[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I contacted by a Demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (7KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 250x202px
I had this dream couple of nights ago. It was a VERY VIVID dream:

I remember being in a room with a table in it. There was a figure there with me, tall and dressed in red. I approached the table and look at it. On top there was a red scepter with some small details (gold and red as I recall).

The figure then spoke to me: "This is my arm. You can have it if you want it".

I kinda wanted to take it, but got a bad feeling, so I just stood there.

Then the voice said: "You are afraid. You will change your mind and call my name. I will come to you and you will have my arm"

Then I woke up, but I can't remember the name he said. I remember that ended with "CARO" or "GARO"...

Was I visited by some demon?
Why would he offer me an "arm"?
Is there any way I can remember his name? Should I even try?
>>
maybe he offered you an arm so you could give him a hand
>>
>>19036111
Go to your priest, dont dwell on it or it will keep coming back.

The arm is only a trick to make you wonder more, pay no attention.
>>
That's evil trying to pull you to it's side. Whatever spirituality you have, strengthen your connection towards the good. It doesn't hurt to go to a church even if you aren't christian.
>>
It is obviously offering you power. If you are too scared, follow the others advice priest church etc, but if you can handle it, take the scepter next time you have the dream, and im sure youll learn what kind of power youre being offered exactly.
>>
Stop being a faggot and take the damn arm.
>>
>>19036265
>>19036111

No demon is going to just give you power without cost.

If you believe something to be a demon why would you even entertain it?
>>
>>19036111

Obviously, the best thing to do is to not dwell on it. And, DEFINITELY never take anything it offers. No matter what reason it CLAIMS to offer them. No matter what it CLAIMS it is that it is offering.

On the subject of not being able to remember the name, it doesn't want you to remember right now. At least, that's how I've always felt that these things work. There a female (in appearance, anyway) entity that I often interact with in my dreams. It doesn't look like anyone I know nor does it act like anyone I know. Whenever I think about it, I think of it as a close friend. I remember frequently having deep discussions and fun adventures with it. But, despite being friends, I can never remember its name. And, I only have a vague memory of its appearance (I remember it has pale-red hair). However, whenever I see her, I always instantly recognize her, and I know I use her name.

I imagine you always being able to call out for it would be a massive inconvenience. Thus, it blocks your memory just enough until it wants you to remember. I wouldn't suggest remembering.
>>
>>19036111
Burn some frank incense in your room before you go to bed and see if it drifts towards a certain side of the room. If it does go to the opposite side of the room and draw an eye of horus on it with an algiz rune on top of it. If it doesn't gravitate towards a certain side put the symbols on the door.
>>
Maybe he gonna give you a "arm-y"
>>
File: 1287262005329.jpg (185KB, 806x746px) Image search: [Google]
1287262005329.jpg
185KB, 806x746px
>>19036177
>Go to priest for spiritual help on this subject.
>He recommend you go see a therapist
Not even joking. This happened to me.
>>
>>19036477
>No demon is going to just give you power without cost.
What type of payment do they typically take?
>>
>>19036909
what kind of priest?
>>
>>19036944
A catholic priest from my local church.
>>
>>19036111
RUN, DUDE.
RUN!!
>>
>>19036111
I think it's maybe spirit guide. Red is colour of strength. I think that in coming weeks/moths you come by the task which needs you to call on that inner strength of yours.
scepter is mark of right to rule. Maybe change to get job promotion or something?
So believe in yourself!
>>
>>19036937
Soul, Free Will, or most common of all, your free ticket to the afterlife is overridden, you have to finish a "job" successfully, and if you do it, or not, you go to hell either way, but depending you either get punished Dante's Inferno style or rewarded.

However normally in payment, you become super powerful, super smart, strong or super rich,, etc not worth the risk IMO there's a chance eventually you'll become a "god" anyway by sticking to normal life (i.e not making deals with hell/satanism/etc) dying, staying in the afterlife for a bit, resurrection, etc.

Everyone goes through it, but it can take between 1 - 100000000000000000000000000 lives to become a god, or stick to the life-death circle, or stay in the afterlife forever.
>>
>>19036975
and if I'm right the name of the spirit guide you need to call is great and valorious "Courage" . Believe in the God.
>>
>>19036111
>I had this dream
> It was a VERY VIVID dream

This might come as surprise, but you had a fucking dream. Don't dwell on it.
>>
>>19036984
this

"what good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forefeit his soul"

the only reason to even consider this deal is to make the lives of other better

but forcing people or the world to be more good goes against free will, which means you would be just a tyrant
>>
>>19036957
Its a shame what has become of roman catholicism. You should track down a legitimate exorcist, they are probably still serious and not just a bunch of clown mass heretics at this point. Alternatively you could try orthodoxy, they do things differently but will take it seriously. even if they think you are just a little screwy they shouldn't brush you off immediately to see a shrink.

Of course you could just be a crazy person, but proper exorcists are trained to evaluate that kind of thing.
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (49KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
49KB, 500x400px
I've been harboring one for over five years just because I touched some stupid picture that was a trap intended for someone else. He helps me, but only because he's stuck with me and wants to get on well. And we do.
>>
File: hamsa-colorful.jpg (261KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
hamsa-colorful.jpg
261KB, 600x764px
>>19036111
Do you want it?

Vocational dream.

One True God offering his hand, the right hand of gnosis.

Like pic related only nothing occult or hidden, full disclosure and honesty.

Pic taken from saracura.com

Not a coincidence.

The ride gets wild.
>>
>>19036111
>I had this dream couple of nights ago. It was a VERY VIVID dream:

Stopped reading here. It was just a dream, fuck you cunt.
>>
>>19036477
Exactly, takin it's arm is absolute madness
>>
File: RealKEK.jpg (84KB, 655x390px) Image search: [Google]
RealKEK.jpg
84KB, 655x390px
>>19036311
Not a demon, its a runescape quest.
>>
Did you ever-THOUGHT about calling a proffesional? No because you are a stupid hybrid acting moron.
>>
>>19036111
Nobody can answer that question for you, only you were there and can discern whether or not it was a true experience. that being said, this does sound like demonic influence. assuming you believe in such a thing, what are demons? where do they come from? what do they want? better yet, what can stop them from getting what they want?

The answer to that question is Jesus Christ, and I am telling you now that He is Lord.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.