[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult History of the 3rd Reich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Black_Sun.png (12KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sun.png
12KB, 220x220px
Was the Thule Society a legit occult movement or LARPers?

> Adolf Hitler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfwqPaq7OfE
> The SS Blood and Soil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haPcdbOwhoo
> The Enigma of the Swastika
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTpS_eyDTzQ
> Himmler the Mystic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNGmg0I08pc
>>
File: styxnazi.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
styxnazi.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
*rattles spoon*
>>
>>19034831
Not legit enough apparently, since they lost the war.
>>
>>19034955
I meant does it have any legitimacy or was is just something a bunch of opportunistic hacks put together in a hurry to give spiritual creds to the NatSoc ideology?
>>
>>19034955
Took literally the entire civilization to contain and eventually defeat a country that was previously devastated.
>>
>>19034990
The occult side of it gets too much hype IMO. There's a lot of post-war fiction about Vril and such but it's mostly just ritualised aryan theatre and mystic ideas about blood ripped off from Theosophy and little actual practice. When the Ahnenerbe encountered people of actual ability they either put them in jail (Bardon) or had them doing paperwork (Evola).

We know Hitler at least read Ernst Schertel's book on magic though, there's a copy with his annotations you can get now.

>>19035023
But it *was* defeated - because it tried to conquer everything with no sense of balance or humility. Which is what seems to happen to individuals who get too far into muh edgy nazi occultism on the personal level.
>>
to put it simply, hitler was an atheist, who was slightly positive towards paganism and occult ideas.

he pushed christianity in mein kampf so the populace would accept it, he was an atheist himself though.

hitler saw himmler and the other occultists as buddies with a weird fascination for occultism and paganism but he tolerated it
>>
>>19035042
theatrics huh?

just like Bohemiam Grove is only theatrics?

Wrong. They worked with Fallen Angels.
>>
>>19035060
Could you provide some reliable sources for that?
>>
>>19035044
but he said himself that he was a christian many time though
>>
>>19035067
I believe him! Seems legit!
>>
>>19035067
Did he? If he did, he must have gone through some serious spiritual gymnastics to reconcile Christian dogma with practices like Eugenics.

I just can't see him as being legit Christian, maybe giving the impression he was one if it was politically convenient but nothing more.
>>
>>19035063
later at home not on my phone. Too much to type.
>>
>>19035042
Nice. Thanks.

> Ahnenerbe : a project in Nazi Germany to research the archaeological and cultural history of the Aryan race.

> Franz Bardon : a Czech occultist and student and teacher of Hermetics. During World War II Bardon was held in a concentration camp for refusing to participate in Nazi mysticism. Bardon was rescued by Russian soldiers who raided the camp. Bardon continued his work in the fields of Hermetics until 1958 when he was arrested and imprisoned in Brno, Czechoslovakia.
>>
>>19035095
>Baron Giulio Cesare Andrea Evola, better known as Julius Evola: Italian philosopher, painter, and esotericist. According to the scholar Franco Ferraresi, "Evola’s thought can be considered one of the most radical and consistent antiegalitarian, antiliberal, antidemocratic, and antipopular systems in the twentieth century. Historian Aaron Gillette described Evola as "one of the most influential fascist racists in Italian history."

> Ernst Schertel: German author, probably best known for his 1923 Magic: History, Theory and Practice. Schertel's Magic: History, Theory and Practice was found to be one of the most-heavily annotated books in Adolf Hitler's personal library.
>>
>>19035083
I'll have a look tomorrow if the thread is still up then. And not I'm not trying to be adversarial about 'sources' - I've seen some neo-nazi occult groups explicitly into that kind of thing so it would be interesting if there was a historical basis I'm not aware of.

>>19035095
Somebody did a video interview with Bardon's son on YouTube a while back where he said they'd actually tried to get him involved with one of these groups before he was arrested IIRC because he was working with runes and corresponding with some of the German people. Also an anecdotal story about one of Bardon's pupils freezing some camp guards in place with a 'magic formula' or something like that, similar to the story about the gun jamming when they tried to shoot Mussolini. Don't take the stuff about the 99 Lodge in the Frabrato book too seriously though. It was written by his secretary after he died and probably very exaggerated.

The Fraturnitas Saturn is another one that seems quite an intense group, but was banned under the Nazis. Also hilarious for having a leader called "Grandmaster Thot".
>>
>>19035042
As artificial as it may be, you could make a parallel between the pagan revival and Lebensreform of the 1920s. Both are rooted in a rejection of materialistic modernity and also a reconstruction, trying to figure out their own roots.
>>
>>19035147
no worries. I understand.
>>
>>19034831
you forgot to color in the rainbow
>>
>>19035042
>But it *was* defeated - because it tried to conquer everything with no sense of balance or humility
So invading Poland because it rebelled against Germany less than 50 years beforehand was trying to conquer everything? Come on dude they didn't even want to fight France and France declared war on them first.

Hitler and Thule had one goal: Unite Greater Germany no matter the cost. Poland, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Prussia, all that shit.

I mean I'm down with talking about the esoteric significance of this, and how Germany is somehow a Nexus of major leylines and assorted weird shit, but let's get real first.
>>
>>19035415
well talk about then cunt...
>>
>>19034955
The Nazis never went away, the just changed uniforms.
>>
Op here, not >>19035042 but you have to admit they overreached regardless of how one might feel about the legitimacy of the German NatSoc intentions. Effectively, they did lack balance and humility by failing to assess how much adversity they could manage.

Regardless, I'm more interested in how much of their occultism they drew from legit sources vs how much they made up as they went and if it had any significance in the 3rd Reich beyond a few enthusiasts.
>>
>>19035425
Imagine a city in a desert built on top of a wellspring. Now imagine this city is surrounded by many other cities who all need water. The wellspring city is the focus point from which a significant amount of water flows.

Water in this example illustrates leylines and the energy that travels them. If you control that water you can use it to influence the other cities, or even poison them.

Now, what does this have to do with global politics? Simple: Greater Germany is the Wellspring City.

Many districts of that allegorical city fell into disrepair or declared independent after a rebellion. By the time WW1 ended Greater Germany was even further compartmentalized to prevent it from becoming too powerful. WW2 was essentially a continuation of this.

As I said in the previous post, Greater Germany is a nexus of leylines and the people who control it will likely find themselves with a long reach. Go look up what Julius Ceasar wanted went for just as his term as Consul was about to end. He was gunning for Governorship of Gaul. Everything that happened after that point, up to and including the assassination of Julius, was the consequence of the Senate panicking because they realized Julius had become too powerful. Sound familiar?
>>
>>19035451
Can you elaborate? Are you making reference to people like von Braun or something else?
>>
>>19035483
Now Merkel and EU?
>>
>>19035509
Absolutely, but marxist principles affect how leyline energy interacts with the population. It's an awful lot like the economy. In fact, you could even say that the global economy is intrinsically tied to leylines. A lot of people don't like to admit it but currency is some of the oldest magick in the book. Go look at your money it's packed with symbols of power and veiled invocations. American money is the most obvious example of this but Euros are the same way.

Anyway, what I would politely describe as an egalitarian mindset is a handicap in the usage of the energy we're speaking of. Tyrants always make the best use of that energy because it must be concentrated and individual in order to manifest its potential. Merkel and the EU are like children playing with a knife. They can't do as much with it as a fully grown adult could but they can certainly kill themselves and others with it.
>>
>>19035067
>but he said himself that he was a christian many time though

So does Donald Trump. A politician will say whatever is required to curry favour with the unwashed masses.
>>
>>19035044
Idk about him being atheist. He was really friendly towards christians. Christians even helped nazis escape. Also didn't he believe in mystical stuff. Sending scientist to explore etc.
>>
>>19034831
The nazis knew that the earth was flat, and the was a third celestial body in the sky called the black sun which the symbol is depicted as, just sayin
>>
>>19034831

India

Tibet

Turkey

Iran

your welcome
>>
File: train.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
bump
>>
>>19036364

this, people forget Iran means Aryan
>>
read HT Hakl's booklet, Unknown Sources, the last word on the subject. it puts to bed most if not all the memes of the topic desu
>>
das bump
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.