[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So dont think im crazy, even though it sounds that way, but i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Slenderman.png (158KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
Slenderman.png
158KB, 640x419px
So dont think im crazy, even though it sounds that way, but i think im being followed by slenderman or a slenderman like entity, i see it just about everyday from a distance, and sometimes in my dreams, im not saying it is slenderman, but it may be an entity that operates like him, and i dont know what to do, can someone give me some advice on what to do about this? My friend says he's been seeing it too.
>>
Hat Man maybe?
>>
>>19033606
Ive never seen him with a hat, so i dont think its him
>>
>>19033597
Indeed, considering that slendybro was created in a SA photoshop contest, it is probably not that.

Could be shadow people. Hat man is one of them, or a similar entity.

Shadow people are completely black, though.
>>
>>19033619
Im going to give a description of how i see him

Tall, Probably 7-8ft, no face, and he IS wearing a suit like outfit, maybe a coat but looks like a suit, he came close to me one time before and thats how he looked
>>
I have doubts about slenderman's existence. The origins of the idea can be heavily traced back to human imagination, such as creepypasta or what >>19033619 said.
However, what I doubt much less is the concept that something can be "memed into existence". That some entity could have taken on the persona of slenderman because it was accepted in the human consciousness and actualized as a successful thoughtform.
Whatever you are dealing with, Let me tell you one thing, that any being that behaves the way slenderman does lacks the power to directly confront you or harm of his own volition. meaning he must slowly break down your will and mind before he truly presents himself. This is why you constantly feel like your being followed or he appears in dreams. You must be strong inside yourself anon. Use the positive affirmations when your mind encounters this entity: I AM the master of my Self. I AM the Master of my Mind. and so on like that., you could use any affirmation that works, the idea is to secure within yourself a stronghold based in your own will and true power. Do this, and you will be protected.
>>
Either everyone in this thread is baiting or they're autistic. Probably both.
>>
>>19033597
I am the slender man
>>
I was the slender man prior to the SA

It's just what the son of man looks like...

That all.
>>
you are a very bad person

Why not talk about that... or too scared...

Tho it doesn't matter either way...

All Judgement are Public
>>
>>19034898

You shouldn't feed from negativity.

It's an unending cycle where you will never feel sated.
>>
>>19033597
It's your concsience following you. You need to apologize to people who you have hurt.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.