[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

never believed in shadow people. saw one tonight on acid. wat do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1493638801956.gif (1MB, 360x198px) Image search: [Google]
1493638801956.gif
1MB, 360x198px
kinda still reeling from it. have already told a cutie friend all about it. just thinking about it again is making me tremble.

whatever it was, i felt like i saw as much of it as it wanted me to. then i felt so fucking consumed by it i shouted out loud for everybody in my apartment to hear - GET OUT

it's gone now. i don't feel it anymore. just typing about it now though has tears rolling down my eyes.

not my first trip on psyches at all. but def most profund?

ill be up for a bit. could use a kind ear tonight. still cant believe what just happened to me. was never the type of person to get caught up in any of this. but legit felt like i was in the real life version of the 'out of bounds' territory if a video game. trips countless times. sometimes harder than this. but never been visited by a presence like this. not normally the bad vibes/joo joo type. but something in that moment - i knew i fucking had to be, and i had to tell whatever was in there i wasn't having any of it. me, or any of my homeys.
>>
What exactly happened? I'm all ears.
>>
I was either possessed or I accidentally astral projected after eating two shroom stems (which would make nobody trip). i feel your weird feeling, man. you can never talk about it seriously bc of the psychs but you know its significant
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (77KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
77KB, 960x1248px
Move out and go to the gym OP
>>
>>19032619
okay so. ill try to keep it brief because at any point i could ramble of on any tangent. still tripping. and nice and stoned.

>tripping big time on acid
>not unusual for me. pretty seasoned psychonaut by now.
>feel a lot of panic and anxiety lately. more so than usual. even took a day off work today because of slight cold. anyway. rambling.
>typing away to a friend of mine
>out of the corner of my eye, i dont even need to look at it to see it kind of...beginning to materialize halfway
>if i look at it it goes away obvi
>look directly into my kitchen
>feel that feel when eye contact with stranger
>that 'hello. we are right in each other's fucking shit right now' look. like. when you look somebody in the eye and you know you have them for a sec. you two shared a moment. happens all the time.
>feel that feel when looking into my kitchen. feel a darkness beginning to eat at me that i know cannot even begin to touch the light beaming from me tonight
>GET
>OUT

just got back from the kitchen. stood where it was standing. and looked into my room as if it were me. felt strange. said a few whispers to whoever might've been in there. and left the room.
>>
File: 1492981927337.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492981927337.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>19032622
but already in good shape

halp ayyys

halp
>>
>>19032620
for real man.

it's like trying to explain the ending of a movie to somebody, and they're only just realizing there's a TV in the room.
>>
>>19032664
do u wanna talk on kik or snapchat or something i really would like to share
>>
>>19032646
you might have had some temporal shit going on, like you knew in your mind you were at some point going to be in the kitchen and look back into your room, and so in the moment that those thoughts began to manifest, because you were big tripping and your neurons were firing off in strange ways, you probably didn't perceive the difference in time between yourself in the moment at your computer when you first felt the sensation and yourself in the future represented by the concept of you going into the kitchen, so you perceived it as a separate entity.
>>
>>19032684
>kik
>windchimeintime

should be up a bit longer. took some magnesium and melatonin a bit ago. always helps bring the mind down to a cozy dull roar before putting it away for the night.
>>
>>19032688
thank you for putting this thought into my head. much appreciated.

also worth mentioning - there were like..three or four rapid realizations/coincidences that occurred leading right up to this. it seemed like there was a rift somewhere because this thing showed up in my kitchen as i was still digesting some other thoughts i was having. it really seemed like there was just an overlfow of my own consciousness and my brain was shorting out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.