[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Hello /x/, I need some info(books, videos, your exp. and etc.) about meme creation(real memes like information programms in brains). I really believe that people can create autonomous programms that can change human's minds(like memeagents in SCP universe), so maybe someone can share some info about his exprience or some scientific papers about it. Can sigils be selfprogramming programms/memes for user who use them?
>>
>>19034937
I don't know any resources on memes but I will write down some information about them for myself as well as for you if you are willing to read.

Meme is a unit of information. Memes spread by using mediums of information spreading. Concrete is also an information medium but it is a million times slower than a more efficient medium of information carrying, like the internet As far as I think, right now the fastest information medium is the internet. But the internet is just a layer upon the true medium of information carrying, the most universal medium, which is humans. Without humans to be aware of information, information would not be able to exist/move (at least from our POV because humans are the only conscious information carrying beings as far as we know).

So ultimately to learn how to expel forces of memes into existence, it would first be efficient to learn the human psychology, and how memes change shape( because the human mind is what reshapes memes ), as well as how memes spread autonomously throughout the network of all nodes ( humans ).
>>
>>19035029
thanks anon. So human/mass psychology books is first that I need to learn?
>>
>>19034937
Just as a heads up, what you're proposing is illegal.

You may now proceed, if you choose to disregard the free will of others. Doing so is a very fast way to learn (first hand!) how the mechanics of mental manipulation operate.
>>
File: 1481773749092.png (250KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481773749092.png
250KB, 1000x1000px
>>19034937
>Chose a topic.
>Chose a picture.
>Add some unnecesary changes to it.
>Profit.

It's not harder than that really.
>>
File: ishouldlearnmath.jpg (18KB, 308x232px) Image search: [Google]
ishouldlearnmath.jpg
18KB, 308x232px
>>19034937

Is that their plan /b?
>>
>>19034937
Of you can generate emotion, disgust, anger, or laughter, you have someone on a hook, metaphorically. Meme magic. It's inception. On a grand scale.
>>
>>19035331
If you can convince people that something is the only answer, they will run with it. Without question.
>>
I would suggest looking into meme theories of religion too, OP.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.