known to Anaximander and those who followed such as Aristotle as ἄπειρον; this is not
widely recognised if at all. It is the source of the Trinitarian doctrine. These words are all specific
allusions to the Mandelbrot Set and the symbols; AUM ॐ SHIN ש , OMEGA ω ALLAH لله
and IK ONKAR ੴ are depictions thereof. This is unknown to the World.

First attested use of Ω in Greek script in Delos/Ionia, 7th century B.C.E. LSAG (Local Scripts of
Archaic Greece) 305.25. Catalogue Number 1068. (Jeffrey).

Physical evidence for the existence of the symbol ॐ in antiquity is available in the form of ancient
Mauryan coins bearing its inscription which allow its existence to be dated to at least as early as 185
B.C.E. (http://omshantimandiram.org/OMcoins.html)

No computers, no Mandelbrot Set?

https://archive.org/details/RegardingJudeoChristianMysticism_201705
>>
>>19036665
Not really. I believe in ghosts and shit, but magic doesn't really strike me as real. I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, though.

>>19036913
I would break it. We are told before the obligation that Masonry should never interfere with our duties to God, our family, our country, or ourselves. Also, "G" doesn't stand for "Glynn." It stands for both "God," and "Geometry," which is why the G inside the square and compasses is actually kind of unique to Masonry in English-speaking countries - and even then it's only really an American thing. Other places sometimes use the S&C+G, but it's far more common to see just the S&C.

>>19036995
>>19037002
That's a very cool keepsake. Treasure it! It means that your grandad spent a long time helping others.It doesn't grandfather you in, since you just have to ask. We're not an invitational - "to be one, ask one."

>>19037025
Disclaimer, the Lewis thing is really jurisdictional.

>>19037383
That's not very nice. :(
>>
>>19036439
Is it a conflict of interest for me to use a Templar sword in private Thelemic Ceremonies, if I am not a member of any Masonic organization?
>>
>>19037615

Thank you for your patiently worded refutal. My thoughts.

It would mean geometer, not geometry. G is the bloodline. G is an Adam. A Word of God. The name is an incantation. It is not God. G is not God. G is the Man of Sin. The Man of Sin is of the bloodline. G is proof of God's Word which is the whole cymatic/geometrical deal. Some people would call it nominative determinism. If you add the names you find the circle and if you subtract first from last you are left with the square. G is not God. G is a Christian soldier who needed to vindicate himself. I can't say anything more now.
>>
>>19037791
[citation missing]
>>
>>19037800

Yeah whatever. Talking to the mason thanks.
>>
>>19036244
Logical fallacies. Thankfully, not on/pol/.

They cut stone. Not as much anymore.
>>
File: JosephWright-Alchemist-1.jpg (136KB, 678x870px) Image search: [Google]
JosephWright-Alchemist-1.jpg
136KB, 678x870px
>>19036353
Shows what little you know.
>>
>>19036244
its a fucking fraternal orhanization that does charity work you pay to be in, $350 for bible,apron etc to start. its no different than the pythians or knights of columbus, you have meetings on charity work, outings, etc, make job connections,drink, bbq and all that...
>>
>>19036244
Freemasonry in itself is nothing interesting and there isn't really any activity these days.

Propaganda Due conspired to manipulate the governments of Argentina and Italy along with the Mafia, the U.S. and various fascists as part of Operation Gladio.

Berlusconi was part of this conspiracy. People would end up assassinated if they found out too much. While the Westemoreland manual is apparently a soviet fake, it's in the same area as the Tanaka Memorial - a fake so believable because its targets acted so similarly. The Red Brigades were the CIA's pawns and the neofascists kept Italy the Western spehere.

Of course this being /x/ literally literally everything about this will be completely ignored in favor of chasing after MUH TULPA, MUH SKINWALKER THREAD and everything else that doesn't exist due to RP faggotry.
>>
>>19038694

You're forgetting about the french revolution and the Adam Weishaupts perfectibilists. Masonry did more to set the stage for modern neo-liberalism than it did neo-fascism.
>>
>>19037751
Probably not, I think? If you're not a Mason, then there's probably no issue, especially since there's no cross over between KTs and Thelemites, so the number of people you'll offend is small-to-none.

>>19037791
We sometimes call God the "Grand Geometrician of the Universe," but the G doesn't stand for "Geometer" or "Geometerician." Our ritual pretty specifically uses the term "geometry" - this is due to "masonry" and "geometry" originally being synonymous terms. That being said, what you describe there is not part of any of our rituals. You'll have to elaborate, but that sounds more like occultic studies as opposed to Masonry.

>>19037954
Correct for the most part. I'd say that the focus on charity work is a bit over-emphasized, though. Our primary purpose is internal, for the guy as he goes through the degrees, as opposed to anything external.

>>19038580
Yeah, I'm still not seeing a huge connection. Maybe you're in the know, but perhaps not to Masonic stuff - our angle on stuff is pretty different from what you're talking about. What you describe is more along the lines of occultic Christianity.
>>
>>19036439
So how do you explain the fact that most of the Masons I work with (one in particular is very senior in a very significant Lodge) are awful, self-serving pricks, that are as detrimental to 'macro' society as they are odious?
>>
>>19038815
Well, I can't, because I'm not qualified. IDK what you want from me here due to your own personal experience. Most Masons are pretty chill people who aren't dickheads, but like everyone else, yeah, there's jerks. Not many, though. Sucks to hear about your particular case though.

BTW, how many Masons do you work with, how much is "most," and how do you define "very senior" and "very significant?" Additionally, can you elaborate on what makes you dislike them so much? My inquiry, but you've got me fairly curious now.
>>
>>19036913

I am from Ireland and have never heard this before.

I have heard that we have links to the arab world though.

This is the first part of an interesting documentary on the topic, slightly touches on what you mentioned , not sure how sound all the sources are, but an enjoyable watch either way.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xscgzc_atlantean-episode-01-bob-quinn_creation
>>
File: 1493156198983.jpg (305KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493156198983.jpg
305KB, 1200x1200px
>>19036439

I would like to join in a Templar organization myself, if only for

> an organized effort to save the world, one man at a time.

I am very inquisitive so I would like to ask a question:

Would I have good chances if I testiy under God as a polytheist? God is absolute and All is under God; even the other gods.

I don't want this world set on fire. Part of God's Divine Plan is actual freedom and many gifts meant to serve us in our quest for glory, for God.

Disclaimer: Using the world ((((FREEDOM)))) is very lax of me; for we can not have ultimate freedom, because Divine Plans are obligatory deterministic. Thus, a paradox: we are living in limited determined fates, while at the same time excercising free will
>>
>>19038995

I just wanted to tackle one thing real quick before I answered your question - Masonry has an organization called the Knights Templar, but we aren't the actual Knights Templar / a Templar organization. Our KT group is an homage of sorts to the original KTs.

ANYWAY

Yes, I think you'd probably be fine. Most Masonic jurisdictions require you to believe in a "Supreme Being," so as I interpret it, you can have a bunch of gods as long as one of them is God / Supreme above all others. Sounds like you fit the bill!

(Fun fact, India has a lot of masons, and most of them are polytheistic! Pretty neat IMO.)
>>
>>19038786
you on the level?
>>
>>19039166

Yup.
>>
>>19038945

Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>19038786

19038580 might have been me. If so I apologise. I wouldn't have deleted it if I'd have seen you'd responded.

Posts 19036913, 19037388, 19037791 were me. You appear to have actually taken me half seriously and asked to explain instead of pissing all over it so thank you. I wish I could tell you more.
>>
>>19039729

No worries. The Archive link was pretty interesting stuff. Kind of flew past my head on the initial glance, but I would actually have to sit down with it and read instead of skimming. I found the Genesis 1:1 analysis using Geamatria (& the link to the 100 years in seconds) particularly cool.
>>
>>19036665
Ain't this space nigga from dragonball super?
>>
>>19039758
Really glad to know that. It makes it worth trying so thank you again. Though I should reiterate that the Genesis/John Dyad is not my discovery, credit to Vernon Jenkins et al.
>>
File: freemasonry.jpg (10KB, 239x249px) Image search: [Google]
freemasonry.jpg
10KB, 239x249px
>>
>>19038786
>but the G doesn't stand for "Geometer" or "Geometerician."
Odd, i thought PW Rite still said that it did. It can stand for anything appropriate. That's the trouble with using the G nowadays.

>>19038815
There are always going to be arseholes. Just because he shouldn't behave like that, doesn't mean he won't.
>>
>>19040661

What country / abbreviation is PW?
>>
>>19040769
Preston-Webb / American Rite. Differs across the USA, but is largely similar.
>>
>>19036819
I fucking hate you.
>>
>>19040778

Oh, wow, total brainfart on my part. Not used to seeing it abbreviated. What jurisdictions in the US use "geometer?" In TX we use only "God" and "Geometry" as explanations for the G, and I know of a few other jurisdictions that work that way, too. However, I'm not super well-traveled.
>>
>>19041045
Either CT or Penn. But a few don't actually say specific words, just imply what would be appropriate.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.