[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can a person get high just by breathing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
how can a person get high just by breathing
>>
Schizo brains are flooded with dopamine, making the schizoid feel high.
>>
hyperventilation
>>19030749
wat?
>>
>>19030738

Depends what you're talking about.

Once you've done drugs, you have the capability to see things from that perspective whenever you want to.

However, if you mean circular breathing to kickoff meditation and become the moment itself, that's not really a "high" feeling. More like a oneness.
>>
>>19030738
by breathing in through a bong
>>
Sometimes during panic attacks my breathing becomes really slow and drawn out. The doctors said I had too much oxygen so they have me a mask to get more carbon dioxide. So breath really fast for a long time or breath really slow and drawn out. Sit upside down to get all the blood to your brain then stand up. It's a pretty intense high.
>>
how can a person dream just by laying down
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw
>>
File: 1494965367899.jpg (495KB, 1919x1219px) Image search: [Google]
1494965367899.jpg
495KB, 1919x1219px
>>19030738
there are actually 2 techniques.

First one is WIM HOF METHOD
Second one is HOLOTROPIC BREATHING

I am training WHM for few months, few times I got pretty high. Never tried holotropic breathing but know a lot of people that tried it and they say it's super trippy.

Wim Hof when he explains his method, he generally talks about well-being and how it can help you cure illness, but I saw one rare interview with him where he said that he thinks that while you are doing this method, you can naturally produce DMT in your brain.

After trying it, I believe it's possible even though I never got nowhere near a level of high as on DMT. But with some training I think you can achieve even this...
>>
>>19030738
All the ones that get you high also can fuck you up if you overdo it.
Kundalini Syndrome ain't no joke
>>
>>19030758
>Once you've done drugs, you have the capability to see things from that perspective whenever you want to.

such bullshit bad advice. if this were true no one would ever use any drug more than once because they'd simply have to think about it to regain that perspective. in reality you can lose the sense, headspace, meaning, significance, etc of a high or trip in mere moments as soon as something changes and you return to normal. you might have a vague memory of a state of mind but it's nothing more than that. just look at old hippies like timothy leary who took thousands of lsd trips, at the end of their lives they couldn't even begin to describe what they experienced, ram dass in interview with timothy leary admitted it all passed by them so fast they couldn't retain it. don't lie and act like you're instaenlightened from using some shitty chemical.
>>
>>19030814

Most people don't think about perspective very deeply, and thus can't do it.
>>
>>19030849
well, enjoy your straightedge life then, since you no longer need to smoke pots.
>>
>>19030870

What I need and what I do are two entirely separate things.
>>
>>19030738
you wear a gasmask-bong.
>>
>>19030738
Breathe in vaporized DMT.
>>
>>19030738
Stanislav Grof's technique of Holotropic Breathing.
>>
Oxygen is actually a hallucinogen so you are high right now.
>>
>>19030849
Not a good argument, also you're still wrong. Maybe YOU can do it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.