[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing Spirits??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: webcam-toy-photo5.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo5.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
Okay x i need your help. believe me if you want too or not, but this isnt a lie

About two months ago i started to see shadow figures. This wasnt some corner of your eye BS, i straight up saw them peeking around corners to dissipate when i looked at them. This continued until about two weeks ago when it just stopped

But today is different. Yesterday i got in a bad bike accident, i broke my left wrist and scraped up my right arm and right side of my face. Just about ten minutes ago i saw a red and black figure down my hallway and got a nosebleed.

Ill let you know now that my house is relatively new, built in 2001, and my family doesnt have a history of hauntings. My mom"s side are strong christians while me and my dad"s side are non believers.

What can i do to stop this? what"s going to happen if i let this continue?

pic related, is my wrist
>>
Drugs and sleep deprivation are good ways to see them... have you been into either of those lately?
>>
>>19035998
I had a good dosage of ketamine for my wrist, and i usually do not get alot of sleep/
>>
>>19036052
That'll do it
>>
>>19035998
But sleep depravation causes alucinations?
>>
>>19036057
alright, thanks anon
>>
>>19036059
>But sleep depravation causes alucinations?
No, but sleep deprivation can cause hallucinations. Though my personal thought on shadow people is that sleep deprivation allows you to see what's already around you by breaking down a barrier/filter that limits perception.
>>
File: scp_number.jpg (162KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
scp_number.jpg
162KB, 1280x852px
Op here.

Back when i saw the shadow people, some nights i got fantastic sleep yet still saw them. At my grandma"s house, which is significantly older than mine, it"s absolutely nuts. They aren"t shy, they stay watching even after i see them around a corner, and they are alot more numerous.

The red and black figure is entirely new to me though. Never saw it before and it felt more off than normal shadow people. Usually when i see the shadow people, they feel like children watching me in curiosity, but with black and red, let's call him "Red", i felt threatened for the short second i saw him
>>
>>19036097
So essentially deprive yourself of sleep long enough and you'll either be able to see into the spirit world or die?
>>
>>19036126
Ill give you the same advice id give anyone
Go out and buy a doll
The next time you see the shadows peeking around a door or corner or something go and put the doll on the otherside if the corner from you then go back to what you were doing
Oh also
Get an orange light/stone
And keep it on you at all times
One more thing
Tonight before you go to bed think of a heart with a feather as you fall asleep
>>
>>19037090
>So essentially deprive yourself of sleep long enough and you'll either be able to see into the spirit world or die?

That escalated quickly. More likely to fall asleep unexpectedly than die, I'd say.
>>
>>19035928
become christian and they'll go
>>
>>19037363
second that
its true negative ones run away when you have christ in you and also in the image of the cross
>>
>>19035928
make a circle/square of salt around your room, they cant get in then as it seals the room
>>
Kick those niggas off your property

i aint got no melon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.