[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antivirus Antichrist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Mfw human bodies are the prison for higer dimension beings.

>Yfw we are Billions
>>
>>19032584
sounds about right though its a bit unfair most likely. sort of a 1 size fits all punishment. somewhat insulting really. it would be like some one jaywalking and a rapist getting the same amount of jail time
>>
Scientology btfo
>>
>>19032584
It's not really a prison, it's more like a school. But I see what you are getting at. Learn to be ok with [your own] suffering, then you can transcend it.
>>
>>19032625
Nah, some Get 90years, some get 20.
A few live peacefully. A few get raped and tortured before reaching puberty.

>>19033444
Learn to be a starving child on a third world shit hole. Watch your parents get a machete to the arm. Or learn to be a kept trust fund kid.

Wierd school huh..

In any case, thanks for advice. GG
>>
As long as you blame your envirorment for being your suffering in this "prison" you will remain here.
>>
>>19033738

The universe is infinite. If we didn't let people suffer, we would never know whether those people's suffering ever ended or not.

>>19033764

This guy is right, sort of. The absolute threshold as far as I can tell is that it's ok to blame the entire universe for your problems as long as you accept your own part in the universe, and thus your problems, and make a commitment to improve things.
>>
>>19033788
>If we didn't let people suffer,
As long as its not you suffering. Check your privilege, cunt.
>>
>>19033960

Fair
>>
>>19033738
>>19033788
>>19033960
Reality is not a suffering contest. It is a compassion contest in order to relieve the suffering that is constant in all of our lives. No one's suffering outweighs another's. We all have our battles. Some people incarnate to see their parents arms chopped off with a machete in a remote African village. That is their lesson to learn and deal with. Some people are burdened with the often banal, mundane lives that comfort brings. Us here at /x/ deal with magick and the paranormal, something most of us cannot talk much about with our families I'm assuming. We all suffer, it is a part of our reality. We can choose to see the good in life though. That alone puts good vibes into the air and helps others.
>>
>>19032584
And if your insanely rich, and disgustingly sheltered, this makes sense how?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.