[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dual Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Dual-Universe-34--pc-games[2].jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dual-Universe-34--pc-games[2].jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
What is Dual Universe?

Dual Universe is a space mmo rpg where you build shit, join an empire and fight for control over space and resources.

we are looking for recruits from 4chan.
feel free to join.
https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/galactic-commonwealth
>>
>>>/v/
>>>/vg/
>>>/m/
>>
>>19034090
nope.
>>
Wait that game is available already???
>>
>>19034102
this september.
>>
It's later than you think
>>
>>19034079
>>>/v/
>>
>>19034079
Why does that ship look straight out of Stargate sg1?
>>
>>19034274
because the creators made a ship to look like that.
>>
>>19034079
Nice try, ayys
>>
>>19034079

Can you explain in what way this is different to / better than Eve?
>>
>>19034451
because in this game there are no instances, its all a single server, and you can build shit. up to unlimited size.
>>
>>19034457

>because in this game there are no instances
What do you mean "instances"?

>its all a single server
so is Eve

> and you can build shit. up to unlimited size.
you can do that in Eve too.

Is it available to play now? Or is it still in development? Can't back this without knowing it wont be another No Man Sky or Star Citizen
>>
>>19034473
alpha opens this september.
and no eve DOES have instances. when you jump from system to system you load something. this doesnt.
and you cant build things in eve like in a sandbox, wtf are you saying?
>>
>>19034487

That's why I was asking you to clarify. So by no instances you mean no inter-system gates. I would assume you are familiar with Eve if you are developing a near-identical game. I'm not hating. I'm genuinely curious. Eve allows players to build stations, but it's not sandbox/minecraft-tier in its capacity. You can just build specific stations in different systems / build planetary resource gathering bases but other players don't really interact with them.
>>
>>19034495
thats the difference here. here you can build ANYTHING

also im not the developer. im just rooting for my empire.
>>
STFU h**z
>>
>>19034503

Ok, well the spacefaring mmo genre has seen its share of disappointments, so I'll keep my eye on it, but you have to understand the mood is soured because of things like NMS / SC. I'll check back in September.
>>
>>19034518
sure. this is way better than no mans sky.
>>
>>19034079

Why is it called Dual Universe? Does it have any hyperdimensional content?
>>
>>19035034
it hints at the mathematical concept of duality.
>>
File: 1494292314510.jpg (167KB, 1242x1817px) Image search: [Google]
1494292314510.jpg
167KB, 1242x1817px
>>19034473
>Equating a low budget already released indie game with the most ambitious and successful video game that is still in development.
Fuck you .
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.