[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i haunted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Sleep-Paralysis-Closeup[1].jpg (8KB, 715x402px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep-Paralysis-Closeup[1].jpg
8KB, 715x402px
hey /x/, first time poster here but some really creepy shit has been happening over the last year and idk what is going on, green texted for your reading pleasure

>be eairler this afternoon, waiting for friends to pick me up to go eat for dinner
>decided to go take a 2pm nap
>lay down in my bed, soon after get this really creepy feeling and want to wake up
>open eyes,cant move any part of my body
>looking down at my arms and mentally screaming at them to move, after like 5 minutes of this regain control
>have weird errie feeling, say fuck it and go back to sleep
>when in that weird presleep phase where your kind of aware, but not, get text message
>check phone, its from a girl i used to have a crush on, saying shes coming out to hawaii (militaryfag stationed here)
>get super excited and have a really pleased happy feeling
>somehow remember my phones across the room where i cant reach it
>this is fake
>the words in the text message are blurred out, get errie feeling again
>get weird rage when i realize this is fake
>rage force my eyes open, I swear to God in the cornor of the room (its like 2pm, there was light in here still) this shadow dissapears as soon as i look at it into nowhwere
>be super mad, trying to clench my fists to fight it
>cant move body
>rage at myself until i finally am able to move some fingers, continue until whole body moves
>be horrifed, go lay on the couch in the frontroom surronded by windows and sunlight until friends arrive

This isnt the first time something weird has happened either. Once when I was home alone when my roommate was deployed I was laying in bed sleeping and my bedroom door slammed shut out of nowhere and woke me up

another time, again home alone, I was sleeping and I felt the covers lift up and the mattress decompress like someone was getting into bed with me, when I woke up and screamed nothing was there

Theres been a couple times that somethings scurried away in the dark. Am I haunted /x/?
>>
>>19032824
>green texted for your reading pleasure
That makes it less pleasant for me to read, type it out properly and I'll read it.
>>
>>19032824
No, you just have some kind of sleep disorder.
>>
>>19032824
I'm sorry but your the retarded
>>
>>19032824
It's called sleep paralysis when you can't move like that, it also causes visual and auditory hallucinations. So it may or may not have been paranormal.
I had one where i was having sex with hag. Then she started laughing like a maniac and I got terrified as fuck. I also had one where a shadow girl was staring at me from the side of my bed.

But with that said, I've seen a ghost and had projection experiences out of my body. So I know for a fact that spirits are real.
I can't say you're haunted, but you probably are experiencing a real ghost.
>>
File: 1492982252596.jpg (34KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492982252596.jpg
34KB, 600x480px
>>19032830
Dobt listen to this faggot. Decent greentext but that's just sleep paralysis dude. It's normal. Happens when your mind wakes up before the brain chemicals that keep your sleeping body still haven't worn off. It's just the opposite of sleepwalking. Learn how to meditate and lucid dream so you can take control of it if it happens often. Or you could just not sleep.
>>
>>19032858
You can also project using the roll technique, or any technique. Much cooler than lucid dreaming.
>>
>>19032867
>>19032858
>>19032856
>>19032842

Thanks famalams, Ill look into these things
>>
>>19032867
Could you explain the roll technique and some of the others please? My dreams are nearly always lucid already so it just happens.
>>
>>19032856
>this op
You just experienced sleep paralysis, it happens when your mind puts you in "sleeping" state but it doesn't turn off your conciousness, so in a way you're experiencing nightmares in real life. Its weird though because during sleep paralysis the most common experience is people seeing an old hag and/or shadow people which has made some people believe it may be connected to the paranormal.

I myself have had it two times the first time I saw one of those ancient chinese looking devils sitting on my chest leaning over and smiling and laughing in my face, it then forced my eyes closed and I woke up the second time it just sounded like a lot of people having conversations in my room.

To avoid this happening again just sleep on your side or your stomach.
>>
sleepparalysis or demon. next time think about jesus and try to say his name. if that makes it go away its the later. is also supposed to help with (some?) "alien" abductions
>>
>>19032824
No you are not haunted. I can tell you from experience I've been having this socalled "sleep paralysis" since I was a small child. I even remember the first time I had it, like it was yesterday (horrifying back then). Nowadays I have these quite common, but you get used to it. I just move my toes and I can wake up pretty fast. Only thing that actually still scares me about this, is that I have to breathe manually with force fearing I may suffocate. What also happens to me a lot is that even though i woke up, a few seconds later i return to sleep paralysis again and that mutliple times in a row. However it's not that bad anymore. In the earlier days I also had hallucinations and it lasted way longer, but luckily no hallucinations of any creatures or so, But I do sometimes hear a very eerie and loud Sound (Imagine it like you would put an e-guitar against a speaker and hear a very loud reverb). You can also manage to turn them into a Lucid Dream which I am starting to learn at the moment and I also had some success already, although it's not quite perfect yet.
>>
>>19032890
http://out-of-body-experience.info/best-techniques-out-of-body-experience/
I just Googled this link right now, so idk if it's totally safe.
Basically, you have two parts to you. Your body, and your self. Your body is your physical body. And your "self" is the part of you that is inside your body looking out. It's your consciousness, or your spirit.

Imagine and FEEL your self rolling out of your body until you project out. It's that simple. Although, i haven't done it myself.

The technique I used to first project in a dream was to lie down in the dream, focus inward, and will my self/spirit to project out of my dream body. I ended up in the etheric plane where a thought form attacked me.
I've also projected while fully awake, although those were unintentional.
>>
>>19032944
>Correction
actually, it's not that simple. You need to focus on the self to the point where the your awareness of your self is stronger than your awareness of your dream body. Or else your conciousness will be too attached to your dream body to project out.
So if you could try meditating while awake by practicing focusing your awareness on your self, and numbing the awareness of your physical body. It should feel like you're sinking into your body.
>>
>>19032944
>>19032973
OP here, went from being scared of demons to being hype to do this
>>
Sleep paralysis tard. Just sleep on your side and put a pillow behind you so you don't roll over
>>
>>19032824
Based on your spelling im guessing you are infantry.
All kidding aside, its just sleep paralysis.
>>
>>19032973
Oh ok. Already do something similar but its more like meditate first and once completely relaxed and calm, just lift up out of the body.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.