[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orgasms are pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 10353.jpg (63KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
10353.jpg
63KB, 600x338px
Since I've picked up meditation I noticed that orgasms are very similar to pain. They both ultimately serve to take me out of that "oneness with the universe" feeling. It's strange, I went from thinking they are great to thinking they are somewhat uncomfortable, yet they feel the same as always.
Googling this just brings up results about painful orgasms. I also found the idea that "pleasure and pain" are a continuum and one is just the absence of the other. But what I'm saying here is that they are the same exact thing.
Is there any spiritual relevance to this? Is this sort of pleasure just pain for the soul?
Is this the reason why various religions have celibacy rules?
And is humanity as a whole just a bunch of masochistic souls?
>>
>>19029856
>oneness with the universe feeling
->lawofone.info
I can't really answer your question... However I remember in this text they say in higher 'densities" they experience life as a constant orgasm.
I'm just sharing as you might still find the material interesting. :)
Good luck op!
>>
>>19029856
so orgasms by this logic are punishment for attempting procreation?
>>
>>19029856
Pain is a useful tool, because it signals to the body that an injury has taken place, so that healing can occur. For instance, acupuncture uses needles to stimulate certain nervous centers, in order to trigger the natural flow of signals along those certain medians. It does so while minimizing the amount of physical trauma necessary to stimulate the nerves in this way.

So, what metabolic cycles does orgasm reset in your body?

Also, speaking for my self, yes. I am masochistic as fuck. Sometimes I like to starve my self to the point of delerium, because it makes my skin feel tingly, and the colors look funny. I am convinced that the tingling is my cells experiencing little cellular orgasms of their own. (I.e. metabolic cycle attenuation.)
>>
they are painful like a shade of meaning of dukkha as disturbance as you say in the oneness but you will find the deed pleasurable again - wait and see
>>
>>19029856
If there's pain in your noggin during arousal or orgasm, you might have an aneurysm.
>>
Idiot. Pain is weakness leaving the body.
>>
>>19030210
Maybe not punishment, part of procreation, but useless noise if done for other motives.
>>19030267
What is this weakness you fear?
>>
I was reading some book of teachings from Jesus Buddha and some others I forgot the names of but they all had quotes about not having sex. They were monks though. You're not a monk. Sex is a part of life, of the human experience.
>>
>>19030439
But the monks might be onto something.
>>
>>19030439
there is nothing wrong with either choice
there is nothing wrong with wanting the human experience
there is nothinig wrong with wanting enlightenment

semen is life force, what you do with it is yours to decide
>>
>>19030497
"everything will be OK whether you want to notice it or not"
Something like that?
>>
>>19030515
something like that
that's a good way of putting it
>>
>>19029856
>masochistic souls
Anthropos is not responsible for being divided (by now 7 billion times) but is a lot like Camus' Sisyphus: the only real revenge for this injustice is to enjoy the mindless, endless work of being human.

But I don't take a pure Gnostic view because Barbello, or "The One" or whatever certainly hasn't taken quick steps to stop the incarnation of flesh or the material heat death of the universe which is inevitable - it seems to me that while it is wrong or 'evil' that anthropos is incarnated it will only be a brief moment in the timespan of zillions (or infinite) epochs and the higher ups want us to gather information and experience even if it is momentarily (like a blink of an eye to them) unpleasant.

I think of Yaldabaoth as more like a mindless computer program which misunderstood a small portion of Sophia's instructions when she created it to destroy the physical universe she accidentally emanated when trying to emulate higher syzygys.

We also have to consider the fucked up but possible reality that Anthropos CHOSE to be trapped in this prison. Maybe as a lark. I imagine being a divine entity can get fucking boring and without human innovation the heat death of the physical universe will take a real long time. We might be able to shave off a few cosmic centuries.
>>
>>19030566
You gnostics are freaking geeks
>>
>>19029856
>they are the exact same thing
Exactly. They both are neuronal stimulations. The brain interprets one as pain, and one as pleasure. One is craved more, the other is avoided more.
>pleasure is pain for the soul
I noticed this also. Less physical pleasure results in more spiritual pleasure.
Orgasms are somehow draining you of energy, which can be both spiritual and physical.
Pain, on the other hand, i don't know too much about it. I know that pain has redeeming powers. My great aunt (God may rest her soul) was a horrible woman when she was young. I didn't really knew her, but apparently she is responsable for my uncle's (her son) divorce . She was also alcoholic and diabetic. Her diabetes got to the point of amputation. She had multiple amputations on the same leg. She was in imense pain. Her emotional pain from losing something she had for 80 years was unbearable. Then she starter feeling her arm and other leg getting numb. They took her to the hospital, lying to her that it will be just a control. She knew what was going to hapoen. That night she died of heart attack. Couple days later, my dad, who she loved more than her own son, had a dream where he saw her very calm and smiling and covered in light. Her pain washed away her sins
>>
File: 1493852539508.jpg (14KB, 247x323px) Image search: [Google]
1493852539508.jpg
14KB, 247x323px
>>19030239
>I like to starve my self to the point of delerium,
Seek help, anon. Really. Fuck all this stupid shit, go find help before you do serious damage to yourself.
>>
>>19029856
Orgasm are universal energy being channeled by your body, the same way it process sun energy.

The whole universe it's one big orgasm and you tap into that energy with your own senses, that action may feel like pain or pain might lead to it, but they are different perceptions.

>that's actually orgone theory.
>>
And this is the moment when /x/ discovers S&M.
>>
>>19029856
All "drugs" remove your sense of reality, that's why they are a poor choice. Remove all happiness, all sadness. Only objective feeling.
>>
>>19029890
I can get behind any pronouncement of love and light but what am I really getting into here?
>>
>>19029856
>Since I've picked up meditation I noticed that orgasms are very similar to pain. They both ultimately serve to take me out of that "oneness with the universe" feeling. It's strange, I went from thinking they are great to thinking they are somewhat uncomfortable, yet they feel the same as always.

dont buddhists light themselves on fire? mqbye try jackofathon
>>
>>19032393
buddha did it
>>
>>19029856
The first time you orgasm during serious s&m you'll have a better understanding.
>>
File: pepesam_color.jpg (190KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
pepesam_color.jpg
190KB, 700x700px
>>19034666
thanks satan
>>
>>19035267
It's a simple fact. Painsex makes regular sex seem as edgy and exciting as a broadcast network sitcom.
>>
I guess it's a feeling of detachment from oneself.
That's why some people feel like they ascend during sex. Why it becomes as addicting as any damaging behavior or drug could be. Part of that is the mass dopamine and hormone rush that the body takes through climax. This is also increased by the mixing of hormones released by both genders during sex. The point of concentration to reach climax is another important aspect. As you have all that built up concentration and it is just washed away in an instant like getting winded or slapped. A feeling of merging, oneness, the union of Yin and Yang.
>>
>>19033336
If Buddha jumped off a bridge, would you?
>>
>>19029856
>They both ultimately serve to take me out of that "oneness with the universe" feeling.

Is it weird that for me orgasms put me into that sort of "oneness with the universe" feeling?
>>
>>19032574
It's a very positive book series, in my opinion. The main message is that all is one. But yeah it is kinda crazy and new-agey in some way, but also very fascinating. If you don't take it too seriously it's very interesting imo.
>>
>>19036970
>>19029890
>>
File: 1495204747983.png (139KB, 383x364px) Image search: [Google]
1495204747983.png
139KB, 383x364px
>>19029856
>"oneness with the universe"
Fuck off with your egotistical shit. Humans are just humans. They can never be one with the universe.

If universe was your kitchen, humans would be worms growing in the trash bin. What would you do when you see them? Would you think your kitchen was meant for them and they're one with it? No, you would take out the trash and remember to never let it sit there for months ever again, you filthy hoarder fuck!
>>
>>19029856
>They both ultimately serve to take me out of that "oneness with the universe" feeling.
Thank you. I was wondering why sometimes I get that feeling and sometimes not. Now I get the correlation. Really, thank you.
>>
>>19036970
>Is it weird that for me orgasms put me into that sort of "oneness with the universe" feeling?
No, OP is the weird one for thinking otherwise
>>
>>19037069
Literally everything is the universe. Oneness with the universe doesn't mean it was made for you specifically, just that you are a part of it.
>>
>>19029856
For one you're ejecting (and usually wasting) a vital body fluid from the body when you orgasm.

The reason religions encourage celibacy is because lust is a gateway to hell along with greed and anger. The momentary pleasure and minimal amount of bliss you experience when you orgasm is nothing compared to the full bliss of heaven/nirvana. Thus when you engage in illicit sex solely, sex for the purpose of sense gratification and not for having children, you are simultaneously forgetting about the higher realms of existence as well as actively working towards a rebirth in hell. Its illogical to even desire illicit sex in this way, because even if you're attracted by the blissful feeling, there exists much higher and permanent forms of bliss.
>>
>>19029856
For one you're ejecting (and usually wasting) a vital body fluid from the body when you orgasm.

The reason religions encourage celibacy is because lust is a gateway to hell along with greed and anger. The momentary pleasure and minimal amount of bliss you experience when you orgasm is nothing compared to the full bliss of heaven/nirvana. Thus when you engage in illicit sex solely, sex for the purpose of sense gratification and not for having children, you are simultaneously forgetting about the higher realms of existence as well as actively working towards a rebirth in hell. Its illogical to even desire illicit sex in this way, because even if you're attracted by the blissful feeling, there exists much higher and permanent forms of bliss.
>>
I started having intense chest pains after masturbating last time a few days ago. Don't know if I should see a doctor, but I haven't done that since and the pain is now gone.
>>
I love that painful sensation when you keep going after an orgasm.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.