[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Energy Manipulation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: Abst 0020.jpg (293KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Abst 0020.jpg
293KB, 800x800px
Throughout my entire life I have always had the ability to willingly move, transmit, and vacuum energies in my own and people's body.

The energies like emotions, and whatever makes people not tired.

The only thing however, is that while I can do this, the only way I can tell I'm doing it + how much is by observing people'say behavior.

Anyone know the exact words for this ability? Or how I can get better at being able to sense the energies I can effortlessly move? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19032640
Maybe you're an empath? There's a thread about it
>>
its your energy, it propagates into force by will. this is how you can move your arm. the more sensitive you can make your body to it, the easier you will be able to control it. this is what the Chinese refer to as chi.
its basically just reference to the energy you control when aplly action to your body
>>
>>19032640
greetings, fellow energy-bender
>>
>>19032654
I'm connected to other people's thoughts + emotions, but I can't really tell which one are theirs or where they are coming from? Maybe? I don't know, I think I'm just a rare case here. The only person I've ever really been in tune with where I was able to tell their transmissions was my mom.
Even better than myself.
>>
>>19032747
Hello. Do you have the same problem? I want to know how to sense the energy itself more. I'm always afraid that I accidentally transmit, and that I make everyone sad when I get sad, or I'm an energy leech.
>>
>>19032757
Even though it doesn't seem that way, it'd be nice to know for sure.
>>
>>19032757
> I want to know how to sense the energy itself more.
Hi, I had the same problem too once. the problem is you can't see the energy with your own eyes, so if you kinda have sixth sense / the third eye, perhaps you should hone that perk so you are being able to see and sense your own energy. talking about sensing the energy, yes i had the same problem too once, but after i meditate with my mentor, i had this conclusion, yes the energy is not visible with our bare eyes, but our other sense can feel it. You can actually feel and sense the energy telling by the fluctuations of temperatures in your own hand or your energy source.

for example, if you're using your energy to heal and recover other person's energy pool, you should feel the temperature in your hand or your energy source point getting warmer and warmer, and that person you transmit should feel the same if you need affirmative.

> I'm always afraid that I accidentally transmit, and that I make everyone sad when I get sad, or I'm an energy leech.

well, it's the same problem that every energy-bender has, that their emotions and energy is so high that we could actually influence the people nearby or next to them. i had this same problem too, and i took meditation to improve my control over my emotion. that our emotion could transmit our energy unbeknown to us. yes we both can manipulate energy at our own will, but our emotion too is one of the channel, you should meditate to improve your control over your own emotion (trust me, i had emotional problems too, and i always seek city park or secluded places to meditate, and so far i am going better and better in controlling my own emotion)
>>
>>19032640
Wait. Am I getting this right? You can controll the emotions of other people?
>>
>>19032750
>I can't really tell which one are theirs or where they are coming from
I'm on the same boat anon, I can feel waves of energy, unless they're really strong I can spot where it's coming from and specially if it's directed at me

In regards of sending energy that is easy, I've tried with my ex bf at distance once to make him feel where I was sending the energy on his body and the rate was 7/10
>>
File: wuji-becomes-taiji.jpg (34KB, 680x320px) Image search: [Google]
wuji-becomes-taiji.jpg
34KB, 680x320px
https://www.amazon.com/Daoist-Nei-Gong-Philosophical-Change/dp/1848190654

https://www.amazon.com/Heavenly-Streams-Meridian-Theory-Daoist/dp/1848191162/ref=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=1848191162&pd_rd_r=GT4ECKGKYPQXQ5QEYH3W&pd_rd_w=1UbEm&pd_rd_wg=Cacay&psc=1&refRID=GT4ECKGKYPQXQ5QEYH3W

https://www.amazon.com/Energy-Work-Secrets-Healing-Spiritual/dp/157174665X

Read these and you'll be in a pretty good position to get started with energy work.

Find a teacher in qigong if you want to go further (some Yoga teachers do it as well, but it's a lot more hit & miss because of how watered down yoga is).
>>
>>19032640
Hello anon. I unexpectedly met an Energy Healer about 3 years ago and I was absolutely stunned by what she can do. It's a long story but it includes things like long distance healing. I think Energy Healing is something that is an innate skill for a pretty small % of the population and was something that was more common and accepted in the pre-Christian era. Leading on from that then I am pretty sure that a lot of the women who were burned as witches in the middle ages were in fact Energy Healers.

You have a powerful gift anon and you can do a lot of good with it. I for sure highly recommend this book as a way to help develop your innate abilities:
-
https://www.amazon.com/Energy-Medicine-Balancing-Energies-Vitality/dp/1585426504
>>
>>19032640
>>19033134
Also, just out of curiosity, do your hands emanate a very warm and pure form of Energy?
>>
>>19032948
Op here.
I can influence your emotions.
I can make you feel more or less tired.
There are probably a whole lot more things I can do related to energy.
>>
>>19033175
For me, I can feel myself do it with different sensations on my head, that's only what I feel though. Can't tell when receiving or unwillingly manipulating. Can't tell if it's really hitting my target aswell. Have to sort of guess by how I'm feeling, and observing my targets.
>>
>>19033194
Do you think you manipulate other people's energy with them not knowing about it? Do you think it might impact them in a negative way?
>>
>>19033204
I transmit accidentally on some days, especially when I'm felling especially jumpy or happy.
For every part I effect them negative there probably is positive to make it up.
I'd still like to not do it though.
>>
>>19033222
Right. And do you have anyone that you can talk about your abilities with IRL? Also, if you don't mind me asking do you have any brothers or sisters? I am only asking that because the Energy Healer I know had a tough time when she was growing up. Very early on in life then it was obvious that she was different and her family and her didn't quite know how to deal with it.
>>
>>19033259
Only child.
Don't have any friends that might even believe in any of the stuff I believe in. My mom maybe, but she became an accountant right before I grew up, so she really dosent care.
I never mentioned this to people irl, so it never made it hard for me to fit in.
>>
>>19033272
Yup; not mentioning it in general is probably wise as many people just will not accept it. What you're experiencing is very real though and other people also have this Gift. It sounds like yours is in quite a raw state though and needs refinement. Finding some sort of mentor would be ideal however in the meantime then I would definitely recommend the Donna Eden book that I linked here:
-
>>19033134
>>
>>19033180
Can you heal my ankle tho?
>>
File: IMG_6618.jpg (4MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6618.jpg
4MB, 4000x3000px
>>19033325
I accidentally got bitten by my dog (we were both going for the same stick) and he split my thumb nail which hurt like a fucking bitch (pic related). A bit later the Energy Healer I know happened to call me and so I told her about this. Now, she lived about 100km away at the time but anyway she said she could help and shortly after she said in a low voice, "I can feel the pain."

Then, and as if someone was turning it down using some kind of dial, the pain subsided by a good 60-70%. Before that it had been stinging like crazy but after it bothered me hardly at all. This was not the only time that this person demonstrated long distance healing abilities.
>>
File: Aghori26.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Aghori26.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>19032871
>tfw woman called the cops cause she caught me meditating; fucking Texas. lmao

She said "Theres children around here!" As if Im some bad person or some shit.
>>
File: Buddha5.jpg (27KB, 228x192px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha5.jpg
27KB, 228x192px
>>19032948
Not OP but I noticed deep states of meditation influences others positively and drive control freaks fucking crazy!
>>
>>19033369
I might be able to do that, distance taking is really hard to do without meeting you irl for me and I haven't tried it with pain. She sounds very experienced.
>>
>>19033397
Oh for sure she is. I'll give you another example; she met a women who had had a pain in her hips for around 20 years. The treatments weren't really working and the doctors had more or less given up on her; so, a life of constant pain. However, she meets my friend and after one short healing essentially all of the pain, gone. It sounds far fetched I know but I have met the lady with the hip pain and the way she looks at my friend then that in itself confirms the story. Also the `hip lady ` recommends to as many of her friends as possible that she go and see this Healer.

My friend was born with this Gift although has worked on it and developed it throughout her life. It has come at a price though, it's another long story but having this kind of Gift does seem to also have its drawbacks. She makes a living out of it though, and a pretty good one too. How do you see your gift developing? Is `reaching out ` on /x/ the start of the process to see where you can take it? Would I be right in thinking that you're in your 20's?
>>
>>19033373
kek
>>
>>19033101
Thanks anon, not the op but I like the recommendation, I've always been interested on taoism and how they work with the chi in martial arts
>>
Now imagine the expression of that energy in the context of emotions, which is in itself a reaction to the outside world, experiences both past and present, and interactions with others.
Expressing love becomes an expression of energy. Just as expressions of compassion, empathy, sympathy, pity, joy, hate, and every other emotion become expressions of energy.
They set actions into motion, whether it is passion, revenge, a close bond of friendship or love, or any other reaction toward the expressed emotional energy.
So what we are basically saying here, is that Emotional Energy is an expression of that life force energy, which exists within us all, though our emotional responses to the things we experience outside ourselves.
>>
>>19033480
>what price?
>>
>>19032640
Make me less tired and fix my stomach and I swear on my life I'll believe everything you say from now on
>>
OP Here. This applies to everyone.

Ever since I made this thread i have been reached out to by other entities. I am now on the path of the vibrations and I am beginning to awaken, to be able to sense the fine energies of the universe. A lot of progress has been made in these past few days, and I am willing to share my findings if you seek them yourself.

This gift was a catalyst for finding my true meaning. I was not born with the gifts that I am meant to have, I am meant to develop these other gifts so I can help other people obtain them.

I am going to share my findings here, and you can take them in whatever way you want, I will be very busy.
>>
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://194.145.208.139/ANTI/ADMXI/documentation/ALGORITHM_DOCUMENTATION/QUANTUM_V/PARALLELISM/HOLOGRAPHIC_UNIVERSE/1991_Michael_Talbot_-_The_Holographic_Universe.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiRtZa80f_TAhVK4YMKHfUMCi8QFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNG8cpXdYKhGePINK0XmEHxNy5jQrw&sig2=U35IXa1QBeFwXsxnvO-SQQ

For better understanding of the fundamentals of existance, and the higher ones.
>>
Also now that I think about it. I did find out the purpose.

We are fragments of the collective which is entertaining itself. When we die we become a part of the collective again (We become everything).

Basically, we are just parts of the same exact being, the universe loves us and was built for us because it is us, and the purpose of life is to be entertained for a while, then probably do something else or just stay in oneness after you die.
A summary of the purpose of life. No one thing I have found yet sums this up. A lot of things refer to this, but never directly explain it.
>>
>>19035277
You best be joking, nigger.
>>
https://youtu.be/RsWCFGmpJHw
https://youtu.be/W3aHRLZ4ud0

Just some videos that clicked with me, and my path.
>>
Thanks for wasting my time, faggot.
>>
>>19035311
Nope, I will share this information and express my beliefs since I have no identity here. I hope you can respect mine so I can respect yours, even though we can't understand eachother.
>>
>>19035299
Well, you're wrong. The purpose of life is to find love. Romantic love.
>>
>>19032640

You're what is known as an intuitive.
>>
>>19032640
I try to leave energies alone there can be some negative effects.

I normally dont see auras but I saw a new guy at work just radiating electricity. hes playing alot of mind/esp games trying to keep my distance from him lol.

looked like a cloud of lightning and I could hear it. thats how I see stuff like that I hear with my eyes only way to explain it. like scrying basically

I just hope you decide to use this rare gift in a positive way

there are alot of people out there opening their mind to higher spiritual realms and they really dont know what to do and have no guidance
>>
I wish I could see this stuff
>>
>>19035373
normally I wouldn't believe a word of this kind of stuff but I had a best friend when I was younger who claimed he could see auras, and I can't see a reason why he would make up such a specific lie.

so here's a question, can you see auras through photographs?
>>
>>19035270
can anyone access these gifts? are they innate and then tapped into?
I keep getting drawn to things related to qi / psychic abilities. I've been starting to have a weird sense of urgency and longings to go on a spiritual journey.
>>
>>19032640
Since I was a kid I could feel some sort of energy flow in my hands, but only after getting into reiki I've learned better how to hone it and direct to other people. I want to get with qigong to have control over the internal energy myself.
>>
>>19035270
That's a very quick `promotion ` that you went through OP.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.