[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I received a phone call, no one on the line, just weird dance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: LiterallyWoke.jpg (436KB, 1444x1111px) Image search: [Google]
LiterallyWoke.jpg
436KB, 1444x1111px
I received a phone call, no one on the line, just weird dance music with prayers and mantras. 1 minute later I receive this picture by MMS. What does that mean?
>>
>>19031803
It means your a giant faggot posting a forced meme of two bastard child kangz on X.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170510-215856.jpg (30KB, 227x308px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510-215856.jpg
30KB, 227x308px
Can I get a quick rundown? What's the basic gestalt here?
>>
>>19031803
The Bogdanoffs have summoned you.
>>
File: BBCAlexJonesdanoff.jpg (456KB, 459x592px) Image search: [Google]
BBCAlexJonesdanoff.jpg
456KB, 459x592px
>>19031841
>>19032464
>Globalists bow to Alex Jonesdanoff

>In contact with good sources

>Possess super-male-like abilities

>Control Texas with an iron but fair fist

>Owns radio stations & water filtration centers globally.

>Direct descendant of the ancient royal bog line

>Will bankroll the first news channel on Mars (The Infowars headquarters will be be in Bogdangrad)

>Own 99% of Super Male Vitality editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer water filters will in all likelihood be Jonesdanoff water filters

>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of one angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of clean water and unprecedented super male vitality progress with him

>He owns water filter labs around the world

>You likely have super male vitality inside you right now

>Jonesdanoff is in regular communication with the Archangels Seth Rich and Julian Asange, forwarding the word of Good sources to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Texas in history literally a few days later to the Jonesdanoff bunker in infowars land?

>He learned to expose globalists fluently in under a week

>Nation states entrust their info reserves with the Jonesdanoff. There's no info in Vault 7, only Vault Jonesdanoff

>Jonesdanoff is about 4 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, he is a timeless being providing info and super male vitality in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he kills all globalists.
>>
>>19033559
>Pic Related
>>
>>19031817
god damn it, i was going to say that
>>
>>19031803
it means "OP is a giant faggot who can't stop sucking nigger dick"
>>
File: jonespill.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
jonespill.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>19033559
Kek
>>
>>19031803
This fucking image. Take away the fact that youre a huge fucking faggot for pretending that youre being targeted or whatever the fuck it is what youre doing, you, in your efforts to make your story 'mysterious and spooky', figured a DNA strand would suffice, but didn't have a single fucking clue about what a DNA strand looks like.
There is nothing special or mysterious about a fucking strand of DNA that the shit covered bacteria that you drop into your toilet bowl when to take a dump every morning after your cup of coffee have. But that's not even the main problem. While you were busy pretending and living in your pathetic make believe world, you went as far as to post a left handed helix you mentally disabled mongloid. From the age of 12 kids get taught that DNA is a right handed fucking piece of shit helix, but somehow you didn't have no form of basic knowledge whatsoever, which means you're either indeed 12, or just so caught up in your happy little fantasy world of autism that you didn't even graduate highschool.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that your ominous call and image are fucking retarded, the stupid text that you mirrored and reversed is just plain fucking gay and not scary at all. Also who the fuck would use MMS. You probaby made that up as to make your story more convincing, but it isn't. Please go outside and get yourself some proper form of education rather than sitting in front of your computer making up fantasy scenarios in which you are contacted with some lame fucking entity to post it on /x/, you autistic, mentally disabled fucking moron.
>>
>>19033559
Lost it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.