[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valley of seven deaths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot.png (6KB, 240x109px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
6KB, 240x109px
Hello. Someone can give me information about the valley of seven deaths, located in india? Thanks
>>
>Dragon Language
Google's not got much. Honestly, you probably know more about this valley than I do m8
>>
>>19035687
I also do not know what he is asking about.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>19035084
the last seven cartographers sent in to map the place disappeared. sorry dude.
>>
Did a lot of research into it a while back.

One things for sure, it certainly does exist and has been recorded in many reputable sources and books.

There are tons of explanations, these are some:

The actual land structure seems very unstable and in one expedition two researches fell into sink holes and mentioned feeling pressured into the ground before they died (their friends tried to rescue them but failed).

Mind-altering gas. On nearly every expedition, survivors have reported mental fatigue and dizziness. On one expedition, 3 researchers committed suicide by jumping off a cliff at the same time. On another, multiple adventurers started spinning really fast prior to shooting themselves in the head, according to survivors.
The explanation is that there is some type of unique gas around the area that causes humans to become delirious and lose their mind. There was only one survivor from the very first expedition, he was found bald and naked and absolutely batshit insane. He also spent the longest amount of time in the Valley out of all of the survivors, which supports this theory even more so.

The Government of India is doing their best effort to cover up it's existence. The location is absolutely top-secret, and they have limited the distribution or banned many books that mention it in India. That just makes it more suspicious.
>>
>>19037114
Then maybe we should just let it rest and forget about it..chances are high it is just a urban legend.
i wimm go to sleep now and you should too
>>
i dont know anything about the valley but i can tell u that the dragon runes translate to: Magna Merda...
which i dont have any translation for
maybe the magnus or the altmer...
>>
>>19037284
Wtf does this have to do with anything ?
>>
>>19037284
Literally magnificent shit in Latin
>>
>>19037284
>Magna Merda=Gigantic Shit?
Magna=Great(Latin)
Merda=Shit(Catalan)

LARP identified. I'm out
>>
>>19037295
it would be a really odd coincidence... also LARP?
i just directly translated the stuff...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.