[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living a lie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: hs-2012-37-835.jpg (469KB, 835x435px) Image search: [Google]
hs-2012-37-835.jpg
469KB, 835x435px
Is it possible that some of us humans are in fact extraterrestrials who are not aware that they are not one of the common masses?
>>
>>19031346
What is your reasoning for "no"?
I don't agree with you, but I would like to hear your insight.
>>
It's possible, maybe, but could also be caused by feelings of alienation (lol getit?) caused by your uniqueness clashing with the uniqueness of others.

You know what drove you to this belief better than I do so it's up to you to figure it out.
>>
>>19031358
I like living in ignorance. Makes me happy. Feeling like I'm an outcast causes me anxiety. I'd rather think I'm human and feel accepted by others than to think I'm special and that no one can understand me. So even if I'm wrong I choose to believe I'm human.
>>
>>19031339
>Is it possible that some of us humans are in fact extraterrestrials who are not aware that they are not one of the common masses?

this is true and if you were one you would know it
>>
>>19031383
Well that's true Anon, they say ignorance is bliss and knowledge is a burden.
The more you know, the more little you will feel.
>>
>>19031405
Don't like to talk about it.
>>
>>19031383
Don't turn your back on your roots.
>>
>>19031467
MY ALIEN PARENTS LEFT ME. FUCK EM. I LIKE THESE HUMANS, AT LEAST THEY TOOK CARE OF ME.
>>
>>19031339
I'm an Ayyy
I'm not a lizard or a grey or an ack ack
I'm from the milky way just like you
We blend in because we were forced to
You see us everyday
>>
>>19031480
Maybe parenting in the architect/predecessor sense was not the same concept as humans see it.
>>
>>19031489
But how do you know you're an ayyy?
What made it apparent to you?
>>
>>19031339
See.

This why racism--or spacism as the case may be--doesn't really pan out. And if Terran strain humans ever want to get into designer genes, you can fucking forget about arguing over places of origin.

You are you. And if you're on this planet, then you're Terran. More so if you have a birth certificate, I guess. Aside from that, who's keeping track?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>19031513
Did you just hit me with startcraft lore?
>>
>>19031548
Or StarCraft. Whatever.
>>
>>19031503
The new body I was unwillingly tossed into
Close but no cigar as you say
>>
>>19031548
>he hasn't realized that the Terrans are actually all secretly Protoss that had their minds wiped so they could create a diversion for the zerg while they engineered Kerrigan to become space jesus
>>
>>19031558
Ahh, I see, the infamous flesh prison
>>
>>19031559
Bruh
>>
All are born equal.

I'm just gonna come right out and say what I've come to believe recently. Whether you think I'm full of shit or not is up to you.

There are 3 main parts of the human self; mind-responsible for complex thought and problem solving, body-the vessel responsible for interacting with the physical world, and soul-the intrinsic connection to things which cannot be easily explained-namely love and "luck."

The body is little more than a primitive ape capable of simple speach amd thought. However, it's where your strong ties to family and Earth come from.

The mind is a parasite. Literally. It's an antennae connected to the frontal lobe, sometimes incorrectly attributed to the forehead. The parasite is not intrinsically "evil" per say, but allowing it full control is where evils of the world stem from. Using it for good leads to technological advancements and positive career success. It's often assumed the parasite is "not from this world," maybe an alien.

The soul is something special. A sort of gift from the powers that be. It's completely separate from the physical world and connects you to the great unknown. I can no longer deny this connection as I have for so long, as I feel it's immense presence at all times. It's oddly comforting. Some imagine the connection being to the "great beyond," these days a saying also connected to outer space.

It's paramount you balance all three on this physical realm, as they exist only within the self. Internal struggles are the cause of everything which ales you, and only through healing the self can you fulfill your goals externally.
>>
>>19031339
yes.

and its possible some DO know.
>>
>>19031383
>I'd rather think I'm human and feel accepted by others than to think I'm special and that no one can understand me.
even if you actually ARE special, and no one CAN understand you?

or when normal people try to understand you, they flee because they are afraid to be drowned in the depths of your heart and mind? when all you really want is to be yourself, and for them to be comfortable being themselves, and not leave? even though they ARE RIGHT that there is a BIG difference?
>>
>>19031339
There's a lot of people that's unaware of their selfs, and how that affects other, being a complete alien living among humans without realizing it.

More than possible.
>>
>>19031559
My favorite part is when the Protoss actually download each other to places. That's pretty cool.

>>19031548
There isn't a good adjective for "Earthen." Because then I'd be dropping Warcraft lore.
>>
yeah i'm an arcturian in disguise
>>
>>19031339
No, but I'm pretty sure I'm the incarnation of the creator.
>>
so this is an otherkin thread?
>>
File: 2177726792_7b0e59cfbd_b.jpg (210KB, 1024x392px) Image search: [Google]
2177726792_7b0e59cfbd_b.jpg
210KB, 1024x392px
>>19031339
Possible? Sure.
Probable? No, highly unlikely.
>>
File: it_dont_matter.png (149KB, 315x237px) Image search: [Google]
it_dont_matter.png
149KB, 315x237px
>>19031893
oh really
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.