[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jehovah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: YHVH_SMTIVF_Official_Art.jpg (32KB, 339x387px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH_SMTIVF_Official_Art.jpg
32KB, 339x387px
Is the God of the old testament the true God?

New testament seems propaganda
>>
Satan is the true omnipotent being and creator of this universe.
>>
>>19029603
Na Yahweh is
>>
>>19029601
It's all propaganda m8
>>
MODS, ban this shill, he's got multiple posts of the same thing on /x/.
>>
>>19029623
>shill
Do you even know what that word means, kid?
>>
File: 610150-cohen.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
610150-cohen.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>19029601
Yes but the new testament is legit. However given the mercurial and impenetrably inscrutable nature of YHWH along with the vague and rather daunting tightrope walk to salvation described in the gospels, I would reckon we're all totally fucked. Pick related.
>>
"ok today we will be shilling about how god is wrong and doesnt exist, so make haste fellow hilldawgs"

explains all the anti NT threads on pol and x
>>
>>19029623
Listen
What if...
Are you following?
What if...
It's just an if here..

What if this is YHWH himself?
>>
>>19029623
I'm not that guy, I just wanna genuinely talk about Jehovah and the old testament
>>
>>19029653
it is, he is the absolutly madman, he made the perfect amalgamation of god and made his worst nightmare and his food and the universe and us at the same time he is our father an us and we are him
>>
>>19029634
You can believe God exists without buying the Bible, which is 87% pure bullshit. If anything, Christians are the shills.
>>
File: qv896Up[1].jpg (52KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
qv896Up[1].jpg
52KB, 720x720px
>>19029893
>If anything, Christians are the shills.
>Lol Christians are shills hurr durr
>Ignore the several dozen threads I have made about this same topic

Hmmmm, I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>19029601
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
>>
>>19029601
This, "god" was really humans and situations resulting from humans using eternal life technologies.
>>
>>19029893
Why would God even being a thing without the bible. Polytheism gives different names for different godlike entities. These days God pretty much connects with stupid Jewish Monotheism and therefor Jesucs and his horney virgin slut don't-need-to-get-Mary'd. No bible, no Monotheism and the first thing that would come to mind when one uses the word God is : "Witch won?"
>>
File: weighheart2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
weighheart2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19029601
>Is the God of the old testament the true God?

Yeah it's a "god"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3put11Kke_0
>>
>>19029673
wrong, cloned in a lab by a woman whom he had virginal thoughts of love for who rejected him in her past, then he loved a girl very strongly and then the woman in the future was like "wow he did a lot of things with that girl and they were both so happy, but he did have those thoughts of love about me, so i can use my time hack brain rape machine to convince him to be with me rather than her and then i will have those things for myself" and then she did so but sent such stuff into his head prior to being with the girl that he loved and prior to being with herself, that changed his course so he could not be with the girl he loved which then changed the brain rapist to not have the jealous desire to change his feelings to be towards her, so all memories of him have been destroyed and nobody actually cares about him at all, and the lady rapist knows this and knows she would be embarrassed if she was known to have done this, so she sits next to a brain rape time fuck machine and giddily erases all the memories of him from everybody that ever knew anything about him so that she doesn't have to be embarrassed for destroying his love with rape rather than being a genuine lover herself.
>>
>>19030398
/x/ - Schizophrenia
>>
>>19030429
gee you ever wonder why "schizophrenics" seem to all have the same types of statements? yeah surely it's totally something that isn't occultish or conspiratorial, it's simply they all have similar thought processes and details of occurrences from a little too much dopamine or serotonin /eyeroll
>>
>>19029601
All Abrahamic religions are plagiarisms of Egyptian and Pagan gods stories.
>>
File: childgodtrailer.png (874KB, 1266x816px) Image search: [Google]
childgodtrailer.png
874KB, 1266x816px
>>19030442
>All Abrahamic religions are plagiarisms of Egyptian and Pagan gods stories.

They're worse than plagiarism - they're extreme blasphemy by psychotic mass murderers.

Monotheism is the theological equivalent of "fuck da police."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQJ8oVQYOM
>>
>>19030437
if you actually believe that schitzos are saying similar things then you must be one of them

the only time there's a hint of correlation is when one screams nonsense and the others start copying because it's now in their head and they can't filter anything
>>
Yahweh started as a mountain god, but was elevated by Moses to a much closer form. Since Moses the Jews have elevated yahweh to be a worthy representation.

Yahweh is no longer a volcano God, he is the all powerful heavenly father.

Did he really make the Jews kill anyone? I doubt it, probably just revisionist history. I like to believe the ideal father is pure love.
>>
>>19030477
Even the Romans realized that Jesus was the true messiah.

Why can't you?
>>
File: TheImperialCult2.png (1MB, 1033x652px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult2.png
1MB, 1033x652px
>>19030506
>Even the Romans realized that Jesus was the true messiah.

He's not the "messiah" - the Jewish book is mostly just fraud. He's probably was a murdered God-King. Whomever wrote the gospels tried to make them coincide with what the Jews supposedly believed because Moses worship is 100% "unkosher" on Earth. The gospels say he's a false prophet and he's proven a false prophet now. If you believe Moses did all those miracles and he's a divine authority, there's no reason you shouldn't believe Jesus did all those miracles and he's a divine authority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OByJdN4_Bkc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs
>>
>>19030478
>if you actually believe that schitzos are saying similar things then you must be one of them

Its called paranoid schizophrenia, read up cunt.
>>
>>19029603
>Satan is the true omnipotent being and creator of this universe.
>>19029603
>Na Yahweh is

The irony.
>>
File: TheDarkApoth2.jpg (366KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDarkApoth2.jpg
366KB, 1326x854px
>>19030506
>Even the Romans realized that Jesus was the true messiah.

I'm a "Son of God." I didn't know I was until about last September - I was an atheist but all these insane "coincidences" kept happening to me like I was some sort of angel of death. Finally I realized that Greco-Roman pagan theology is an accurate theological paradigm and Jewish "theology" is a fishwrap.

I'm just a regular mortal with Divine Sovereign Immunity - a "witch" - so there's not much I can do if people decide that all the witches and prophets of the gods must be murdered. Supposedly monotheists believe in a soul - but they don't seem concerned about committing murder willy-nilly on the word of some guy who said he talked to a burning bush.

I exist out of time and place because the humans believe the gods have changed from what they were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD5XRZBm13w
>>
>>19029632
Thesaurus. Kek.
>>
>>19030690
wut?
>>
>>19029601
'true' is a troublesome word for ontological concerns, but the Old Testement has been redacted and modified at least four or five times over several centuries.

The original Hebrews worshiped a pantheon of gods much like their neighbors and cousins the Akkadians and Phoenicians. Yahweh is just one of them.

The concept of 'god' however is inherent in every human being who was born or will be. The OT doesn't have monopoly over it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.